Quartet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although both were members of the same amateur acting group, Frank had got to know Cherry at a mutual friend's birthday party. After a few drinks, in the low lights of the hall and staircase, a few of the visitors got into sexual embraces. Frank found himself kissing a rather inebriated Cherry under the staircase. This led to mutual fondling, when both of them explored the other's private bits and pieces. They finally agreed to meet again so that they could enjoy each other at more leisure, which eventually led to Frank visiting Cherry at her flat regularly, on her day off from the shop. Usually at lunch time.

Each session begins with Cherry greeting Frank at the door totally nude, and won't end until she had had at least five or six orgasms. The third is always the most explosive. Cherry likes to make love where ever she happens to be. In the kitchen, sitting on the counter, on a hard floor, where she says she can feel Frank's cock driving in and striking her cervix, or even standing, with her legs wrapped around his waist as he holds her against a wall.

One of her favourite positions was to put a white sheet over a table and lay back on it, making Frank stand at the base, naked, masturbating whilst watching her bring about three or four noisy orgasms before allowing him to approach and kneel down and lap at her wet pussy. Her private fragrance was very mild, a sweet scent with a hint of thyme. A muted herbal smell. Delectable! His tongue on her clitoris was enough to start her off again, the juices of her vagina trickling over her rear passage, dripping onto the cloth making a large stain.

The concentration of the different parts of the vulva in such a small space fascinated Frank. He would take the bunch of inner labia between his lips and chew on them, in between slipping his tongue deep into the vagina. All the while, Cherry would be moaning, calling out for more.

'I need another you sod,' she cried. 'Get that mouth and tongue working.'

Her thighs fluttered, her buttocks bouncing, as the next wave of inner arousal built up in her loins. She groaned, she cried, she panted, as the tension increased yet again. Kneeling between her open thighs, licking her labia, listening to her moans and squeals, Frank was jerking at his cock in earnest. The tension was increasing in his testicles and loins, muscles flexing.

Cherry cried out with release as the orgasm hit her hard, her eyes wide staring as Frank knelt up, giving final desperate pulls at his cock. He grunted loudly, whilst Cherry thrilled at the sight of the sperm spurtimg from the end of his cock, splashing over her vulva and lower belly, as her orgasm rippled and tumbled over in her loins, giving untold delightful sensations throughout her body. Both hands were used to spread the sperm over her vulva and inner thighs.

As Cherry moaned and sighed with relief, Frank grabbed her thighs to turn her over with a rough twist, dragging her forward until her thighs were at the bottom of the table, their secret treasure between them, open to Frank's view. Without preliminary, clutching the flesh of her waist, he sank his still-erect penis into the gap intended for it by nature. It slid into the chamber effortlessly, as far as the full six inches allowed.

For several minutes, he ploughed into Cherry's furrow with vigour, battering her roughly, his testicles slapping noisily against her plump outer lips, whilst she writhed beneath him in delirious agony, grappling with the edges of the cloth, now heavily stained with both their body fluids.

Withdrawing his shaft from her, Frank turned her over again, pulling her shoulders forward until she was perched on the edge of the table. Easing his cock into the vaginal opening, he pulled Cherry against his groin, impaling her on the full length of his cock. She wrapped her arms round his neck and her legs round his waist, humping up and down on him.

Their sexual encounter lasted a good hour, changing positions from time to time, before Frank finally felt the fountain begin to rise again, filling Cherry with his second offering, whilst she had lost count of her own orgasms, so quickly had they tumbled over each other, each trying to out-perform the previous one - but not always succeeding!

3rd movement. Jane

It was Cherry who suggested to Jane that she join the acting group, which was usually a lot of fun, with rehearsals twice a week. Frank was the director of the group's next production and Jane had come along to help with properties. She found Frank an attractive man, though he seemed uninterested in her, which made her even more determined to get to know him. It wasn't until the after show party that Frank finally showed interest in her. She asked him to dance with her. They danced and chatted. Jane felt the hardness of his cock pressing against her groin. She deliberately swayed her body against it to the rhythm of the band. The wine had made her less cautious than usual!

'That's very sexy,' he told her.

'Well, you seem rather overstretched yourself,' she responded with a light smile.

'What do you expect, holding close such a delicious lady in my arms?'

'I expect any lady would have that effect on you,' she laughed.

'Certainly not,' he lied.

Not as tall as Freda, but beautiful heavy boobs, he thought. Her hazel eyes, set fairly wide apart, have that mysterious look about them as she looked into his. 'What's your penis like?' they seemed to be saying to him. But that was his egotism. And that smile - Jane rarely seemed to laugh, or even smile fully - smirk, perhaps. It wasn't that she had unsightly teeth - she hadn't. They were perfectly formed. She painted her lips bright red, but was otherwise using a pale make-up, which gave her an enigmatic expression. She wore her hair drawn back into a pony-tail. Her waist wasn't all that slender, but her hips were broad. He speculated on what she was hiding between them. It's no good, Frank decided. I must explore this lady's mind and body. Particularly the latter!

They got on well and Frank suggested they meet for a date. This being what she was hoping for, Jane was happy to accept. She was eager to get that cock between her lips to bring about his gushing ejaculation. At least, she hoped it gushed, rather than trickled.

Jane had first tasted the cock of her older brother. His was a slender four-and-a half inch circumference specimen at the time, though it wasn't until later that she realised that the penis varied between men. Her brother had eventually brought round three of his mates, persuading Jane to fellate them all. Which she did - with relish. And soon, she was having ejaculating cocks in her mouth as a regular event, one after the other. All these pints of sperm must be doing her good she thought. All that protein! Her favourite sport lasted throughout college and beyond with cocks of all shapes and sizes. Long live the penis!

To heighten the eroticism, Jane wore bright red lipstick. She found that the sight of a cock disappearing between red lips gave an added hypnotic thrill.

For Jane's first lunch-time date with Frank, after a sandwich and a beer in a quiet pub, he drove her onto a country road, into a secluded lay-by with a view over the countryside. No other car was there. They made idle conversation during lunch and on the journey, though both were aware of the sexually charged atmosphere. After switching off the engine, Frank put his left arm round her shoulders and began to kiss Jane - softly at first, she responding with her lips and tongue. Soon they were French kissing, urgently exploring each other's tongue.

Frank's right hand cupped Jane's left breast over the soft silk blouse she was wearing. That's a real big boob, he thought. I could play with this for hours. But I mustn't rush my chances with her. Her reputation is one of caution. Not to be thought of as a casual lay. So, just take it easy, is the motto for today. Plenty of kissing and fondling, but no stroking the flesh. That will come later - and there's lots of it to stroke! Of course, he wasn't to know that Jane was disappointed at his reluctance.

It was on the second date, in the same lay-by, that Frank tested Jane's reaction to breast caressing. As they kissed, he slid the fingers of his right hand into the top of her blouse to stroke the upper swelling of her breast. Mmm! I'm getting no objection, Frank thought, so I'll slip it in a bit further - under the bra strap.

And the hand felt its way over the heavy breast until it encountered the stiffening nipple. Frank heard Jane murmur softly in his mouth, which encouraged him to gently squeeze the full deep flesh and roll his thumb over the large stiff nipple. That's wonderful! What great, soft boobs! What chunky nipples! Next time, Frank thought, I'll risk getting it out of the cup to nibble it. But not today. A bit too soon.

Whilst enjoying the attention being paid to her boobs, Jane casually placed the palm of her left hand on Frank's upper thigh, searching for the stiffness beneath the fabric of his trousers. Ah! There it is, she thought. Mmm! That feel's good. Nice and thick. And stiff. I wonder when I'll get the chance to play with it - to suck it. Don't want to rush things though. Don't want him to think I'm an woman of easy virtue. I know that's what I am, of course, but don't want Frank to think so. Not yet, anyway. I want to keep him for a while.

So Jane casually rubbed the length of stiff cock with the pads of her fingers. Hmm, that feels very good. At least, she thought, it'll tell him I'm interested in sex with him when he's ready. I'm beginning to get a bit desperate myself! It'd be nice to feel someone else's fingers rubbing me off, besides my own. And Frank was delighted to get the message.

Jane would have to make do with her nightly masturbation, fantasising about Frank's cock - the promised shape within his trousers. Her nightly ritual consisted of using a baby's dummy on her clit, having first lubricated it with the wetness of her vagina. She loved the texture of the plastic bulb - it felt like the end of a tongue roaming over her clitoris. Her spasms developed slowly, with Jane controlling them by stopping the stimulation of her clitoris, transferring the dummy to her vagina and squeezing her muscles on it.

When the urgency has subsided, Jane starts again, holding back the hood with one hand whilst rubbing the dummy over her exposed clit, varying the speed and pressure. After two or three suspensions of the orgasm, she is able to roll the spasms into a long, continuous tremble with her body shaking out of control until she can withstand it no longer and the shattering climax jolts her in the vulva and belly. She then curls up, putting the dummy between her lips, gently sucking until she falls into a peaceful slumber.

So, on the third date, during the preliminary heavy kissing, Frank wasted no time in undoing the two top buttons of Jane's blouse before sliding his hand deep into the bra and under the warm heavy mound of flesh, stroking the silky flesh. Delectable! Jane wasted no time - she felt for his stiff cock beneath the trousers, as Frank gently eased the left breast from its cradle, exposing the creamy hunk of flesh. Interrupting the kissing, Frank glanced down at the large breast, with its brown areola, surrounded with a ring of large pimples, and the stiff dark nipple at its centre. Lowering his head, he took the nipple between his lips, gently sucking on it, much to the delight of Jane, who gasped at the touch, squeezing the stiffness in the trousers.

Mmmm! Wonderful,' he muttered. 'You have such a lovely body. Smooth and marvellous.'

Jane was joyfully conscious of Frank's hands cupping her breasts as she felt him unclasp her bra, slipping the straps over her shoulders, allowing the breasts to tumble to their freedom. Fumbling with the zip of Frank's flies, Jane was anxious to reach inside, groping for his cock. Frank weighed her full breasts in the palm of his hand, massaging and kneading one as he suckled the other, the nipples filling and hardening. Her heart was thumping hard.

'Beautiful breasts. So soft and firm. You are a gorgeous creature, Jane darling,' he whispered. 'The most beautiful woman in the world. You have a gorgeous body, made for loving.'

During the prolonged kiss, she rubbed the palm of her hand all over the front of Frank's underwear, desperately seeking the idol of her fantasy. Needing no further encouragement, Frank thrust his hand up Jane's skirt, caressing her warm thighs whilst searching for the hairy gash between them. When he reached the secret lair, he found a handful of swollen labia, wet and sticky with love juice. Gosh, he thought, she's got plenty of pussy, and wet through! Her vagina was leaking copiously. Marvellous. He found the entrance to be set rather higher in the vulva than was usual, and the clitoris was likewise plentiful. a tiny penis, fully exposed to his searching fingers. Jane's loins give a lurch as he touched the sensitive button.

His only disappointment was that he was unable to study her genitals in detail. He was really obsessed with female vulvas. They held an infinite fascination for him. Enchanting! Every one was different from another and Jane's felt fabulous -- plump, warm, cosy, inviting, and large. And that clitoris - that is something again! He'd love to study that at leisure.

As Frank's fingers found her hairy vulva, Jane gave a sharp gasp, squirming with excitement. For her part, Jane had almost forgotten the thrill of the stolen encounter -- tasting the forbidden fruit. She knew he'd be impressed with what she had to offer, men always were.

'Thank God!' she whispered. 'I was beginning to think you'd never try to feel me.'

'Worth waiting for darling! Didn't want to hurry and spoil the anticipation and the pleasure.'

'Right, let's see what you've got for me, then. I've waited too long already.' Now to really taste it, she thought. Taste his very essence of life itself.

Jane leaned forward and purposefully unbuckled Frank's waistband, unzipping the fly, before dragging his trousers and underwear together over his hips and thighs. He raised his buttocks to make it easier for her. She tugged them over his knees to allow his thighs to hinge open.

Her attention turned immediately to the stiff cock that had sprung up from the patch of light brown curls. With a dry mouth, Jane took hold of the cock she had longed to see, admiring the hard smooth surface. It was beautiful -- and regulation size! Straight and rock-hard. Smooth and stiff! In the gathering of the tip of the foreskin was a pool of his lust. Evidence of his impatience! Bending over his lap, her red lips puckered, she pushed her stiffened tongue into the pool, to taste the juices. Hmmm! Scrumptious!

Frank's cock fascinated her. She was torn between the need to explore it by touch and sight, and the need to suck it. Easing the foreskin down, she examined the purple head, now smeared with love's dew. Running her finger-ends lightly up and down the smooth shaft, feeling the twitching in his groin, Jane stroked the head with her tongue, kissing it, and rolling her tongue round the upper shaft whilst enjoying the exploring fingers feeling her genitals.

Men like to have their scrotum and testes fondled and licked, as Jane knew. As her tongue stimulated the nerves in the erectile tissue of his penis, her hand cupped his scrotum, paying them attention by gently stoking and squeezing them. She dragged her stiff tongue down the back of the head of the penis, along the underside of the shaft, and the line of skin running down the center of the wrinkled testicles.

Frank murmured with pleasure.

'Now that's something my partner would never do! She would call that filthy! Dirty! Depraved! But there's nothing in life better than relaxing whilst your cock's being sucked by an experienced lady. Mmm! You've got a wonderful, sensitive, hot tongue. You know just where to lick.'

And Jane did enjoy it! She worked her tongue under the foreskin with relish, running the tip round the rim of the head. Her lips squeezed hard over the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes still, just enjoying having the whole length in her mouth, her hands working on his inner thighs and testicles. It was a good cock to suck. Just the right size. Deep throat was no problem for her.

Eventually, Frank's loins began to clench, his groin to lurch. His breathing became more erratic, his eyes clenched tight. Jane felt his muscles tightened. Increasing the pace of her oral strokes, she used her tongue to continue the stimulation of the erotic nerves below the surface of the skin. The increasing sensations dragging at his loins, had Frank moaning softly. This was marvellous. He'd never had a blow job as good as this! Jane was an expert at cock-sucking!

His jerking and clenching got more urgent and uncontrollable. He couldn't delay it any further - it was far too demanding to be denied. With a loud grunt, his body finally stiffened from toes to waist, before it lurched with rapturous release. Jane felt the hot jet of sperm explode into her mouth. Another! And another! Several more spurts filled her mouth as his hips jerked until the body finally began to relax.

At the same time, Frank's manipulation of Jane's wet labia and clitoris had brought her to the brink of spasms. Her loins were bubbling over, but now the feel of sperm splashing into her cheeks triggered the wave of orgasm through her genitals, trembling her whole body. Jane slowed down the sucking rhythm, lips gripping the shaft firmly, until both Frank's and her own spasms were over.

Slowly, she pulled her mouth off the stiff penis, her lips scraping off the sticky, faintly bitter sperm. Before swallowing the ejaculate, she rolled it round her cheeks, savouring its taste and texture, whilst Frank cupped her sensitive vulva in the palm of his hand, pressing his fingers softly into the pliant flesh. He withdrew his wet hand to lift it to his face where he inhaled the cloying heady perfume of her vaginal juices. Her personal perfume. He sniffed it with intense pleasure, detecting a faint hint of caramel behind the heavy musky aroma.

'Hmm. Delicious! Wow, Jane. That was mind-blowing. When can we do that again?'

'Any time you're ready pal!' Jane laughed. 'Now if you like! I need another quickie anyway, though. It won't take long.' And Jane reached her hand onto her swollen vulva, quickly circling the clit with the pads of her two middle fingers, until the tension, which had not completely left her from the first orgasm, crescendoed to a fast climatic jerk.

His cock being still erect, Frank joined her in masturbating his shaft fast and hard. He watched Jane as her face screwed up with the ecstatic agony, her lips drawn back, mouth open, eyes shut tight. Her head jerked back as the orgasm reached it peak, with a low shrieking moan. It was too much for Frank's control. He ejaculated over Jane's thigh.

But neither of them were aware of the Peeping Tom behind the bushes on a hillock to their right, binoculars to his eyes, stiff prick in the other, jerking away as he watched the bare breasted Jane giving Frank a blow job. As Frank ejaculated, the Peeping Tom shot his load into the bushes with a growl of satisfaction. He'd come back again the next day, just in case!

4th movement. All together.

Frank was very satisfied to have three ladies in his life, each with different sexual appetites and interests, keeping his own hunger fully satisfied. He could always supplement these activities with masturbation in the bath, or shower, when necessary. Private play was his fourth sexual delight, where he had no-one to please other than himself. He indulged himself two or three times each week, taking his time to get his cock to reach its full stretch, by running the fingernails of both hands lightly up and down the shaft, stimulating the erectile tissue below the skin. His mind would dwell on the lovely actor he was currently directing, thinking of the likely shape and texture of her vulva, wondering how much lubrication she oozed. Or even to remember the erect cock of his young friend when a schoolboy and how they played with each other's stiff cock in the field or in his bedroom.