Quattro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

Cindy was looking straight into Michael's face, smiling. His eyes were closed. He licked his lips. She stopped jacking him for a moment, but only long enough to fill her hand with soap lather. She returned to stroking him, but now her ministrations were slow and torturous. The sensation she produced was enough to make him mad with lust, but slow enough to prolong the agony.

A long, low moan escaped Michael's lips as his wife masturbated him.

"You were saying?" asked Cindy.

Michael grunted, then cleared his throat, "Uh, well, uh, yesterday morning I was kind of confused. Didn't know what to think about the whole thing. I mean, I, uh, you and me and Jillian and the cum and the whole thing, but, uh. Anyway, Jillian was telling me, you know, it's just sex and everything and...oh, shit! Uh, it just made sense, you know and I started thinking about what you maybe looked like getting fucked and all and, shit! Oh, God, I must have jacked off twenty times the last two days just thinking about it, about everything, you know?"

Cindy's soapy palm rolled over the swollen knob of Michael's cock, eliciting a hiss from him.

"Hmmm," Cindy said, "Sounds interesting. How would you like to hear what really happened?"

"Oh, shit! Oh, God! Yes! Oh, God, yes!"

With that, Cindy released Michael's dick and rolled to her back, sliding down into the water. She scooted all the way forward in the tub until the stream of warm water was pouring straight down onto her pussy. She groaned with pleasure.

"You're going to have to move if you want me to play with your cock some more."

Michael performed some maneuvers, and managed to place himself within reach of Cindy's hand. Now, however, Cindy's stroking was only half-hearted. She was dividing her attention between the faucet masturbation and the telling of her sexual escapades, which she began.

"I've been pretty bad," she said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, but it's just been with one guy. It's not like I've been out fucking everybody and his brother."

"I didn't think that anyway. It's not like you have all that much time."

"I've actually only fucked him once, but we've played around a little, too."

"Yes?"

This was making Michael hornier. Cindy knew by the way his dick was pulsing in her hand.

"Do you remember Curt?"

"That big, black nurse you work with?"

"Yes. Him," Cindy writhed a bit, repositioning her pussy beneath the pouring water, "I started thinking about him a while ago. I guess he was doing the same about me."

Michael groaned as Cindy's hand squeezed him and pulled on him a bit.

"Anyway, one night Curt and I were alone in one of the rooms in the construction wing. He just grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed him back. He was touching me all over. We couldn't do a whole lot there at work, but I took off my bottoms and I got down on the floor in front of him. My God, Michael, his cock is so huge! All I could do was to suck on part of it. I mean, I couldn't get much more than half of it in my mouth. It made me so hot that I knelt right there and fingered my pussy while I ate his cock, and just doing that made me come. I mean, I came right there on that floor and when I did that he shot so much cum in my mouth I almost choked on it! God, it was so hot!"

Michael grabbed Cindy's hand and stopped her from stroking him any more. It was all he could do to keep from coming.

"I want to hear about how you wound up with cum dripping out of you the other day."

She looked up at him and smiled. The lust-filled look on Michael's face was so funny to see.

"Okay," she said, then wriggled around just a bit to get a better angle on her clit from the faucet's stream, "I was just doing some shopping at the store that day when, all of a sudden, there he was. I was so embarrassed! I mean, I acted like such a little whore that night getting down on my knees and blowing this big, black guy and, then, he's right there in front of me in a grocery store! But it still made me horny all over again. Anyway, at first he was just going to give me a ride home with my groceries, but then we ended up going to his house, and he seduced me. He grabbed me again and kissed me, and he touched me, and I just turned right back into a little whore. I told him he could do anything he wanted to me, and he did."

At this, Cindy groaned and wriggled her ass. Michael was trying hard not to touch his cock, because picturing all of this sex and seduction had him on the brink. His eyes were closed, so it was like a jolt of electricity when he suddenly felt Cindy's hand clutch his swollen rod. He grabbed her hand once again, but simply held it, unmoving, on his pulsing dick. She was moaning and rocking her body back and forth under the bathtub faucet, the water and the reliving of her escapade bringing her closer to the edge, as well.

"Oh, God, Michael, he took off all my clothes, then he tied me up and spanked me. We sucked each other and then he fucked me. He asked me if I really meant that he could do anything to me, and I told him yes." Cindy was literally whining, almost a wail. Her orgasms were beginning and the voice in which she spoke was raspy, gasping, "Omigod, omigod...I let him fuck me in the ass! Oh, God, I felt so full! I felt so fucked! I was on my belly and I felt that huge, black cock pushing into....."

That was it. Cindy couldn't say anything else. All she could do was make noise as she thrashed in the tub under that stream of warm, gushing water. It splashed directly on her clit and, coupled with the memory of sex with Curt, drove her to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

Michael, for his part, watched her. He still teetered on the very edge of his own climax, but only gripped his rigid dick without motion. He just watched her.

Finally, she lay still. Her eyes closed, she seemed a beautiful, flushed, naked corpse floating in the bathtub, which was nearly overflowing. Michael stretched forward and shut off the faucet. Cindy opened her eyes and smiled.

"I've been very bad," she said in an almost little girl voice, "Do you want to spank me?"

"No," said Michael, "I want to fuck you in the mouth."

"Okay," Cindy answered.

Michael maneuvered gymnastically, positioning himself astride the bathtub. Bracing against wall, floor and bathtub rim, he lowered his body above Cindy's mouth. Performing a rather bizarre form of push-up, he fucked her soft, delicious mouth.

Grunting, Michael said, "You really were bad. Did you enjoy having a big, black dick fuck you in the ass?"

Her mouth wrapped around Michael's cock, Cindy clearly noticed that it seemed much harder than it ever had before. She looked up at him with those huge, hazel eyes, opened her lips ever so slightly and rolled her tongue visibly over the head of Michael's cock. Then she clasped her entire mouth on it, burying it deep within her mouth. Only after all this did she answer him with just a musical sort of sound, "Mmmm hmmmm."

Every muscle in Michael's body tensed as he came in his wife's hungry mouth.

Cindy's little pussy healed quite nicely and, for days on end, she and Michael fucked each other silly. Between Cindy's days off and Curt's days off, the vagaries of hospital scheduling kept the lovers from seeing each other for almost two weeks.

One thing was clear. Both Michael and Cindy wanted their next threesome to include Curt, if possible. That thought drove Cindy to distraction. Fucking Michael helped, but the memories of being dominated by Curt seared Cindy's lust-filled mind. The mornings after she worked nights she would come home to her silent apartment, Michael having gone off to school, and she would masturbate. Taking off her scrubs as she walked through the apartment, Cindy would fall naked onto her bed and begin by running her hands all over herself. She would lick her fingers and stroke her clit with one hand, while finger-fucking herself with the other. She would fantasize about Curt. In her fantasy, he would completely dominate her. He would order her to suck his cock, to let him fuck her up the ass and all sorts of other things. He would tie her up, spank her, suck her. When Cindy had fantasized enough, however, she would imagine that Curt was right there at the foot of the bed watching her. She pictured him naked, stroking his huge, black dick and enjoying the view of Cindy fucking herself, her legs spread wide and her ass wiggling, and then she would cum. Invariably, she went right to sleep.

One night Curt was at the hospital, but he seemed distracted. Cindy asked him what was going on and he explained that his wife was back and, while the two of them fucking really didn't bother her at all, he had decided to wait until his wife's next trip for he and Cindy to be together again. Cindy asked how long that was going to be, and Curt told her that it would be a little less than two weeks.

The days crawled by, and Cindy became more feverish with each passing day. Work was especially hard on the nights Curt was there. There was no sneaking off at lunch these days, but one night Curt did just up and grab her in an empty patient room. It was extremely risky, as there were two other people working on the floor that night, and one never knew if one of them, or some other hospital personnel might just pop around a corner and see the two of them. It just added to their excitement.

Curt pushed Cindy roughly against the door. His body hard against hers, Curt dipped his head and kissed her feverishly, "I've been thinking about you, wanting you," he rasped.

Cindy's tongue thrust deeply into his mouth. She pulled back, panting, "I think about you all the time. I can't stop. I want you to fuck me."

Curt raised up and, looking down at her, smiled devilishly, "No, no, baby. You're gonna have to wait for that." He pressed against her once again, allowing her to feel his thick, hard prick against her. As he kissed her once gain, his hand reached up under her scrubs and stroked her skin, pinched her nipples through her bra. Wandering down within her bottoms, Curt's fingers sought out the waistband of Cindy's panties. He snaked his fingers inside, applying pressure to her mound. This elicited a moan into Curt's mouth.

Cindy's hand reached down and squeezed the fat shaft of Curt's cock through his scrubs. Meanwhile, Curt slid one finger expertly into Cindy's wet, steaming pussy. He kissed her deeply as he finger fucked her and, in just a matter of moments, Cindy came all over his hand.

The large, black body eased slowly away from her, but her legs were jelly and, without his help to hold her up against the door, she would have slid right down to the floor of the room.

Curt stayed there with her for a few moments as she gathered herself together. Then he smiled at her, saying, "Well, back to work!" And that was it.

The apartment was silent and empty once again that morning. Cindy stripped as she walked toward the bedroom. Digging in her drawers, she found the big, veiny dildo she rarely ever used. She grabbed a small bottle of baby oil off the dresser. She pulled a full length mirror from a corner of the room and propped it against a wall. She knelt before the mirror and looked at her naked body, the high, rounded breasts with their pink nipples, her creamy skin, the curve of her hips and belly, the trimmed, dark triangle of hair at the juncture of her plump, soft thighs.

Cindy watched herself in the mirror as she gently applied baby oil to her body. She teased her hardened nipples as she spread oil gently over her breasts. She rubbed it on the cheeks of her ass and around her front to the insides of her thighs. Using both hands, she applied a very small amount directly on her clit, which was fat, tender and swollen with lust. Cindy could not keep her finger from lingering, and she twirled and teased her clit. Her eyes were now closed and she gently thrust her hips back and forth in a slow, fucking motion. The hand not occupied with her pussy strayed up to her chest to stroke her breasts and tweak her nipples. Cindy's breath became rapid and shallow, and the thrusting of her hips became more pronounced. She was remembering Curt's mouth, body and the fingers that had brought her to such a quick, intense orgasm in the hours before.

But she had wanted his cock. These days Cindy always wanted Curt's cock. With that thought, she reached out her hand and gripped the dildo. Using both hands, she oiled the head very, very lightly. Then, rising off her haunches just a bit, Cindy planted the dildo on the base of its shaft directly beneath her. Slowly and carefully, she eased herself onto it. She teased the opening of her vagina with the massive head. She allowed just part of the head to penetrate, but the sensation inflamed her and she swiftly buried it deep within.

Cindy's eyes flashed open. She saw herself in the mirror, saw the base of the dildo planted against the floor and, as she rocked up, saw it slick with her juice, saw it fucking her. Cindy gripped her tits with both hands and began to rock up and down, back and forth, watching herself fuck, watching her hips, watching the big cock disappear repeatedly into her pussy, which was oozing musky fluid down the length of the dildo and even dampening the insides of her thighs. She moaned and writhed before the mirror, and seeing herself like that just made it better. But not as good as it would have been had she been sitting on Curt's dick.

And so, Cindy closed her eyes and pretended it was Curt. She groaned and tweaked her nipples, which were like little pebbles between her fingers.

"Fuck me, Curt," she whispered, "God, I love your cock! I love it! Fuck me, lover! Fuck me!"

One finger crept to her clit and, as soon as she touched it, she came. She came again and again and again, rocking back and forth, up and down on the long, fat dildo between her legs.

She collapsed backward onto the floor. The dildo slid out of her pussy of its own accord and Cindy actually slept naked on the carpet of her bedroom for more than half and hour. Finally, though, she became chilled and crawled up into bed and covered herself. She slept soundly until Michael came home from school that afternoon.

The sound of the door closing woke her. She was still a little disoriented when, thirty seconds later, Michael peered into the room and saw she was awake.

"Hi, honey. You awake?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"Okay, I'll let you finish waking up. I'm gonna make some coffee."

"Okay."

Cindy slowly slid off the bed, the cobwebs beginning to clear from her head. As she grabbed her robe from its hook on the door, she spotted the baby oil and the big dildo laying on the floor. Chuckling, she picked them up and put them away. She spied herself in the mirror and decided that, right now, she was anything but sexy. Her shoulder length hair was sticking out and up all over her head and her eyes were puffy from sleep. Cindy went straight for the shower.

Cindy did not have to work that evening. She and Michael sat in the living room after dinner, watching television. There wasn't really anything on TV, it was just something to pass the time until bed. The thing that was driving Cindy nuts was the endless commercials, the same ones over and over again. Michael sat, however, as if in a trance. Cindy decided they had watched enough television. She got up from the couch and left the room.

In the bedroom, Cindy looked through her lingerie and found a black, transluscent penoir. She took off all her clothes, sprayed just a hint of Michael's favorite perfume between her breasts, and donned the penoir.

Michael didn't see her come back to the living room. She walked around the couch and seated herself in the armchair opposite. Now he saw her, and his eyes widened. Cindy sprawled across the chair and, licking her fingers, began to play with her pussy. Her eyes were on Michael's. He immediately switched off the TV and left the couch. Kneeling before the chair, he ran his hands from her ankles, up her legs and thighs, beneath the lingerie to her belly. Cindy continued to lightly rub her clit as Michael touched her breasts. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back. Michael raised himself up and, draped over her, kissed her passionately.

"Let's go in the bedroom," Cindy whispered. And so they did.

The penoir drifted to the floor. Michael and Cindy pressed their bodies together on the bed, kissing and touching each other. His hands gripped her ass roughly as she moaned into his mouth. Michael rolled her onto her back and laid himself atop her naked body, rubbing his stiff cock against her belly as he kissed her. After a time, Cindy pushed him off and straddled his head. She pushed her pussy to his face as she gripped the headboard of their bed. Grinding against his tongue and lips, she groaned. This wasn't at all the way Cindy wanted to come, and she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm deep within her loins. Suddenly, she whipped her body off him and urged him to kneel beside her and to let her suck him. Michael gladly obliged.

He fed his cock to her plump, hungry mouth. As he did, he feasted on the sight of her curvy, creamy body. She lay on her back with her knees splayed out to the side. Her eyes were closed and she was obviously focused on eating his dick. She cupped her own breasts, one in each hand. Her hands began to drift down her belly, over her thighs to her knees. Then, fingertips only, they stroked lightly back up to the dark thatch of hair between her legs. Cindy began to finger fuck herself as she slurped and ate her husband's dick.

Michael knew he would not be able to take much of that view, especially not with Cindy's expert cock sucking. He eased it from her mouth. Her eyes opened.

"I want you to fuck me."

Michael climbed between her legs and smoothly slipped his rigid dick into his wife's hot, wet pussy. She writhed beneath him, her head tossing from side to side. She moaned and bucked and, what Michael did not know, fantasized about Curt.

"You're delicious," he said.

"I want to tell you something," said Cindy, in a gutteral half-moan.

"What's that?"

"I want us to have a threesome with Curt."

"I know. So do I."

"No, I want you to think about what it would be like if we were doing it right now."

"Oh," said Michael with a grin, "Thinking bad thoughts, are we?"

"Yesss."

"And just what are you thinking right now?"

"I'm thinking about how I'd like you to be just coming thorugh the bedroom door right now and seeing Curt and I like this."

The jolt of that nearly made Michael come right then and there. He had to pull out and grip his cock tightly to stave off the orgasm. In a moment the crisis began to subside. As he sat on his haunches with his dick held tightly in his hand, Cindy flipped her body over and around.

"Fuck me like this," she said.

Back in control, Michael pressed in behind Cindy and began to fuck her doggy style. Her wiggling, squirming ass in his hands, Cindy was easing him back to the crisis point. Cautiously, Michael eased out of the steaming, hot pussy several times. His hands were slick with her juice and, as he slipped his throbbing dick back in, he planted one hand on her bottom in a position that allowed him to tease her anal opening with his thumb. It drove her almost insane.

"Omigod!" she wailed, "Omigod, yesss!"

Michael began to push his thumb past her sphincter.

"Oh, God, that's so good! That's delicious!"

He fucked her slowly, with long, deep, irregular strokes. He alternated them by fucking her ass with his thumb.

"No," she said, "Put your cock in my ass."

His dick was so hard that the head slid in with almost no effort. Cindy bucked back hard and buried Michael's cock in her ass. Her bottom pressed hard against his public area, and she ground up and down, back and forth. Michael had to grip both cheeks hard to gain control. He slid his cock nearly out of her and just held her hips still.

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers