Quattro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summertime, and Cindy's mother had gone out of town on business. It hadn't been difficult for Mom to convince Cindy to stay with her aunt for those few days. The house in which Jillian and her mother lived was very small, so Cindy had shared her cousin's room. Aunt Cathy worked long hours and the two girls were alone a lot. Actually, Cindy was alone a lot, because her cousin was involved in sports and held down a part-time job. Even then she was business-oriented.

Cindy passed those days keeping house for her Aunt Cathy and reading. The evenings, however, belonged to her and Jillian. They'd had a lot of fun watching goofy movies, cooking and talking about boys.

It was the last night before her Mom was to get back home. Aunt Cathy had to work until midnight. the two girls cleaned up the kitchen after dinner, then settled in to watch David Lynch's "Blue Velvet." It made Cindy horny. It definitely made Jillian horny, too.

The two girls turned off the TV at about 9:30 that night, because Jillian had to get up early for practice. Cindy put on her usual pajamas and was in bed first. Jillian seemed to take forver in the bathroom and, when she came out, was only wearing a very skimpy pair of panties and a filmy lace bra.

Jillian looked much the same today as she did at sixteen. She was a true blonde, tall and broad shouldered for a girl. She had always been athletic. Her breasts were large and full. Perhaps later in life they would sag, but there was no hint of it now. Her hips were at least as wide as her shoulders. Jillian's face was pretty, but not in a conventional sense. Her eyes were just slightly slanted, almost Oriental. Like Cindy's, Jillian's mouth was sensual and full.

To see her like that was a jolt for Cindy. Her mouth literally gaped. Jillian smiled as she climbed into bed.

"That movie was pretty hot," said Jillian.

"Yeah," Cindy didn't know whast else to say.

"I want to tell you something," said Jillian.

"What's that?" asked Cindy.

"I fucked a boy."

"You what?"

"I fucked a boy."

"Who?" asked Cindy.

"You wouldn't know him, but I really liked it."

"Tell me about it."

And Jillian proceeded to give the wet, sticky details about a clumsy sexual encounter with a very horny, albeit inexperienced boy of seventeen. Looking back, it was probably pretty bad sex, but Jillian talking about it and Cindy listening to it was making both girls very, very wet.

"The one bad thing," said Jillian as she wrapped up her account, "was that he didn't kiss good, and that's just about my favorite part...the kissing. You know, I wonder if I kiss good?"

"Well, I don't know," said Cindy. Underneath the covers, her hand was cupping her sex, gently rubbing her clit through the material of her pajamas. Cindy was in a quandry. She was as horny as she'd ever been in her life. Had she been in her own room she would have taken off all her clothes and masturbated. Even at fourteen, Cindy was very, very sexual. She played with herself all the time. Hell, she was horny all the time and, if it wasn't for her terror of pregnancy and disease, she would already be fucking the guys about whom she fantasized.

A very small whimper escaped from Jillian. Cindy glanced across at her cousin. Jillian was playing with herself, too!

At that very moment, the two girls' eyes locked and they both knew what the other was doing. There was no need for pretending any longer. Jillian pushed the covers off her and slid her tiny panties down and off. Then she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Cindy was completely astounded at the sight before her. Jillian's white thighs and large breasts, her light-colored, downy pubic hair, they only added to the thick sexual excitement in the room.

Jillian laid back on top of the covers and idly began to finger her own clit, moaning softly.

"What the hell?" thought Cindy, and she chucked her prim PJs and joined Jillian.

Their hands caressed their own bodies, and their fingers fucked their pussies. The wet sounds, smells and moans added to their mutual excitement. Suddenly, Jillian rolled to her side to face Cindy. Cindy turned her head to the side and looked her cousin in the eyes.

"Kiss me," breathed Jillian.

"What?"

"I want to know if I'm good at kissing. Kiss me."

Part of Cindy wanted to say no, that she only liked boys, but she was so horny, and Jillian's naked body and the sight of her writhing masturbation had taken Cindy somewhere she'd never been before. She turned to face the older girl and, wrapping her own, lush nakedness against the other, she pressed her lips to Jillian's.

It was electric! Their tongues rolled together and, seconds later, their naked bodies were grinding against one another. Cindy's small, budding breasts rubbed against Jillian's big, soft tits. Cindy's dark, little bush was grinding against the blonde thatch of the older girl. Both were moaning and writhing uncontrollably. Their hands gripped each other's smooth, white bottoms as they held each other tightly.

Jillian rolled Cindy onto her back and, while kissing her passionately, she finger fucked the younger girl. She was hitting just the right spot! Quickly, Cindy came. It was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced, far more overwhelming than any she'd ever given herself and it elicited a sound that was almost a howl. When it was finally over, Jillian smiled at Cindy and chuckled softly.

"Now," she said, "Do that for me."

Cindy was very embarrassed, but was not about to leave Jillian unsatisfied, not after that delicious experience. Besides, Cindy was still horny. She crawled on top of the older girl, face-to-face and placed her mouth over Jillian's in yet another passionate kiss. Cindy angled her body just slightly off Jillian's and began to work the magic with her fingers. She felt her cousin begin to grind and hump against her deft, little hand. Jillian's kisses became frantic, hot, searching. Her hips, her whole body began to twist and writhe. Cindy felt the walls of Jillian's tight, hot pussy contracting and then she was out of control. Muffled against Cindy's mouth, Jillian was screaming as waves of orgasm convulsed her. She nearly bucked Cindy all the way off her.

When it was all over Jillian gave Cindy small, tender kisses. "That was nice," she said softly as she smiled.

"Yeah," answered Cindy, "I liked it, too." And then Jillian was asleep. Cindy masturbated again, and then fell asleep, too.

Remembering that only served to make Cindy horny all over again, but she decided to save it for when Michael came home later. She'd tell him the good news, and then he could suck her off.

"Mmmm," she thought, "Now that sounds nice."

Michael and Cindy spotted Jillian walking purposefully from her arrival gate.

"Hey, girly!" shouted Cindy, waving.

Jillian flashed a bright smile and hurried to join the couple. She hugged Michael and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but wrapped Cindy in a warm embrace, kissing the pretty brunette directly on the lips.

"God, it's good to see you!" Cindy exclaimed.

Jillian wrapped her arms around both Michael and Cindy, "I'm glad to see you guys, too! Let's get out of this airport, okay? I really, really need a shower!"

Later, at Michael and Cindy's apartment, Jillian stepped from the bathroom all fresh from her shower. Michael's eyes took in the view. Jillian was wearing just a little pair of jersey shorts and a T-shirt, but no bra. To Michael, it was a delicious sight. He had always thought Jillian was hot.

The three sat and talked until it was time for Cindy to go to work. Jillian talked about the break-up of her relationship with her boyfriend, Craig (it was Jillian's decision...the relationship was going nowhere and Jillian...in all probability...was). Michael talked about school. Jillian described the job opportunity with the local Mariposa offices.

As Cindy prepared to head out the door, she told Jillian that Michael had volunteered to sleep on the couch. Michael nodded in agreement. The two girls kissed and hugged again, and Cindy took off to the hospital.

Jillian stretched and yawned, begging Michael's indulgence, then disappeared into the bedroom and sleep. Michael, for his part, tossed and turned all night on the couch.

Michael was up and gone to work by the time Cindy got home. The tell-tale signs of Michael getting ready for school and work were scattered about the bath and kitchen. The silence in the apartment told Cindy that Jillian was either up and gone or that she was still asleep. Cindy quietly opened the door to the bedroom and peeked in. Seeing her cousin sprawled across the bed, she eased quietly back out and left the door slightly ajar.

Cindy slipped into the bathroom and shed her scrubs. Naked, she stepped into the bathtub and, pulling the shower curtain closed, she showered thoroughly. She dried off and combed out her thick brunette hair. Cindy had just finished brushing her teeth when she heard a tap at the bathroom door. She popped it open to admit Jillian, who had obviously just awakened.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" said Cindy in a sing-song voice.

"Hi," whispered Jillian, huskily.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like I died," Jillian answered, "What time is it?"

"About 9:30."

"I'd better get cleaned up. I"m supposed to be downtown at 11:30."

"Okay," said Cindy, "I'll get out of your way."

As Cindy rooted around the bathroom looking for Michael's robe, Jillian noticed Cindy's lush, naked body. More awake now, she let her eyes roam up and down her cousin's curvy form.

"Good thing I don't have more time," said Jillian with a smile, "I might want to get my hands and tongue on your tasty body."

Cindy giggled, "Stop that! You're bad! What would my husband say if he heard you talking like that?"

"He'd ask if he could watch!" and Jillian laughed heartily.

Cindy found Michael's robe and wrapped it around her, "Okay, I'm leaving now," and she exited the bathroom.

By the time Cindy had eaten breakfast and donned the T-shirt and terry shorts that were her favorite sleeping attire, she could hear Jillian drying her hair in the bathroom. Shortly after, the voluptuous blonde appeared in the bathroom doorway. She was naked and, as she padded through the hall to the bedroom, Cindy caught sight of her and hooted.

"Yeah!" she said loudly, "It is a good thing you have to leave! I might be the one who wants to get their hands and tongue on something!"

Jillian jumped behind the bedroom door. Grinning, she stuck her head out and yelled back at her cousin, "And you told me I was bad! What about you?"

"I'm not bad, " said Cindy, chuckling, "I'm just horny. As you can see, my husband and I work pretty much opposite shifts. It sucks! I play with myself a lot."

"Hmmm, sounds interesting," and with that Jillian disappeared into the bedroom.

She emerged ten minutes later, briefcase in hand. She strode from the hallway to where Cindy sat at the kitchen table.

"Well, gotta go."

"Okay. Any idea when you'll be back?"

"No, not really. I'm not sure just what all is going to happen today."

"Okay, well, I'll probably sleep till 3 or 4. Maybe I'll see you after I get up."

The two embraced warmly and, as Jillian pressed her lips to her cousin's, Cindy very lightly slipped the tip of her tongue into Jillian's mouth. Jillian's tongue teased Cindy's just a bit, then the two broke the embrace.

Clearing her throat, Jillian said, "I really gotta go."

Cindy smiled at her and said, "Okay. See you later."

With that, Jillian headed out the front door and Cindy crawled into bed. If she hadn't been so tired she would have masturbated. As it was, Cindy fell asleep very quickly. Still, she had sex dreams and, as she slept, her right hand crept inside her shorts to touch her dripping little pussy.

Michael trudged through the day exhausted. He almost fell asleep in his classes. He did have coffee with Richie Dean at 11, but had little to say. Richie asked him what was wrong, but Michael just told him he hadn't slept well. Smart-ass that he was, Richie asked if he'd fucked his wife and her cousin the night before. Michael wasn't amused by the remark and had flashed a dirty look at his friend. He had told Richie about Jillian coming to stay and had made the mistake of mentioning that his wife's cousin was pretty hot. Michael, however, did not know about Cindy and Jillian's sexual history together. Cindy had just never told him about it.

Despite being exhausted, Michael was horny as hell when he came through the door. Deciding it was useless to stay at school, he'd left early. There had been no real work for him at his work-study job, so it was no big deal that he didn't stay for that, either.

The apartment was silent as he entered, so Michael knew his wife was still in bed. She rarely got up before three. He plopped down on a chair at the kitchen table and pulled off his shoes, then rose and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Quietly, Michael slid down the hall to the bedroom door. It was just slightly ajar. He eased it open just a bit and looked in on his sleeping wife.

She had thrown off the covers and lay sprawled across the bed on her back. God, she looked delicious! Her T-shirt had crept up, exposing one of her soft, round tits. The nipple jutted out, hardened and ripe. Her bare legs were spread and one of Cindy's hands was clearly embedded in those little, blue shorts she liked to wear to bed. The terry cloth material was bunched up around her wrist and the waistband of the shorts was scrunched down a bit. Michael could see the top portion of Cindy's trimmed pubic hair. It was obvious to him that his wife, as she often did, was cupping her pussy. Michael took a pull off his beer and, leaning against the doorframe, stood and watched Cindy sleep.

Cindy was sleeping soundly, dreaming. In her dream she watched as the handsome black nurse from work fucked Jillian. She was transfixed as his huge, chocolate-colored dick eased slowly in and out of her cousin's hot pussy. She could hear the wet sounds. She could smell the thick scent of sex. She looked slowly up and down both of their naked bodies. There was Jillian's blonde hair, tousled across the sheets. She lay on her back and moved her head from side to side. She moaned and licked her lips as her black lover knelt between her legs. Cindy looked on as Jillian squirmed and watched her cousin's heavy breasts quiver. She looked at the large nipples and then, moving her gaze downward, looked at Jillian's generous thighs spread wide for her black lover, her knees scissored and her bare feet arched and planted in the mattress.

Cindy's attention turned to the broad-shouldered black man fucking her cousin in agonizing slow motion. She looked at his face contorted with passion, his eyes blazing. His huge hands caressed Jillian's legs as his fat, black cock eased in and out of her dripping, glistening pussy, its blonde hairs matted with juice. She looked longingly at the nurse's tight, hard ass. It clenched and unclenched as he fucked oh, so slowly. It was a steaming hot, slow, almost painful fuck. The big, dark-skinned man grunted. Jillian whimpered, squirmed and moaned. Cindy ached, enjoying every sight, sound and smell.

In her dream, Cindy inched forward to the bed where the two people fucked, seemingly oblivious to her presence. She reached out and touched the black nurse's muscled ass. It was slightly damp with sweat. It was very, very hard as it tightened and released with each scorching stroke. She ran her hand up his back and down his arm, but there was no response. He did not sense her presence, and so she continued to touch him. She stroked his chest and abdomen. Then Cindy climbed onto the bed behind the couple and rubbed her own body against the back of the man who was fucking her cousin. She could feel her aching breasts against the hot, smooth black skin. She kissed the back of his neck and allowed her mouth to trail down the length of his back. She drank in the scent of sweat and sex, muskier as she neared the crack of his ass. Her mouth moved back up the man's spine and her tongue snaked out to lick him. She tongue-kissed around his neck as far as she could reach, all the while humping herself against his thrusting ass. She could feel her mound rubbing lasciviously against it.

Cindy, still dreaming, crawled off the bed and knelt near her cousin's head. Her hands began to stroke Jillian's tits and belly. Cindy could feel the moisture and heat from the sex. She bent forward and kissed Jillian's breast, taking the plump nipple into her mouth and suckling. Although neither Jillian nor her black lover seemed to know she was there, Jillian moaned loudly when Cindy sucked and licked the quivering nipple. As she continued to suck, Cindy's right hand slid down Jillian's belly until it was snaking through her cousin's downy, curly blonde pubic hair. Cindy felt the slick moisture of the sex and finally could feel the hardness of the thick, black prick sliding in and out of Jillian's pussy. She opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to roll around Jillian's nipple and aureola. Her hand, meanwhile, rested on her cousin's steaming hot pussy and was wetly stroked by the sticky, rock-hard dick fucking that pussy.

Back in reality, Cindy was still sleeping. At the same time, Michael watched her as she whimpered and finger-fucked herself. The scene was richly, deliciously erotic. Michael knew he could wake her, and that she would surely be more than willing to fuck right then and there. But watching her dreaming some mysterious, erotic dream, one powerful enough to cause her to masturbate in her sleep, was even more fun. Leaning against the door frame, Michael removed his stiffening prick from his pants and stroked his cock as he watched his sleeping wife dream and fuck herself.

In dreamland, Cindy dipped her head to that steaming spot where Jillian and her big, black sex partner conjoined. Slowly, achingly sliding her finger back and forth on her own, soaking pussy, Cindy spread gobs of juice up and down her clit. Her lips and tongue, meanwhile, alternated between licking the turgid, black cock stroking in and out of her cousin's quim and sucking Jillian's distended clit in and out of her mouth. The taste of cock and musky pussy was intoxicating. All Cindy would have needed to do was speed up the rubbing on her own clit for a few moments and she would have had a gigantic orgasm, but what she was doing was absolutely delicious. She didn't want it to end.

Her mouth sticky with juice, Cindy rose to kneel on the bed beside the two lovers. The big nurse fucking her cousin was also on his knees, holding Jillian's legs in his hands as he fucked her. Cindy edged closer to him and, although he was still seemingly oblivious to her presence, she placed her mouth over his and tongue-kissed him. He kissed her back, although he still acted as though she were not there. Cindy rubbed her bare tits with their taut nipples against the man's skin as she sucked on his tongue. Her one hand still toyed lightly, slowly, with her pussy. Cindy held back the tide of orgasm.

She slid back down between the two and, once again, rubbed her mouth all over the thick, black tool and her cousin's soaking pussy. Her faced smeared with sex juice, this time Cindy lay across Jillian's upper body and pressed her mouth to that of her cousin. Like the man who fucked her, Jillian returned Cindy's juicy kiss, but seemed not to realize her actual presence.

Then, suddenly, Cindy felt hands on her body. The big, black nurse was touching her, moving her. Without a word, his large, darkskinned hands maneuvered Cindy's body onto the bed, face down. The big male drew her ass into the air. Cindy felt the man's fiery black prick penetrate her swollen pussy and she was being fucked, thoroughly fucked. So many times Cindy had fantasized about this big, delicious, black man and now she was dreaming of him fucking her yet again. Jillian managed to ease her body in front of Cindy's, and she offered her sex to Cindy's mouth. Raising herself just a bit, Cindy planted her lips over the sweet, sex-soaked lips and clit. Jillian quivered against her face, while the big man behind Cindy began to pump his fat dick faster and faster.