Quarter 'Til

Story Info
The perfect crime.
2.1k words
3.76
85.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batting her delicate eyelids, Lily Nagashino came back to the world of the living. Her eyes focused, reality set in, and she immediately remembered her dream. And what a great dream it was! She quickly and stealthily patted her crotch to see if any wetness seeped through. Nope. She was in the clear. She saw Emily across the room, nose deep in her book.

"What time is it?" Lily asked Emily.

"Quarter 'til," Emily said without turning around. Lily sat up on the couch, making her book fall off of her chest and onto the floor. She shook her head groggily.

"Quarter 'til what?"

"Quarter 'til Nine."

Lily stood up. She had slept for about an hour while attempting to study. Freud looked up at her disapprovingly from his spot on the back cover of the book.

"Shut up," she told him, picking her book off of the floor.

"What?" Emily asked, still reading.

"Nothing." Lily threw her book on the couch, reserving her study spot for later. She was pretty hungry for some snacks, so she left the dorm's study room, went to her room and stole some of her roommate's lychees. She topped it off by consuming some graham crackers, and then decided to go back to the study room and try and stay awake this time.

On her way back, Matthew poked his head out of his room into the hallway. He called to her, "Hey, Lily."

Lily turned around. "Hey, Matt, what's up?" She hadn't talked to Matthew much, but she hung out with his roommate pretty often.

"Nothing much." She walked to his room.

"Is Kurt here?"

"Naw, he went out to eat, but he'll probably be back soon."

"What are you doing tonight?"

"You know, studying and stuff." He had spent the last hour downloading porn on his computer.

"Yeah, me too." She walked into the room, looking around. "Freud sucks so much."

"I don't know, I think he's just misunderstood," he reasoned.

"Don't you think the whole id, ego, superego thing seems... too easy of a construct?"

"Well, he's not trying to define the only way to look at a mind. It's a paradigm useful for psychology. Or it was supposed to be."

"Okay," she relented, "but the part about children's sexual stages..."

"You mean... you women don't all have penis envy?" She laughed disapprovingly.

"You're horrible."

"I'm not so bad." She looked at him. He leaned against his bed in the tiny room, avoiding her eyes. She wondered if he liked her.

He looked at her. She was a beautiful woman. It was curious how American she sounded and acted; yet she looked so exotic with her Asian eyes and amber skin. She even had chopsticks in her hair with red Chinese lettering running down it. Wait, she wasn't Chinese.

"Hey let me show you something," he said.

"What?"

"Okay, first close your eyes and put your hands behind your back." She looked at him in disbelief. "C'mon."

"I don't know if I trust you," she told him, following his commands, but half-squinting out of one eye.

"No, this is cool." She closed her eyes, knowing that he was definitely into her. But she wasn't that into him. He was very strange. He walked behind her and she felt her hands tighten together as he tightened a black plastic cable tie around her wrists.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She opened her eyes.

"Okay, you can go now," he informed her, smiling. Lily sighed.

"Okay, get this off, psycho."

"You can't get free?" She struggled a little to no avail.

"No, this hurts. Take it off, Matt."

"Alright," he spoke, walking away from her. "You don't like being tied up? Cause you seemed like you might." He leaned against the door and he jumped as it closed suddenly.

"No- Well- What's that supposed to mean?" she said, aghast at his behavior.

"Nothing. So you don't like being tied up?" he repeated.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "With the right person..."

"Ah," he nodded. He was getting aroused looking at her, bonded and in need of his help.

She felt he was getting the wrong idea. "Take this off, Matt. Seriously."

"Okay," he said. He locked the door.

Matthew moseyed over to Lily. He placed his hands on her bound wrists, then slid them onto her body.

"What are you doing?" Lily questioned, her voice now wavering. Holding Lily around her haunches, Matthew leaned in behind Lily to smell her womanly scent, keeping his waist a few inches behind hers so she wouldn't feel his erection. "Matt, you're scaring me."

"Sometimes I scare myself," he confessed, his chin hovering over her shoulder. He then licked her neck, jamming his graceful fingers into her cargo pants and pulling them down to her calves in one swift movement.

"Jerk!" Lily shrieked at her moistened neck, only noticing a second later that her pants were around her ankles. Her eyes widened in horror and she screamed, "Get away from me!"

Matthew said nothing, only smiling lasciviously, eyeing his prize. Lily had been wearing a pink thong under her pants and it emphasized the roundness of her asscheeks. To make matters worse- or better, in Matthew's eyes- she was bending over in an attempt to pull her pants up from behind. Lily heard him sigh lustfully as he hooked his fingers into her thong's elastic and pulled her last protective garment away from her privates.

Ignoring her bloodcurdling scream of horror, he reflected upon how happy he was that he planned this special night. Many of his friends would not have called Lily the most fuckable girl in this dorm, but he imagined that Lily would be the most fun to take against her will. For example, unlike the beautiful blond bimbo Laurie, Lily had never been raped. Lily was so innocent, so unsuspecting. Matthew was thoroughly enjoying his Lily, already drooling from both ends and he hadn't even entered her yet.

Lily had no idea what had gotten into Matthew. She had always seen him as a quiet, shy type, a mere extra among the characters in her life. If she could escape, maybe she could forget all this, pretend it never happened. She just didn't want him to do what she thought he was going to do. It wasn't right. Careful girls like her didn't get raped. She was one of those girls who always make sure to watch her drink at parties, stay away from strange men, and carry mace when the occasion might call for it. So she was quite sure something would happen to interrupt what Matthew was about to do.

There was a knock on the door.

"Matt," Kurt yelled, "The door's bolted."

"Yeah, I'm busy," Matthew yelled. Lily was too shocked to speak.

"Oh, I get it. Sock on the doorknob. I'll be back later, Roomie!"

"NO!" Lily yelled, "Wait!" Matthew decided he'd played with Lily enough. He grabbed her and threw her to the ground, effectively shutting her up. She hit the floor with a thud and started crying. Matthew fell to his knees behind Lily and pulled her naked waist up to his groin. His dick sprang forth as he unbuckled and unzipped his belt and pants. "Why...?" Lily cried. He ignored her and inserted himself into her sex.

Lily shrieked and tried to move away from him. He grabbed her bound wrists and a fistful of her hair, preventing any escape. Then he gently eased in and out of her, sliding his hard dick around in her dry pussy. Her pussy was devoid of moisture at the moment, but he knew she'd moisten up a little with some friction. They always did.

"Yeah," he cooed, fucking her at an upbeat pace now. He licked his lips and tugged on her hair to simultaneously stimulate some movement in her and stroke his sadistic side.

"Aaow!" Lily cried out pitifully. "Stop Matthew! Please! Stop!" But she was just getting wet. His dick stimulated her cunt, causing it to open ever so slightly and moisten its walls. He could feel it all.

"Yeah, I'm gonna nut in your fucking cunt, you fucking cunt," he moaned. Lily grimaced in horror. She couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. She needed to get away from him, but he was just too strong. She felt so helpless, her efforts to resist this rape only rewarded with more pain. She began screaming.

"Help! Someone help me!" He tugged on her hair again, making her scream in pain as her neck arched.

"It's too late," he whispered. He slammed into her with powerful strokes, finally stopping as he came. He shot his load into her pussy, pulling out in time to spill some of his jism across her back. Just before he backed off of her, he reached under Lily, grabbed her by her wavy black pubic hair, and pulled violently, causing her to let out a pained scream.

Matthew stood, satisfied. He pulled up his pants with one hand, keeping a tight fist of the pubes he had taken from Lily, and sat on his bed. He grabbed a cigarette and lit it, puffing on it as he thought fondly of what he'd just done. Lily scooted across the floor away from Matthew, huddling in the opposite corner, pants still around her ankles.

There was a knock at the door.

"This is the police," said a voice. "Open the door." Matthew gestured to Lily that she was free to get the door. Lily cautiously slid over to the door, stood up, and unbolted the door, watching Matthew all the while. She pulled open the door partly.

"Oh jeez," the campus police officer said, upon seeing Lily, teary-eyed, half-naked and bound. The cop pulled up her pants and helped her outside. He then entered the dorm room with another officer and arrested Matthew. Lily, a third cop, the RA, Kurt, and several other residents watched as the two cops led Matthew outside, his hands handcuffed behind him.

"What's that in your hand?" one cop asked. Everything became blurry.

***

Batting her delicate eyelids, Lily Nagashino came back to the world of the living. Her eyes focused, reality set in, and she immediately remembered her dream.

Wait, it couldn't have been a dream, she thought.It was so real... Lily patted her crotch. She was a little sore. What the hell was going on? She saw Emily across the room, nose deep in her book. Lily sat up on the couch, making her book fall off of her chest and onto the floor. She shook her head in disbelief and fear.

"What time is it?" Lily asked Emily in panic.

"Quarter 'til," Emily said without turning around.

"Quarter 'til what?!"

Emily hesitated at Lily's shrill voice. "...Quarter 'til Nine."

Lily stood up. Her hands began to shake as she saw Freud looking up at her from his spot on the back cover of the book.

"No," she mumbled, horrified.

"What?" Emily asked, still reading.

Lily opened her mouth, but said nothing. She left the study room, running halfway to her room before stopping. She slowly turned around, then ran to Matthew and Kurt's room. Matthew was sitting on his bed reading a magazine. He was wearing a different shirt than she remembered, though his jeans were the same as far as she could tell.

"Is Kurt here?" she almost screamed.

"No...," Matthew said.

"He went out to eat?" she said.

"Mmm, no. He's at the library."

"Uh, Matt, do you have any of those black plastic things you tie stuff with?"

"What?"

"Nevermind." Lily stood in the doorway, not knowing what to say. She wanted to believe it was a bad dream, but it didn't make sense.

"You want me to tell him you came by?" Matthew asked.

"No, it's okay," she voiced softly. She ran to her room, breaking into tears.

Shortly after she left, Kurt returned. Kurt closed the door, dropped his backpack on the floor, and looked at his roommate.

"Did you change shirts?" he asked.

"I was hot," he responded.

"Ah. So, you've got to go to that burger joint on College Street."

"I've been there."

"Oh. Well, yeah, it's really good." Kurt took off his jacket and hung it in the closet. He left the room to go to the john, letting the door close behind him.

Matthew got up and walked to his dresser. Grabbing a new Safe-Loc sandwich bag, he opened his palm to fill it with a small mass of wavy black pubes. He sealed the bag and put it with the others.