Queedom's Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khalia:

My eyes brightened with glee, and my chest swelled with pride as I heard your response. That, the ability to think critically despite the situation, was what separated you from the cattle. I was relieved beyond belief to know that my lessons hadn't been for naught. I never expected you to approve of my actions, but that you could at least see it from the point of view of a ruler rather than a victim was already more than I could have asked for.

"Congratulations, Alina. I knew my brightest student wouldn't disappoint me." I cleaned the single tear falling down your cheek with my left hand, still slightly wet from your friend's juices and smiled candidly.

"Why don't we talk somewhere else and let Lara enjoy her nap?" The girl still reposed, with a smile on her face. I walked down the hallway, heading towards the royal accommodations.

Alina:

"Just because I understand, doesn't mean I don't despise it," I said, brushing your hand away from my face. Despite my rebuttal your eyes still gleamed in delight that I passed your little test. I walked out the door of the guest bedroom, closing the door very quietly to allow my broken friend her rest.

Following you down the halls, we witnessed even more scenes of debauchery than on the way to the guest quarters. Moans of pleasure and grunts and cries of pain could be heard wafting from most of the open doors. "What was the point of that? Why is it so important to you that I understand why you did what you did?" I asked, keeping my voice level.

Khalia:

"An excellent question, my apprentice." Despite the abrupt change in our relationship after the takeover, the moniker seemed particularly appropriate at the moment. "Allow me to reply you with another question, as I often did in our classes." Many times I had heard your complaints about my method of teaching, but there was no denying that you had grown sharper as a result.

"Do you believe I was lying to you when I told you weeks ago that you had the potential to become one of the wisest rulers in history if only your mothers didn't keep holding you back? While you were sitting in your cell, did you believe that I was simply manipulating you into doing what I wanted?"

While it was definitely part of the truth, it was not whole. "Grant me the benefit of the doubt for a moment, and believe that I was not deceiving then. Now, why would I, the upstart ruler of this realm, want you, the rightful heiress to the throne, to understand my ideals and motivations? Why would I want you to be able to look at me without instantly spitting me in the face every time I show my face like your mothers do now? Why are you even still alive?"

As we kept walking, we passed by a number of nobles and succubi, who nodded courteously to me. It seemed like even among the human nobility that had still kept their positions, the old fluffy dresses had been discarded, although they preferred walking around in lacy lingerie and high heels rather than fully naked. A few of them, the youngest, even greeted you cheerfully, as if nothing had changed. One of them, Lady Acadia, even brushed her stiff cock against your leg when hugging you, but didn't seem to care in the slightest. "Don't worry if you don't get it at first. I can give you a hint."

Alina:

I flinched as you called me your apprentice, the familiarity with which we'd been speaking suddenly made me feel as though I'd swallowed a hot iron. If it weren't for your corrupted appearance, or I suppose in your case purified could have been the more accurate term considering this was your true form, it felt for a moment like we were in one of your lessons.

I pondered your words carefully, trying once again to see the situation through your eyes. It's true, it didn't seem like your style to manipulate me into unwittingly help your invasion just to throw me away when you finally took power. If that was your objective, you would have just used some form of magic to force me to help you from the beginning. You wouldn't have wasted all of those years teaching me magic, earning my trust, and although I hated to admit it, my love. You were almost as close to me as my own mothers. I thought hard about it as we walked, until my reverie was broken by the approaching group.

I smiled and nodded politely at the human nobles as they passed, even accepting Lady Acadia's hug as she greeted me. Her appearance had changed in the past few days, I was certain of it. Her formerly fair skin now looked as smooth as a sculpture's, her once modest bust had grown plump and generous on her frame. And, although I'd never seen it before, I assume her now 10" throbbing cock had received a similar transformation, unable to be covered in her skimpy lingerie as she left a spot of wet precum on the hem of my dress.

As we continued walking, your particular choice of words rang in my ears. 'The rightful heiress to the throne' you had called me. The realization washed over me, feeling as though someone had poured a glass of ice water down the back of my dress, sending a chill up my spine. "Tell me the hint," I said, my voice flat. I could see in your eyes that you understood the realization I'd come to.

Khalia:

"Oh, I don't think you need it," I chuckled, sensing that your query was mostly out of confirmation rather than genuine wonder. "But I shall give it to you anyway, since you asked so nicely."

"Unfortunately, no matter where I look, all I see are enemies who look at me in contempt. The northern barbarian tribes are resistant, but will easily kneel under my command once I show them the full extent of my power in person. And my alchemists and sorcerers are already coming up with a plan to take over the elven villages in the Red Forest without a single loss of life. Which leaves... the neighboring human queendoms."

I sighed, exasperated at their very existence. "Decrepit monarchies just as yours had been. Defenders of the establishment and the Status Quo, more concerned about keeping their position than anyone or anything else. Selfish, pompous fools." I couldn't keep my hatred for them and everything they stood for hidden, nor did I want to. A couple of servants even hid behind the nearest doors as we passed them.

"They are getting ready to march on here, only to prove that no commoner upstart can take over one of the Perennial Queendoms and get away with it. They fear that someone might get the same idea in their own territories. And they are right to fear it, for they are even more fragile than yours was under all that bravado. Now, they are all banding up together, conspiring to take away from me what I've fought for all these years." My tail lashed out wrathful at a nearby succubus who had dared to fuck her slave in the hallways and not clean up the mess afterwards.

I took a few deep breaths to ease my anger. Still, when I looked back at you, it was evident that some of my previous sentimentalism had been buried back. "You see, they don't actually care that I am a demon. They care that I am an outsider, and nothing more. But what if there was a way to work around that? What might convince them that I am in fact continuing your very illustrious line, Alina?"

We stopped in front of an nondescript wooden door. The castle was so huge, that you didn't even know what was behind it before the invasion, let alone what purpose it had received now. There were no sounds or smells coming from the other side either, nothing to indicate what lay behind it.

Alina:

I followed next to you, my body feeling heavy as if I were made of stone trying to walk through syrup. I listened to your talk about your plans to conquer the barbarian tribes and elvish nations to the north. The barbarians would no doubt be a simple task to defeat, even if you didn't go in person. Their numbers rarely grew past a thousand or so per tribe, and if they were anything more than the minor annoyance, they were to the queendom we could have crushed them with our armies even before you took control. The elves could prove a slightly more difficult challenge, their protective magic made them nearly impossible to find in the vast Red Forest. But with the combined magical power of an army of demons, even those wards were no match. No doubt if you made it your top priority, both groups could be brought to heel within a matter of months, maybe less.

The other queendoms would be a much greater challenge however, especially if they were combining forces as you claimed. Despite our supremacy in the region, it was only maintained by the petty squabbles and rivalries between the various other neighboring queendoms. Even at the peak of our power, an all-out war between us and an alliance of every other nation nearby would be a foolish risk. Now that the nation had been unbalanced, the odds were stacked even further in their favor. That's where the second part of your plan came in.

I answered your question as we came to the door, facing each other. "A marriage," I said, my voice hollow. "Our marriage," I continued, as all the pieces fell in place in my mind. It finally all made sense, why you went to such lengths to get close to me and earn my trust, your willingness to allow noble families to remain in power if they swore fealty to you, why you kept my mothers alive. Even your comment about my ancient lineage earlier was showing your hand, though I didn't realize it at the time. You kept my mothers to gain even more leverage over me, to ensure my cooperation.

Khalia:

I grinned, giddy as a child. I would have given half of my riches just to capture this moment forever. "You are absolutely correct, my queen."

I got on one knee, my long shaft almost touching the floor, and retrieved the jewel hidden inside my bra. Your mother's diamond wedding ring, a priceless relic handed down through generations. Although never, ever, in these conditions.

"Princess Alina of Alasaria. My beloved pupil and the fairest woman in the Queendom. Will you join me in leading your people to glory? Will you be the gentle glove to my strong hand?" This wasn't just about me, or you. It was about the thousands of lives that would be lost in a senseless war were you to reject me. Nevertheless, I couldn't lie to myself. This wasn't just about convenience. I truly liked your company, more than I had ever told you. And, dare I say it, I might have even found love for you in my rotten Demonic heart.

"Will you marry me?"

Alina:

Part of me wanted to burst out laughing at the absurdity of the situation, the theatrics of a succubus queen kneeling and properly proposing to her prisoner. Another part wanted to break down and sob in despair, seeing the ring that had become the most treasured heirloom my family possessed which should rightfully be gracing my mother's finger. And a third, smaller part of me, wanted to kneel down and embrace you, to kiss you deeply and accept. I'd truly come to respect and even love you throughout the years I spent as your apprentice, and I spent many nights drifting off to sleep wishing you were there to warm my bed. My emotions built up in a clangorous whirlwind so powerful and confusing that I thought I might explode, or just drop dead in shock. That would probably be much easier than the path you've just put me on.

Then I looked down at the dress your guards had given me and realized it was white. I wondered if you'd chosen it just for this purpose. Knowing you, you probably did. Wow, you really did think of everything. I didn't answer for a few moments, the strength of all of my contrasting emotions temporarily breaking my brain. I heaved a heavy, weary sigh as I looked down at you, a mischievous but genuinely happy smile on your face that caught me off guard.

"I suppose I don't have much choice if I want my mothers and queendom to survive, do I," I said, able to stifle my emotions enough to see the matter objectively. You truly had me backed into a corner, an easy checkmate. If I said yes, we'd get married. If I said no, you'd kill my mothers, use your magic to break my will or my mind... and then we'd get married anyway. "Very well, Khalia, yes, I will marry you."

Khalia:

My smile flared up, perfect pearly whites no longer hidden behind my plush lips. "You just made me the happiest demon on Earth, my dear bride." I placed the ring on your finger, fitting perfectly and heavy in your hand.

I straightened up, towering over you, with a devious look on my face. I didn't need to be married to you to take you. I could have pinned you down to the wall and destroyed those ragged clothes in an instant. I could have you immobilized, powerless to do anything but feel the girth of my veiny dick enter your virgin pussy and stretch it wide to accept me. I could have fucked you, smacked you, used you, until you were devolved into nothing but a sobbing, pathetic cock-sheath.

I had to restrain myself not to do any of that, but I couldn't keep myself from not grabbing my bride-to-be tightly from the back of her head and plant a long, loving kiss in your lips. My tongue didn't miss a beat, entering your mouth and imposing its dominance. My other arm wrapped around your body to pull it in closer, allowing you to feel my heat, the hardness of my tool and the softness of my breasts all at once. If this was to be our first kiss, it had to be memorable.

It was so intense that you couldn't have seen that I had magically opened the door behind us to reveal your eldest mother, Laniss, watching in shock. Her body, as naked as almost everyone else you encountered, shared too the same marks, unknown yet to you, of a Succubus' transformative cum. Her skin had always been as clear and soft as it could be, but her enhanced breasts and her erect dick, even when watching her daughter making out with her worst enemy, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that something was indeed different in her.

Alina:

I flinched at first when you leant in to kiss me, giving a yelp of surprise as you pulled me closer to you, lifting me up off the ground. You mashed your soft, strong lips against mine, giving me no choice but to submit to the kiss, your long tongue snaking between my lips insistently. I didn't expect a chaste peck on the cheek from a succubus, but this was an entirely different world to anything I'd experienced before. I could feel your lust in the air between us as you imposed your will on me.

I hated myself for it, but I found myself easing into it. Whether it was the power of your sexual magic or just my long-repressed feelings for you that made me feel this way I wasn't sure, but a part of me loved the dominance you were showing, the raw power of your body pulling me close enough to feel your huge, throbbing cock pressed against my belly, the feeling of the soft flesh of our tits mashing together as we kissed. It was so intense that it left my head spinning, and it took me a few seconds to notice we were being watched after you put me down.

"Mother!!" I cried, averting my gaze with a start as I saw her naked body in the doorway, feeling humiliated that she'd seen that, and ashamed at how gorgeous I found her. I always knew she was beautiful, but seeing her like that... her long golden hair worn down instead of her usual regal updo, her smooth lightly tanned skin exposed, her now massive tits holding themselves perkily up on her chest like she was fifteen years younger, and her long, thick cock throbbing and erect, all while watching the woman who usurped her throne manhandling her only daughter was too much for me to comprehend.

Khalia:

"Alina! You are okay!" The woman's cock bobbed as she ran to meet you, embracing you in a hug from behind, pressing her until I could distance myself.

When she turned to meet your eyes, it was very clear that this woman was not the same one you had known. Her eyes had a certain glassy shine, her reflexes were not as sharp, and her personality seemed... perkier than usual.

"I am so glad to see you! After that night, they would not tell me what had happened to you or your mother. I feared the worst... But you are okay!" she showered you with kisses in the cheek, and ended with a big, casual kiss in your lips, a complete abnormality coming from her.

"But I should have known better. I should have known that my Goddess would never cause you any harm." There it was. She turned her back on you to meet me, and then merrily mashed her lips against mine, sharing her tongue with me. She didn't wait a second before reaching for my hanging meat, stroking it as she had come to do many times before in the last few days. To add insult to injury, you could see from this position the redness in her cheeks, with the shape of my hands as I spanked her one time too many. And I did so once again, which caused her to jump and squeal more like a teenager than a dignified emissary.

While Lara's fall had been caused by the extreme abuse of one of my advisors, this was something else. There was magic in place here. Magic that you needed to know I could use on you whenever and however I wished, and that I hoped would not be necessary.

Alina:

Expecting a furious outburst, I was shocked when her face broke out in a big smile and she ran to greet us. I felt her impressive cock press into the firm skin on my ass, getting the feeling that she was pressing her hips into me just a bit harder than was necessary. My heart sank as I looked into her eyes, immediately recognizing your glamour magic as soon as I got a close look at her. I shot you a deadly look from over her shoulder as she wrapped me up in another tight hug and planted kisses all over my face, finishing with a kiss on the lips before she turned to you.

Her eyes sparkled as she stroked your massive cock, and she moaned happily as your tongues danced together. I felt my face get hot as I saw the outline of your hand perfectly traced on my mother's ass, making me grind my teeth and clench my fists in anger, the priceless gold ring feeling ice cold on my finger. I was too angry to even listen to what she was muttering to you between kisses as she stroked you. All I could understand were bits and pieces like "Goddess...", "...missed you," and "Keeping me waiting..."

I got the message loud and clear. Not only could you do the same thing to me at any time, but if all else failed you could still hold the even worse fate that befell Lara as a way to force my hand. I took a few deep, steadying breaths to calm myself down as my mother doted on you like a smitten teenager would her sweetheart.

Khalia:

I could see the fury in you as your mother kept descending more and more into her lust. But it wasn't enough. I needed to cement the idea that any attempt at challenging me, at any insurrection, would be met with swift retribution.

I lowered the woman's head down my body, finding easy compliance in her. Her hands roamed every inch of me in adoration, as if there was no way she could get enough of me. When she got to my throbbing cock, she instinctively opened her mouth as she had done countless times over the days. But I stopped her, just as her lips touched the pre-cum smeared head.

"No, no, Laniss." I spoke calmly, with my hand preventing her to go any further down my shaft, to her frustration. "Didn't you hear? My cock belongs to someone else now." I turned her head to face you, and you saw her expression even more vacant than before.

"You should ask my future wife for permission. Make your case to her." I had to contain my evil laughter as she, still on her knees, crawled towards her daughter, pulling down at your dress miserably.

"Please, Ali. We can share her. We can share our Goddess." Her voice was so weak, sounding nothing like the aristocratic leader that she used to be. "Remember how much you liked when I took you on our rides to the countryside, just the two of us? I have been a good mother to you, haven't I?" It wasn't just that she had brainwashed into a blank state. Her memories were still intact, just under a completely different personality now.