Quattro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. Fuck me up the ass, Michael. Fuck me hard!"

"I don't want to come yet and, if I stick my cock back in too quickly I'm going to come. I want to make it last a little longer."

"I'm close. I'm really close and if you stick it in me and fuck me hard I'll come, too."

But Michael just slid his cock in partially and held her cheeks tightly. Cindy wailed pitifully. Michael fed her shallow, irregular strokes and fought her efforts to writhe and buck.

Cindy's face was buried in the bedcovers and she moaned into the sheets. Michael was torturing her, and she loved it. She decided to torture him in return.

"I want Curt to fuck me up the ass while you watch."

Michael slammed his dick up her ass hard. He began to fuck with deep, hard thrusts and now set her hips free to hump and buck furiuously. Cindy ground back against Michael's pelvis energetically.

"I want you to fuck me in the mouth while Curt fucks me just like you're doing now."

Michael grunted as the orgasm overtook him.

Cindy wailed into the sheets, "Oh, God! Fuck my ass, Curt! Fuck me with that big, black cock!"

Michael spurted deep in Cindy's bowels, pounding against the cheeks of her ass. The juice from Cindy's pussy drizzled down her legs and onto the sheets, leaving a wet spot almost a foot in diameter.

Almost ten days later there was a knock at their apartment door. Michael opened it to find Curt, as expected. He had a bottle of wine in each hand, Merlot and White Zinfandel.

"I didn't know if you two liked red or white, so I got one of each."

Michael took the wine and ushered in their guest, "It just so happens we like both of these very much. Please, have a seat." He indicated the couch and Curt sat.

Cindy got glasses, while Michael uncorked the white wine.

They made idle chit chat, but Cindy was very, very nervous. She was quite careful in what she said, as she knew all too well that she tended to babble in stressful situations.

Michael sat in the armchair, leaving Cindy to sit beside Curt on the couch. He put his arm around her and drew her closer, but did nothing else. The three talked and sipped wine. Cindy began to gulp hers.

The talk continued. The drinking continued, although Cindy drank twice as much as the men. She was nervous. Nervous and horny. In fact, she had fought hard against the urge to masturbate earlier that day. Now, her pussy was wet and swollen, and she was definitely feeling the effects of drinking so much wine. She was tempted to rape Curt right now on this couch. Instead, her face flushed, she watched him and smiled, but she didn't hear anything he was saying. She just smiled at him and wiggled a little on the couch as she sat beside him.

There was some sort of break in the conversation. Curt sat his glass on the coffee table before him, turned, looked at Cindy, and smiled. Cindy put her hand on his chest, leaned forward and kissed him. She slid her tongue right in his mouth. His hands were on her waist. She took one of his hands in hers and pulled it up to her breast.

Cindy was wearing a flimsy, little sundress. It looked great on her, accentuated her curves and the shape of her breasts. The bra she had on was just a little nothing, and she wore a thong. No stockings. No shoes. Cindy had no intention of remaining dressed any longer than necessary. Cindy's thoughts were all about two cocks and, especially, the very large, black one.

Michael watched as Curt and his wife kissed and groped each other. He watched as long as he could stand it, then he placed his wine glass in the kitchen and joined Cindy and Curt on the couch.

Cindy's hand had lowered Curt's zipper and extricated his half-hard dick. She kissed him and jacked his cock, while he groped her through the thin material of her sun dress. Michael, meanwhile, was unzipping Cindy's dress and unhooking her flimsy, little bra. His hands snaked inside her clothing. Cindy moaned.

Michael pushed the dress off the top half of Cindy's body, which allowed Curt to suck one of her nipples while Michael nursed the other. Cindy moaned the louder as her head tilted back, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of four hands and two mouths worshipping her body.

Now Michael began to tug the dress off altogether. As it dropped to the floor, Cindy began to remove Curt's pants. They ended half off, dangling from one leg. Curt leaned against one arm of the couch as Cindy pushed her mouth over the head of Curt's stiffening dick. Michael was amazed at its size. It was very thick and very black, with a monstrous, purplish, mushroom-shaped head that Cindy could barely cover with her wide, generous mouth. Michael's dick was rigid at the sight of his wife trying greedily to force the huge, black cock into her mouth.

Cindy ate Curt's dick with loud, slurping noises. He stroked her hair as she did. Michael fondled and touched Cindy's body, naked now except for the little, red thong. Finally, Michael eased his wife off the couch onto the floor. As he did, Curt shed his pants and the rest of his clothing and, kneeling by Cindy's head, began to fuck her mouth. Michael, meanwhile, dragged the tiny thong down Cindy's creamy legs and off her feet. He eased her thighs apart and lay between them. Michael sucked her pussy as she sucked Curt's cock, and Curt fondled and squeezed Cindy's breasts. Cindy writhed and, her mouth stuffed full of black dick, whimpered pitifully.

Suddenly, Cindy jumped up, "I am not having an orgasm out here on the living room floor without being fucked! In the bedroom," she ordered, "Now!"

The men followed the naked Cindy into the bedroom, where she lay in the middle of the bed. She motioned with open arms for Curt to climb atop her. He did, and moments later, was fucking her enthusiastically.

Cindy smiled at Michael, and he climbed to kneel near her face. Her lips closed around his cock, and she began to writhe and moan again. Michael could feel the vibrations of her voice on his cock, which was very, very hard.

Cindy pulled her mouth off Michael and pushed Curt up from her body, as well. Without a word, she rearranged both of them, Michael on his back on the bed, while Curt stood at the bedside, his huge member sticking straight out from his body.

Cindy straddled Michael and lowered herself onto his dick. She looked back at Curt mischievously and said, "There's some oil right behind you on the dresser. Rub some of it on your hand, some of it on your big, beautiful dick, and some of it on my ass. I want you to finger fuck my ass some before you put that big, beautiful dick in it all the way."

Michael groaned beneath her. Hejust hoped he could last a little while. Cindy gripped the headboard and wiggled deliciously as she fucked her husband. Curt, meanwhile, knelt behind her and fucked her ass with a finger of one hand and caressed her thighs with the other hand.

Michael could feel Curt's large finger through the thin membrane inside Cindy's searing, hot pussy. She moaned and wriggled. Every time she moved she fucked herself with either Michael's hard dick or Curt's probing finger. And then the finger withdrew. Cindy felt the heat of Curt's massive dick rubbing into the crack of her ass. She felt his large hands splay it wide with a firm grip. Then she felt the tip of Curt's cock pressing insistently against her sphincter, pushing, pushing, until it began to penetrate.

"Ohhhhhh, Godddddd!" Cindy wailed pitiably.

Curt's huge dick began to force its way up her ass. The sensation for Michael was unbelievable! The sensation for Cindy was driving her insane! Curt, for his part, tried not to come, because the tightness of Cindy's ass was something he had not forgotten. It squeezed the meat of his dick even more, because of Michael's cock deep within her pussy.

Curt could not push his cock all the way into Cindy's ass, so Cindy just rocked gently back and forth, fucking both men with each motion. The wetness of her pussy, the oil all over Curt's dick and the heat of both male bodies sandwiching her was all working together to keep Cindy on the edge of sexual frenzy. She used every bit of self control to hold back the flood of orgasms that hovered on the perimeter of her consciousness. Gently, back and forth. Gently swaying. Gently humping. Curt's thick meat easing deeper into her ass with every movement toward him. Michael's iron-hard dick rubbing within her. She could feel how the two cocks squeezed and moved against the membrane in her pelvic region. It was so much cock! It was the most thorough fucking she had ever had!

That incredible sensation prodded Cindy into a more radical movement. She tilted her head lower and her ass a little higher and further back. Curt's big, black dick was pushed all the way up Cindy's ass. Cindy lost control. She bucked and writhed. She humped and screamed. She threw herself flat onto Michael, whose cock nearly popped all the way out of Cindy's pussy. Cindy humped down, then, and buried Michael deep within her. Curt nearly popped from her ass. More writhing. Curt's dick slammed up Cindy's ass to the hilt and exploded. Hot, thick jets of semen shot all the way into her bowel. The walls of Cindy's ass spasmed in response and gripped Curt's meat tightly. He had a second orgasm. Cindy's fucking became completely frenzied as she lost count of her orgasms. They were just starting to subside when Michael began shooting his load into her soaking wet pussy. He thrust up and clutched her as he came, Curt's dick still squirting its last into her ass. Cindy came yet again, her clenching draining the final drops of semen from Curt. With difficulty, Curt finally began to slide his dick from Cindy's ass. Cindy, for her part dropped bodily onto her husband. Curt collapsed beside them.

They rested before they started to fuck again.