Quarrelling with Kaylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers

She made a pouting noise and looked back at me. "Come on… Show me what- what a bad…" she gave her ass a loud spank and cried a little moan, "…bad girl I've been…"

Oh please let me…! "N-no! Get a- get a hold of yourself!" I cried, anxious and desperate.

"Mm… Please don't… don't make me beg!" she purred. "I feel like, like such a slut when I- when I beg…"

Every time she opened her mouth, I swear my cock screamed a little harder to be let out. There were only two thoughts going through my head at that moment. First: to escape the kitchen and get the holy hell away from Kaylee. Two: … Drop my pants, grab her hips, and fuck her until I can't hold it anymore. Put them together, and you get one petrified guy who can't move either way.

"Kay… Uh- Kaylee… I'm not- I… I won't do, uh- this with you…"

"Do what with me…?" she prodded, still pushing her ass out at me.

"We aren't- I… I won't fuck you!" I blurted.

She gasped suddenly and let her skirt drop back down. Her body slid back up so she was standing straight again. Turning around, she gave me an indignant look, one that tried to hide a cocky smile. "Excuse me? Fuck?" she punctuated the last word as if she was shocked.

The abrupt change in behavior caught me off guard. What the- *now* what!?

She took a step closer to me, a big step. I tried to turn my body, mostly to hide my obvious erection, but she held me in place with her stare. "I never said anything about fucking. What's been on your mind?" she mocked.

My face boiled red. "Oh come on!" I tried.

"You naughty boy… I was trying- trying to be nice! And all you can think about is fucking your girlfriend's little sister!?"

I scoffed, "Don't… Don't give me that bullshit! You! You've been…" I trailed off, groping for words.

She took one last step and leaned right into me, her body pressing into mine. She brought her face up and said in a low voice, "Maybe you're the one who needs to be spanked…"

As she said it, she snaked her hand down to my crotch and gave my cock a deliberate squeeze. I exhaled a pleasured sigh against my will.

"Better get rid of that before sis' gets home," she warned mischievously.

Honestly. What the hell was I supposed to do? I was so embarrassed that she knew how turned on I was. Even worse… More than anything I wanted her to fondle me harder. She took her hand away and I instinctively pushed my hips out just a little bit… just desperate for her to keep touching it. No sooner than I made that movement did her mouth drop open in scandalized delight.

"What's this? Now you want me to help you with your… problem? Isn't that like, how this all got started?"

I ground my teeth. "No." Wow, great comeback.

"Hmm… Why do I have the feeling…" she mused, putting her hand on my leg and tracing her fingers up, "that you wouldn't, um… stop me?"

I managed to grab her wrist just as she reached my cock. I held her in place… She twisted her fingers around the tent in my pants and gently rubbed. My muscles tensed as she manipulated pleasure to radiate through my body.

My blood was fuming. I hated this little tease for being so goddamn cocky and condescending to me… For making me so confused. For making me want to fucking ravage her. Her piercing eyes pierced into me, looking like she knew she had me. I think she did…

But then we heard footsteps. Then shuffling outside the door… And then it opened. I reflexively threw her wrist away from me and spun around, pressing my waist into the counter. Kaylee stepped away from me and quickly opened the fridge, pretending to look for something.

"Anybody home?" my girlfriend called out happily.

VI

That evening was painful. Despite the fact that Kaylee played it cool and didn't let on what happened, I was constantly anxious that she was going to say something. I fretfully hung onto every word she said, making sure she didn't incriminate me… And always listening for a double entendre. Not that I *wanted* to hear one… Sort of…

Maybe the worst part was Melissa got irritated at me for going out by myself for the day. Why didn't I stay and keep her sister company? Why couldn't I have taken her with me? She's only here for a few days, blah blah blah. I tried my best to make an excuse, but she wouldn't bite. What could I do? I wasn't about to tell my girlfriend that her sister was trying to seduce me. And succeeding.

By the time we went to bed, Melissa was still annoyed with me. "You better not ditch her tomorrow," she warned. I faintly thought to myself, 'How am I going to get through the day?' I was still horny from earlier. It was all I could do not to constantly imagine Kaylee bent over in that slutty skirt, begging to be punished.

Whether she was being a tease or not, I wanted to fuck her so bad. In my daydreaming, I descended into darker fantasies. At first I wanted her to want me to fuck her. By the time I was lying in bed, I practically wanted to rape her. To force her to like it. God, to make that little body quake and come, to moan and scream against her will…

I felt I had to hide my arousal from Melissa. She was already irritated at me. I didn't want her wondering why, despite her cold attitude, I was practically in heat. But there was no way in hell I was going to be able to fall asleep until I got some relief. Once she finally dozed off, I crept into the bathroom and, as quietly as I could, frenziedly jerked off to her teenage sister. The guilt I felt was completely washed out by the sheer forbidden lust.

That is, until I finished coming and realized what I had done. Finally, for the first time that night, I had a fighting chance at thinking clearly. With my hormones in check, I looked back and scolded myself for being played so badly by Kaylee. That little bitch thinks she can get away with anything… I resolved that not only would I not give into her for the simple reason of 'not cheating', but also just to show her that she couldn't break me. Again.

Once I was back in bed, I tried my best to nurse my anger and disdain for the entire situation. Whether I realized it or not at the time, it was my only hope at drowning out my undeniably indecent desires.

The next morning, I again dragged my feet when getting out of bed. Melissa warned me to be a more gracious host before she left for work. Grumbling a half-assed agreement, I fell back asleep. Each time I woke back up, I cringed at the thought of facing Kaylee. I wasn't positive that she'd really do anything… But I feared (hoped…) the worst.

As I did the night before, I tried to steel myself with anger. If I'm pissed off at her, I reasoned, she wouldn't seem nearly so attractive. I guess I continued to think this as I rolled in the sheets, hard and horny, masturbating myself under the covers to the little slut's wiles. Well, at least I can take the edge off…

Eventually I found my way out to the kitchen. Kaylee was nowhere to be seen. So, determined to not let her influence my every action, I decided to have a normal breakfast. I was eating some cheap waffles and looking at the paper when she finally came in. And let me tell you, she wasn't wasting any time today.

As far as I could tell, she was only wearing two things. A tiny pair of shorts… hell, they looked more like briefs, which clung to her skin and barely hid any of it... Anyway, the other thing she was wearing? A hair band that helped keep her hair standing in a cute ponytail. Otherwise she was completely in the buff. She sauntered in the room completely casual, as if she didn't care if I stared at her smooth stomach that rose up to her perfect, firm tits.

As soon as I saw her, I just stared in blank disbelief. What a little bitch… I was determined to play it cool and not let her affect me. Well, at least not show that she affected me. In a way, her blasé nature thankfully diffused the situation a little. "Morning," I greeted flatly and disinterestedly went back to the newspaper.

"Hi!" she chirped.

I knew out of the corner of my eye that she was trying to make a show of her body as she made her breakfast. She wiggled her ass wherever she walked. She stretched her body up whenever she reached for something. I impassively turned the page of my paper, doing my best to tune her out. Part of me was desperate to gawk at her every move… Don't give in…

She probably knew what I was trying to do. It didn't seem to faze her much. She pulled up a chair to the side of the table and indifferently sat down. She wasn't even one bite into her cereal when she piped up, "So what'cha reading?"

I ruffled the pages sarcastically, "The paper."

"Ooh, so sassy," she replied playfully.

I gave her a dry smile and went back to reading. My eyes dragged across her naked breasts for just a moment, and I inwardly cursed myself because I knew that she would notice.

And she did.

"I hope you don't care that, um, I'm a little underdressed this morning."

Without looking up, "Why would I care?"

"Well I- I just wouldn't want to offend you..."

"Nope. We're all family here."

Ha! That caught her off guard. No immediate comeback this time. She went back to eating her cereal.

After a couple minutes she started up again, "So any big plans for today?"

"Uh, nope. You?"

"Well I'm not really sure what to do around here."

"Yeah, I guess there isn't a whole lot. It isn't a party town or anything."

"I know!" she blurted. "I mean, all my friends are out at Cancun or something!"

I glanced at her again and shrugged.

"Oh well," she added, "They're probably, like, all hung over right now anyway."

"Maybe."

She stifled a little giggle, "I bet Holly is gonna have some interesting stories…"

I lowered the paper, "Huh?" Damn it, why did I bite…?

"Oh, she's a friend from school. She's the wild one between us!"

There's one out there worse than *you*? "Ah, I see." I tried to go back to the paper; this conversation was a trap.

"She's like, a total exhibitionist. Once, she wanted to make this boy jealous so she, um…" she trailed off shyly.

I could have tried to let the conversation die right there. I knew she was trying to bate me. I'm not an idiot… Well, actually I guess I am, 'cause I fell for it. "Yeah?" I asked offhandedly.

"Oh, well… There was this guy, Will. He was trying to like, get with Holly, right? And he's totally cute, so she was interested. Anyway, one night at a party, when Holly wasn't there, he totally hit on me! And I was like, what the hell, you know? So I played him on for the night..."

"How surprising," I said deprecatingly. I had given up on the paper by this point and watched her expectantly. My best efforts went into looking her in the eye and not giving her the satisfaction of ogling her chest.

"Anyway," she ignored me, "I told her about it and she got this, like, scheme right away. She went on another date with him and brought him back to her dorm, right? She was totally stringing him on. Then I came over. You know, 'cause it was her plan. He got this freaked look on his face, like, oh shit, you know?" she was grinning as she piped the story away at a mile a minute.

I tried to stay irritated at her, but I had to admit I was intrigued. Not least of all because an almost completely naked, hot tease was sitting in front of me telling the story…

"Anyway, neither of us let on that he was in trouble. I was all smiling and flirty. So was Holly. After a little while he, like, relaxed. Probably thought he was the luckiest guy in the world, right?" She paused and looked coyly at me for an answer.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

She let out a little scoff. "Yeah right! Like you wouldn't be excited in that situation?"

"I, uh- couldn't imagine."

"Hmm. Just imagine me and, I don't know, some other hot girl you had a crush on in college. Does that, um, sound good?" She said it so matter-of-factly that I almost agreed with her. Sneaky bitch.

"Uh huh, so anyway? Does this story go somewhere?" I rolled my eyes and acted unconcerned. By this point my cock was stirring pretty badly in my jeans, but at least I was pushed in under the table so she couldn't know it. As if she didn't know anyway…

She gave me an unconvinced smirk. "Anyway, we got out some drinks and started having them. We didn't have too much but, like, acted really tipsy. So he got more forward… Umm, so eventually Holly and I got really flirty with each other. And she asks him, 'Have you ever had a threesome?' Well, he got this huuuuge smile! We could totally tell he was… Um…" she blushed a little smile. Yeah right, she's not embarrassed… I don't need a great imagination to know how hard he was…

She tried to peek around the table to look at my waist, but she couldn't see. She played it off by continuing on with her story. "So um, we knew it was time to really get him. Holly started touching me, I mean, my arms and stuff. Then we, uh, started to kiss a little, like, in front of him…"

I swallowed hard. Why did I let her tell this story…?

"All guys are into that, right? It's like, a fantasy," she half-asked, half-informed.

I tapped a finger on the table casually, hoping not to answer. But she persisted, "Right?"

"Um, I guess it's pretty popular," I offered.

"Well, do you like it?"

"Does it matter?" I tried to shift the subject.

"Well, this story might be, hmm, boring if you're not into it…"

Be strong… I shrugged my shoulders.

Her eyes briefly flashed irritation and she leaned back in her chair. She brought her arms up and stretched her hands behind her neck. Her tits pushed out with her, begging to be looked at. "Well, if you don't care, then never mind I guess…"

Shit, *please* don't stop… I couldn't find any words to say one way or the other. I sat there clumsily and blushed like mad. Awkwardly I dropped my eyes down to the paper on the table, and I couldn't help briefly pausing to soak in her naked chest and stomach. Damn it.

She giggled a little. "I think you might be interested…"

I felt so inept. I swear I would have just gotten up and left the room, but I felt trapped; I didn't want her to be able to see my throbbing hard-on. I wanted to hear what happened too… I sheepishly stared at the paper, wordless.

"Okay, well, I'll try to get to the point. So you don't get bored with me," she almost laughed. "Anyway, she kept kissing me, really softly at first, right? I didn't want to tell her, but I was kind of nervous! Well, I mean, the next thing she did was to, um… take off my shirt. I looked at Will and smiled at him; he was like, in heaven. You could totally tell he was just trying to figure out how to join in!"

Despite myself, I flushed into a stupid smirk. I could easily imagine the excitement of the poor boy. God, I could barely contain myself just hearing Kaylee talk about it. At that moment, I was wishing to all hell that I could see her with some other young slut, making out in front of me… I realized she paused in her story. Reflexively my head swung up to see why she stopped. She had this curious look on her face that broke into a wolfish smile.

"So you are interested!" she sang.

Yeah, interested in grabbing your perfect little body and fucking you over the table… I cleared my throat and looked back into her eyes, realizing I was blatantly checking her out again.

"Mmm… Well anyway, I was there on her bed with my shirt off. Holly smiles to Will and asks, 'Do you want to see them?' Of course he said yes, but I was still surprised! I couldn't believe we were going to go through with this! So she…" Kaylee bit her lower lip for a moment before she continued, dragging out my anticipation, "…she reached around and undid my bra, so then I was like, completely topless…"

I swallowed hard and shifted in my seat, my erection actually hurting at this point.

"He was totally staring at my, um… chest… It was so weird! Then Holly leaned in and kissed, um, this one…" She reached up and cupped her right breast. I helplessly watched her and for the first time stared at her nude form without trying to hide it.

"Then she kept giving me these slow kisses, to uh, really turn Will on, you know? I knew she was going to do that, I mean, it was our plan… But I didn't know she was going to like, drag it out so long! Then she started to suck my…" She paused again and looked down at her chest. Her fingers trailed up her breast and rolled around her nipple, squeezing it a little.

She closed her eyes and continued that for a moment. Her lips parted open and I noticed she was breathing slightly heavier. "Ohh… Umm- Will was looking about ready to explode… Then Holly… she uh… She stopped and looked at him… And she said, 'Do you want to join me?'…"

Holy shit…! My heart was pounding; I hung on every word.

Kaylee's eyes suddenly fluttered open. "So, he leaned forward, nodding his head 'yes'… And then Holly, she smiled at him and said, 'Well, too fucking bad, because any guy I fuck can only want me!'…"

I think my mouth dropped open. Kaylee had this devilish look on her face. "I know! He was totally confused! He didn't know if she was, like, joking or serious! But then Holly basically told him to get the hell out, and he ended up leaving, totally heartbroken!" she almost laughed as she said it.

You bitch! I felt disappointed just hearing about it. "That's, uh- that was it?" I managed to croak.

"Umm, yeah. You weren't… hoping for more, were you?" she teased.

It occurred to me I was actually leaning forward on the table. I sat back and pretended nonchalance, "Um- no. It just uh, was an odd story."

"Hmm… Well, that's how we got him back anyway. It was totally weird, but I was like, completely turned on afterwards!"

"Huh!?" I nearly coughed.

"Well, he was pretty hot… And the whole thing was, I dunno… so steamy! I mean, once she started to, uh… suck on me there? God!" She actually flushed a little bit. "I was actually hoping we would, like, let him… You know? I mean, I know it was supposed to be revenge but, I totally wanted to! I never told Holly that though…"

"I uh… see…" You fucking nymph…!

"Umm, I guess maybe it's because my, uh, nipples get really sensitive…" she reached up and grabbed both her breasts, shivering a little bit. "Gosh, I feel so… mmm... Even talking about it makes me kinda… tingly…"

I shut my mouth and swallowed. Fuck, I'm practically drooling! Her eyes lit up and she looked surreptitiously around the room. "Do you, um, I mean… would you like to... to suck them? Like she did?"

en_extase
en_extase
4,741 Followers