Quarter on the Pinball Machine

Story Info
A Loving Wives tale way beyond sissy.
5.6k words
3.83
48.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike most of my stories, this little short has no explicit sex. It has surprising emotions about wife sharing. This is NOT a BTB story. Some feel 'happy cuck' stories rob the husbands of manhood. In some cases that's exactly what the husband wants. Here's one case study, exaggerated to the extreme. This is certainly a Loving Wives story, yet it has serious TransGender issues. If you're not ready for that, move along. One final warning. For anyone who's outgrown remembering how to pretend, this story may not be for you. It has strong SciFi/Fantasy elements.

Quarter on the Pinball Machine

"You bitch, you broke my husband!" As Rick Bright looks on in tears, his wife Olivia is shrieking at their shrink, Dr. Amanda Ailsworth.

* * * *

All the blood rushes to Dr. Amanda's face. She relives the session in a moment's time, like a life flashing before her eyes.

Dr. Amanda: "You sound angry, Olivia. Can you stop for a moment and listen to your spouse? This is a difficult revelation to come out with, in every sense of that phrase."

Olivia: "He shouldn't be coming out, there's nothing to come out about! I'll bet you my bottom dollar Rick only transforms cause of some messed up memories."

Dr. Amanda: "My dear, when you saw we had the same laptop, didn't you say the difference between them was what's in their memories?"

Olivia: "If you saw what's in my memory, you wouldn't speak so nice to me."

Rick: "You don't have to tell her anything you don't want to...this is about fixing me. You said so, O."

Dr. Amanda: "Very selfless, Rick, but not very helpful. She needs to come out as much as you do. Please continue, Olivia."

Olivia: "I don't care how selfish or intolerant this sounds. I brought my husband here so you could fix him. I need you to cure him of transforming into a woman every time I kiss his nipples. Now I can't kiss his neck without it happening. It's creeping me out."

Dr. Amanda: "Why does his being a woman bother you, if that's what he becomes in the heat of the moment?"

Olivia: "Because...I can't tell you. It's horrible. I'm horrible."

Dr. Amanda: "I can't help you if you won't let me."

Rick: "You may as well tell her, O."

Olivia: "I was raped nightly by my demon possessed Aunt. I can't even be friends with a woman. My social life is the muscle-car club and the gun club. The men tease me about being scared of men out there walking the mean streets. I like the men. I flirt with them. They don't know I'm packing heat against any woman who might try to fuck with me."

Dr. Amanda: "Who might try to fuck with you, or who might try to literally fuck you?"

Olivia sighs. "Both. My aunt was intersex, hermaphrodite. You know, a girl with a dick. Now you see why Rick turning into a woman, even for a moment, is more like my childhood nightmare than licking a dyke would be. Trust me, that ain't about to happen either, any time soon."

Dr. Amanda Ailsworth takes a deep breath, fighting tears back. She looks the part, but doesn't quite act it. She's far too alert and joyful, always hoping the best for her patients. That's not the clinical indifference most shrinks maintain. Dr. Amanda has a naughty secret propelling her to the top of her field. She believes in intelligent design. Not just DNA, but each spirit too. In a nutshell, she believes people are created on purpose, and the goal is to get them to grow in tune with the way they're each created to be. There's no word for that kind of therapy.

Dr. Amanda knows this will take a while. "Casey, please cancel all my appointments for the rest of the afternoon. Give them double credit. This will take a while in here."

The intercom squawks briefly. "I didn't get a chance to tell you. They all had to cancel. The sudden flood rains, you know."

Dr. Amanda signs off with "good", and switches back to 'Do Not Disturb' mode.

Dr. Amanda: "Olivia, would it be all right with you if I go deep sea diving in Rick's memories, to find out what's going on every time you kiss his man boobs?"

Olivia: "Are you reading my mind?"

Dr. Amanda: "Only when it's shouting at me, usually not. Linking is very intimate, almost like making love. May I have your blessing to link with your husband and find out what's going on?"

Olivia: "If you think it'll help, by all means."

Dr. Amanda: "Rick, may I have this dance, in your mind?"

Rick: "I thought you'd never ask."

Dr. Amanda: "Thank you for letting me in. Olivia, please wait for us."

* * * *

Baby Ricky is trying to learn the above-water language. His brothers and sisters have forgotten how to hear thoughts underwater. Their minds are so dry and brittle now. He has an easier time understanding their dry above-water words, because their thoughts are still leaking out to him underwater, though they pretend to ignore it, like they forget their dreams every morning. Ricky watches and remembers their dreams fairly often.

* * * *

Little Ricky is still very young. He's being dressed by his older sisters, giggling, in their closet. They've outgrown those pretty dresses, but they're adorable on him. His face is so pretty. He looks like a darling little girl. They speak kind words to him, making him feel like such a special little one. Ricky wonders if they know how different he is.

* * * *

Ricky is older now, dressed in summer cutoffs and T-shirt. He's climbing the big rope hanging from the tall tree in the back yard. He climbs with his hands, dangling the thick rope between his legs, sawing against that spot under his balls. Lifting a little higher and lower, he keeps the sawing action on his special place. He's been doing this for a few weeks now, and each time it feels better and better. It makes his nipples tingle and sends chills up his back. The rushes are getting stronger.

The feeling grows and grows like a snowball rolling down hill. It's gathering speed, size and momentum. It's as big as the moon and it's looming over Ricky's brain with such a joyful menacing that Ricky surrenders to it. It rushes in and overtakes him. His hips feel like a tornado of pleasure. Fire rushes up the insides of his legs and arms, shooting light out his nipples, up his spine and out through the top of his head.

All time slows down. Everything seems to compress inward and detonate. This isn't the little bottle rocket blast Dad gets when they're loving behind closed doors. This is the mind-blowing supernova Mom gets when Dad finally rides her right. Their minds are so loud, their climaxes are impossible for any telepath to ignore.

Now Ricky is feeling it, in full thunderous fury, this wonderful amazing female orgasm. Mom calls them that it in the silence of her mind. Ricky does too, having experienced it first hand now. Only girls can have orgasms like this.

Little Ricky may have a dicky, but Ricky is still a girl, and Ricky knows it. She does telepathy. She has all her emotions and intuition. Like any girl, she has just enough testosterone to get horny. But she never got that infant overdose to muffle and numb the brain and body like real boys get. She's still sensitive, especially in her emotions and sensuous nerves all over her body. Her woman's intuition still works fine.

The power of this climax knocks Ricky almost unconscious, flopping and quaking in ecstasy as she falls toward the ground. The shock of impact on her back and head stops the orgasm with a rude awakening. Ricky knows she's in trouble. Is she being punished for having her first female orgasm? Is she in trouble for remembering she's a girl?

No broken bones, Ricky limps indoors and walks upright so nobody will notice. They must never know this terrible, wonderful secret, or they'll kill her. The lightning storm is smashing right and left, above and around the house. The violence spewing out from heaven is terrifying. Just as it couldn't get any worse, Ricky suffers the ultimate fright. One massive stroke of lightning explodes the tall rope tree, sending half the trunk through the back patio glass door, smashing to a stop against the inside wall of the rumpus room.

Most of the windows in the house are shattered. The damage to the house is unthinkable. The damage to Ricky's heart is unthinkable too. God has punished Ricky for being a girl, and for having her first female orgasm. She doesn't know what to do. She's never more alive and telepathic than when she knows who she really is.

Must she now hide all of herself from herself? Must she now die, like childhood dies in those who become numb? Their thoughts and feelings are muffled. Their sensations are dark and gloomy, like somebody turned the treble all the way down. It's bad enough to lose so much of their feeling so early in life...must they ignore the limping remains, to atrophy? More research is required, before she'd allow herself to die like that.

* * * *

Ricky is being held down, beaten and kicked. The bullies don't let up. With each kick, Ricky feels a piece of her consciousness slipping away. Why doesn't lightning punish them, like the rope tree? As Ricky passes out, something explodes over her head.

* * * *

Waking up in the hospital, Ricky feels bandages on her face.

Ricky's Mom: "Don't mess with the dressing, honey. It seems worse than it is. Mostly they got your lips pretty bad. Your bullies are dead, all of them. They went to grab bricks to hit you with. On their way back they all got struck by lightning, in one group blast. Pastor Quincy says God saved your life."

Ricky is dying inside. It's Ricky's fault all those boys are dead. If Ricky had only let herself die inside before, when the rope tree warned her, and become Rick, none of this would have happened. It's her fault. She has to die. Only Rick must survive. Put on the stage makeup and learn your role, bitch. You've got a male heroic lead to play on the stage of life. Boy, you're going to carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time!

* * * *

Dr. Amanda is getting worried about the storm outside. Lightning is shooting across the sky so much now, it's almost constant. Little Ricky is clearly a powerful Storm Caller. The last thing this office building needs is a direct strike.

Dr. Amanda speaks out loud. "Ricky, please ask the storm to go away back up into the sky. It's scaring me."

Olivia stares at one, then the other, obviously afraid to believe what she just heard.

Ricky: "I'm sorry, Amanda. It's not you I'm mad at. It's me. I don't mean to hurt everybody."

The storm dissipates entirely, the rain stops and the sun comes out.

Dr. Amanda: "Ricky, do you know the difference between killing and murder?"

Ricky: "What difference? Thou shalt not kill."

Dr. Amanda: "No, Ricky, the Hebrew and the Septuagint say 'Do not murder'. If they weren't allowed to defend themselves then the giants would have eaten them all before they ever got to the promised land. What you did with the lightning was self defense."

Ricky: "What about the rope tree?"

Dr. Amanda: "That was self defense too. Your spirit cut down that tree, not to punish you, but to keep you from falling and breaking your fool neck during another orgasm! You were supposed to learn to do those in bed, where you can't fall and get hurt!"

Ricky: "I'm not bad for being a girl?"

Dr. Amanda: "What do you think, Ricky?"

Ricky sighs a happy, high soprano sigh. "I'm a girl."

That's where Olivia goes ape shit. "You bitch, you broke my husband!"

Olivia takes a swing at Dr. Amanda. Before her fist can connect, an inch thick spark blasts from Ricky's hand and knocks Olivia on her ass.

Ricky: "Behave yourself, O! The bitch is back, and I'm taking you home."

Olivia: "Yes, Maam."

* * * *

Ricky is pissed. "It's been three months, and you haven't even kissed me. You have excuse after excuse. I'm tired of your being sick. Your body is obeying your disgust at me like the lightning obeys my anger at bullies. The only way I can make you well again is to take sex completely off the table. When you can make love to a woman, you let me know. Until then, don't bother getting sick to avoid it, cause I'm not interested anyway. I refuse to participate in hurting you any more."

Olivia is in tears. "I can't help it, Ricky. You know I'll always love you, but I can't bring myself to make love with you. You married me under false pretenses. You let me think I was getting a man. Don't you think I get lonely at night? Don't you think I miss a man's touch? I'm going out of my mind here. You have no idea how deep the pain goes. A woman in a fucking man's body? Give me a break! Why don't you just wear a devil mask and rape me? I need a real man, not a real nightmare."

Ricky speaks through sobs. "I've denied you the only love you can embrace...the love of a real man. I'm giving you, not merely a hall pass, but a whole multi-year season ticket."

Olivia gasps. "What are you saying? You want me to cheat on you?"

Ricky wipes her tears. "It's only cheating if you keep it secret from me. I expect to know everything, hear everything and see everything. If you can't let me love you, the least you can do is let us find a real man who can love you for me. I promised you good loving. One way or another I'll make sure you're loved like you deserve!"

Olivia: "I'll take that under consideration. You know, as a BFF you're growing on me every day. If you weren't a girl I'd kiss you right now."

* * * *

Ricky: "Well, my dear, it's been a full year, and neither one of us has had any physical affection. Are you willing to admit you've moved on? Are you ready to take a lover?"

Olivia: "I wouldn't exactly call this moving on. I honor you as a girl. I do your makeup on rare occasions like this, so you look like you feel. Don't you think this is intimate? You're gorgeous. Your lips look downright kissable."

Ricky: "Then kiss me."

Olivia breaks into tears. "I'm sorry, I just can't. It's not you. It's me."

Ricky snaps at her. "Not even a fucking kiss! You got a lifetime hall pass from me, your 'get out of jail free card' from your marriage vows, and you can't even kiss me!"

Thunder crashes outside. Ricky turns and leaves the room, going into the shower to wash everything off, thinking it's better not to pretend anymore.

Ignoring the thunderstorm raging overhead, Olivia builds up her courage and runs into the bathroom. "I have a desperate plan. It might hurt. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Ricky's voice is level and grim. "Do what you must."

* * * *

Ricky used to wake up eagerly on Saturdays. Three cups of espresso and she's finally booted up her brain. Olivia mentioned some mysterious plan several months ago. She's been gone a lot ever since. Ricky's had time to think about her plight as a single girl trapped in celibacy. She can't consider divorce...who'd want her? She's not pretty like she was when her sisters dressed her in the closet as a tiny child. She feels gross and unwanted. Really, really gross.

* * * *

Ricky can't believe her eyes. This letter is so weird, too good to be true, and yet so O.

My Darling Ricky.

You became queen bitch of this home. I'm not complaining. I need to borrow some of that control back, for something we both need. I want you to submit to me as my sex slave. No, I won't be having sex with you. I want to watch you performing things I tell you to do, without question and without delay. Perhaps by my directing your activities, you can feel I'm once more a part of your orgasms. It's the best I can do at this time, and hope it's enough. If you're willing to be my sex slave, to obey me before my watching eyes, then show me this note and simply say yes. I'll take care of the rest.

Love, your O.

"What a freak." Ricky marvels out loud. "What have I got to lose?"

* * * *

Ricky is enthralled with how Olivia is completely transforming her to look on the outside like herself on the inside. "You know, Olivia, I'm so in love with you, I'm completely yours. I'm your sex slave. I'll do anything you ask. And I mean anything."

Olivia smirks. "Stay still and don't mess up my makeup job. I'll hold you to that promise. Will you really do anything I ask of you?"

Ricky assures her. "Anything."

Olivia teases. "That's what you keep telling me."

Then, as if to prove her commitment to obeying her, Ricky keeps absolutely still while Olivia finishes her makeup.

Olivia is beaming. "There, now look in the mirror."

Ricky looks, and her breath catches in her. This is spectacular, beyond anything before. "Who's that lady?"

Olivia's hands must have been guided by God's hands because the makeup job is perfect. In fact, everything is perfect. Ricky is a woman's woman, so she shouldn't be surprised. She's not only surprised, but genuinely awestruck at how attracted she feels toward that strange and beautiful woman smiling back at her from the mirror.

"You've outdone yourself, my love. I think I could fall in love with the woman behind that mirror, if that's possible." Ricky takes Olivia's talented hands in hers, and proceeds to kiss each finger. "What do I owe you for this most wonderful beauty treatment and makeover?"

Olivia winks. "You'll find out soon enough."

Ricky gushes. "Oh, I like the sound of that, does it have anything to do with my being your sex slave?"

Olivia gives one of her naughty grins. "You have no idea how right you are, young lady! I often forget how telepathic you are, but I've been shielding this special little secret from you, until the right moment. You're not the only one full of surprises."

Ricky studies her eyes for any clue. "I hope it's a nice surprise, something good."

Olivia shoots back. "Whether you think it's good or nice remains to be seen. I do guarantee you'll get used to it, perhaps like it, because it's something you already promised you'll do for me."

Ricky shows a little concern now. "I thought I was the princess of kink! How kinky are you capable of getting? Should I be worried?"

"Look." Olivia starts, trying to find the right words. Ricky of course takes that one word as her invitation to search Olivia's tumultuous, seething brain for answers. The constant stirring unshields countless thoughts. They form and disperse in front of her, almost faster than she can feel their emotional import.

Ricky remembers that weird kinky conversation when she'd first come out to her. She said she'd understand if Olivia needed to find a real man, knowing who and what she is. Olivia told her nobody'd have her because her neck injuries prevent her providing the kind of foreplay men usually desire the most.

Ricky remembers how she'd shocked Olivia by her offer. While not particularly turned on by the "hunk factor" of a male body, Ricky had enjoyed the taste of going down on her after intercourse. She'd be willing to provide the oral foreplay for both of them.

Olivia had ended that conversation by saying "You are one weird bird" and never mentioning it again. Ricky sees that conversation on the tip of Olivia's mind, and she has no idea why. She's beginning to wonder.

Ricky speaks out loud. "Kinky thoughts are afoot. Kinky thoughts indeed."

Olivia objects. "You don't wait for orgasms anymore, you just read me."

Ricky defends. "What orgasms? Besides. You said look, so I looked."

Olivia chuckles. "Fair enough, the thoughts were about you, so I suppose I was thinking them toward you. As you've guessed, I have a burden, a secret I need to share with you, and I honestly don't know how you're going to take it."

"Whatever it is, O, I can take it. Give it to me full strength."

"Ricky, you're a good wife, and you're the best BFF a girl could want. But you have to be careful what you tell me, cause I take it all to heart, and I'll hold you to it. You gave me permission a while back, and now I'm using that permission. For your information, we're having an affair."

12