Quattro Ch. 03

Story Info
A young couple's sex life becomes a little more complicated.
8.9k words
4.03
36.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

Jillian propped her head on her left arm and hand. She looked at Michael and Cindy with bright eyes and a wistful gaze. The room absolutely reeked of musky sex. Michael was sprawled on his back, arms and legs both on and near both women. Cindy lay on her belly looking at Jillian with a look on her face quite similar to that of her cousin.

Jillian spoke, "I gave it a lot of thought. I'm not taking the job. As much as I'd like to move back home here, that job's really not right for me. Maybe it'll work out for me later on down the road, but I'm not taking just any old job so I can move back here."

"Wow, I'm really sorry that it's not going to work out. I was really looking forward to having you back, but I understand. I mean, you've got to do what you think is best for you. It is your life and it's got to be your decision. But do you think we could see a little more of you?"

There was pure mischief in her eyes as Jillian answered, "No, I really don't think so. I'm naked. There's nothing left to see."

All three burst into gales of laughter. It took some time, but it finally died off to chuckling.

Jillian spoke again, "Anyway, I'm catching a flight out in the morning. The company expects me back at my old job whether I transfer or not. They'll be happy. Nobody was too thrilled with having me leave. I don't know if it's because I'm really good at my job, or if it was just about having to find a replacement for me."

"Oh, Jillian," Cindy said, "Where would they find anybody to replace you? You're smart, you're hot and you taste delicious. How do you find anyone who's all those things?"

"Flattery like that could land my head between your legs, little girl," Jillian answered.

"Omigod, no," Cindy said, without thinking, "I don't think my little pussy can take anymore.

Cindy and Jillian were looking at each other and, as soon as those words left Cindy's mouth, both girls' eyes became wide. Jillian's eyes were wide with quizzical surprise, while Cindy's expression was one that wished to take back the words she'd just spoken.

Michael, who had been relaxing in the midst of the two, suddenly sat up and crossed his legs. He looked intently at his wife, but her back was to him. Jillian glanced from wife to husband, and back again. Nothing was said for several moments. Jillian, watching both Michael and Cindy, waited in the silence. Cindy's face was pleading with her, and Jillian got the distinct impression that her cousin was saying, "Please don't leave me alone in here right now." Jillian watched the look on Michael's face. He was obviously deep in thought, but Jillian could not figure what might be transpiring inside his head. The silence stretched on.

Suddenly, Michael swung his legs off the bed. "It is really late," he said, "and I have a class tomorrow morning first thing. I'm going to let you ladies have full custody of the bed. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head out to the living room and try to get some sorely needed sleep. I'll see you in the morning before you leave won't I, Jillian?"

"Of course you will. I never just fuck and run, Michael."

He chortled in response and, much to Cindy's great relief, bent down and kissed her good night. He did the same for Jillian, then left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Seconds later, her eyes still bright, Jillian looked Cindy right in the eyes and said one word, "Spill." Cindy did just that, complete with all of the hot, wet, sweaty details. Jillian had insisted on those.

As Cindy described the development of her relationship with Curt, the heat that was glowing between Jillian's legs became even more intense. Watching Michael and Cindy had excited her, but listening to Cindy's sexual escapades with Curt accelerated her into a whole new level of lust.

In years past, Jillian and Cindy had enjoyed each other's bodies. Thrust together in bed during family visits as girls, they had experimented with sex at first, then had gone on to become adept at pleasing each other. For her part, Jillian still fucked girls, although she generally preferred men. Cindy, however, had not been with another woman since her furtive, teenaged encounters with her cousin.

The two women sat naked and cross-legged on the tangled sheets and blankets, the room smelling richly of sex. Cindy described her middle-of-the-night encounter with Curt in the section of the hospital that was under construction. Jillian slid closer as she listened, and stretched out one leg. The blonde's skin softly slid against Cindy's naked thigh. There was a brightness in Jillian's eyes as she listened, her focus intent. She looked deeply into Cindy's eyes, and a smile, almost like that of the Mona Lisa, played on her lips. Jillian's breathing was become more rapid. Now Cindy replayed the details of her wild, intense afternoon of sex with Curt, being tied up, being fucked up the ass. As the scenario was laid before her, Jillian inched ever closer to Cindy, who was lost in the telling of her story. Jillian's left hand stroked Cindy's leg. Jillian uncoiled her left leg and wrapped it around behind Cindy. Scooting just a little closer to Cindy, Jillian's pussy was now touching Cindy's left foot. Jillian's hand slid right up Cindy's side to her upper arm, her shoulder and entwined in her hair.

"What are you doing?" Cindy asked.

"I want us to do it, like we used to," Jillian answered huskily.

"I can't," Cindy answered, "I have a really sore pussy and, besides, I'm worried about Michael...how he's going to take this, how he's going to feel in the morning when he thinks about how his wife came home with cum dripping all over the place."

Jillian leaned back, her arms behind her now, "You don't need to worry about that at all. In the first place, when you walked through the door Michael was in here fucking me, and he knows that. In the second place, I'm going to have a little talk with your husband before I leave in the morning, and we're going to get everything straight in his head. I can guarantee that. Now, then, your pussy might be sore, but maybe you could give mine just a little attention. I'm not going to be able to sleep after you telling me all about your big, black lover."

With that, Cindy smiled at her and the two slid sideways into an embrace. Easing down onto the bed, their mouths melted together as their bodies pressed and rubbed, skin on skin. Their hands roamed as they kissed each other. Jillian moaned and rolled onto her back. Cindy laid atop, pressing her cousin's legs apart. She pressed her groin against Jillian's sex and, using her pelvic bone, applied pressure to the blonde's swollen clit. Jillian writhed and humped, kissing Cindy and whimpering into her mouth.

Cindy broke off the kiss. She raised herself up just a bit and, trailing light kisses down Jillian's neck, she sucked each of her nipples in turn. She kissed and nibbled across Jillian's abdomen until, lying on her belly between her cousin's thighs, she breathed hotly onto the dripping pussy before her face. Cindy kneaded Jillian's heavy breasts, then lightly kissed and licked her pussy. At this, Jillian grasped two handfuls of Cindy's hair and began fucking her cousin's face. Cindy expertly licked and fed on the fat, quivering clit, fingered the steaming pussy and ran the other hand all over Jillian's squirming body until the pale, lush body exploded in a crescendo of orgasms. As she came, Jillian wrapped her legs tightly around Cindy's head, making it very hard for her to breathe. Still, Cindy stayed with her, licking and sucking to intensify and increase the number of orgasms for Jillian. It worked. Jillian came and came and came, finally relaxing in tiny quivers of post-orgasmic spasms.

Cindy crawled up beside Jillian and the two kissed tenderly. Jillian tasted her own, wet pussy in Cindy's mouth, smelled it on the wet, sticky face. Wrapped in each other's arms, the two women slept.

Michael was certain that, once he left the bedroom for the couch, he would lay there with thoughts of Cindy's obvious infidelity buzzing through his brain. It didn't happen. Michael stretched out on the couch and immediately dropped into a dead, dreamless sleep. He awoke to the sound of Jillian in the shower, which was a genuine pain in the ass, because he really needed to pee. He watched some news on the television and clutched his morning wood to ease the discomfort emanating from his full bladder. Eventually, the shower stopped running. Michael jumped up and tapped on the door. Jillian opened it wrapped in a towel.

"Sorry," Michael said, "I really gotta pee."

"Okay, I'll let you do that."

He stepped in, shutting the door behind him and relieved himself. When he opened the door back up, Jillian was using the towel on her head. This meant that the rest of her very white, very nude body was exposed to Michael's view, something that bothered him not a bit. He gazed openly at her heavy breasts with their large, stiff nipples, her soft, Rubenesque tummy, the downy thatch of blonde public hair at the cleft of her generous hips. Michael wanted to fuck her again, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. Not right now.

Jillian was pleased with Michael's stare. She knew what he was thinking, wanted him to think that. Dismissing him to his carniverous thoughts, she pushed past him into the bathroom saying, "Hey, I'm a woman. I've got to have my bathroom time, especially since I have a plane to catch, Mr. Horny." She shut the door in his face.

While Jillian hogged the bathroom, Michael made some coffee and found some clean clothes in a basket just outside the bedroom. The last thing he wanted to do was to wake his sleeping wife. They would have to have a conversation sometime soon, but now was not the time. Presently, Jillian came out fully dressed.

"There's coffee in the kitchen," Michael told her as he took her place in the bathroom. He washed up and finished dressing. When he'd finished, he found Jillian leaning against the kitchen counter sipping hot coffee. Her bags were stacked by the front door.

"Come here," she said. "I have to go in a minute, but I want to tell you something."

Michael walked over to the voluptuous blonde. She placed her hands on his shoulders and drew him against her. Her arms wrapped about him and she kissed him deeply. As he returned her kiss, she whimpered softly into his mouth. Michael's cock became rigid almost instantly.

Jillian pulled back just a bit. Looking in his eyes, she said, "Whatever Cindy did, you don't need to worry about it at all. That girl loves you more than life itself. The problem is, she's just like me. She loves to fuck. I mean, my hot little pussy gets me into trouble sometimes, and Cindy's the same. But the last thing she'd want to do is lose you. I mean, really, think about it. You really like fucking me, don't you?"

Michael nodded dumbly.

"Hmmm, " Jillian smiled, "I really like fucking you, too. But no way am I going to try to take you away from Cindy. In fact, be honest. I couldn't do that even if I tried, am I right?"

Michael shook his head dumbly.

"Right, see? It's just fucking! Fucking is just for fun unless you're in love. Then it gets really messy. Kind of like eating your wife and finding a gob of cum you didn't leave there."

Michael burst out laughing. Jillian joined him.

"That's what I want to hear," said Jillian, "Now, kiss me. I have to go."

They embraced and shared another deep kiss full of tongue and pressed-together bodies. Sexual excitement rose in both, but there was nothing to be done about it. Jillian gathered her luggage and opened the front door.

She looked back at him as she exited, "I'm going to be back here in the not-so-distant future and, when I do get back here, I'm going to fuck your brains out. So, be ready!"

The door closed.

When Cindy awoke, the apartment was empty. She looked at the clock. Jillian was probably already back home, and Michael was in the middle of his late class. Cindy, meanwhile, had about an hour and a half to get to work. She knew this was going to be a tough night. She was very, very horny. All that sex yesterday ending with that girly lovemaking session with Jillian, her coming all over Cindy's face. It had all served to leave her frustrated, but there was nothing she could do about it. Cindy's pussy was still sore. To make matters worse, she was going to be working with Curt. She thrilled at the very thought of Curt, his very assertive manner, his delicious lips, hands and big, black dick. A shudder passed through her, but there was nothing to be done. She was definitely out of commission.

Cindy showered, ate and headed off to work. Fortunately, it was a very busy night. The hospital floor was almost full of patients, and they all wanted attention right now. Cindy had no time to think, and that was a good thing. She also had no time to visit with Curt. He, too, was running his butt off. She had planned, when the time came, to eat lunch in the break room. That would have been wisdom but, when the time came, she inexplicably wandered back to the construction area, to the same room where she'd had her first sexual encounter with Curt. Why she did it., she could not have explained. Curt joined her five minutes later.

He walked through the door, tall and broad, his black skin contrasting sharply with the pale scrubs. He said nothing, but walked purposefully toward her, took her hands and raised her to her feet. He enveloped her in his long, muscled arms and kissed her passionately. Her whole body throbbing with lust, Cindy kissed him back.

She tilted her head away from him, "I can't do anything. I'm really sore down there. It's all your fault."

"Don't worry about it, baby," he said, "I just want you to know how bad I want you." With that, Curt gripped Cindy's wrist with his large hand, loosened the drawstring on his scrub bottoms, and eased her small hand onto his thick, black tool.

Cindy squeezed the quickly hardening shaft. Her tiny fingers could not wrap fully around its thickness. She kissed Curt and jacked the giant cock at the same time. She whimpered into his mouth, then laid her cheek beside his and whispered, "We really shouldn't be doing this." Her sexual hunger was almost uncontrollable.

She slid down Curt's body and knelt at his feet. She pulled the scrubs off his hard thighs and legs, carressing them. Her hands cupped the taut muscles of his ass as her soft, pouty lips sipped the deep purple head of his dick. She slurped half the meat into her mouth and sucked.

Curt placed his hands on her head and began to fuck. Her touch on his ass and thighs only served to add to his excitement. He hissed and sighed as Cindy worshipped his cock with her mouth. Glancing down, he reveled in the sight of her dark hair, her beautiful, half-closed eyes and, especially, her hungry, sexy mouth eating his pulsing cock. Her sucking and tonguing grew more and more insistent. She was drawing the cum up from his huge balls. As if to accentuate that fact, Cindy slid one carressing hand around Curt's body and began to cup and tease his heavy, swollen testicles. In response, Curt began to fuck her mouth faster. He could feel the orgasm beginning deep in his groin. It swelled up and over him and, as he began to spurt hot gobs of cum, Cindy sucked harder. She gulped and swallowed jet after jet of thick, white sperm. It filled her mouth. Curt could sense the hea of his cock bathed in his own cum. Still she sucked and ate, willing every last drop into her mouth. The cum was still oozing from the tip as she gently bathed his slowly softening tool with her lips. She licked the small globules from his cockhead, giving his entire penis one, last tonguing.

Cindy was shivering with lust when she arrived home from work that morning. She entered the apartment quietly, not wanting to disturb Michael, who was still asleep. As she got undressed, all she could think of was sliding into bed next to her husband and seducing him but, as she undressed, she slid her finger down to her throbbing pussy and found it to still be a little touchy. It was much improved, but Cindy knew that the intense sort of sex she really wanted would make it just as sore as it had been before. With the plans she had concocted in her mind, this just wouldn't do.

Michael's alarm clock would be buzzing in a short time. With this in mind, Cindy slipped into the bathroom to brush her teeth and fix herself up just a bit. Then, silently, she moved into the bedroom to wake up her sleeping husband with something much more pleasant than the alarm.

Wearing just a T-shirt and boxers, Michael was sprawled on his back. He moved only slightly as his naked wife climbed onto the bedside. Stealthily, Cindy's small hand extracted Michael's flaccid penis, which was already poking through the fly of his baggy boxer shorts. Leaning down, she gently slipped her pouty lips over it, remembering having done this very same thing to Curt just hours before. This time, however, she anticipated a happier ending for herself. Michael's cock hardened quickly, and he came right awake.

"What are you doing?" he asked, sleepily.

With a seductive lick of her tongue, Cindy replied, "What do you think I'm doing? I'm having breakfast." She returned to slurping Michael's now rigid dick. He just moaned in reply.

Suddenly, Cindy stopped, "Okay, that's enough of that. Now, get up. Brush your teeth, and then you can help me take a bath."

Michael, his cock aching for release, needed no further incentive. He jumped off the bed and darted into the bathroom. Cindy, meanwhile, luxuriated on the tangled bedclothes. She ran her hands across her curvy, naked body. She pinched the pink nipples on her round, full breasts. She stroked the inside of her soft, plump thighs. She was careful, however, not to touch her clit. Still, it was swollen, wet and pulsing with heat.

It took Michael several minutes in the bathroom. His bladder had been full, but the raging hard-on inspired by his wife's hungry mouth kept him from emptying it for some time. Still, he hurried back into the bedroom as quickly as he could.

"So, what's this about a bath?" he asked.

Cindy smiled and eased off the bed.

In the bathroom, Cindy started a tub of warm water. Michael stood behind her, a totally clueless look on his face. The only response his wife gave was a mischievous smile.

The water still running, Cindy climbed over the side of the tub and slid down into the warm water.

"Come sit here," she said, patting the edge of the tub. Michael complied.

"No, no," Cindy said, "Take off your clothes." Michael dragged the T-shirt over his head and stepped out of his boxers.

Sitting on the edge of the tub, Michael watched as Cindy turned toward him in the water. She began to stroke his thighs. She ran her hands up his abdomen, just teasing him. Although his penis had softened in the interim, it began to swell once again.

"Hmmm," Cindy purred, "He seems to be interested." She lightly touched Michael's dick. "Kiss me."

Michael leaned down and pressed his mouth to hers. Their tongues entwined. Michael felt more than heard Cindy's faint moan, but he definitely felt her hand grip his cock and begin to stroke it firmly.

"I want to ask you something," she said.

"What's that?," Michael answered somewhat breathlessly. Her jacking on his cock had brought it back to rigidity.

"How do you feel now about that cum you found dripping out of me the other day?"

"Oh, God," Michael moaned from deep in his throat. Her hand was vigorously pumping his cock. Michael tightened his stomach muscles. If he didn't, he knew he might very well just erupt all over Cindy's little fist.

He gasped just a bit, "At first, I was kind of mad, jealous. Then, ugh, oh, God, it made me horny. I mean, really horny. I guess I'm kind of a perv. Oh, shit! Oh, God, slow down! Don't make me come yet."

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers