Queen Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katherine! Baby, I think I'm gonna cum again!!"

"CUM IN MY ASS!! SHOOT THAT HOT FUCKING LOAD IN MY ASS!! I WANT IT!!"

Her voice screamed to him between her gritted teeth. It wasn't so much a desire, she demanded him to cum in her ass. Katherine wanted his cum in all three of her holes and this was the final spot. James had slowed down, just enough to where he could enjoy his final thrusts. With one last thrust into her, he raised his head and closed his eyes.

"Oh god, fuck!! Here it comes baby!!"

"MMMMMMM, GIVE IT TO ME JAMES!!"

From within her ass, James cock exploded once again. He felt his climax hit from within her. The tightness of her ass contracted around his rod. He breathed in heavily while feeling it. All Katherine did was close her eyes and moan in her lovely voice.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that feels so fucking good. Your hot load in my mouth...my pussy...and now my ass. Mmmmmmmmmmmm..."

James moaned, out of breath and nearing exhaustion. He took a step back to allow his rod to slowly come out of her ass. Just a few seconds later, a small string of cum began to drip from her dark hole and down her skin over the couch. Katherine moaned at the warm feeling. When she opened her eyes, she watched James move to sit down next to her on the couch. Slowly, she crawled up on his lap as they began to curl up together. He wrapped his arms around her and she rested her head over his chest. His hands moved up, brushing one through her long hair as she looked into his eyes and spoke.

"I'm better than your wife, huh?"

All he could do was laugh at her before nodding his head.

"Of course, yes!"

"Good, that's what I like to hear!"

She gave him a smug grin before he leaned in and softly kissed her lips. This was a day that he would always remember. An affair with a Hollywood woman from a movie set. It didn't matter to him at all that the movie was going to bomb, how could he complain? Katherine Heigl had given him precious memories that would forever be a shining moment in his life as an achievement.

******************

9 YEARS LATER

Los Angeles, California

Time had moved on from days long spent. James' star in Hollywood burned faster than than he hoped for. The film with Katherine was a box office bomb, as predicted. After the film, he had a few minor parts for pay checks in some other romantic comedies and a low budget horror film. His marriage to his wife back home in Florida had strained due to long distance and they decided to end with a divorce in 2010. This led James to move to L.A. and live full time, trying to make it as a personal trainer and with his Hollywood connections. The one smart thing he had done was not blow his money left and right. He was able to overcome a divorce by splitting everything with his wife, giving her 1/4th of his earnings from the film work he had done.

In late 2013, he moved to work at a gym downtown that went by the name of Tight N' Fit. Beyond the ironic name, he found himself working alongside athletes as a personal trainer. His main job was to mentor a young personal trainer who was new in the business. A young man about fifteen years younger than him by the name of Gordon Bryant. The job earned him a good pay, something he always needed to support his new swinger lifestyle. One affair with a Hollywood starlet had reopened the wild side in his life. James spent time at the clubs, partying with multiple women and enjoying a wild night life. At this point in life, he was fast approaching the age of forty but he didn't care. With a healthy diet and his body in shape, he still felt like a man in the prime of life.

As time moved on with his new job at the Tight N' Fit gym, James began to notice a few famous faces. Among them were athletes and a few celebrities. A few famous basketball players had come in, as well as super models looking for trainers to get into shape. While he moved into the weight room, the radio played through the speakers and a familiar song began to play in his ears. The guitar riff was instantly recognizable, as well as the voice of Mick Jagger singing the chorus to the specific song.

"Yeah! When you call my name...

I salivate like a Pavlov dog.

Yeah, when you lay me out...

My heart is beating louder than a big bass drum, alright!"

It took him a moment to realize the name of the specific Rolling Stones' jam song, but once he did, James couldn't help but smile. He cracked a laugh as the memories flooded through his mind of a particular blonde haired Hollywood star who he had an affair with almost ten years ago. Had it truly been that long? Whatever the case, Katherine would always be something he remembered forever. She was the 'Queen Bitch' after all, in a category of her own. James laughed to himself while the memories went through his mind. A random song by the Stones was just enough reason to reminisce on the past.

THE END