Quarterback Sneak Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alceo grabbed the sides of Galynn's face and locked eyes with her. "I know what you're thinking, and it's not true. I wanted people to see –" he paused as his face heated, "because I want people to know that you are mine." Unconsciously, his fingers ran over the bite mark he'd left in her skin.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked as he captured her eyes once again.

Galynn dropped her head. "No," she said quietly, "I liked it." He smiled at her admission and kissed her lips. Things would have gone further, but Galynn reluctantly pulled away.

"I should get to a bathroom and clean up."

"No," he said firmly. "I want my cum dripping from your cunt while you're talking to other guys. I want you to remember whom you belong to." Was that too much Alceo thought as he watched her staring at him? It was one thing to think it, but it was something entirely different to voice his wishes.

Her head slowly, began to nod and she smiled. Alceo felt relief rush though him.

"Well," she started, "if you say you don't want other guys interested in me, I guess I should get back to my place so I can get something to cover me up." She was smiling when she said it, thinking about him wanting her bad enough to rip her clothes made her swell with pride. She had a jacket with her, but it was more for fashion than to keep her warm – it would do nothing to protest her modesty, not that it had on her way over here either.

Alceo looked around almost as if searching for something to use to cover her up. "You're right, I can't have other guys looking at you and wanting you for themselves." He reached down and grabbed the hem of his practice jersey. He pulled it from his body and handed it to her. "Sorry its sweaty, but we can wait until I get you back to my place before we got something a little more suitable."

Galynn took the garment. She crinkled her nose expecting it to be sweaty, but astonishingly, she wasn't repulsed by the smell. The smell of his sweat was masculine and earthy. She pulled it over her head and smiled. "It doesn't smell too bad," she said as she smiled. For the first time, she watched as a blush crept into his cheeks.

"Wait, what makes you think I'm going back to your place?"

"You're not leaving my side...ever."

Galynn smiled. He pulled her close as he began to head toward the locker room. She could feel his cum seeping from her pussy, and she had never been more satisfied.

Just like that, Alceo Russell had something different. It snuck up on him too, but he didn't care. And just like that, they became Alceo and Galynn.

12