Quebec Femdom for Haitian Man

Story Info
Caitlyn seduces tall, dark Jean-Paul in Ottawa.
2.6k words
2.33
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"I've seen you at a lot of Walmart locations, is that the only place your company sends you to work?" Caitlyn Sauve said, smiling faintly as she looked at the big and tall, ruggedly handsome, bearded young black man who stood before her. He stood a full three inches taller than her, dark, very masculine and majestic. For weeks now she'd seen him standing at the Walmart gates, clad in his dark blue security uniform, stern-faced and looking good. After interacting with him a few times, Caitlyn decided she wanted this tasty morsel for herself...

"Ma'am, I go wherever the security company sends me, and as usual, they send me far from home," replied the security guard, whose name tag read "Jean-Paul." From his accent, Caitlyn judged him to be of Haitian descent. There were a lot of French-speaking people of African descent in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, but Caitlyn would recognize that distinct Haitian accent anywhere...

Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a French Canadian family, Caitlyn Sauve was very familiar with the Haitian culture, since its people made up a significant portion of la belle province's population. Moving to the City of Ottawa to work at the MBNA Call Center seemed like a sound move after her divorce from her ex-husband Claude Tremblay, a burly redneck from Sherbrook, Quebec. Marrying Claude was one of the worst mistakes Caitlyn ever made. Their marriage never produced anything. Now, at the age of forty, Caitlyn decided to live life by her own rules, fuck what anyone else thought...

"C'est dommage, jeune homme, vous avez l'air fatigue," Caitlyn said, pursing her lips, and Jean-Paul sighed, shrugged his broad shoulders and nodded in agreement. Jean-Paul briefly excused himself and checked the receipts of a couple that was exiting the store with a massive television set on a cart. The male half of the couple, a burly white guy in his sixties, took issue with Jean-Paul asking for his receipt, and glared angrily at the security guard...

"I'm not a thief, dude, I shop here all the time, this is annoying," Mr. Old White Dude said tersely, and Jean-Paul looked him up and down, impassively glanced at his receipt and then handed it back to him. The old guy's wife, an elderly Chinese lady, rolled her eyes and linked arms with her man as they exited the store. Jean-Paul watched them go, nonplussed...

"I'm so sorry that man was so rude to you, say, he looks like the type who might call and complain about you, here's my information if you need a witness," Caitlyn said innocently, and then she scribbled her name and number on a piece of paper, and then handed it to a stunned Jean-Paul. Winking at the handsome brother, she patted him on the arm, then exited the store with her purchase. Let's see if he takes the bait, Caitlyn thought, wryly amused.

"Thank you kindly for your offer, madame, I am Jean-Paul, it is good to meet you," read the text from Jean-Paul, and Caitlyn smiled to herself and saved his number in her cellphone. Caitlyn was all smiles as she drove off the Walmart parking lot, and headed to the Queen Mary area of Vanier, Ontario, where she lived. A lot of people talked bad about Vanier, which they considered to be the hood. Caitlyn found it quaint. Living in a two-bedroom furnished apartment which cost less than eight hundred a month, all utilities included, what could be wrong with that?

After putting her groceries in the fridge, Caitlyn sat in her couch, and turned on the TV. On the Much channel, they were giving the movie Focus. Caitlyn's heart soared as she watched the handsome black American actor Will Smith make love to Australian blonde cutie Margot Robbie. After her divorce, Caitlyn started exploring her sexuality, and discovered something which surprised her. A growing fondness for men of African descent...

"You are very beautiful, just the way you are," said Caitlyn's former lover Ismail, a Somali guy whom she dated shortly after her divorce from Claude Tremblay became finalized. The tall, handsome black Muslim gentleman owned a deli shop within walking distance of Caitlyn's old place in Montreal, and they'd been friends for ages. After her divorce, they became much more than that...

"You really think I'm beautiful?" Caitlyn asked Ismail, and the handsome Somali stud nodded, and then kissed her. The two of them publicly kissed while waiting in line at the movie theater, heedless of the angry white dudes who watched them, some of them doing so while holding hands with their minority girlfriends. Hypocrites of the worst caliber, as far as Caitlyn was concerned...

Caitlyn Sauve had felt awkward her entire life. As a six-foot-tall, chubby, big-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Caucasian female with mousy brown hair and lime-green eyes in a culture that worshipped skinny blondes, Caitlyn never felt that she measured up. The western world's standards of beauty weren't just detrimental to the mental and physical health of minority women. They were also harmful to those white women who couldn't quite conform to such lofty ideals. Caitlyn felt like an oddball until she began dating black men, and they taught her to love her curvy body...

"Bon apres midi, Caitlyn," read a text from Jean-Paul, and Caitlyn smiled and picked up the phone, then dialed him up. Caitlyn was too old for the texting mess, and she was thrilled to hear Jean-Paul's deep, masculine voice on the phone. He called her during his lunch break, and for the next hour or so, they talked. Caitlyn got to know him a little better...

"So, you're studying law at the University of Ottawa and working full time? You aren't just cute, sir, you're a brave and ambitious man," Caitlyn said, flirting with Jean-Paul, who chuckled softly into the phone. By the end of the conversation, Caitlyn knew a lot more about the handsome Jean-Paul. For starters, his family name was Boudreau, and he'd been living in Canada since 2013. Oh, and he was thirty two years old, which suited Caitlyn just fine...

A few days later, Jean-Paul took Caitlyn to grab a bite at Soleil Des Iles, a nice Haitian restaurant that she was already familiar with. The food was awesome, and the owner, a nice Haitian lady with a friendly smile, was always gracious to Caitlyn when she came by. Jean-Paul and Caitlyn had a good time, and walked around Vanier, arm in arm, after their meal. Jean-Paul concluded their mid-afternoon meeting by giving her a peck on the cheek, in the Haitian manner. Caitlyn felt like she was on cloud nine...

"I look forward to getting to know you, lovely lady," Jean-Paul said to Caitlyn as he gave her a hug, then put her in a cab. The Haitian gentleman handed a twenty to the cab driver and sent her on her way. Caitlyn smiled with contentment, pleased with how the date went. The next time they met, he took her to the movies, and they watched a double feature. The movie Split, starring that guy from X-Men, and Get Out, the interracial horror comedy everyone was talking about. Caitlyn had a grand old time, and this time, Jean-Paul kissed her on the lips. On their third date, they stayed home...

"You are amazing," Caitlyn whispered as Jean-Paul laid her on her couch, stark naked, and feasted his eyes on her body. Caitlyn felt a bit self-conscious at first, wondering if Jean-Paul would be turned off by her chubbiness. Instead, he smiled and told her how beautiful she was, and then proceeded to kiss her, then caress her breasts. Spreading her thick, creamy white thighs wide open, Jean-Paul inhaled her womanly scent, and then went to work on her...

"Merci, mademoiselle, but you haven't felt anything yet," Jean-Paul said, smiling wolfishly, and then he buried his handsome face between Caitlyn's legs. Caitlyn gasped as Jean-Paul slid his tongue into her pussy, and then began fingering her. Caitlyn sighed happily as Jean-Paul pleasured her. She hadn't been made love to in months, and ached for a man's touch like she couldn't describe. Jean-Paul's touch set her flesh ablaze in a most wonderful way...

"Hmm, just like that, mon beau," Caitlyn whispered, clucking her tongue as Jean-Paul continued to devour her pussy like a hungry man. Later, he put her on all fours and spread her thick white ass cheeks wide open. Caitlyn gasped in surprise as he slid two fingers into her pussy from behind...and then she felt his tongue in her asshole. Caitlyn trembled, loving what Jean-Paul was doing to her. She loved having her ass eaten, but her ex-husband Claude never did that to her. He thought it was nasty...

"J'adore ton gros derriere, shake that big white ass for me," Jean-Paul paused to say, and a laughing Caitlyn happily obliged him, shaking her big ass for him. Jean-Paul laughed, slapped her big ass, and then resumed eating it. Later, he slid two fingers into her asshole, and Caitlyn moaned, loving what he was doing to her. She loved having her ass played with, and it hadn't been probed and pleasured in ages...

"Hmm, I want to ride your face, handsome," Caitlyn said, and Jean-Paul grinned and lay on the floor, stroking his long and thick Haitian dick. Grinning, Caitlyn straddled him, and sat on his face, smothering him with her thick white ass. Jean-Paul ate her ass, and she squealed in delight as his tongue wormed its way up her asshole. Soon she was moaning deeply and crying out his name. Hot damn, the Haitian brother was something else...

"Don't forget to show Jimmy some love, my dear," Jean-Paul said, a little while later, pointing to his erect dick. Grinning, Caitlyn rolled off of him and then grabbed his dick. Gently, she pulled back his foreskin. Without further ado, she took him into her mouth. Jean-Paul sighed happily as Caitlyn began sucking his dick, and he was a bit surprised when she started fingering his ass. Caitlyn buried her middle finger and index finger up Jean-Paul's ass, and marveled as his dick hardened in her mouth. Yeah, the brother liked having his ass played with too, Caitlyn could tell...

"Come fuck me, my dear," Caitlyn said, after polishing Jean-Paul's dick with her mouth. The handsome Haitian brother rolled a condom on his dick, and then thrust into her. Caitlyn sighed happily, and wrapped her legs around him as he began fucking her. Jean-Paul looked into her eyes and smiled, amazed at the wanton lust he saw in there. Caitlyn was a beautiful, passionate woman, and he was lucky enough to have her. Taking his sweet time, he slammed his dick into her, and delighted in her moans...

"I want you in my ass next," Caitlyn said, a little while later. Grinning, Jean-Paul nodded, then put her on all fours. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open, he lubricated her hole, and then pressed his long and thick dick against her bum. With a swift thrust, he entered her. Caitlyn cried out sharply, loving the feel of Jean-Paul's long, dark dick in her asshole. She hadn't had a man fuck her ass in ages and wanted to make up for lost time. Jean-Paul gripped her wide hips tightly and worked his dick up her ass. The Haitian stud was just what Caitlyn needed...

"Hmmm, that was awesome, gorgeous," Jean-Paul said, a few hours later, as he lay, spent, next to a tired but glowing Caitlyn. The pressure of her warm, tight asshole on his dick left him pleasurably sore. The French Canadian Amazon looked at her ardent, passionate Haitian lover and smiled, then kissed him on the lips. She looked at him thoughtfully. As much as Caitlyn loved the brothers, there were some things about her which most of them didn't understand. Like her fondness for BDSM, specifically, female domination of submissive men...

"Jean-Paul, my dear, I really like you, but I'm freaky, and hope you can handle it," Caitlyn said, and when Jean-Paul raised a curious, questioning eyebrow, she smiled and then told him about BDSM. Much to her surprise, Jean-Paul was already quite familiar with such practices. Thrilled beyond measure, Caitlyn got up and went to the bedroom, feeling Jean-Paul's eyes on her thick, naked ass as she walked away. Moments later, Caitlyn came back with her box of tools...

"Whoa, that's a lot of stuff," Jean-Paul remarked, as a smiling Caitlyn showed him the contents of her box. The Haitian stud grinned nervously and she kissed him, and then showed him a thing or two. First, they started with something light and simple. Caitlyn sat on the couch, and asked Jean-Paul to lie on her lap. The big and tall Haitian stud was hesitant, but Caitlyn assured him that she was strong enough to handle him...

"I love a black man's cute butt, and yours needs to be spanked, my gorgeous Jean-Paul," Caitlyn whispered, as she caressed his ass. Next, she started spanking him. Jean-Paul seemed tense at first, but then he relaxed and enjoyed. Caitlyn grinned and spanked him energetically, loving the way his ass bounced this way and that as she spanked him. Jean-Paul was very open-minded, her favorite kind of man. Ah, the things they were going to do together...

"Fuck yeah, dominate my ass," Jean-Paul shouted, and a grinning Caitlyn did just that. After giving his cute Haitian butt a sound spanking, Caitlyn decided to try something else. Jean-Paul was a bit apprehensive when he saw her don a certain accoutrement. His eyes went wide when he saw her don her custom-made strap-on dildo. It wasn't easy for a big woman like Caitlyn to find the right harness and strap, so she had some custom made. At last, she was about to try it...

"Let me make love to you, Jean-Paul, just trust me, please," Caitlyn pleaded, and Jean-Paul hesitated, then nodded. The Haitian brother got on all fours on the carpet, and Caitlyn got behind him. Stroking his dick and balls with one hand, Caitlyn fingered his ass with the other. After lubricating Jean-Paul good and proper, Caitlyn rolled a condom on her dildo, and then playfully smacked his ass. Pausing, Caitlyn asked Jean-Paul if he was ready. His answer surprised her...

"Alright, Caitlyn, I'm game, just promise to be gentle with me and um, that stays between us," Jean-Paul said, turning to look at her. Caitlyn smiled and promised, and then pressed the dildo against his bum. Jean-Paul spread his ass cheeks for her, and then she pushed the dildo into his ass. Groaning sharply, Jean-Paul winced as Caitlyn gripped his hips and thrust into him, sinking the dildo into his ass. Dammit, those big white women were so freaky...

"Hmmm, I love to fuck black men in the ass with my toys," Caitlyn whispered into Jean-Paul's ear, and she thrust deeper into him. The Haitian stud bucked wildly as Caitlyn's dildo invaded his asshole. Caitlyn's strong hands held him into place as she fucked him. The curvaceous French Canadian Amazon invaded his ass with her strap-on dildo, fucking him even rougher than he'd fucked her ass earlier. Raphael cried out in pleasure mixed with pain, and his screams were sweet music to Caitlyn's ears...

"Caitlyn, you are one freaky mama, but I like your style, I can roll with that," Raphael said, much later, and Caitlyn drew closer to him. The two of them looked into each other's eyes, smiled and then shared a passionate kiss. They rose and then, hand in hand, they made their way to the washroom and took a lengthy, fun-filled shower. Afterwards, they went to bed. It was their first night together as an official couple, and they wanted to make it memorable...erotically speaking. And so they did...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers