Qucikies Vol. 04

Story Info
Yet more femdom vignettes.
5.4k words
3.94
12.4k
8
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange Comforts

I was going to die. The walls were closing in. It was getting hard to breath. If the power didn't come back on soon and got this elevator moving again I was going to lose my mind. If I hadn't already. I began to hyperventilate. I continued pacing around the small space. The woman trapped with me let out a frustrated growl. She grabbed me and tossed me into the corner. Reaching into her bag she produced long coils of white cotton rope which she then promptly used to bind me nice and tight.

"There," she said, sliding down behind me and pulling me close against her, "maybe now I can get a little peace."

Amily was a very strange woman. I first met her just that morning when she came to my father's office looking to hire a new accountant. It was the summer after my senior year and I was working as a gofer until I left for college in the fall. My father was a very conservative man, as such he was none too pleased to hear this potential new client was a self-professed 'bondage therapist'. As she explained it she was a stress relief therapist who used Japanese bondage techniques, soothing music and cuddling to help people relieve their stress. Dad showed her the door.

It was then I noticed she'd left her bag so I went running after her. It was less to do with being a nice guy and more with her just being plain hot. She was just a few years older than me, if I had to guess I'd have to say early twenties, and spoke with a beautiful almost lyrical English accent. She was shorter than myself at around 5'2" with stunning Olive toned skin from her mixed Colombian ancestry. It complimented her long wavy black hair and dark brown eyes. Though the part of her that garnered my juvenile attentions was her clearly visible DD breasts.

The storm raged outside as I ran out of my father's offices on the fourteenth floor and followed Amily into the elevator. We learned later lightning had struck a nearby transformer. All I knew at the time was that the lights went out and the elevator stopped. So that's how I ended up bound and held by her. She pulled out her phone and started playing her soothing music. She maneuvered me so my head rested against her breasts and I could look up into her face.

"Better?" she asked.

"I ... uh ... I don't know."

"Don't worry Baby, I won't let go until we're safe on the ground. You're safe with me. I'll never let anything bad happen to you."

"Thank you."

As we waited she began to lovingly stroke my hair. It was very soothing. A short time later she began kissing my forehead.

"Is this what you do with all your clients?" I asked, "This seems a bit ... personal."

"Yes and no. There's no kissing or anything overtly sexual. The cuddling is much more maternal than erotic."

"Then why are you kissing me?"

"You're cute."

I blushed. I was honestly surprised I had any blood to rush to my cheeks. Most had gone down to my penis the moment my head touched her breasts. Her hands roamed all over my body examining her work.

"Not my best. Usually I take far more time. It's a shame, you have a beautiful body, it would look so good properly secured."

My breathing returned to normal. My mind cleared.

"I'm feeling much better, thank you."

"Good."

"You can untie me now."

"That's not happening."

"Why not?"

"It's not everyday I get my hands on a cute boy like you. I'm not letting go until I have to."

What could I do? Besides I was loving it.

Several hours later power was fully restored. The elevator made it's way back to the ground.

"Looks like the fun's over," I sighed.

Amily looked lost in thought for a moment.

"Amily?"

"Call your father, tell him you're safe and staying at a friend's house."

It was past time for me to leave for the day. I didn't want to go all the way back up. I also wanted to know where this was going.

"Which friend will I be staying with?"

She pulled me closer and kissed me on the mouth.

"The one who's gonna tie you up every weekend. The one you'r gonna move in with when you go off to college. The one who holds you close and never let's you go."

***

My Only Wish (This Year)

by ZTVfemdomtales

God, I hate Christmas. Everywhere you look pictures of happy families and loving couples enjoying age old traditions greet you. For those of us single and alone on the holiday it's like salt in the wound. God, why couldn't I just meet a nice guy? Someone who's not a total jackass. Is that so much to ask for?

I sighed and looked across my crowded office. My eyes landed on him. Philip Amboni, the source of current bad mood. He was the man I loved. The man I obsessed over every night. The man I wanted to be with more than anything else in this world. The man who was married to the boss's bimbo daughter. God! Life is so unfair!

Trying to distract myself I began browsing the internet. It was Christmas Eve, we were closed the next day, why bother working. I don't remember what I hit but I found myself looking at a very strange little article.

The Secret Legend of Mrs. Claus

Crossmanx

We all know about Santa's midnight ride. How he travels the world delivering toys to the good boys and girls while Mrs. Claus waits for him at home. Well if you believe some of the older more obscure legends out there this may not be the case.

According to these tales Mrs. Claus is not the kindly old woman we see depicted every Christmas. The story goes one year Santa crashed into the home of the legendary Amazons. He fell hard for an older warrior who left her home to be with him. Sounds like Wonder Woman a bit, doesn't it?

She is not satisfied with staying home alone while Santa is on his ride. So she goes on her own. She reads letters sent to her by the heartbroken women of the world. If she took pity on them she would fly down on Christmas Eve and steal the man (or woman) she loved and give him (or her) to her as a present. If she has sex with them while they're still wrapped they will fall madly in love with her.

I stopped reading after that. It was stupid. It was pointless. It was impossible. It was the only thing I wanted to do. I knew as I dropped it off in the mailbox nothing would come from it. It just made me feel better to write it. I went home and drunk myself to sleep.

Philip and his wife Alexa were asleep in bed when it happened. He shot straight up when he heard Alexa scream. She was being carried into the bathroom by five naked women with pointy ears carrying vibrators and ropes. Her pajamas had been torn off and tossed aside.

"Alexa!"

He jumped up to save her only to be tackled by a line backer. He looked up to see a beautiful, muscular, older woman crouching over him.

"Time to go."

I awoke the next morning head pounding. I walked down stairs to the kitchen to pop some Aspirin. It was then I heard the moaning. I ran into the living room. My heart stopped. Philip was laying under my tree, naked and bound by tight red and green ribbons and bows. A panel gag covered his mouth which read "Don't Open Till X-Mas".

"Philip! What happened to you?"

I rushed over and started untying him. It was then I saw the tag handing from his penis. "Merry Christmas, Mrs. C."

No way. I stopped. He looked at me pleadingly. I knew it was impossible but I had to try.

"I'm sorry."

I flipped him onto his back. I yanked off my underwear. He began to grunt and try to scoot away. I fucked him anyway. When I was done we just sat there looking at each other. Then I removed his gag. Wanna hear something funny? He didn't demand to be released. He just looked at me lovingly and said,

"Merry Christmas, baby."

I never unwrapped that gift and never will. He was never asked me to and I know he never will.

God, I love Christmas.

***

A Quick Change

"Don't worry, I'm here to kidnap you."

I blinked in surprise. This was not how I saw this day going. My boss caught me in a lie ... on my resume. He knew I desperately needed this job. If I lost it I didn't have enough savings to pay off my student loans, or pay my bills. I would be out on the street. He agreed not to fire me, if I did menial jobs around his house for free. Yeah, life sucks.

There was one benefit to our little ... arrangement however. Her name was Gloria 'Glory' Wilson, the boss's daughter. Glory, so named because she was born on July 4th, was a professional instagram model. Nearing thirty the blue-eyed blonde bombshell was not very big, 5'3" tops. As you can imagine however most of her body mass went into her boobs. If I had to guess, which I don't because internet, she was carrying a H-Cup around with her. God, the sight of her in her tight tiny clothing made me so hard.

The most amazing thing about Glory was her attitude. She was wealthy and beautiful but she didn't care. She was bubbly, happy and just really down to Earth. She was always kind to me, clearly bothered by my situation. Whenever she would visit she would greet me with a hug. She would tease me, chat with me, flaunt her body for me, and give me a kiss on the cheek before she left. She would always promise to get me out of this mess one day. Part of me believed her.

On this day I was sent to pick out some clothing for the Wilsons to wear to a nice dinner party. So I was wandering around the women's clothing section trying to find something I thought the Mrs. and Glory would wear. As I passed by the changing room someone reached out and pulled me in. It was Glory! It was Glory wearing nothing but her bra and panties!

"Glory?! What the hell are you doing?"

"Don't worry, I'm here to kidnap you."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Grabbing my hands she began binding them together with a pair of pantyhose.

"My father won't let you out of your deal and you can't afford to quit so I'm fixing this."

"How?"

"I'm paying off your student debt."

"I can't let you do that."

She began tying my legs with more pairs.

"That's cute. I've already called and cancelled all your services to your apartment and paid up till the end of the month. Rent's paid too. I have movers packing up your stuff right now. It'll all be sent to my penthouse."

"Glory! You had no right to go behind my back like that and ..."

She shoved a knotted pantyhose into my mouth, tying it off into a gag.

"Eventually you'll come to thank me for this. I have more money than I need. Using it to take care of you for the rest of your life will be a pleasure."

She stripped off her underwear. I nearly hyperventilated at the sight of her.

"Let me show you how much."

***

Dolly

Simon's gonna love this baby. If there was one thing my friend loved more than life it had to be Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Well to be honest Simon is a huge pervert. He didn't so much love watching Roger Rabbit as he did jacking off to Jessica Rabbit. So there was no better birthday present. I had found it through an independent seller online named Kay. Normally she made pool toys but she was branching out. So I placed my order and waited.

Two weeks later she arrived. Struggling I drug the box into my room and opened it. Jessica Rabbit came tumbling out onto the floor. Well a double sized plastic Barbi style doll. I picked her up and propped her against the wall. I brushed the packing peanuts off her. God she really was beautiful. I moved her limbs to test them. They were fully articulated to give her a full range of motion, she could even mover her fingers and toes.

"This didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Looks like you'll be living here until his birthday next month."

Two weeks passed. I was so proud of my gift. I took excellent care of her. I wiped off her plastic. I hand washed her dress. I combed her hair. God, I was going to miss her. Man I'm weird. Then my plans went to hell. Simon met a new woman, fell HARD and got married. He gave up his pervy ways. My gift was now no longer an option. I was going to have to give her up. I gently stroked her cheek.

"I will miss you, Sweetie."

God I need help.

"Do I really have to leave?"

I screamed and jumped back. Jessica gave me a quizzical look.

"What's the matter baby?"

"How the hell are you alive?"

"Does it really matter?" she asks, pushing up against me seductively.

I tried to back up but fall backwards onto the bed.

"See you know what you like."

She straddled me with a look I could only describe as lustful. She yanked down my pants before she mounted me. Her ... uh Pussy, was silk. I gasped. She smiled wickedly before going to town on me. I came so hard I passed out. When I awoke my pants were on and Jessica was lifeless in the corner. Was it all a dream?

I have Jessica Rabbit in my closet. OK it's not really the cartoon character but a larger than life plastic doll with skin like plastic. I had bought for my friend's birthday but he couldn't take it. Then last week I had a dream. The doll came to life and raped me. It was madness, it was unnerving, it was stupid. Still I couldn't shake it so I put her in the closet. I began making plans to sell her.

As I finalized the ebay listing there was a strange sound from the hallway. Confused I took a look and saw the closet door open. I went to close it and saw the doll was gone. Where the hell did she go? I looked around but couldn't find her. Where did I put her? As I made my way back into the kitchen I found her ... standing over my computer.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"Holy Fuck it was real! It was all real!"

I turned and tried to run. A hard plastic shoe struck me in the back of the head knocking me down.

"Why are you trying to get rid of me? I thought we had something special."

I tried to scramble back onto my feet but she was on me. She ripped my clothes off of me like they were nothing. Soon I was laying naked in front of her. What she did next shocked me. She grabbed her breasts and yanked. Everything down to her hips swung open with a hinge on the bottom revealing a hidden compartment. Had that always been there?

She grabbed and with a strength I could have never imagined lifted me off the ground. Before I could say anything she tossed me inside and slammed it shut. I found it was lined with a sparkly red silk. I also found there was no way out. No matter how hard I pushed it refused to budge. As I fought I began to sink into the silk. As soon as my dick was swallowed up I stopped sinking. It began to pulse around me leaving me in a state of sexual bliss. I thought it would stop when I came but no matter how many times I did it never would. It became harder and harder to think. I just had sex endlessly with my beautiful Jessica 24/7 till the end of the time.

***

The Morning After

"Mom, Sarah's kidnapping Malcolm again!"

"Young lady untie that boy right now!"

"But Mommy he's gonna be my new pet."

We were six years old when that happened. Eventually her mother walked over and freed me from the tangle of jump ropes and her little red wagon. This was a favorite little game of Sarah's. The little freckled faced twerp with the pigtails was always pushing me around. God, it was so embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as the fact that I liked it.

"Sarah, why is Malcolm in your trunk?"

Sarah just shrugged sheepishly. For my part all I could do was glare at her. It's hard to do anything when you're bound in cotton rope and gagged with duct tape. She had asked me to walk her to her car after the game. I knew better, she'd done stuff like this for the last decade. It was just the sight of her in that cheerleader uniform sent my better judgement running. Tall, skinny and pretty in a way that wasn't in your face, she was a sight to behold. She was also a royal pain in the ass. Her friends pulled me out and untied me.

"Sarah, you can't keep doing this," one of them told her.

"But I want to keep him so bad."

Two years later something happened that I thought would make my life so much easier. She moved away. Sarah's family got work out of town and just like that she was gone. God, sweet relief! Three years of no one trying to tie me up and shove me in something. No more crazy chick following me everywhere. I wasn't going to miss her too much, even if she was kinda nice to look at.

I graduated with honors and went to college out of state. Freshman year was nothing but hard work, sweat and tears. I hated it. There seemed to be no reward for all that torment. So when Sophomore year rolled around I went fuck it and partied. I partied and partied and partied. I drank myself stupid, always waking up in the strangest places. Yeah, this was the life.

Gah, this was hell! My head was splitting wide open! No, no, it only felt that way. Fucking hangovers are the worst! Why was everything so loud ... and so bright. I went to rub my eyes, to block the light out. I couldn't. What the hell? I forced my eyes open and looked around. Several things hit me at once. I had no idea where the hell I was. I was in someone's bedroom but I had no idea who's. I was naked. I was bound spread eagle.

"What the fuck?!"

"It's about time you woke up."

That voice. No, it couldn't be. She walked in.

"Sarah?!"

She look ... different. Sure there was the fact she was totally naked but no it was something else. She looked far more confident. She had put a little meat on her bones, gone to the gym, gotten down right ... hot.

"Sarah, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"This is my apartment."

"Your apartment? How did I get here?"

"I picked you up at a party and brought you here. You were so drunk you were falling over things, fighting people and trying to lick a hot stove. So I brought you here."

"Why am I naked?"

"Cause you're hot now."

I blushed.

"I've been watching you since you started school here."

"You have?"

"I wanted to reconnect but I could never get to you: studying or partying you were always busy. After this year, it's clear you can't be trusted to take care of your self."

"That's a bit much."

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you. I'll keep you safe here in my bed. I'll never let anything happen to you. And do you know the best part?"

"What?" I asked, worried.

"There are no parents or friends to save you this time. No one can ever make me give you up again."

***

Housewarming

"I wanna buy one of your kids."

The request came out of nowhere, shocking us all. Alexa had moved in to the large house next the group home about a month earlier. To say she made an impression was an understatement. We were playing in the backyard when she came out into her own to lounge in the pool. Nearly thirty the short blonde with pert little breasts and juicy ass and well toned body in a tiny little bikini had the attention of all the teenage boys that day.

"Oh hello," she said, spotting us.

She sauntered over to the fence. We all lined up along it, heads popping up little prairie dogs. She walked down the line stroking our faces.

"Now aren't you all the cutest little things. I think I'm going to like living here."

She stopped when she reached me. What happened next changed my life forever. She bent over and kissed me on the nose. That, that must be what heaven fells like.

"She you later boys."

She sauntered back over to the pool, crawled onto a floating lounge chair and just ... chilled.

We saw her a few more times over the next few days but she seemed too busy to talk to us again. Then one day we were sent back out into the yard. The others set about playing ball. As usual I was not included. I slumped against the fence and watched.

"Don't want to play?"

I looked up and saw Alexa bent over the fence, looking at me.

"They don't really want me around."

"Are your foster parents around?"

"They're not my foster parents, they just run this place and no they're out."

I felt a board swing out behind me.

12