Quarantined with Mom

Story Info
Cruise ship disaster leads to mother & son encounter.
6.3k words
4.63
1.26M
1.4k

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,023 Followers

The tickets were originally for my mother and her close friend.

They were set to go on a cruise ship and explore different exotic islands during the peak of summer. Unfortunately, mom's friend had a last minute issue at work, and she had to cancel a few days before the trip was supposed to start. The tickets were non-refundable. My mother tried to find someone else to go with her, but since most of her friends are also lawyers, none of them could go on such short notice.

That's where I came in.

With no other options left, my mother reluctantly invited me to the cruise trip, and I reluctantly agreed. It definitely wasn't what she had in mind when she bought the expensive tickets and cleared her busy schedule. In the end, she just laughed about it.

The awkwardness was gone the moment the cruise started. Who wouldn't enjoy a cruise to exotic locations? Besides, we've always been close, and we were about to become even closer...

***

We played on the beach after having breakfast. After I became exhausted from swimming, I walked towards my mother on the shore. She was laying on a big towel underneath a large umbrella. Her body was slightly wet because she had just finished swimming too.

She wore a tight bikini which perfectly showcased her curvy and voluptuous figure. She bought it when she thought she was going on vacation with her close friend instead of with me. When the trip first started, she modestly covered herself with either a tshirt or dress, but she eventually revealed her bikini body without shame.

"Can we live here?" I jokingly asked as I laid down next to her on the same blanket.

"I wish."

Her eyes were closed as she rested. She looked incredibly relaxed. It was a nice change of pace for her since she usually works long hours as a trial lawyer. I admired her tanned body for a moment before looking away.

"Do you think the next island is going to be as beautiful as this?"

"Apparently so," she replied, opening her eyes to look at me. "From what I hear, it only gets better. I can't wait to see what comes next."

"Neither can I."

Both of us laid back and enjoyed the hot weather on the beach.

***

The next day was even hotter. We were walking towards the cruise ship with our luggage, alongside some of the other passengers. We were both wearing a tshirt and shorts, along with flip-flops on our feet.

On the way to the ship, we saw a local man selling fresh fruit juice from a stand. The other tourists were lining up to buy his drinks before boarding the ship. People commented on how good the juice tasted and even bought extra to go. It looked perfect for a hot day.

"Thirsty?" mom asked.

"Oh yeah. Definitely. I'll probably melt if I don't get one of those drinks."

By the time my mother and I got to the stand, the other tourists had already left. My mother has always been indecisive when it came to ordering food or drinks, so she just stood there for a long moment staring at the menu.

"What will it be, miss?" the islander said in a very friendly manner along with his thick accent.

"I'm not quite sure yet," she replied. "What do you recommend?"

When I stood next to my mother, the man smiled.

"What lovely couple," he said with a big smile. "It's good people in love, not caring about age."

The local thought that my mother and I were dating, which was pretty funny to me. It wasn't so amusing to my mom though.

My mother looked so embarrassed. "Oh no, we're not..."

"Don't be ashamed, miss. Love is most beautiful thing on planet. No need to be shy. I see plenty around here."

I jokingly wrapped my arm around my mother. "Thank you for being so open minded."

The man only smiled wider. "I have right drink for lovely couple like yourselves. You see."

He went to work, grabbing an assortment of oddly shaped fruits and expertly sliced them, before tossing them in the blender. The fruits he was using were all very exotic and I had never seen any of them before. When he was done, he poured the fresh juice inside of a large cardboard container and handed it to us.

"Thank you," my mother said politely. "What kinds of fruits did you use?"

"My very special recipe. Good for loving couples. You see later. Very good!"

The man spoke suggestively, which was kind of creepy. He seemed to be fascinated and intrigued by the idea of my mother and I being a couple.

"How much will this be?" my mother said, reaching inside of her purse.

"For you, free of charge."

"Please, I insist, how much? I can't accept this for free."

He shook his head. "You two are very nice people. Put your money away. This is free. Next time you can pay."

My mother smiled, "You're a very sweet man. Thank you."

"Enjoy the drink, both of you. The fruit is special. Drink little by little. It works slowly. Very good for fertility."

My mother and I were both taken aback when he mentioned 'fertility.' I wanted to laugh, while my mother looked mortified. After leaving a big tip for the man, we headed towards the cruise ship which was set to depart shortly.

***

An hour later. The ship left the port and many of the passengers stood outside to have a final look at the island. My mother and I stood next to each other on the deck while drinking the juice. We both agreed that the drink was delicious, whatever it was.

"This view is so amazing," she said, looking towards the ocean. "I'll never get tired of it. It really takes your breath away."

"Exactly. I'm glad you invited me."

"You are?" my mother asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, of course," I replied, as if defending myself. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Nevermind. It's just seems as though you're a little bit uncomfortable at times with this whole arrangement, ever since the trip started. That's all."

"Because you're my mom, and we're surrounded by people who are constantly kissing?" I playfully replied. "That might have something to do with it."

"Fair enough," she nodded. "It's an unusual situation. I don't mind if you feel uneasy with it."

"What about when the man who sold us these drinks thought we were dating?"

"What about it?" she asked.

"You looked really embarrassed."

"That's different."

"Why?"

"It just is," she replied sternly. "Women are judged differently. He probably thought I was some sort of 'cougar' who chases after young men. That might have been why he was smiling so much."

"You're overreacting mom. It was a simple misunderstanding. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, you look great. You should be flattered that he thinks you can still attract handsome young men like me."

"Are you telling me how I should feel?" she asked playfully, yet sternly.

I shrugged. "At least he gave us a lot of this nice-tasting fruit juice."

We both drank more of the fresh fruit juice we were holding, and then my mother smiled in agreement.

"I certainly can't argue with that."

***

Afterwards, we rested in our small room. My mother and I each had separate beds. I was lounging on my bed watching television, while my mother was on her bed looking at brochures for the next place we were going to visit.

She was also drinking more of the freshly squeezed juice from the island, which she couldn't get enough of.

"I hope you're interested in scuba diving," she said, with her eyes flipping through the pages. "The coral reefs look stunning. I'd love to see it up close."

"Damn right I'm interested. I've always wanted to go scuba diving."

"Wonderful. It'll be a first time experience for both of us."

"Yeah," I passively replied with my eyes still on the tv.

"Then it's settled."

Through the corner of my eye, I saw my mother staring at me, which was kind of uncomfortable and awkward. I turned to look at her and saw my mother with a faint loving smile on her face.

"Can I help you with something?" I jokingly asked.

"I think it's great that we're finally spending so much time together. I've been so busy with work, and you've been busy with college."

"We see each other everyday mom."

"This is different. You're becoming a grown man. Someday when you have kids, you'll understand what I'm trying to say."

Before I could reply, the ship's intercom system was suddenly activated and we listened to the oncoming message:

Attention all passengers,

This is the Captain speaking. Do not be alarmed, but there has been an incident on board this ship involving the accidental release of insects, which had been illegally stored by a passenger. None of the insects are believed to be dangerous at the present moment.

For precautionary reasons, we urge all passengers to remain in their rooms for the next several hours while our crew works diligently to restore safety.

Thank you all for your cooperation. We will inform you once the ship is clear.

Captain Johnson

My mother's eyes suddenly had a look of panic.

"Oh my gosh," she said. "I hope no one gets hurt."

"It'll be fine. The Captain just said there's no danger. We'll just hang out in the room until everything clears."

She nodded. "You're probably right. So much for our plans this evening."

"I know. We're under quarantine now. I guess we're trapped together."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," she said with a motherly expression on her face.

"No way," I replied, trying to smooth things over. "I don't mind being locked in a room with you."

She flashed a playful, yet skeptical look. "Looks like we'll be here a while before dinner. I desperately need a long nap. It's been a long day."

"I know. Me too."

My mother put the brochure away, along with her empty cup, and she laid on her bed and closed her eyes. I turned the tv off and did the same. There wasn't anything better to do.

***

An hour later. I awoke because of a powerful feeling between my legs. My heart rate was beginning to rise for whatever reason. Something was happening to me and I didn't know what, or why.

Seconds later, I had a full erection inside my shorts. It instantly became swollen and ached badly. A strong feeling of lust came over my entire body.

My mother wasn't laying in the other bed. I didn't see her around. I got out of bed and saw that the bathroom door was closed, which obviously meant that she was inside.

I laid back down on my bed. My erection throbbed harder. With my mother still in the bathroom, I decided to handle it as fast as I could. There was no choice. With my raging hard cock freed, I stroked rapidly. When I heard the water running in the bathroom, I went even faster. My mother would be coming out soon. It wasn't long before I came and I quickly wiped it away with a nearby tissue paper and threw it in the trash.

I heard the bathroom door open and I tried my best to look relaxed. My heart was still pounding, and for some reason I was still aroused, but I tried to act natural.

My mother came out of the bathroom looking tired. I noticed there was moisture on her forehead, which was probably sweat, and her breathing looked exhausted. She didn't say anything. She simply walked to her bed and collapsed on it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine sweety. I think it may have been something I ate."

"Oh. Well I hope you feel better."

She put her hand on her forehead, closing her eyes.

"Thank you."

Inexplicably, my erection came back to life. My sexual endurance had always been good, but it's never been that good. With my mother's eyes still closed, I got up and walked to the bathroom without covering the bulge in my shorts.

I completely lost track of time while I masturbated in the bathroom. At least 15 minutes must have passed. My cock was throbbing the entire time, just as much as before. I shot a massive load inside the toilet and flushed. Then I washed my hands.

Before I opened the bathroom door, I heard a noise which immediately caused me to freeze. I thought I heard a moaning noise coming from our room. I wasn't sure. I stood still, just in case. I pressed my ear against the door to hear it better. Then I heard it again. Another moan. It was my mother's moan. She must have been masturbating!

At that very moment, it all made sense. My mother came out of the bathroom earlier with trickles of sweat on her forehead because she was masturbating so intensely like I was. That was the reason why she looked so exhausted when she laid down. Whatever was affecting me, was affecting her too. From the sound of things, she was even more aroused than I was. Her moans became louder, yet I could tell she was trying to muffle the noise.

I became aroused again from listening to her sounds of pleasure. I resisted the urge to masturbate again. Instead I just listened to my mother with my ear against the door. After a loud moan, the noises stopped. She must have finished. She must have orgasmed. I waited for a few moments to be sure. Then I opened the door and left the bathroom.

I saw my mother in bed looking flustered. Her hand was on her forehead, and I could see her chest moving up and down from heavy breathing.

"Are you sure you're okay mom?" I asked again.

I laid on my bed and my mother turned to look at me.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. You seem kind of uneasy."

"It must have been something I ate," she replied.

"Oh. Me too."

We both continued to lay on our beds. I tried my best to recover from the two back-to-back powerful orgasms I had, while trying to fight off the returning urges to masturbate again.

"Are you... having the same... umm... digestive issues?" she asked uncomfortably.

"What do you mean?"

She flashed a stern look. "I think you know exactly what I mean."

"Fine," I admitted. "I'm extremely horny right now. I don't know what's happening."

"Gosh, what do you think is causing it?" she sighed. "Do you think it has something to do with the quarantine on this ship? Maybe it has to do with those insects on the loose. Maybe there's something they're not telling us?"

"Probably. I have no idea what's going on."

"It has to be something on board this ship."

My eyes quickly looked around the room while I thought to myself. Then I saw the large container of fruit juice we got before leaving the island.

"I think I know what the problem is," I stated confidently.

"What is it? Tell me."

I pointed to the juice. "Remember when the man on the island said that the special fruit was good for fertility? This is probably what he meant by that. The fruit he gave us must be some sort of powerful aphrodisiac or something."

My mother leaned back and sighed. "Oh my gosh. I drank several cups! My hormones are torturing me. It feels like I'm burning inside."

"Me too."

"We're stuck here together and there's nothing we can do about it."

"I thought you didn't mind us being stuck together?" I asked playfully, trying to lighten the mood.

"Now isn't the time for jokes. I have a serious medical emergency. Both of us do, and we need to get it treated as soon as possible."

"I think you're overreacting mom. It'll go away soon."

"How do you know?" she asked.

"Because it's just a fruit. Obviously it's potent, but if it was so dangerous, then everyone would have been warned about it."

"I guess you're right. It hurts inside though. Badly. I wish we had the cure."

"We already know the cure. How many times have you masturbated so far?" I asked, and immediately regretting it.

My mother instantly gave me a sharp glare. It was the kind of menacing look that only a battle-hardened trial lawyer could give, and still look sexy at the same time.

"That's none of your business, mister."

"Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful."

She sighed and collected her thoughts. "Don't be sorry. This is an unusual situation. And the answer is three. I touched myself three times in the last hour, and it still hurts a lot."

I was taken aback that she actually answered the question.

"Oh. I did it twice. And I'm still going through the same thing you are."

"Gosh, I can't believe that guy gave us those fruits," she sighed.

"Maybe he didn't think that we would drink so much at once. He warned us to drink it slowly. He knew it was strong."

She sighed once again. "We'll just have to wait here until the quarantine is over. In the meantime, if we need privacy to take care of our needs, then we'll use the bathroom to relieve ourselves. Agreed?"

"That makes sense," I replied.

"Excuse me for a moment."

My mother's face looked flushed as she got out of bed and quickly headed to the bathroom. The bathroom door was thin. After she closed the door, I heard faint noises of my mother stripping off her clothes. Then came the faint noises of my mother moaning as she presumably touched herself.

I was instantly aroused by the noises of her pleasure once again. I had never fantasized about my own mother before, but I've always thought she could be extremely attractive at times. She has a certain look and elegance that I love. At that point, I found myself imagining what she must have looked like as she masturbated on the toilet. I tried to imagine what her wet pussy looked like, and what the expressions on her face were, and what her bare breasts looked like. I felt guilty about it, but I simply couldn't resist.

After minutes of listening to my mother's pleasure, I finally decided to masturbate to her noises. When I reached down to touch myself, the sound of the toilet flushed. Then I heard her washing her hands.

When she came out of the bathroom, I adjusted myself so she wouldn't see that my cock was bulging through my shorts in a lewd manner. There was a look of relief and frustration on her face. She obviously just had an orgasm, but I could tell she wanted more. She wasn't completely satisfied yet, and neither was I.

"Feel better?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

My mother laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"A little bit," she replied. "I'm surprised you aren't suffering from the same horrible reaction that I am."

"I'm definitely feeling the same things."

Her eyes suddenly gazed across my body. "Oh, I can see that now."

I looked down to see what my mother was referring too, and I saw my erection bulging through my shorts. I immediately adjusted my body once again to cover it.

"Sorry about that."

She thought for a moment. "My hormones are still raging beyond belief. Are yours?"

"Pretty much. I've never felt anything like this before."

"I'm going to regret this someday, but why don't we make a deal?"

I looked at her curiously. "What kind of deal?"

"We could help each other," she said bluntly. "I know it sounds absolutely horrible, but I think if we helped each other, then this situation would be a lot easier for us to deal with. What do you think?"

I couldn't believe what my mother had just said. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that she offered me a chance to sexually relieve her, and vice versa. It was the last thing I would have ever expected her to say.

"What do you mean?" I asked to clarify things.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure yet. But I'm tired of running back and forth to the bathroom. I'm sure you must feel the same way. I heard the sounds of you masturbating loudly in the bathroom earlier."

"Oh," I replied with embarrassment. "The bathroom door is thin. I heard you masturbating also."

Her eyes widened. "You were listening to me?"

I nodded. "Every moan."

"Gosh, why didn't you knock on the door and tell me? I could have stopped, or done it quieter."

"I didn't want to bother you. Besides, this whole thing is embarrassing enough."

"You're right," she replied. "So what's it going to be? Do you think we should, you know, help each other in this situation? Or would you prefer that we take turns using the bathroom instead?"

The answer was instantly clear to me. At that point, I desperately wanted to do things with her. Our hormones were raging, and it would feel amazing just to touch her, even though she's my own mother. But at the same time, I didn't want to sound too excited or she might think I was some sort of pervert, so I replied cautiously.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,023 Followers
12