Quattro Ch. 02

Story Info
A young couple's sex life becomes a little more complicated.
11.2k words
4.29
42.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
40 Followers

Cindy had to work that night. She was trying very hard to be all business, but it was more than a little difficult, as she was on shift with her big, black, male co-worker. He had always been friendly with her, but thoroughly professional. She knew he was married, and had even seen his pretty black wife a time or two. The problem was that, for the past two months or so, she had been dreamily fantasizing about fucking him. Yes, he had still been friendly but professional, but Cindy had increasingly begun giving him "looks." Those kind of "looks."

Cindy knew that those kinds of "looks" inevitably brought a response from any male who received them, and her co-worker was no exception. He had begun looking back about a week ago. Nothing had been said, but whenever Curt...that was his name...whenever Curt gave her one of those new, smoky looks, Cindy's nipples hardened and her pussy moistened. And Cindy looked back at him, right into his eyes. Still, though, nothing had been said.

The whole situation just made Cindy uncomfortable. She had never told Michael of her fantasies. She absolutely loved their three-way sessions with Richie, and she figured Michael had been more than generous in fulfilling Cindy's ravenous sexual appetites by providing an extra cock. So, why was she even fantasizing about this other man? She already knew the answer. She was an extremely sexual girl, almost always ready for sex, especially if it meant a new experience. God, Curt would be a deliciously new experience! He was big, broad, muscular and oh so black! She shivered. Her nipples stiffened and her pussy began to throb, and Curt wasn't even around at the moment. Then, there he was.

Cindy was finishing up taking vitals on a very sleepy post-op patient when Curt breezed into the room with some medication. Cindy tried to smile and slip out of the room when Curt caught her gaze. The steamy look into her eyes made Cindy ache.

It was lunchtime. The middle of the night, but still lunchtime at the hospital for her. She usually ate in the breakroom, but decided to walk downstairs to an area of the hospital that was undergoing a remodel. The work was nearly done, but the area had not been opened as yet. Frankly, Cindy was afraid to eat in the breakroom. Curt would be taking his lunch soon, too, and she just didn't trust herself not to say or do something that would take things somewhere she was not at all certain she wanted them to go.

She sat quietly reading a magazine in a nearly empty patient room and tried not to think about sex. Unfortunately, there were all kinds of articles about sex in the magazine. Cindy was throbbing and very, very wet. Curt walked into the room.

"Oh, shit!" Cindy thought, but what she said was, "Do I need to come back early?"

Curt laughed heartily, "No, no, nothing like that. I just wondered where you went. I didn't see you in the breakroom."

"Oh, I just decided to come down here for lunch. It's quiet." Cindy was more nervous than she could remember. She'd never been alone with Curt like this. There had always been other people around in one way or another.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Please, be my guest." She noticed, though, he didn't have a lunch with him.

"So, how's school going for Michael?" Curt knew about Michael, and had even talked with him briefly a few times.

"Fine." Cindy didn't know what to say, and she definitely didn't want to babble. She looked at Curt, but generally avoided his eyes. Still, her breathing was becoming rapid, as was her pulse.

"Good. Good," Curt's eyes were looking up and down her frame. It was silly, though, because Cindy was wearing scrubs, and they certainly revealed nothing of her generous, feminine curves.

This entire section of the hospital was quite silent, very different from any other section of the facility, which was...even in the night...bustling with at least some activity and noise. The silence was very stark. It was the silence that betrayed Cindy. Curt could both see and hear her rapid breathing. Then his eyes locked on hers. Cindy was no longer in control.

"Get up," Curt commanded. Cindy obeyed, but just stood there.

Curt moved just slightly, "Come over here."

Cindy walked over and stood before him. He was head and shoulders above her. He put his large, ebony hands on her shoulders and moved her next to the wall. He stepped closer, his eyes still completely locked on hers. He pressed his very large, very hard body quite against hers, then bent down and kissed her. Cindy whimpered. Her arms wound round him and her tongue slid right into his mouth. She shuddered as she felt his very, very thick, large and increasingly hard dick against her mid-section.

Curt's hands found easy access to Cindy through and into her scrubs. Quickly the drawstring on her bottoms was undone and the light material dropped to her ankles. His hands spread across her hips and her ass. He felt her legs and ran his hands up her sides, drinking in the sensation of her soft, creamy skin. His fingers, surprisingly agile, flicked open her modest bra and Curt discovered her firm breasts and rock hard nipples. Cindy moaned into his mouth.

Curt's thumbs insinuated themselves into the waistband of her bikini pants and roughly shoved them partway down her hips. As one hand caressed her belly and breasts, the other pressed insistently against her mound. The firm, but not harsh pressure was intensely pleasurable to Cindy and she ground her pelvis against his carefully placed fingers. Curt could feel the heat and moisture there.

The hand that had been caressing Cindy's body now moved to undo the drawstring of Curt's bottoms and his, too, fell to his ankles. He released one of Cindy's arms from around his neck and placed her little hand on his monstrous cock. She gripped the hot shaft and began to jack the thick, black dick. Curt's hips thrust against her and she moaned into his mouth again.

Suddenly, Curt moved both his hands and pushed on Cindy's shoulders, "Suck my dick," he said in a very commanding, but quiet voice. Cindy instantly stepped out of her panties and scrub bottoms. She wadded them into a makeshift cushion and dropped quickly to her knees before him and started to eat his cock.

As Curt slowly fucked her mouth, Cindy used her own hands to caress herself. She squeezed her breasts, tweaked her nipples and ran her own hands all over her body until she could stand it no longer. One hand began to rub her clit while one finger of the other hand slipped into her cunt. Curt fucked her mouth. Cindy fucked her own pussy. They both rocked in a synchronized fucking motion, and both became increasingly excited.

"You been thinkin' about this, ain't you?" Curt asked.

Cindy, her voice muffled by the huge cock in her mouth managed "Mmm Hmm."

"Yeah, I could tell." He hissed softly, "Suck that cock. You like it?"

This time Cindy could only whimper.

"Eat me, baby. You my little white cocksucker?"

This time Cindy almost squealed, but once again managed to make a noise, "Mmm Hmm."

Cindy squealed again when Curt placed his hands firmly on her head and urged his meat deeper into her hungry mouth. His fingers began to twine into her thick hair, and this made Cindy even hotter. She could now feel the barest beginnings of her own orgasm. Curt's cock twitched against her cheeks and he sighed.

In the meantime, Cindy fucked herself furiously, allowing herself to draw closer to cumming, as she could tell that her black lover was getting very close himself. His thrusting hips picked up speed.

"Eat that cock, you little whore!" he hissed and groaned, "You my little white whore?"

This time, Cindy popped the black dick out of her mouth and, gazing directly into his eyes, she licked her lips and said, "Yes." She gripped the base of Curt's shaft hard and, licking the length of it, eased her full lips over the head and returned to sucking. Both of Cindy's hands returned to masturbating and Curt began to grunt and thrust like an animal.

Cindy came first. It started as small ripples, but built into tsunami waves of orgasms. Multiple, increasingly gigantic breaker-waves of cumming. Her mouth full, her shrieks were muffled, but her mouth clamped hard onto the cock with which she had stuffed her mouth. She sucked, drawing harder than ever on the hot, musky, throbbing meat.

Curt's hands gripped hanks of her hair and he pulled Cindy's face right into his groin as the first thick jet of cum jetted against the back of her throat. No sound escaped the big, black man, but his body locked into a rigid pose, muscles in his calves, abdomen and arms rippling and flexed tight. Curt's entire being was laser-focused directly into the scalding hot, sucking mouth clamped onto his spurting, spasming dick. He poured spurt after spurt of ropy cum into Cindy's greedy, gulping mouth. She drank it all, swallowing gratefully as her hands, now free from fucking herself, gently caressed the back of Curt's thighs and lovingly touched his muscled ass. She sucked and sucked until the very last drops of her new master's semen drizzled onto her tongue. Then she stood, naked from the waist down, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply with her mouth, still sticky with his copious ejaculate.

That same evening, after Cindy left for work, Michael was staring down the tunnel of a long, lonely night. He had no idea where Jillian might be, or if she would be there at all. On that note, he called his friend, Richie. Richie was looking at a similarly lonely night, so he agreed to come over.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Michael opened it to the sight of his friend, a DVD in one hand and two bottles of wine in a shopping bag in the other.

"Come on in, dude," said Michael. "I recognize the bottles, but what's the DVD?"

"I have absolutely no imagination, so we're about to watch 'Office Space' for the umpteenth time."

As it was one of Michael's favorite all-time films, he didn't mind. Michael got two glasses from the kitchen and the two settled in.

The movie was half over when Jillian suddenly arrived. She didn't notice the movie, but spied the open wine bottle immediately. She picked up the bottle, from which the guys had only poured one glass each, and pronounced it more than acceptable.

"There's another bottle in the fridge," announced Michael.

"Great!" said Jillian, "I'll just go change and then I'll join you."

Michael went to get a glass for Jillian and then rejoined Richie on the floor. Jillian came out of the bedroom right after and, pouring herself some wine, joined them on the floor. She, too, had seen the movie, but laughed along with the guys as they watched. All three began to drink and soon had to go retrieve the second bottle.

The movie was almost over. Between the wine and the long day, Michael was getting sleepy. Jillian and Richie talked in low voices, which caused Michael to begin drifting off. He was soon asleep.

Jillian poured herself and Richie yet another glass of wine, "Let's watch something else," she said.

"Like what?" asked Richie.

"I don't know, let's see what's here." Jillian rummaged in the drawers of the entertainment center on which the TV rested, pulling out a DVD at random. She popped out "Office Space" and replaced it with the unmarked disc. It was a porno, and Jillian giggled into her hand. Richie's eyes, meanwhile, were wide.

"I probably shouldn't watch this," said Jillian quietly, trying not to disturb Michael, "I get really horny and slutty when I drink wine."

"You what?" askedd Richie, his eyes even wider.

Jillian acted as if she hadn't heard the question, "Check it out," she said, pointing at the TV. On screen, a pair of buxom porno queens were making out as one of them fucked herself with a huge dildo.

"Shit," Richie said, and sipped a little more of his wine. Jillian, by contrast, gulped the rest of her glass and poured another.

Nothing more was said for a time. The sex rolled across the television, Jillian drank and watched in rapt attention, Richie gazed at Jillian's lush body, and Michael slept silently.

Jillian was pleasantly drunk. She wasn't kidding before, when she'd told Richie that wine made her horny. She was really horny right now. Jillian liked porn when she was sober. When she'd had a few glasses of wine she wanted to fuck. When she drank wine and watched porn she wanted to fuck right now. Richie was looking very good to Jillian at this moment.

She knew he was looking at her. That's the reason why, with the hand that was not holding her wine glass, she began to lightly touch her pussy through her shorts. A sly glance to the side confirmed that Richie had noticed. A second glance told her that his cock was getting pretty hard. Good.

Suddenly Jillian rose from the floor. "I gotta pee," she whispered. Richie just looked at her. She slipped off to the bathroom and, after taking care of the peeing business, she grabbed one of Cindy's bottles of lubricant, took off her bra and returned to the living room. As she seated herself, though, she was closer to Richie than before. Jillian wanted something, and she was quite certain she could have it.

Another sip of wine. Her eyes fixed on the screen where there was some really hot fucking. Jillian rubbed her pussy some more as Richie watched her. She polished off the last of her wine and then rolled to the side and whispered into Richie's ear, "I want you to fuck me."

Being as quiet as possible, Michael snoozing on the floor nearby, Jillian and Richie shed their clothes and wrapped their bodies together. They moved easily into a "69" position. Richie sucked Jillian's swollen clit as she slurped his cock in and out of her mouth. Richie thought himself very, very fortunate. Not only was he thoroughly enjoying Jillian's voracious sexuality, but he had been fucking Cindy enough lately that he was not running on a hair trigger. He would be able to take his time and thoroughly satisfy the lush, sensual Jillian.

She pulled away at that moment and turned herself face-to-face with Richie. She kissed him hungrily and rubbed her body against his, feeling the wetness of her saliva on his cock as it rubbed against her belly.

Licking his mouth, Jillian whispered again into Richie's ear, "I want you to play with my ass and then I want you to ass fuck me."

It was like an electric shock to Richie. It wasn't as if he hadn't done it. In fact, he'd had his cock in Cindy's ass this past week. It was just the idea of this totally sexual woman, Cindy's cousin no less, literally asking to be fucked up the ass. Meanwhile, she was already on her knees, offering it up.

Richie crawled up behind Jillian and ran his hands over her smooth, white ass. He gently squeezed her cheeks and then gripped them harder, which brought a moan from Jillian. Richie could hear the wet sounds of her fingers playing with her cunt as he touched and toyed with her proffered bottom. Suddenly, Jillian gasped as she felt Richie's tongue come into direct contact with her puckered asshole. Richie tongued and licked all around as his hands continued to touch, squeeze and pinch places all over Jillian's soft, white ass.

"There's a bottle of lubricant on the table," she whispered and moaned at the very same time.

Richie quickly snatched it and began to oil and lubricate the entirety of Jillian's generous behind. Teasingly, he anointed her anus and prodded it slightly with the tip of his finger. This brought a moan from her that Richie worried might awaken Michael. He glanced over there quickly. Nope. Still out. Good.

Richie began to finger-fuck Jillian's ass. She loved it. She wiggled and writhed back against Richie's finger. Jillian masturbated herself furiously and the sighs and moans from the porno kept time with the real live sex. Richie inserted a second finger, and Jillian loved it even more. A third finger brought Jillian to the point of begging.

"Fuck me in the ass," she pleaded, "I want your cock up my ass. Please."

Richie carefully positioned himself behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock against her thoroughly greasy entrance. Jillian was moaning a little too loudly now, but Richie didn't notice. He started to push as Jillian humped back and, just like that, his cock head disappeared into Jillian's very hot, very tight asshole. God, It felt good! Richie savored the sensation of intense heat and the gripping, squeezing pressure of the lush blonde's anal cavity massaging and pressing on the head of his dick. Richie pushed again and half the shaft of his dick slid in to join the head. Jillian writhed and humped back and, suddenly, Richie's cock was buried to the hilt and his abdomen was rubbing against the cheeks of Jillian's now bucking and fucking backside.

Just as Richie thought, "I'm not going to be able to keep this up for as long as I thought," he realized that Michael was wide awake and watching them.

"Oh, shit!" Richie spouted without any thought, "Michael!"

Jillian laughed. The sensation on Richie's cock was interesting. It didn't lessen his hard-on. "That's good," Richie thought, "But her laughing feels pretty weird," Richie thought to himself.

A teasing tenor in her voice, Jillian smiled as she fucked, and she looked right at Michael as she said, "You like what you see?"

Michael just stared. Finally, he nodded quite absently. Jillian laughed again and writhed against Richie's cock buried in her ass. She was still playing with her pussy. Her hips wiggled lasciviously. Jillian really liked Michael seeing her get fucked up the ass. She really, really liked it.

"Is your dick hard, Michael?" she asked.

He nodded again.

"Take off all your clothes and put your dick in my mouth," Jillian smiled again and writhed against Richie's abdomen, "I want you to come in my mouth at the same time Richie shoots in my ass."

Michael watched the fucking going on before him as he slid out of his clothes. "God, what a sight!" he thought. There, right before him, was his best friend slowly sliding his dick in and out of Jillian's plump, white ass. Jillian, voluptuous and blonde, was belly down on the floor. Her pretty face was pressed against the carpet looking toward him as he stripped. She was smiling at him, a thoroughly mischievous gleam in her eyes. Richie's dick slid up her ass to the hilt and suddenly, Jillian's gleaming eyes fluttered closed and a long, low moan escaped her full lips. With that, Michael moved, naked now, close to her head.

Jillian raised herself up to her hands and knees. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the entirety of Michael's rigid cock. She engulfed it with her hungry mouth and sucked it as Richie continued to pump in and out of Jillian's deliciously fat ass. Jillian, propped now on just one arm, rubbed her clit and whimpered, her mouth full. Grinding back hard on Richie's cock and wiggling and writhing, Jillian was nearly out of her mind with lust. Michael's dick was pulsing in her mouth. She could feel him holding back his cum. Meanwhile, Richie's dick was hard as concrete. She could feel the rigidity as it eased in and out of her ass, and the sensation it created when she squirmed back and forth while Richie was deeply embedded in her was indescribable. It was more than Jillian could handle. She began to shudder and come. Jillian didn't just come, she was overwhelmed by waves and waves of orgasms. Thundering, crashing explosions of intense sensations that threatened to wash her into unconsciousness.

The clamping and spasming of Jillian's anal muscles gripped and sucked the cum right out of Richie, who had been desperately trying to hold off. Wads of thick cum shot deeply up into Jillian's ass. Michael, meanwhile, felt Jillian's orgasms via the strong sucking it inspired. Cindy's voluptuous blonde cousin clamped her entire mouth down on Michael's twitching cock as she came, and her tongue wrapped across the head and shaft as she drew deeply, almost crying as she moaned in pleasure. The potent sensation of Jillian's steaming hot mouth on Michael, coupled with the feelings her multiple orgasms were transferring to his dick, sparked his own explosive climax. Huge, ropy gobs of thick cum spurted into Jillian's greedy mouth. Jet after jet covered her tongue and filled her cheeks. She drew every drop from both men as she continued to have orgasms, lessening in intensity after some little time, but still there were increasingly smaller waves of pleasure pouring over and through her body, even as both men began to go soft in her orifices. Finally, Jillian collapsed all the way to the floor. In fact, all three fell together into a sexually satisfied pile on the floor. The sex on TV, however, just kept on.

bertt1
bertt1
40 Followers