Queedom's Corruption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down below, her cock was so hard that you believed it couldn't be healthy for her to stay like that much longer. "Please, Ali... I need her..." Her fingers contorted around your penis, stroking it over your pants, her depraved mind believing that this action might be to your pleasure in order to convince you. Her other hand edged her own shaft for an orgasm that wouldn't come until I allowed it.

Alina:

It was all I could do to keep my pants pulled up as my mother desperately tried to pull and tug them down, begging me to let her suck your cock. I watched, a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach as she tried to stroke my cock through my pants in a desperate attempt to convince me. I could see how deeply you'd gotten your hooks in her, and I watched with morbid fascination as she shamelessly stroked her own long, thick cock, her precum leaking all over the black marble floors as she moaned and begged, trying to do the same to me.

I thought about how desperate she must be to be willing to do this to her own daughter. Then I wondered if it were just that, or had you removed her inhibitions while enchanting her mind? I supposed it would be a simple enough task for someone as skilled as you, although would have been an insane risk for someone at my level to even try. "Of course, you've been a good mother to me," I said, my heart breaking seeing her in this state. "Please stop this, this is beneath you," I pleaded, my complaints falling on deaf ears as she continued groping my bulge. It seemed she had gotten stronger as well as more beautiful, her hands able to easily swat away my attempts to restrain her.

I looked up to you, intending to ask you to make her stop, until I saw the look of barely controlled demented glee on your face. I felt something snap in my mind, and briefly lost control of the magical powers you'd taught me to harness. I felt a wave of power leave my body, the tall mirror hanging on the wall behind you shattering. I flinched in surprise as the sharp 'Crack!' pierced the air, neither of you seeming to even take notice, her because she was too preoccupied with our cocks, and you because you knew none of my magic was a realistic threat to you.

Khalia:

"With that feeble attempt, I'd almost think you don't want me to stop," I taunted you, still grinning madly. I couldn't deny that I got off with the sensation of power, and there was nothing more delightful to me than having not one, but two members of royalty completely incapable of doing anything to me.

"Come, Laniss. Stand up with your back against me." The blonde woman's face brightened, hopeful that her pleas had been heard, completely oblivious to the fact that she was a pawn in a bigger game. She hurried to the position I had told her, facing you about two feet away, and continuing to rub her cock excitedly. It was unclear if she was getting hornier with your figure or if she even acknowledged your existence.

My cock rubbed between her cheeks, and she moaned in anticipation, shaking her hands faster along her length. "Please, Goddess, please!" She begged. And I complied. I pushed my dick inch by inch into her asshole, and she screamed, a mix of pain and pleasure as my girth stretched her anus to the limit. She felt absolutely divine, but I had enough hold of myself to never once losing my eye contact with you.

"I am a fair woman, my apprentice. So I will give you a chance," I spoke over your mother's yelps. Her mind was so flooded by the sensations that I had to hold her by the arms to prevent her from collapsing. "I taught you a lesson minutes ago. There are those who take, and those who are taken." I repeated what I had told you in Lara's bedroom, in circumstances quite different now.

"You have magic flowing through your veins, untapped, shackled by your morals and doubts. You should be careful, you say to yourself. It's dangerous." I gave a quick thrust with my hips, causing the former queen to yelp, a single tear running through her cheek.

"You can keep thinking that and let me have my way with your mother..." one of my hands rose to her neck, a single movement away from me restricting her inflow of air while I thrust harder into her ass. "...or you can take her mind away from me." She seemed to engrossed in her pleasure that it seemed like an impossible task.

"I can already feel her slipping irreversibly into my command. This is your last chance, Alina. Control her mind, or I will make her become nothing but a cumdump for my soldiers." You would never be able to take away someone I actually intended to keep. But I let just a crack in my hold, a minimal vulnerability to be exploited only by someone who pushed her magical abilities to the very limits. Someone who would never forget the exhilarating feeling of absolute power once she tasted.

Someone who would one day make her servants beg just as I have done with Laniss.

A queen.

Alina:

My fists clenched in rage as I stared daggers at you, knowing full well I didn't stand a chance of winning a proper duel with you if you put all of your willpower into it. The tension was thick enough to cut it with a knife, and I could tell you were getting off on forcing me into this situation just as much as the feeling of my mother's tight asshole stretching around your massive cock. Probably even more, in fact. As I let myself calm down, I was able to see the situation for what it truly was: another one of your tests.

Part of me was furious at you for playing with my mother's life like this, but I was relieved to realize this meant I actually had a chance to save her. I took a few more calming breaths before harnessing my power and pushing it out towards her mind. I visualized your control over her as a thick shell of your willpower, an enchantment weaved around her mind, enclosing her mind entirely. I pushed forward with my power, letting it flow around the shell so I could feel it out, examining it for weak points.

For a few chilling moments I felt nothing but impenetrable resistance, testing the shell for soft spots or holes. Finally, I found one, the crack you left in your hold over her. It was minuscule, far too small for her to be able to notice or resist by herself, but for someone who was able to detect and fight against magic, it was something to work with. I focused my magic on the crack, trying to wriggle my way into it and expand it, with a little success. It took every bit of my power and concentration, but finally I was able to get a grip on the edges of the crack and push it open with all of my power.

I clenched my fists hard, gritting my teeth as I felt you resist me. It was a struggle, but I felt the crack widen just a bit. Not very much, but enough to give me hope. The distraction of her desperate moans didn't help, but I was able to push through and keep working. Soon, the crack had become twice as wide. Still small, but I was making headway.

Khalia:

A duel in its own right, waged in your mother's mind. And a battle that you were beginning to win. And you would, but not so easily.

In the real world, I snaked my tail around her leg and thrusted it inside her pussy, fucking her now from both sides. She wailed, and a thunder of magical energy rushed out of the crack of her mind straight into yours.

For a single second, you were able to feel what she felt. Euphoric bliss, a rush of sexual pleasure so intense that it was no wonder why she given up her fight. I had shattered every inhibition, spiked her sensitivity to inordinate amounts, done everything to make her life completely dependent on what only I could give her. It was such a powerful emotion that for a moment, I feared you would be captured by it as well, but I should have done better than to underestimate you. Your determination doubled, and soon the little crack had become a giant gap. I lashed out again, now stroking her cock for a renewed wave of pleasure to weaken your advance but it was for naught.

"Ali..." A voice in the depths of her conscience. Not the sex-crazed toy, but the caring, if flawed, ruler. "Keep Alasaria safe. Please..." It was admirable that, even after all she had been through, her first concern had been the security of others.

That presence evaporated as we both reached our climaxes, our cocks spluttering continuous strings of thick white cum, her into the floor and I into her bubbly ass. It had been too much for her. You achieved control of her psyche, enough to answer her back, but after being exposed to so much magic at once, she simply shut down. Still alive, yes, but unconscious, completely drained until her brain could rebuild itself with time and patience.

And yet, for a moment, she was yours. In every way, body and soul, yours, with strings to be pulled as a puppet. Everything she had ever thought, every secret she had, now belonged to you. She, belonged to you.

Back in the real world, I gasped for air as I struggled to gather my wits. You had put a hell of a fight, and even if I had let you win, I had no doubt that you could have bested any one of my succubi in a similar situation.

I let Laniss' body down on the floor, her anus still dripping cum, and I sighed. I knew better than to tease you this time, and so I spoke solemnly. "I'll have her sent to your quarters. You will stay there until our wedding ceremony. Tomorrow, at noon." I would have my servants tell you the details and prepare you for the big moment. But for a while, at least, I would let you rest.

"I know you don't want to hear this from me. But you did well. I am proud of you, Alina." I began to walk away before you thought of trying to get some sort of revenge on me, and snapped my fingers. Two guards showed up out of nowhere and picked up your mother carefully, carrying her to your room not far from there. "See you soon."

To Be Continued...