Queen Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

She collapsed back to the bed, the grip of her hands and legs tightening as Thakkor continued to lap her quivering pussy. The waves of pleasure continued to roll through her, and then she felt the muscles in her canal clench tight. A moment later, the muscles relaxed for a fraction of a second before clenching even tighter, his lips wrapped around her clit driving her to a second orgasm.

Alicia pulled her legs from his back, pushing his mouth away from her, and quickly rolled away from the edge of the bed. She curled up into a ball and screamed into the sheets below as another surge of orgasmic energy gripped her. Shaking as if there was an earthquake centered in her depths, Alicia panted for breath and just kept cumming.

She was still panting for breath when she uncurled and lay back heavily onto the bed, "Oh gods, Thakkor, I thought I was going to fly apart."

"I love doing that for you," he responded from where he sat at the foot of the bed.

Alicia crooked her finger and beckoned him to her, oblivious to the coating of her bittersweet juices on his lips as she kissed him. Her King lay down next to her, resting her head on his chest, giving her time to recover from her previous release. His hand strayed to his throbbing cock every so often, attempting to quell the incessant demands for attention it was shooting through his body.

As soon as Alicia had the strength to move again, she reached down to replace his hand with her own. After a few minutes of feeling him swell and pulse in her hand, the fires in Alicia's loins surged back to life once again.

Climbing on top of him, Alicia let out an excited moan as she positioned her hips over his cock. Reaching down, she guided the tip of his manhood against her lips, rubbing it in her abundant wetness before pressing it between her folds.

Alicia's eyes rolled up in her head as she sank down on Thakkor's thick shaft. She sat, moaning in contentment, for a few moments with him buried inside her before rising up to slam her hips down on him again.

Alicia loved watching the pleasure and desire in his face when she bounced on his cock like this, loved being in control of the angle he penetrated her. His eyes roved over her face, her bouncing breasts, and his slick cock vanishing into her hot canal. Alicia rubbed her bud at an ever-increasing pace as her hips rose and fell over him, rapidly building toward climax on his pulsing erection.

Alicia slammed down onto him one final time, and burst into orgasm. She threw her head back, screaming to the ceiling in ecstasy, her walls squeezing him tight inside her. The screams continually erupted from Alicia as she rocked her hips on his buried manhood, the shots of pleasure coming with each throb of him inside her.

At last, her strength failed her and she collapsed down over his chest, panting for breath. She felt Thakkor's hands grip her ass tight, and then her eyes opened wide as he started thrusting up into her still quivering pussy.

For several fast thrusts of his hips, Alicia's mouth was open in a silent scream. Eventually, the sound escaped her, a loud growl of pleasure that bordered on feral. She continued to yelp and growl as his thrusting cock drove her back up her mountain of pleasure at a relentless pace.

Alicia's next orgasm was so powerful that blackness crept into the edge of her vision. She dimly heard Thakkor's scream of release, and felt his hot seed coating her womb, but she had trouble sensing anything through the burning heat that spread from her depths to the tips of her toes. In a moment of consciousness, she lurched away from his hands, pulling away from his pulsing cock, and collapsed fully onto his chest. Her head rose and fell with his deep, rapid breaths.

They fell asleep on the damp sheets in each other's arms shortly thereafter.

* * * * *

The next morning, Thakkor awakened her with breakfast in bed. When she finished eating, Alicia laughed and asked, "So, when will all this special treatment be ending?"

"You deserve it every moment, but I'm sure I'll be dragged away later this afternoon, and Connor will be home then too."

"So we have until this afternoon to ourselves?"

Thakkor nodded.

Alicia licked her lips and reached for the waistband of her King's pants.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers
12