Quarters Ch. 03

Story Info
The story finishes...
2k words
4.55
7.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now panty-less, bra-less, your blouse is on, and your skirt hiked over your hips, your thigh highs and heels on... you are a vision of sexual desire, and I whisper in your ear that you are so fucking hot as I press my turgid flesh against your sweet ass reddened by repeated bad behavior. All the while you mentally want to glue the quarters to the back of your hands. You will never look at the table you are leaning on the same way ever again. You will start to get wet every time you enter this room as your mind runs over what I am doing to you and your body follows deep into your psyche.

I grab both breasts firmly and roll your nipples as I remind you of what a fucking slut you are and you are here for my use and pleasure... as I pull both nipples very hard twisting causing a painful bolt of lightning to your clit from both nipples. Doing it several more times pulling twisting as I kiss your neck which makes you want to cream... Your exposure, the taboo of playing in your office, the pain, eroticism and desire to be taken builds.

I whisper that you are my pet to be fucked, and played with as I so desire. I can do what I want with you including share you my sweet pet. The thought of your submission and lack of control makes your knees almost buckle.

I pull on each nipple really hard one after the other as I take one hand and run it up and down the crease of where your leg meets your very plump pussy lips with my middle finger running the slit of your now soaked pussy over your clit, the feeling is soft and nice and you want more. I can feel your pussy lips are filled and fat with desire and arousal. You clit is swollen... you want something or better me into your wetness to help relieve the growing desires and needs.

I take my fingers while playing with your nipples softly one then the other. At the same time my other hand is between your legs. My fingers sliding up and down between your legs your pussy is soaking wet as I allow my middle finger to run up and down your wet slit your clit is sensitive and you feel my fingers enter ever so slightly, barely, yet you gasp. You want my fingers in you so badly. I slowly run my fingers up and down. I go back and forth slowly softly. As I continue my movements you crave my fingers be deep in your pussy you need to feel something inside you. You need it, you want it, you desire it but alas it's not happening.

I slowly take one finger and move it into your pussy softly slightly deeper and I started to slide back and forth as you feel it inside you. You gasp the as you feel it enter using my other hand I am playing with your nipples pulling twisting on them you want so badly to be fucked. You want to just press your chest to the table raise your ass and be entered, but you know that won't happen instead you would probably have your ass paddled harder. That would be very unfortunate at this very moment in time as your orgasm is slowly starting to build.

I then take my finger and move it a little deeper pressing against your G spot with my palm hard on your pubic mound you can feel the heat of my palm on your clit. Your nipples every time they are pulled tight by my other hand they shock your clit you and you become wetter as your climax builds. I started to move my finger in and out of your pussy slowly as use get acclimated to the feeling in your pussy, your breathing is heavier as you gasp. You feel my hard cock against your ass. You so badly want my hard cock deep in your ass or your pussy or your mouth or your hands anywhere as the excitement builds in your mind.

I start to finger fuck you slowly in and out and I move so that I can gain easier access to that wet hole of yours. As I slide my fingers in and out of you slowly each time I push in you let out a small gasp wanting more. I continue to finger fuck you little bit faster allowing a second finger to enter your pussy. I start to move it in and out each time pressing against your G spot my palm pressing against your clit. I whisper in your ears that you're so fucking wet. You are mine. Body, mind and soul and a wet horny bitch willing to do anything as you are enjoying the sensations.

I continue with 2 fingers fucking your pussy in and out slowly each time I push in you gasp wanting more. I continue in and out running up against your G spot feeling my hard cock against your ass you so badly want it. You would love to move and let it fall into your wetness if only I was naked. You still press hard against me making sure not to lose your quarters. As I start running my fingers in and out of you the faster I whisper in your ear that you are my property, my sweet pet, that you will do what you are told which you agree with a whimper that you are my pet and you are my property. Yes master please let me cum for you, you cry in a soft voice... I enter with the third finger into that wet pussy of yours. You like the feeling as I slowly start to build up my rhythm again. You whimper and want so badly to enjoy the feelings that are building in your loins. As I slowly continue in and out fucking wet hole of yours. I remind you that as a pet you are not allowed to come. You realize that you are mine totally mind.

I finger fuck you harder with my thumb now sitting up just above your clit every time I enter you my palm presses against your clit. I kiss your neck softly as I finger fuck you. You are whimpering, breathing hard, you want to be allowed to release your orgasm, as it is building like a huge tidal wave to flood over your body, you start pressing your pussy against my hand, wanting at the same time you keep pressing against my heart cock you want my cock in you. You want it in your mouth, you want it in your pussy, you want it in your ass, you want it everywhere and anywhere I'm willing to give it to you.

I start fucking you with my finger harder faster as you feel the orgasm build higher and deeper your pussy is starting to contract your breathing is becoming labored, your nipples are rock hard. Every time I pull on your nipples one then the other, your pussy just gets electrified as the charges continue to pile on each other. You want to discharge a lightning bolt of release, but are not allowed to. You do all you can to try to remain calm and collected so as not to cum too early.

I continue to finger fuck you for what appears in your mind to be forever as the orgasm keeps building higher and greater and wider and deeper. Your pussy's clenching my fingers as I enter harder my thumb over your clit every time my fingers go in and comes down against her clit over and over again. I continue slowly increasing the depth and speed and force. The faster I go in the deeper I go the more you want it. You whimper please master let me, let me come I need release.

At this instant you want my clock sent to you anywhere for us to be one with the universe. As the pleasures continue to build on what may become a phenomenal orgasm.

Your breathing is heavier deeper as your mind is racing and I remind you - you are not allowed to cum slut unless I let you. The pleasure continues to build deeper wider. It's like a tidal wave ready to crash on you, but you are not allowed to release until master allows you.

Your climax continues to build as you start to whisper more a whimper, a begging whimper to please let me cum. I remind you that you are not allowed to cum unless you are told to do so. I remind you several times that your release is that my will and pleasure slut.

I continue faster harder deeper. Your pussy starts to cream as your climax continues to build. Your knees are weak your breathing belabored you now bracing for a release. Please allow me to release my cum for you, you breathlessly beg. I remind you you're not allowed to cum unless you're told you can as I start fingering you harder and faster you can barely stand. Your knees are getting weak your body is starting to tremble as you feel the orgasm starting to spill. You know you cannot move because the quarters will fall, causing this wonderful feeling to stop. I continue my ministrations on your pussy your breathing gets deeper and heavier you whimper please master please let me come I tell you no you're not allowed to come unless given permission bitch. You're trying to calm down but the building climax is becoming more difficult to control. You beg please let me cum. I need to release please let me release I want to cum for you master.

I continue to finger fuck you harder and harder your pussy is soaking wet your dripping pussy juice down your leg and dripping onto the floor.

Your orgasm continues to build deeper wider oh my God you cannot handle it. As I continue finger fucking you harder, deeper, over and over again and again. You begin to feel your body tensing, your ass squeezing as you try your best not to move. You feel is slight tremor deep in your pussy and you're doing everything you can not to cum. You whimper please let me cum...

I whisper in your ear, bitch cum for me now give it to me, give me your pussy cum, cum for me you little slut.

Your body tenses hard as you begin to release and the tidal wave of your orgasm floods across your body causing you to shut her from deep within your pussy through your whole body. You are gasping for air as the release of roles over you like waves in the ocean one after another. Your releases thorough deep and wonderful. The climax so needed allows the tensions to slowly dissipate through your body. As your body tenses and shudders the quarters fall off your hands.

Your convulsions are a result of the joy of release, of a deep primal release, deep in your body you allow your orgasm to flow over you as you breathe heavy and hard your body is enjoying the pleasure of release your barely able to keep standing as I pull my fingers slowly out of your pussy you whimper and sigh as the feeling of having something in you slides away. Your pussy include a very sensitive as a release your breasts they are also very sensitive. Your breathing is deep as you try to catch her breath.

You turn around knowing both quarters are gone all is lost and you press your mouth against mine in your body against mine wanting to push yourself into me to make us one as the orgasm in climax slowly start to fade away.

You just stand hard against me holding me tight kissing me breathing heavily thinking me for allowing you such a visceral release. Thank you you say over and over again thank you master for allowing me to cum for you.

You thank me repeatedly for allowing yourself to being my pet.

Thoughts on this story are always appreciated.

Thoughts on another story care always accepted.