Quarterback and Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're good for a guy's ego," I joked.

"It's the truth," she said, not laughing.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "But it's not like half the guys aren't panting after you."

"Guys pant after any girl," She snorted.

"You know," I said. "That's not really true. Guys only pant after hot girls, like you."

"Gee, thanks," she said sarcastically.

"Although in your case your looks are just an added bonus," I said.

"Yeah, right."

"Hey, I'm serious," I said, lifting her off my shoulder and sitting up. I wanted her to see I wasn't joking. "You do realizes that I've never dated anyone longer than three months before you? You're hot, but if that's all that it was, I would have been gone already."

"I half expected you to break up with me after we had sex that first time," she said, her eyes looking off into the distance.

"You did?" I asked in surprise. She still refused to look at me. "You know, for a guy you say you love, you don't have that great of an opinion of me, do you?"

"It's not that," she said quickly, focusing on my eyes. "I just know you don't feel the same way."

"Gina, I'm not sure what I feel," I sighed. "But if I didn't feel anything for you, we wouldn't be here."

"Sure we would," she said, forcing a grin. "I am hot after all."

"No," I said, moving closer so that our faces were only inches away from each other. I needed her to see the truth. "We wouldn't."

"You're serious," she said, smiling slowly.

"I seemed to be that a lot tonight," I grinned, pulling back. "And I think we're had enough of that for tonight."

"It's time for you to tell me one of your dreams," she said, her smile turning sexy. "Or should we call it a fantasy?"

It was obvious that we were both ready for a break from all this serious talk. Either that or we were both just horny again. I grinned and thought, 'Maybe a little of both.'

"Hmm," I said to Gina. "That does sound interesting."

"Remember, I promised anything and everything tonight," she said. Her sincerity even over shadowed her desire.

"Well," I smiled slowly. "Let's come up with a something together."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Another position," I grinned. "We've only been together a handful of time and I like what's happened, but I wouldn't mind trying something new."

"Bored already?" she grinned, but I could tell you was just teasing.

"I don't think I could ever get bored of you," I replied honestly.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she smiled. "Any particular position you want to try?"

"That's your part of the fantasy," I replied. "I came up with the idea, you come up with the details."

"I have an idea," she smiled, leaning in and kissing me. A few minutes later I was lying on my back and Gina was slowly sinking down on my cock. Her hands were on my chest balancing herself. I reached up and gently caressed her breasts. She moved slowly.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked. "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Yes and yes," I said. We were both a ways off from our orgasms, but that didn't mean it didn't feel good.

"Anything I can do to make it better?" she asked.

"Well, you could talk to me," I grinned. "Describe what you're doing in detail."

"You really like to hear me talk nasty a lot," she said, shaking her head.

"It gets to you too," I said.

"I know!" she cried in disbelief. "Who would have thought?"

"Not me," I laughed. "Especially not after our first time together."

"What, you didn't like it?"

"Oh, I enjoyed myself well enough," I replied. "Although I wasn't sure about you."

"It was great," she said quickly.

"No, no," I laughed. "Today we've taken a big step. We're not lying to each other anymore."

"I never lied..." she began, but I cut her off.

"Please!" I snorted. "You've been avoiding telling me things almost from the beginning."

"I told you I loved you," she replied, no longer moving although my cock was still embedded inside of her.

"And when I didn't respond that I loved you too, you stopped talking," I said, realizing it was true as I said it. "Knowing you, it was probably because you didn't want to pressure me or hurt my feelings, but I want you to be able to be yourself with me."

"You want me to be honest, always?" she said.

"Definitely," I smiled.

"In that case," she said. "Our first time hurt."

"I gathered that," I said. "And I'm sorry about it."

"It had to happen," she shrugged. "The times after were better."

"You lying again, aren't you?" I asked, hearing something in her voice.

"No, they were better," she said quickly, and then paused before adding, "I even thought they were good, but then tonight happened."

"Yeah," I laughed. "Me too."

"Bobby?" she asked.

"Yes?" I asked in reply.

"If you want me to be honest with you, I have something to say," she said.

"What is it?" I frowned.

"I love the idea of talking and being honest," she smiled. "But can it wait until later? I'd rather focus on something else right now."

"And what would that be?" I grinned. She smiled down at me and squeezed my cock with her inner muscles. "Oh, that!"

"Yes, that," she laughed. "You jerk!"

I pushed her arms out of the way so she fell onto my chest. Her long dark hair fell to either side of me. Her face was only inches from mine and she was smiling.

"Do you want something?" she asked.

"Now who's talking too much?" I teased.

"I know something you won't mind hearing," she said. Her eyes sparked in the dim light. "I want you to caress my breasts while I slowly ride your hard cock."

"What else do you want?" I asked, caressing her breasts as she asked.

"I want to feel your lips against mine," she replied. "I want you to pinch my nipples until I'd ready to cum, and then I want you to grab my ass and pulled me down hard on you so that you fill my pussy again!"

"I think I can remember all that," I grinned, causing her to laugh despite her lust. "But only because your lips are made to be kissed, your breasts are full and demanding and your ass tantalizingly perfect."

She looked at me and I never felt more loved and desired. A guy would have to be crazy not to spend the rest of his life with someone who looked at him like that.

"That was almost poetic," she said.

"Please!" I snorted.

"Well, it wasn't crude," she grinned.

"Okay, I guess I could have said I'd remember because you're the best tonsil hockey player I know, your big jugs are impossible to ignore and you have an caboose to die for, but I don't think it would have put you in the mood."

"Probably not," she laughed, slowly riding my cock as she continued to lean over me. "On the other hand, if you wanted to be crude and get your point across, you could have said something like, 'I want to rape your lips...'"

"Hmm," I interjected. "That sounds like a good idea!"

I pulled her to me and crushed her lips with mine. I squeezed Gina heavy breasts and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. Gina's hands tangled with my hair as she rode my cock with a long slow motion. The longer we kissed, the faster and shorter her movements became. I shifted my hands to her hips and started helping her.

"Yes!" she gasped, pulling her mouth from mine. "I'm close!" Her eyes were filled with fire as she panted and gasped. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it!" I demanded. "Drown my cock in your juices!"

"It feels so good!" she cried and suddenly she was cumming. I pulled her hard against me, holding her ass tight. I was rock hard, but not yet ready for release. I didn't mind. Gina obviously really enjoyed riding my hardness and the weight of her body on mine felt good.

"You didn't cum," she said in disappointment after she was in control of herself once more.

"Not yet," I smiled. She's used the word cum without thought. For some reason it made me feel good.

"Bobby, I can't take much more of this," she said. "I know I promised you anything and everything, but I didn't think you were going to take me seriously."

"More of that beautiful honesty," I smiled. She looked and me in surprise, but then laughed.

"I guess so," she said.

"Do you think you can handle one more position before we both pass out for the night?" I asked.

"Do you promise to cum this time?" she asked.

"Oh, I think that's pretty much a certainty," I replied, causing my cock to jump inside of her. "I'm pretty close as it is."

"How do you want me?" Gina asked, moving off of me. "Keep in mind though that I'm spent. I won't be able to do much."

"I'm in the mood for fast and hard this time. I don't think I'll be able to hold off for anything more," I said.

"You want to take me," she smiled, rolling onto her stomach. That was my girl. She was usually blunt, just not in bed. It seemed that that was changing and I couldn't be happier. She stuck her ass up slightly and smiling sexily asking, "How is this?"

The sight caused my cock to jump on its own accord. Gina saw and grinned, making herself comfortable. I got behind her, lifted her hips slighting and shoved my cock deep into her from behind. I stroked in and out of her for only a little while before I felt her responding again.

"That's it!" she gasped suddenly. "Do what you wanted! Take me hard and fast!"

In answer I pulled out and then shoved my cock deep again. I did it over and over, picking up the pace with each second that passed. I was holding her steady by her hips. She was still wet, but as I stroked in and out of her she became sticky and hot.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "I think I'm going to like this position a lot!"

"Me too!" I grunted, picking the pace up again.

"That's it!" Gina cried. "Ride me Bobby! Ride me!"

"You horny bitch!" I groaned. "You're going to cum again."

"Yes, and soon!" she gasped. "Ride me Bobby! Ride your horny bitch!"

"My beautiful little slut!" I cried.

"Ride your beautiful little slut!" she moaned. "Bobby, make me cum like only you can!"

My hips and her ass slammed together with each thrust making a slapping sound that drove me crazy. I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. I let go with one hand and reached around her. I found her clit and rubbed it harshly.

"Oh fuck!" Gina cried. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Again!"

"Yes!" I cried, letting loose with my last load of cum for the night. My juices shot deep inside of Gina for what felt like minutes.

"Bobby," she gasped after I was done. "I can't breath!"

"Sorry!" I cried and shifted my weight off of her. It wasn't easy. I was spent. She looked at me and laughed. I wasn't sure if it was because of me almost crushing her or because of the difficulty I had in getting off of her.

"Well," I said. "I think I've found my new favorite position."

"It was pretty good," she said.

"Just good?" I asked, shifting her hips slightly. "And you made that big of a wet spot?"

"Okay," she admitted, blushing once again. "It was great."

"My beautiful little slut," I smiled.

"If you call me that in front of someone or I ever hear that you told someone you call me that in private, I may have to kill you," she said pointedly.

"You could kill the man you love?" I asked. She looked at me oddly. I guess I was bringing that up a little too much myself tonight.

"Probably not," she sighed. "But on the other hand, I bet I could make you wish you were dead."

"No bet," I laughed, pulling her to me. We kissed briefly and then cuddled. After a few minutes Gina shifted so that we were spooning. We fell asleep like that, in each other's arms.

The sun was shining when I woke up. I was a little disappointed to find the bed empty, but I was in too good of a mood to let it bother me for long. I thought about the day before. I'd won the state championship, but that wasn't what my mind kept drifting to.

"Good morning," Gina said as she walked into the room. She was wearing her uniform from the night before. "I went out to the car to get my bag. It has a change of clothes. I need a shower."

She seemed to be talking normally, but something was wrong. It took me a moment to realize she wasn't looking at me. I climbed out of bed quickly and intercepted her before she could leave for the shower.

"Gina," I said, waiting patiently for her to look at me. I wasn't sure she would, but slowly she did. "Last night was amazing."

"Yes, it was," she agreed, but if anything it made her seem sadder.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said to quickly.

"I thought we agreed not to lie to each other anymore?" I asked.

"You want me to tell the truth!" she snapped angrily, surprising me. "Fine, here it is, I think we should break up."

"What?" I cried stunned.

"We can't go on like this," she said. "I can't go on like this. Last night was passionate, crazy and wonderful, but it wasn't real."

"Not real?" I asked.

"Bobby, you don't love me," she sighed. "I know that. I thought I could cope with it, but after last night I don't think I can anymore."

"Oh," I said dumbly. What else could I say?

Gina smiled sadly and pulled away from me. She went into the attached bathroom and took a shower. I moved to one of the other bathrooms. The sun was still shining, but now it annoyed me, hurt my eyes even.

I was still tired and my body ached from the beating I took in the game the day before. I took a long time in the shower. I soaked my muscled and thought hard, although what about I wasn't sure.

Gina was gone by the time I returned to the room. I frowned and went down stairs to check. She wasn't there either. The house was quiet.

"She could have said goodbye," I said softly. It was still early and I wasn't sure who had stayed over.

The trip home went by in a flash. I pulled up to my house with my mind a thousand miles away. I almost passed Dawn without realizing it.

"There you are!" she cried. "Mom and Dad have been trying to get you all night."

"Oh," I shrugged. "I must have turned my cell phone off."

"What's wrong?" she frowned. Dawn knew me well enough to realize something was up.

"Nothing," I sighed, but then added, "I think Gina and I broke up."

"You think?" she asked.

"She said she couldn't deal anymore," I replied.

"That's understandable," Dawn said slowly, but not cruelly. "You've been on the fence with her forever. She had to get tired of it eventually."

"I guess you're right," I said, only half paying attention to her. Dawn didn't understand. I decided to change the subject. "Are mom and dad really pissed?"

"More like disappointed," Dawn smiled. "They had some great news you've been waiting for a long time that they wanted to share with you."

"Really?" I asked. There was only one thing it could be. "A scholarship? A full ride?"

"Yep," she grinned. "From three different schools. It seems that you did a great job of impressing them yesterday."

"That's great," I said, but I still thinking about Gina.

"You know," she frowned. "I expected a bit more of a reaction than that."

"I'm still absorbing it," I said. She looked at me carefully.

"Bull," she finally said. "This thing with Gina is bothering you."

"No, it's not," I denied.

"Sure it is," she insisted. "She's lasted longer than any of your other girlfriends. You care for her a lot."

"I do," I admitted slowly.

"Do you love her?" Dawn asked.

"No," I replied, but then frowned and added, "At least I don't think so."

"What's that supposed to mean?" my sister asked.

"I wish I knew," I sighed. "Gina is a great girl that will make someone very happy, but I'm out of this town and off to college next year. Long distance relationships never last."

"So?" Dawn asked. "If you love each other you can find a way."

"I don't love her!" I said, starting to become annoyed.

"I think you're wrong," Dawn said slowly. "If you didn't love her you wouldn't be getting this angry at me for talking about it."

"What do you know?" I snapped.

"Not a lot," she admitted. "But you don't seem happy to finally be getting your dream of going to college and that's not like you."

"I'm just exhausted from the game yesterday," I insisted.

"If you say so," she shrugged. "But tell me, when you think of your future now, what do you see?" I frowned and concentrated, but too many mixed visions filled my head.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"And that big brother, is so not like you either," Dawn said. "I bet at least half of the things your picturing have Gina in them?"

I started to tell her she was crazy, but my dreams for the future were replaying in my head and suddenly I realized they were becoming clearer as I allowed for the possibility that Gina would be there. Hell, I could almost see our kids!

"Holy shit!" I snapped.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"I think you're right," I said, shaking my head. "I do love Gina."

"Then don't you think you'd better tell her that?" Dawn smiled.

"I'm not sure," I frowned. "I'm not sure I won't hurt her again later. I still am going off to college next year. I refuse to get stuck in this town and her parents aren't going to let her go far. I know for a fact that they don't want us to go to college together. What are the odds that this will actually work out in the end?"

"Robert," my little sister said, using my full first name. In my family that meant that she felt strongly about what she was about to say. "You don't have the right to keep it from her. You can refuse to date her, allow her to break up with you, but you shouldn't lie to her. Gina deserves better."

"Yes," I said, remembering my conversation from the night before about being honest with each other. "Yes, she does."

"Wait!" Dawn cried when I turned around and moved back toward my car. "Where are you going? Mom and dad are stilling waiting for you!"

"Tell them I'll be back later," I said. "I need to talk to Gina."

"It's your funeral," Dawn said, but she was smiling.

I drove to Gina's house pretty fast. It was across town, but I'd driven there a lot over the last six months. I knew the way well.

"Do I really love her?" I found myself asking as I turned onto her block. The answer was so obvious it made me shake my head. The thought of living without her was mind numbing. "How could I have been so clueless?"

I knocked on the door to her house. At first nobody came, but then Gina sister Maria answered the door. She looked at me and frowned. Gina had obviously told her we'd broken up.

"Please Maria, get her for me," I said. She stared at me for a couple of seconds before swinging the door open and letting me in.

"I don't know what you plan on saying," Maria said. "But you'd better not make it worse. She's miserable."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Out back," Gina's sister replied. "Raking the last of the leaves."

"Thanks," I said and let myself into the yard. Her younger brother Francis was there with her. Frankie and I always got along. He looked at me almost with an identical expression to Maria's when she saw me at the door. He paused a moment before shrugging.

"I need a drink," he finally said to his sister. "I'll be right back." He passed me and gave me a warning look.

"Hey," I said to Gina. She was no longer raking. Instead she was looking at me silently. Her eyes were red, but she refused to cry in front of me.

"Hello," she said. Her voice wasn't so much cold as devoid of emotion.

"I got my free ride to college," I said. "I just found out when I got home."

"Congratulations," she said.

"Thanks," I said, but I was frowning. This wasn't going well at all. "Gina, come sit with me for a moment. We need to talk."

I moved to the hammock her parents had between two trees. It was a bit brisk out, but the sun still shined. Gina came over slowly. She sat on the edge of the hammock, leaving a gap between us. I took a couple of seconds to gather my thoughts.

"Bobby, you don't have to say anything," she said before I could start. "You've always been honest with me about your feelings. I remember that you tried to break up with me when I first told you how I felt. It was my decision to keep the relationship going and it's my decision to end it now. I don't blame you for anything."