Quarterback Sneak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

He lifted his head from her neck and watched as her emotions played plainly across her face. She was beet red, her mouth open, begging him not to stop. His thumb found her clit for the first time and he pressed and rubbed it in furious circles. Her eyes shot open as she stared skyward.

Alceo's mouth clamped down on her nipple and he sunk his teeth into her flesh just as her inner walls were trying to milk his fingers for the seed that they couldn't give her. He pulled his fingers from her body and shoved three as deep into her core as he could get them. He watched her face as she exploded on his hand, screaming and crying his name, her hand twisted in the back of his shirt.

Alceo watched Galynn's body tense, her mouth hanging open as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Her eyes squeezed shut and her body relaxed as her hand came to rest on the back of his head. He slipped his fingers from his pants and placed them in his mouth tasting her sweetness. He smiled as his tongue danced over her neck, a contented sigh escaping her lips.

He leaned up and looked at her face. He took in her crooked glasses, her tousled curls, her lashes lying firm against her cheeks as her eyes closed and her skin flushed. Who knew someone could be so satisfied? He smiled at his handy work. He tried to get closer to her on the bed, but she turned to her side facing away from him.

He would have been upset but two seconds later; her breath fell into a deep rhythm. He continued to lick the sweetness from his fingers as his other arm wrapped around her.

Now what?

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers