Quarterback Sneak Ch. 03

Story Info
Galynn learns a lesson or two.
6.1k words
4.78
99.3k
135

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,167 Followers

Alceo walked side by side with Galynn to where her things were. He wasn't sure where to start. His mind was reeling from what he'd just done. Her scent was still swirling around him, making him dizzy, but he didn't know what to say to her. Thanks for letting me finger fuck you in a library full of people? That didn't seem appropriate. His stomach was in knots, and he was sure she wasn't faring any better. She was fidgeting with the hem of his hoodie as she walked next to him.

In truth, he felt bad. He didn't know what came over him. He didn't know why he felt the compulsion to have her, but he did. As he glanced out the corner of his eye, he still couldn't understand why this ordinary girl had captured his attention. He needed to figure it out, to understand it, to understand her.

He was about to open his mouth, he wasn't sure what he was going to say, but his thoughts hadn't gotten that far. Galynn spoke first.

"Why?" It was a valid question, but not the first one Alceo would have guessed to come out of her mouth. She had stopped walking beside him to stand in the middle of the isle. Alceo met her big brown eyes, full of question and concern. He wanted to tell her something comforting, but she wasn't sure he had it in him.

"There's just something about you." The answer sounded lame, even to him.

"Something about me?" Her brow creased.

Alceo stood there looking dumb. He couldn't tell her that the sight of her drove him wild. Would she believe him? He was drawn to her, and that was it. He wanted her. He didn't know why but he did.

Alceo stretched to his full height. "Yeah, there's something about you. You're not like anyone else I've ever met or been with." He didn't to tell her that her raw emotion she displayed when he was with her fueled something within him.

"Yeah, I know that. I'm not skinny, I'm not white, I'm not a cheerleader, not tall, not –" she rattled on.

Alceo stepped closer grabbing the back of her neck cutting her off. "Stop. You're beautiful." He was surprised when laughter sprang from her lips. She was looking at him like he was crazy, like she didn't believe him. She was laughing so hard; she had to clutch the front of his sweater to keep from doubling over.

"I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. You're gonna have to try a little harder to get me to believe something like that." She was smiling at him. The curve of her lips full and pink, the blush in her cheeks lighting up her face. "Its OK to just say that I'm easy. Hey, I deserve to live a little don't I?"

Alceo may have been hurt by her words, but he could see the hurt behind the laughter in her eyes. As much as she wanted to believe that, he knew she couldn't. She was trying to come to terms with the idea that he used her. She was trying to pretend she was OK with that; she could play the game – her toughness made him grin. She was really cute when she was trying not to be naive.

When he said nothing, her smile began to slip and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened, ready to ask a question when his lips descended on hers and captured them. After all he had done to her, he had yet to touch her lips and for the life of him he couldn't figure out what why he'd waited so long.

Galynn's lips were soft, and sweet. He was expecting that but he wasn't expecting the flutter in his stomach when he bent to her lips. He wasn't expecting her mouth to taste like candy, her warmth to envelope him to consume him. Galynn's response was just as passionate as he hoped it would be.

She opened her mouth accepting his tongue. He captured her mouth with his seizing and exploring every corner of her. He could still smell her arousal bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Both hands tangled in her curls pulling him closer to her body. His breath caught when he felt the fullness of her breasts pressing against his stomach.

He could feel her arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer. Her hips ground into his as she explored his mouth. Their kiss deepened, moans escaping from them both.

"You devil you." The sound of Will's voice pulled them both from each other. Galynn looked worse for wear, her hair a mess from his fingers, her chest heaving and her glasses off kilter. Alceo groaned as he leaned his forehead against hers. He eyed Will. He had a lecherous grin on his face and Alceo knew the look all too well.

"Well, who is this?" Alceo looked at Galynn as if asking for her permission.

"This is Galynn."

"Yeah," she added quickly. "He's helping me in biochem." Before she could sensor herself, the words were out of her mouth. She knew the explanation didn't make sense, but she was grasping at straws. She should have just kept her mouth shut.

"Right. And the lip lock was just an experiment?"

"Shut up asshole," Alceo shot him.

"I'm gonna go," she said as she walked toward her computer.

Alceo turned from Will and began to walk slowly behind her. He knew Will was going to follow him, so he walked slow, trying to remain out of earshot. Alceo's eyes remained fixed on Galynn. He watched as she bent to get her bag, the fabric of her jeans stretching seductively over her ass.

"Really?" Will questioned as he elbowed Alceo in the side. "You gave up double teaming Marie for this chick? She's kinda fat isn't she?" Alceo closed his eyes in frustration. He loved his buddy, but he was as subtle as a hammer. He knew Galynn heard Will when her back stiffened and she froze. It was only for a second, but he saw the tension in her body.

"Shut the fuck up. She's not fat. She's got curves, something I like." He was hoping Galynn heard that too, but she probably didn't.

"I came to see if you wanted to reconsider about Marie but I can see that you're busy. Have fun with your biochem lesson, lover boy." Alceo watched Will leave, grateful for his departure. When he turned back to Galynn, she was already headed off in the other direction and he had to jog to catch up to her.

--

Galynn heard what Will said about her and she wasn't surprised. If she were being honest with herself, she really shouldn't have expected anything less. She knew who she was and what she wasn't. She had decided to spare Alceo the awkward explanation for his friend. She decided to go anywhere, anywhere but around him so she could get her head back on and finish her work.

She was trying to remember all the assignments she had to due but the butterflies in her stomach and the feel of his lips pressed against hers were still fresh in her mind. She hadn't expected him to kiss her, but when he did, it was like her body exploded. The guy oozed sexuality and she longed to have his lips on other, more intimate parts of her body. She was thinking about the idea when she heard his voice from behind her.

"Where are you going?"

"I still have a lot of work to do."

"I thought we were going to get something to eat."

"I'm not really hungry anymore." She didn't think she should eat anything ever again after what his friend had said about her.

Galynn was surprised when he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. Her chest pressed against his front. He was tall enough that she had to tilt her head back to look into his eyes.

"I want to spend time with you."

Galynn smiled again. He was trying really hard, when he didn't have to. He was Alceo Russell, and she knew what this was all about. He was probably just going through a dry spell and the fat chick was going to help him out of it. She didn't believe him when he told her she was beautiful - she wasn't stupid, but it was nice of him to try and make her feel better.

"Listen," she said shaking her curls from her face. "You don't have to do this. I really have work that I need to get done. Its not like I understand biochemistry, and I still have a lot of ground to cover. I'm positive that's more of an investment than you're willing to make."

"Why are you resisting so hard?" Alceo asked her as he rubbed his chin.

"Why are you trying so hard?" Her question only seemed to irritate him. When he didn't answer, she shook her head and began to walk off again.

"How about I tutor you?"

"What?" The first sting quarterback offering to tutor her seemed absurd. She was brilliant in every other subject but couldn't wrap her mind around this one thing.

Alceo raised his eyebrows. "What did you get on your paper?" Galynn thought for a minute. He knew the answer to the question; he was just trying to convince her.

"Fine, but I have to get stuff done now, we can wait for my next assignment."

"No, lets start now. We can go back to my place and order some pizza."

"What the hell makes you think I wanna go back to your place?" The truth was she was getting wet just thinking about it. The things he did to her the last time she was there were amazing. But she wasn't going to get her hopes up. Being defensive seemed like the way to go.

"I don't have a roommate and it will be quiet."

"Oh."

Alceo nodded his head, grabbed her hand and pulled her from the library.

--

Alceo wasn't sure if he could control himself around her, but he wasn't ready to let her go. He probably would have held her down and ravaged her - repeatedly in the library if there hadn't been the overwhelming possibility that he would have gotten caught. Not to mention that public sex was something the football organization unfortunately frowned upon.

Now they were alone in his dorm room after hours of studying and he was still struggling for control. The way she bit her lip when she was confused, how she absentmindedly twirled her hair around her finger when she was writing. He couldn't really take it anymore. He watched transfixed as she had eaten the pizza and licked the sauce from her lips. All night, he had been trying to control himself, but his patience was wearing thin.

He was sprawled on his back in the middle of the floor, her papers, books and his laptop surrounding them. They were taking a break and he feared that she had learned all she could for the day. She was looking tired, but she was a quick study. He knew this stuff didn't come easy to people, but he enjoyed teaching her. He liked watching the light bulb click in her head, and he was sure she could pull off a B in her class.

His arms were crossed under his head and his eyes drifted closed. He was trying his best to not think about the things he had done to her. But with Galynn so close, it was almost like she was surrounding him – from everywhere. He could smell her skin, her hair, even the heat in her body seemed to be creeping into his core and making him burn.

As his eyes closed, he tried to block out how well her body felt around him, her core clenching around his fingers trying to pull him in deeper. Her passion was undeniable, her need necessary. He wished he had found her sooner; he could have saved himself a lot of trouble.

He could feel his jeans growing tighter at the thought of being inside her, making him cum on his cock. He tried to not think about it but she was like a drug invading his mind. He needed to stop but couldn't.

Every muscle in his body tensed when he felt her hand reach out and touch him.

"How the hell did you get abs like that?" The question was innocent, but what she was doing to him wasn't. She was driving him nearly insane with need and she didn't even know it.

He opened his eyes slowly and turned to look at her. She was sitting Indian style next to him, her hand now back in her lap. "Its not possible. Honestly, what do you have to do to get that body?"

Alceo smiled up at her. "A lot of sit-ups and to keep them, I usually don't eat carbs."

"But you just nearly ate an entire pizza. I would die without bread. Well, I wouldn't die, I could hibernate for awhile, but I would be really, really angry."

"Shut up, you can't hibernate, you would die. And I ate the pizza because I'm relaxed. I've got practice tomorrow, so I know I will burn it off. If I run a couple miles, I'll be fine."

"Run? I only run to the bathroom and to get the phone, and that's only if I like the person that's calling." She giggled.

"You should come jogging with me sometime, its quite liberating."

"Sure. I'll take your word for it."

Alceo laughed and so did she. He was amazed and astonished at how she could have such a twisted body image. She was beautiful. Her skin was flawless, and she was soft and delicate like a woman should be. Her eyes were large and bright, her smile wide and genuine. Her hair was silky to the touch and the sound of her laugher sent chills down his spine. Her breasts were perfect and her skin tasted like honey. It was even more endearing that she didn't know it. Her hips held a womanly curve that seemed to ignite something in him and her thighs were luscious and thick.

"So is it a six pack or an eight pack?" She looked at his stomach like she was genuinely interested.

Alceo lifted his t-shirt up and pushed his jeans lower on his hips as he watched her face. He could feel himself growing harder under her gaze and he tried to think of anything to make it stop. He finally had her all to himself; the last thing he wanted to do was scare her away - again. He didn't want her running in the early hours of the morning again.

"Whoa, I've never seen anyone with such defined abs before."

Alceo laughed. His body was something he took pride in. Even after having eaten a shit load of pizza, and his stomach full, he could still see all the definition in his stomach. He was proud of the reaction he got from her, he had been working out harder in the time he hadn't seen her. He needed something to occupy his mind other than her. At least it had some added benefits.

"I will take that as a thanks." His breath caught when she nodded and leaned forward on her knees and traced the lines of his stomach with her fingertips. Her touch was feather light, but he felt a line of fire where her fingers had just passed.

"Its so hard." Obviously the girl didn't realize what she said because she continued to fondle his stomach. He sucked in a hard breath and held it. His cock began to swell, pressing against the seam of his jeans and trying to adjust it would bring too much attention to it. Mind over matter, he kept repeating to himself. He could do anything he wanted; he just had to get his cock to not ruin the situation.

"I could never get abs like this. Actually I don't even think I have abs." Galynn smiled. "You have a six pack, and I have a keg. Which one of us would survive longer on a desert island? You'd be all hungry, but I would be fine."

"Stop it. You're gorgeous." Galynn rolled her eyes at him. She really didn't believe him. He closed his eyes and shook his head determined to get her to see what he was talking about.

"OK," she said doubtfully. "You don't need to say nice things to get me to like you. I already do."

Alceo could ring her neck but at the same time her admission sent him reeling. He could tell that she liked him already, but hearing her say the words were a completely different matter. Her cheeks were burning as she looked at him, realizing what she had just said. She turned from him and focused her attention back on his body.

"I like you too, you know." He felt like a teenager. What kind of response was that?

"Umm," Galynn whispered. She had leaned closer to him, her hair brushing against his stomach. She was staring at the bulge in his pants. He held his breath as he watched her starting to explore his body. "Your skin is really smooth." It was like she was talking to herself.

Her palm pressed flat against his stomach as she looked back at him. He was willing to go at her pace. Alceo knew she wanted this as much as he did. If he had to be tortured to death while she figured out what she wanted, he was willing to take it.

Her eyes were searching his. Her fingers dancing around on his stomach drawing circles as her gaze turned back to the bulge in hiding just beneath his zipper.

"Go ahead. Touch it, it's for you." Alceo clenched his jaw as he watched Galynn's hands drift lower and lower. The last time it had been him that'd initiated the contact. Now he couldn't wait for her to be in control.

Galynn hesitated for a moment, and then her hand lightly brushed the fabric of his jeans. Alceo let out an involuntary groan. Galynn whipped her head back to him almost looking fearful that she'd hurt him.

"That feels good." He could almost see the confidence beginning to build; the wheels turning in her head.

She turned back to his pants and placed her palm over his cock. He could feel the heat of her hand making his cock swell. He was aching and wanted to cry out when he felt her fingers wrap around his cock and gently stoke it. She was barely touching him and he could hardly contain himself. If Galynn wanted to experiment, Alceo wasn't going to stop her.

For the second time in one day, Alceo was about to cum in his pants. He hadn't had that happen since he was thirteen. Galynn was leaning over him exploring his body. He was trying the best he could to stay relaxed when every muscle in his body wanted to tense with need.

Alceo's heart sped up a notch as her fingers began to fumble with his belt. "What are you doing?" He knew what her intentions were, he just wanted to giver her a chance to back out.

"Learning, now hush." She didn't look at him when she said it, but her words sent a rush of heat to his cock. Could he really be her first? It was possible. She was shy but how? The thought filled his body with need. It was taking everything in him to not show her everything she needed to know in that instant.

--

Galynn wasn't sure what had come over her. Maybe it was the warmth of the room and the closeness of Alceo, but she knew she wanted him. He was going to be her tutor, but how many chances would she have like this again? She kept saying that to herself as if trying to rationalize her insane behavior. Who was she becoming? What was it about this guy that had her melting? Sitting so close to him all night and remembering what he had done to her body had her in a constant state of arousal the entire time.

And did he just say that he liked her too? She knew that guys would say anything to a girl to get what they wanted, but she didn't care if he meant it or not. Galynn Pierce was going to get what she wanted, and she was going to get it tonight.

Her fingers fumbled at his belt. She was shaking, but she was determined to make him feel as good as he made her feel. She wanted to please him.

When his belt fell away from his stomach, she heard him sigh. Determined not to loose her nerve, she wouldn't look at him, only at the task at hand. She popped the button on his jeans, just like he had done to her earlier. She got closer to him, not even hearing the sound of her papers crinkling under her knees.

Her hands traced the lines of his stomach again, feeling how hard his body was. They were worlds different, but she wanted to bridge that gap. The sound of his zipper sliding down was probably the loudest noise she had ever heard. She peeled his pants away from his waist exposing his boxers. She could feel how soft and warm they were against his skin as her hand snaked inside his jeans.

Galynn's mouth was watering at the thought of what she was about to do. She grasped the heat of Alceo's cock amazed at how it could be so soft and hard at the same time. Her hand pulled it free from its confines as her fingers caressed his skin. She could hear him moaning, and writhing underneath her, so he must have liked it. Galynn smiled and continued her educational lesson.

She held his erection in her hand watching the angry purple head swell and leak. Galynn was intrigued by the contrast in their skin color; his thick white cock settled in her small black hand. Her hand slid up and down his smooth shaft while Alceo struggled to keep his hips still.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,167 Followers
12