Queen Bitch Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't need condoms." She told him. "If I get pregnant than so what. My hubby fucks me so it won't be like he won't know ya did what ya did. Ya need to learn to trust people and be with someone who just like a good fuck."

"You're nuts." He told her.

"Ya can eat me out if ya want." She added.

"I'm not eating you out Bessie. I know what it's like for women. For all I know you might have had your husband an hour ago." He growled, "Why don't I just leave my wife and you leave your husband. We could live happily on his money."

"Ya know I can't do that. He and I did some things this morning but ya don't have to get so pissed." She said moving her mouth up to his, "He never cums and I can't leave him because we have a prenuptial."

"I've heard it before." He said as his cellphone began to ring. "Now it's my wife. So just blow me until I see what she wants."

She moved down and began to unzip his fly, pulling out his penis. It sparkled in the light to her with a small smeared dab of precum. "Prenuptial… if I cheat on him I don't get any money and ya know I…"

He put his hand over her mouth with his finger over the microphone on the phone, "Then we'll have to be careful won't we? …baby… now enough talk and put your mouth on it and let me get rid of the old lady."

Bessie smiled and went down on him, her lips happily devoured his precum and soon were around his rod. She began to bob up and down on him, being the sex queen in high school had given her quite a reputation. Mike always wondered how she could have kept herself so clean, unlike he had when he was a young girl, he had gotten a tattoo with the sun and moon when he gave his first blowjob at age 15.

Febe's voice was loud and could be heard on the other end of the phone, "Mike, I wanted to call and tell you that I love you."

"You shouldn't call me like this." He told her, looking down at Bessie and smiling at her. He held his hand over the microphone and looked down at her, "She said she loves me… stupid fuck."

"…and I got that dress that um.. the one you liked, you can see my nipples when I wear it. And I'm baking your favorite for dinner."

"Febe, I'll be home in a little bit. Don't …. Uh…. Yes…. Nipples… Worry." He said as Bessie began to deep throat him. He looked down and saw her take his entire penis in her mouth, she seemed to have no gag reflex. He had learnt the same trick when he too was a woman.

She was quiet, suspicious, and her voice came across the phone in an almost whisper, "I love you sweetheart. I love you so much." Then she began to rant, "You are such a good husband to me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't sit here and think about when we were first married or when I was pregnant. It seems like a long time ago but you know how time goes by. I appreciate you more and more everyday, and our marriage is something that I'll hold strong to in my old age..."

He wasn't paying attention to her, but looking down at Bessie he gave her a smile. She looked up at him with a cool soft quiet moan and her eyes on him as if saying, "I'll be here after she's gone. She may have you at night but I have you forever."

"Yeah I feel the same way." He told her, "Look, I don't want to use up my minutes."

Febe's voice seemed a little despondent on the other end, but he didn't notice, "Ok well be home soon. I can't wait until we have grandkids. Nick really should be around more girls, he hasn't called me."

"We'll have grandkids someday. I wouldn't worry. He's a chip off the old block babe. Very soon I'll be home. I love you." He said as he slowly ended the conversation.

He dropped the phone as Bessie continued to suck him harder and harder. Deeper and deeper she took him into her mouth, her tongue and lips rubbing against his sensitive head. Febe never did this for Mike, and it was an experience as a man that Mike had made a rule of having. He had performed fellatio on Donnie one too many times in Jordan's body, now finally he had someone to pleasure him.

She pulled herself away from him taking a deep breath and looking up with a smile, "Ya did her baby. Ya fucked her mind good!"

He grabbed onto her head and began to try and force her back onto him, "She doesn't matter to me. Suck me… oh fuck that is… better every time you do it."

"Naw." she said falling back on her butt, "Ya cum has ta go inside of me. Then ya have ta eat it out of me or I won't be ya girl anymore."

"I told you I don't eat puss." He said, a little afraid that if he did he might yearn to return to his former body. He had spent too much time prepping this new body to react to sex. "And I don't think you will tell deny me."

"Ya fucked up in the head ya know baby?" she laughed, taking his hand and pulling him down on the floor, "Ya a fucking trip!" She kissed him on the lips whispering, "And let ya wife to me. She won't want ya… I got an idea ta get her back."

He kissed her back, "I'm afraid to ask."

"Well ya see…" she grinned, "I have this gal I know who can set up ya wife with a little crack. Start with a little coke ta get her started and soon she'll be too busy ta notice."

He rolled his eyes, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You know she'd never do that shit."

"She would do anything ta get it if ya get her on it." She bit his nose, "And she might even start giving ya head for it. And she might even consider having a little hanky panky with me too."

"No that's stupid Bess. Forget it." He told her, pushing his way on top of her, "My whole pleasure in this situation is in knowing that she'd never fuck a woman. Besides… she worships my dick."

"Um….. nice." She laughed.

Jordan's panties were damp when she went back towards the truck. She had been feeling discomfort all day, sharp pains in her abdomen. The back metal on the cab was cold and the paint was chipping. Luckily, she could easily get into it, which was furnished for moderate living conditions. Still, she would be unable to change her panties in there. She had gotten all of the pee out of her, but when she went to get up the pressure of the baby on her pelvis was more than she could handle. There was always a little bit of leakage there.

As she got into the back of the truck, closing the window behind her, she sat down thinking about how to spread her legs so that she might dry. It seemed incredibly hilarious to her that she had gotten into such a situation having been a man not long ago, and yet there she was a very pregnant woman that enjoyed a very strange existence. She still now totally considered herself as a woman and a mother, totally female.

"Hi." Nick said as the trucked pulled out and Jordan leaned beside him. "You get tired of sitting up there?"

She reached down between her legs trying to stop the fabric from sticking to her, "Yes and my damn panties are wet. I can't take this pregnancy shit."

He reached behind him to get her a pillow for her to lean on. He couldn't help but think about the huge belly and the babies inside. Part of him couldn't wait until the babies were born, and another part of him made him feel unsettled about babies being involved in the picture. The babies would, like it or not, seal the pact between Jordan and Monty.

"I was sitting up there and the bouncing made me have to go pee. So I did and… I mean you have no clue what babies can do like this. I think they dropped. Do you think so?" she asked nervously.

"I have no clue." He said, "But here is a pillow."

She took the pillow and slipped it under herself, "Well I sure don't either. I mean this mommy stuff is coming back from Katie but… fu..uck. I feel like my pelvis could just split. It is starting to get painful. I can't imagine what birth is going to be like."

He looked around and made sure that Monty had closed the window to the cab. It was closed and he moved closer to her, taking her hands and letting her sit down more comfortably. It was fairly private with the windows on the front and sides tinted, only from the back could someone see in.

"I keep trying to tell myself that sex is worth feeling like this." She complained.

"I'll make sure that mom is there for you and knows what is going on. Nobody will ever suspect me, especially Mike. He thinks that I like him better as a father than you."

"It is strange to hear you talk about me as an outsider like this. I hope I'm enough of a man to get though to her. She probably won't want to have sex with me, but I wish we could." She admitted.

"It would probably be better for you pregnant. I don't know how that works." He told her.

She pulled up her shirt and showed off her large round belly. It was massive and stretched to it's fruitfulness holding within it the two children that had been conceived. She looked down at it and moved her legs together uncomfortably, "Well just look at my belly… my tattoo is stretched. It'll never be the same, the blue and pink butterflies were beautiful. I wish Febe could have seen them. You have no clue what it is like to be this pregnant… but I've been where you are."

"I didn't mean anything by it." He reassured her, "You know I'm with you for life here."

"Right now I only want to get these babies out of me. It is uncomfortable and I get wet between my legs. I'm not sure if I have to pee or if it's turning me on but I don't like it. All of the assurances in the world don't stop my clitty… wants sucked." Her delicate mouth spoke, "I want sucked and licked. I want a little foreplay instead of just getting fucked. That's not sex. Not like your mother could give me. Just to feel her mouth down between my legs and to taste her again. I'm obsessed."

He was quiet and just looked over at her. He could never tell her that he had caused her very body to be full with child once before. To his father he had always proclaimed with pride his virginity. The encounter with her had been almost a form of rape, but now as he looked at her in such a condition it almost turned him on. Part of him knew the fate and also knew her fate.

"She must have been like some sort of pagan or something to get these tattoos on her." Jordan interrupted his thoughts, "I wonder what all this crap means on my body sometimes. I wonder why somebody would get this done to themselves. I mean, I know I got the little moon and sun when I lost my cherry…"

Getting his wits back about him, he looked over at her and ran his hand across her belly where the butterfly tattoo was, "You told me before that some of her memories have come to you. Do you remember like anything with when she lost her virginity and other things?"

"I think only things that she would have wanted me to remember. There are barriers. She has tried her best to make me fall in love with men so that I forget your mother… done a good job." She said, watching the tone of her voice because Monty might still have been able to hear her.

"A very good job and I think it tells us both that she had planned to do this." He said, "How in the hell do you fight it?"

"It can't be fought." She spoke as she reached out to his hand on her belly. "I can only remember what your mother means to me. She came into my life at a very hard time and I can never forget that. They… the men in my life give me love but they'll never be like your mother. Nobody will ever be like your mother." She brought his hand up to her mouth and kissed it, her warm lips on his fingertips, "You are our love child."

He looked at her chest, that dark skin that always looked tanned, she had always had such a complexion. Now her nipples had bulged, hung firm with motherly abundance. And it was this woman that spoke so highly of his mother. Some of his father yet might have been in Jordan. "I would hope that I was conceived out of love. Mom is cool about things, she's always been a great lady."

"Your mother." Jordan smiled and looked around eagerly, "Do you have a picture of her on you? I haven't seen her face in months." He looked around in his belongings and found one. He handed it to her and smiled as she smiled. Her face seemed to light up as she ran her fingers along the picture.

"You can have it." He told her.

"Thank you." She looked up at him and then back down at the picture. "I wonder what she will think of me in the body. I wonder what she'll say."

"Will you quit putting yourself down? You've come a long way. Relax." He reassured her, then looked away, "I really don't know much about you… Jordan. The Jordan side that is. Have you got any part of her life about where she came from?"

She kept staring at the picture in a deep trance, "Some things… bits and pieces. I think I said before that I… she learned about sex on the farm. I don't know about the tattoos or anything like that. Just the farm and getting married… my wedding night." She glanced back at his look of surprise at the last statement, "Yes, my son, I was quite the little cocksucker that night. Didn't get much good after that… sex."

"I didn't mean that. I mean the darker skin… the look you have. What is she… or half of what is she. Part black?" he noted, "Your nipples are dark."

"Always back to my nipples. My middle name is Kisich, and that is Arabic… so I would assume that I have Arab blood in my veins. I haven't given much thought to it. I didn't exactly get a family history from Jordan when she took my body." She held her tits out, they were full of milk and hurt, "I wonder if she had this much shit when she was pregnant. My tits need drained."

"You should have waited to get milk in them." He told her, taking careful not of the Arabic, "What does Kisich mean anyway?"

"Let me think, I only need to concentrate and it will come to me." She said, squinting her eyes. "I think… oh my. Well I don't think it translates. But um… yeah Monty kind of coaxed my breasts into this. Really unfair… I'm a cow." She rolled her eyes as she thought of the word's meaning. How could Jordan have gotten such a name, she wondered.

"Not a cow. You're nothing like a cow…" he said, taking her hand. He reached down to one of her nipples and ran his fingers across them seeing them stick up from the sensitivity. "You have something that needs relieved and… I can help."

She watched as he reached up and pulled the blind on the window between Monty and them. His finger on her nipple made her want to pull him to her breast. "Please… don't fuck me. It wouldn't be right."

"I'm not here to be your lover. Just a loving son. I'm your baby."

"Then come here by me. Let me… show you. My tits… up close." she cooed to him, "My middle name means cunt." She lightly kissed him as he curled in next to her, "Just like when I was put in this body… some how. These tits… this ass… this… cunt."

He touched her chest and moved down on her, locked his lips onto her breasts and began to suckle on them, milk rolling down the sides of his mouth. He closed his eyes as the white warm mother's milk went down into his belly. He had long wondered what Jordan must have been like when she was pregnant with Katie, but he had never known. And now both his father, and the mother of his child, was there giving him the ultimate motherly gift. He brought his mouth off of her tit and locked his lips onto hers. Their kiss was long and wet, milk in both of their mouths.

"Wow." He spoke with a string of their spit mixed with her milk on his lips. With his hand he pushed the hair away from her face and kissed her again. This time her eyes closed and she leaned back down relaxed. She took her hand and ran it down along his back.

"I tried my own milk once before… didn't like it. Here." She guided his mouth to her nipple, where he eagerly began to suckle. "I think my milk has gotten tastier over the past few days." She ran her fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes and drank. "It won't be long until I have these babies… they'll be lots of milk to go around at this rate. I'll get a breast pump for… you."

They spent the next several minutes in privacy in the back of the truck. She was holding him to her breast while he gulped down her milk as it squirted out of her tits. It was refreshing and new for her, not like being with Monty at all. He nibbled at her breast, and as it squirted out it was almost as sexual as ejaculating as a man. It was not something that she was ashamed of, for she knew that she would be spending the next few months doing just this… sitting alone with two babies. She thought of the nursing bras and all of the motherly things that she would be doing.

"This... I missed this. Wow what a body." he released his suction from her tit with milk flowing down his cheek.

"What do you mean by that?" she said, moving away from him, buttoning up her bra.

He tried to get back to her breast, but she was reluctant to give it to him because of what he had said. He knew that she would give in though because of the pressure on her other breast from the milk. And by now milk was starting to leak all over her clothes. "Come on… give it to me."

"Not until you tell me what you meant by that." She complained.

"Look." He told her, "It's common knowledge that Jordan and I were good friends. I have my secrets too. Lets just … give me tit. Come on."

"Are you saying that you…"

"I what?" he asked her.

She bit her lip and looked down at his pants, "I knew it. I knew it. Too coincidental."

"Just give me the tit. Ok… she caught me jacking off one time. After you guys went inside. Like she…" he looked at her uneasily.

"My… oh my." She said, reaching down and looking at his dick, "Not as big as Monty's, but still quite a friend for a gal. What exactly happened?"

"Well. Ok. Then I want my tit." He smiled, "She walked in and jacked me off and kept my cum in her palm… and then said something about Donnie. So like she started fingering herself and then slurped it all down."

"She raped you? But I thought you were a…" then she held her hand up to her head as if a memory had come into her mind that Jordan had blocked from her. Then the entire event came back into her mind as if she had done it. Her face turned red and she looked him in the eyes in horror.

"No… I wouldn't call it rape." He sighed.

"Rape… yes it was rape." She told him, forgetting about not giving him her other tit. "If I would have known she'd done that to you then I would have done something about that…" she turned her head away as if her crotch was bothering her, "bitch."

"It's alright… alright. It wasn't painful." He said.

"No but she FUCKED you. My God who haven't I been with?" she whimpered.

"Is that all you remember?" he asked her, reaching down and playing with her tit.

She reached down with her hand and gripped his cock. She felt it grow in her hands and harden to his soft groan. "I want you… so bad. I remember you were one hell of a fuck. Oh help me Nick… please. She made me such a slut. Just give me a good fucking… a quick one. Baby I need you… the more time passes the more it happens the more I…" she kissed him on the lips, "…remember and become the woman in the videos."

"I'm not here for sex not matter how much I may want it now… I'm here to help relieve the pressure remember." He smiled reluctantly, but knew that it was the only way that she would have it. "I've always had this fantasy of you going down on me. It's not YOU though, and I hate this change. I know you'll always love me, but will you always be my father?"

"Oh yeah… always." She smiled, licking her milk off of his face, "But my little thing wants your boy-thing to make my girl-thing happy. Oh baby… I remember you fucking me crazy. What else is there to remember?"

He smiled and stuck his hand down between her legs. She squirmed and let his finger inside of her. "You're going to give birth soon. But please I need my father. You have to fight it." He kissed her on the forehead and let out a groan of defeat. "...be a good girl... please."

123456...8