Quarterback Sneak Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

Galynn watched as a pearly drop of precum slid from the tip of Alceo's cock. Using her thumb, she teased the tip of his cock, her mouth watering at the thought of tasting it. Alceo moaned before her lips had ever touched him, but he could feel the warmth of her breath as she moved closer.

It was a shock to both of them when Galynn snaked out her tongue and touched the scalding skin of his cock. Guided purely by instinct, Galynn pulled the head of his cock into her mouth and clamped down with her lips. Alceo responded with twisting her hair in his hand. Galynn felt a surge of power. She felt excited and confident.

Slowly, she began to take more and more of cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling and her hands pumping his shaft. The slew of curses falling from Alceo's lips spurred her on.

"Fuck, Galynn. Oh, shit." She hadn't done this before, but she had watched enough dirty movies to have the talent of a pro. Galynn let Alceo's responses tell her when to speed up or slow down. Opening her throat, she pulled more and more of Alceo into her mouth. Alceo cried out when her nose finally reached the tops of his trimmed pubic hairs. She waited until she couldn't breathe and then eased herself back down. Alceo was clutching her head with both hands as he moaned and whispered her name.

The power she felt was incredible, she held his pleasure in her hands. She knew this wouldn't be the only time she'd be in this position. Like a woman possessed, Galynn bobbed her head up and down on Alceo's cock trying to take as much of him in as she could. She swirled her tongue around the head and pumped her fist.

She could feel her panties sticking to her, wet from all her juices. The more worked up Alceo got, the more aroused she got. Galynn could feel the beginnings of Alceo's climax starting. His cock pulsed and he tried to tell her he was cuming.

Galynn felt a surge of power go through her at the thought of her being in control. She sucked harder and bobbed faster, Alceo's muscles clenching underneath her. Groaning and roaring with pleasure, Alceo released squirt after squirt of cum into Galynn's throat. Greedily tasting him, Galynn swallowed every drop, excited by his taste. She found out that she loved the warmth of a cock in her mouth, the smell and the taste of Alceo's skin.

Alceo lay spent on the floor, eyes shut, his legs twitching. Galynn couldn't help but smile. She had brought him to his knees, and it felt wonderful. She was amazed that she could reduce such a startling sexy guy to the puddle he now was on the floor.

"So, do I pass?" Galynn wanted to hear him say it.

"Jesus, I'm still twitching," he said as he lapped at his cock one final time.

"Well I'm glad that you liked it. You're a great teacher." She pulled her hair back away from her face and pulled her glasses off to clean them.

Alceo sat up on his elbows and watched her. "Well, I don't think that our lessons for today have concluded."

"Oh really?" Galynn wasn't sure if he wanted to do something to her or if things would end there, either way, she wasn't ready to give up. She'd had a taste of him, and she wanted more. High from the power trip of making him cum in her mouth, Galynn was the first to move first.

She straddled his waist and leaned forward. "Exactly what do you think it is that I need to learn?" Her lips touched his neck, the same spot where he had kissed and licked her earlier. He lifted his chin higher giving her more access. Her fingers danced along his sides, grabbing onto the hem of his shirt. She lifted it enough to have unfettered access to his chest, but left the shirt wound around his arms and covering his face.

"Now, I can explore. I'm a hands on learner." Galynn wasn't sure she was being sexy enough for him, but at the moment, she was being driven by pure lust. Her tongue danced along his nipples pulling one hard nub and then the other into her mouth. Her teeth scraped along the smooth skin of his chest and her tongue tasted his flesh. Her hands roamed up his body as she grabbed onto his biceps and pushed herself harder onto his waist. The friction between her thighs as she ground her pussy on his lap was intoxicating.

Galynn sat up, put her hands on his chest and ground her hips into him. Alceo tried moving his hands, but he couldn't. If he could have, he would have ripped his shirt in half to get his hands to her waist, but Galynn was in control.

Her hands fell back to his arms as her head dropped next to his. Her mouth found his chin and her teeth played there. Hands traced his arms feeling their strength as his hips bucked up off the floor to meet hers.

The pair were fucking each other on the floor of Alceo's dorm room with their clothes on. Galynn cried out and threw her head back when she felt the hardness of Alceo's cock press into the sweet spot between her legs. She thought she would be able to control herself. She thought that if she just got him out of her system, she would be fine. But right then, with him thrusting his hips into her and her body draped over his, she knew she would never have her fill of Alceo Russell. She could have stopped to think about that and the implications of what she was feeling, but Alceo finally managed to break free from his shirt.

He yanked it from his body and tossed it over his head, forgotten. His hands rushed to Galynn's face as he pulled her down and plunged his tongue into her mouth. She opened up to him as he held her close trying to capture and claim her mouth.

As her mouth continued to try and devour his, his hands fell to her waist and pulled her harder against him. Galynn could feel him trapped between her legs, the strength of his thighs driving up into her. She could feel his hands snaking their way to her belt, unfastening it much faster than she did his. His hands slid down her back and for the second time that day, were groping the soft flesh of her plump ass.

"God damn," he said into her mouth as his fingers pulled her closer to his body. Galynn's mouth tore from his as she pulled an earlobe into her mouth. She couldn't get enough of his touch. Galynn's hands moved to his neck as he pushed her pants down further. Her fingers tangled in his hair and he pushed her pants past her hips.

She could feel his fingers tracing her bottom, dipping between her legs and teasing her dripping slit. Galynn moaned into his neck as Alceo's fingers slid from her slit to the dark place a little higher. The sudden and unexpected stimulation made her gasp. His fingers didn't stay there as long as she wanted, but instead they traveled back down to her slit, slipping into her swollen pussy lips.

Alceo's fingers, impossibly long and thick pumped in and out of Galynn, as her body lay draped over him. What he was doing to her was magical. He was barely touching her, but she could feel her lust and desire burning, igniting. She began to fuck herself on his fingers. Her hips moved on their own accord as her climax began to build within her. It started in the pit of her stomach as a flutter. It started to blossom as shocks and waves of pleasure shooting throughout her body. She tried to tell him she was coming, but she couldn't get the words out. She couldn't articulate what she was feeling. Her core was trying to milk his fingers for the seed they couldn't give her. She was on the verge of exploding, again, on his hand. Her heart was beating faster and faster, and her teeth clamped down on the skin at his shoulder.

Just as her body was about to explode, Alceo pulled his fingers from her. Galynn would have protested, but he didn't give her the chance. He plunged his fingers deep into to her ass and Galynn exploded. She had never experienced anything like it, nothing had ever come close. He didn't need to move his fingers; just their placement had her spasming over him, her eyes clamped shut.

An orgasm like that should have wiped her out; it should have made her weak. But it didn't, it just made her want more. She kicked her pants off as Alceo ripped her shirt from her body. He tried to tip her over onto her back, but she stopped him.

"I'm in control." The words sent a chill down Alceo's spine. His cock surged as Galynn placed herself over him and guided his length into her. She wasn't a virgin, but she could feel his size stretching her. That thin line between pain and pleasure was heaven. Alceo tried to grab hold of her hips and pull her to him, but she slapped his hands away.

Looking him in the eye, she descended on his throbbing cock, taking all of him inside. When their bodies met, she ground into him. She watched as his head was tossed back in pleasure, his eyes locked on hers. Her hands fell to his chest as she started her agonizingly slow movements. Galynn held his biceps to the floor as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He tired to move his hands, to touch her, but she wouldn't let him. She was claiming him as hers. She wanted to make sure he would never forget this moment.

With her in control, she could pleasure him the way she wanted. She could guide the course of things; everything would be how she wanted it.

Galynn could feel Alceo's cock pulsing inside of her. He begged her to slow down, that he was going to cum too soon, but she wouldn't relent. She watched his jaw tighten, his teeth grind as he battled with himself. She could tell by the look in his eye he was fighting to keep his orgasm at bay. She liked watching him squirm beneath her. Call it payback for all the torture he put her through, taking her in the library.

Galynn slowed her movements. She ground her hips on his cock and leaned down to take a puffy nipple into her mouth. If she had been paying attention, she would have noticed the change in Alceo's look. She would have noticed his eyes growing dark with passion and need to take her and claim her the way she should be taken.

Catching her off guard he flipped her over pinning her beneath his weight. For a split second he could see panic in her eyes, but it quickly vanished when he slammed his cock into her.

"You like teasing me?" he ground out as he pummeled her pussy. "You want me to beg? Well here it is, baby. Don't make me wait like that again."

Galynn's mouth fell open, as his cock reached places inside of her she didn't know existed. His arms braced his body as he lifted her legs higher and drove into her hot, wet tunnel over and over. Sweat covered him as he took what he wanted. He could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock as he drove into her over and over.

Galynn wanted to cum with him, she wanted all of him inside her, and she told him so. "Cum, baby," he heard her say. The words spurred something deep inside him and as she began to climax, his cock hammered her erratically.

"Fuck," he yelled as his seed spilled into her body. There. He had claimed her as his, and she could never want anyone else. Not after that. Not after what they had just done.

Galynn screamed as she felt the heat of his cum washing against her walls. She screamed as she felt his cock pulsing inside of her driving deeper into her. When Alceo collapsed on top of her, she welcomed the weight. She could feel his cock shrinking inside of her, slowly deflating. Her fingers went to his hair and his back as she drew circles on his flesh. The last tremble of his body was all she needed to know they were both satisfied.

She closed her eyes as they lay there together. She just had sex with Alceo Russell, and it wasn't just sex, it was something more. She stopped her mind from going there, as she began to realize that he had just seen her naked. What was she supposed to do now? No one had ever seen her naked, not even her last less than a man boyfriend.

Her legs were still wrapped around him. When he rolled to the side, his cock fell from her body and she scrambled to find something, anything to cover her body. His pants were still around his hips, pushed lower by the fucking he had just given her, but the look in his eye was tender.

"No," he said. "Don't move. You're beautiful."

"But I'm not like all the others."

"That's exactly what I wanted. You're something much, much different." He smiled at her, and she smiled back. He pulled her into his arms. Sleeping on the floor wouldn't have been ideal with any other man, but with Alceo, it was perfect. He pulled the blanket and pillow off his bed and covered them both, just as they were. Together, they drifted off to sleep, Galynn under his arm.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers
12