Queen Bitch Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I want you now. I want to be a bad girl." She whined.

"You don't remember what happened nine months after we had sex?…. like um… Katie? Our daughter." He said in a plea of breaking her lust for him.

She was set back to reality as if stretching out her legs. She pulled her hand away from his face and squinted. "So I'm the mother of my own granddaughter…. And my … oh hell."

"Yeah see." He sighed. "It was not you... it was her."

"But I remember you inside of me. It felt so good baby. I'm not thinking clearly... it's like a curse or something. I am your father please don't doubt me... or my urges... her urges. I see." she said in a trance, remembering giving birth to Katie.

"...you know my place, how confusing it is." he sighed with relief, "And why I wanted to go so much up to see her. Why Jordan and I... well after that became really good friends even more so. I don't understand why this happened."

"Yeah… you should be in Donnie's place. Just you and me. She looks so much like you. I never told you that. I'll kick him out and fuck you every night!"

"No." he protested as she crawled down to his crotch and unbuttoned his pants freeing his cock. He winced as she gripped it in her hands and began to jack him off.

"I can't help it. Just lay back and enjoy it." She moved up to him and kissed him again on the lips because she knew he wouldn't want a kiss after she was done. "I won't fuck you… I just want to give you head for once. You're somebody I want to fuck for once. Before…" Tears began to form in her eyes.

"What? Oh babe." He hugged her, seeing fear in her face.

"It's… ok." She said with tears in her eyes, "You shared with me and I'll share with you. My husband Donnie… after I showed you those movies and went home…"

"Yeah…" he nodded.

"Well… I told you I'd never let anybody do me like on the videos. But he had this big black guy there and he wanted me… they wouldn't let me say no. And he…" she gritted her teeth in anger, "Taped me taking it up the ass! And it hurt like a mother fucker… so I… I did what I had to. And he taped me just like in those tapes…"

"Oh my. So you are running for you life." He hugged her.

"Yeah, if I go back then I'm just his little movie star. I never wanted to EVER take it up the ass Nick. NEVER. And now… now my…" she hugged him back, "Now my little ass wants it hard and raunchy just like in the tapes. I want to be raped… I actually enjoyed it. My body seemed enjoy it."

"Your body maybe, but what about you?" he asked her.

"Me…" she took a deep breath. "I want to be with Febe. That's all I want." She looked down at his crotch and held his cock in her hands, "This gave me Katie… out daughter. I want you to get to spend more time with you daughter. What she did to you wasn't right. And I love your balls too for giving me both a daughter and a man who has always been good to me. I feel like I've fucked a lot of guys, but only made love to one… and that's you."

He closed his eyes as he knew what was next. "Maybe you've earned the right to be a Lewinsky."

She smiled and moved down between his legs, "This isn't sex… just a taste… and a chance…" she held her hair back and brought the tip of his dick up to her lips, "At least you're not like my husband… he made me suck him off while watching football. Made me gag.. but… I want this."

He relaxed as she began to roll her tongue over his dickhead. The tip of it playing with her lips and saliva. "Ohhhh…." He grinned.

"You're more of a man than Monty knows. Fuck you've got huge balls… I …" she dove her mouth down on him and began to deep throat him. She had totally given in to her urges and her body had taken over. But unfortunately for her, his hips rose up and soon spurted a rich mouthful of sperm into her mouth. She started to gag and then caught her breath and began to savor the taste. She pulled her mouth off of his dick and pulled herself up to his face.

"I don't want any of that stuff." He protested.

She rolled away from him and lay down next to him, a sweet smile on her lips. "Good boy."

He brought his hand up to hers, she took it and brought it down to her slit. It was wet and ready for him. She was one of those few women who founds sex while pregnant exciting and enjoyable. He felt is finger enter her sweet depths and become wet.

She took long deep breaths, her mouth leaking cum, "I… I'm ready for you. Come beside me and lay… take me from the side." She wiped her other finger along her mouth, "I'll be damned if you're wearing a condom… that's the best shit I've had since Donnie."


"Donnie?" he asked, then realized that it would be natural for her being his wife.

"Yeah… but he doesn't cum that quick. If you want to please a woman you need to learn how to control yourself sweetheart." She smiled at him, "I don't care how big your prick is… that was too quick. You have to fuck me now. Come over here."

He moved over next to her and smelled his cum on her lips. "No, not like this. Not after knowing what they did to you. I didn't even want… this. Let me be the one man who won't use that body."

"You're not using me… I want it." She took a deep breath. "I got raped up my ass… I don't really want sex like I've had it. You taught me restraint, which is something that this body doesn't know. When I… she was little, she used to go around giving guy's head just to get approval from them. Oh… I have all of that experience. It's not sex to me… I love taking a nice hard one in the chops. At least I'm in control."

"You definitely were that." He laughed, rubbing his hand along her face. "I want to fuck that body again. But not like this."

"I want you too…" she said wiping cum from her face and sticking her finger in her mouth, "You have no idea how bad it felt… I felt like a fag when they got me up the ass. That fucking husband of mine just stood there getting off seeing me… I can't stand that Nick. What am I going to do?"

"You're not a fag. We'll get though it." He told her, kissing her on the forehead. He didn't care about his cum.

She kissed him on the forehead and smiled as they sat back down. She felt the car turn around the corner and her weight was shifted. "Someday I'll get my dick back… then I'll show my husband and Monty where the shit falls. I promise you Nick… these tits and cunt don't make me less of a man. I'll show my husband a blowjob… he calls me his… my head you know… he calls it his 'cum hole". She fumed, "My little cunny is the only thing made for a man. Other than you of course."

They continued talking and she cleaned up her body.

Monty continued to drive down the road oblivious to what was going on in the back. He was not fond of the fact that Nick was in the back. There was something he didn't like about the boy, something he never did like about him. For one, the boy never dated anybody, and always had his nose stuck in books. Monty was not fond of books, or much anything else for that matter. He was not a very intelligent man and had no clue that they were onto him. He had at first been a part of the plot to trap Mike, or had at least known about it, and had been made aware of it one day when Jordan had confronted him. She had told him that he would never get the opportunity to have sex with her, no matter how much he had wanted to. He had seen the tapes of her, his son had shared them with him, but she had refused his advances. And then one day at the point of a kiss and a grip of his cock she promised him that she would deliver him all the sex he wanted. He agreed, thinking that she was hitting on him, when in actuality it was quite something more. It was not until after he had made love to her and impregnated her that he realized that it was Mike stuck in Jordan's body.

He turned on the radio, switching through the stations as these things went though his mind. If it wasn't the drivers on the road, it was the sad country music. He always enjoyed it, turned on a little Brooks and Dunn for old times sake. "If you'd stay on your side of the road lady..."

The guilt did not last long, for he knew that even Mike would not hold it against him when it came to brining a life into the world. It had been something that they had shared together, and whether or not it worked out, it was the fruit of his and her loins. Now his protectiveness for her had faded in hopes that she would give him the occasional bout of wanton sex on occasion. As he drove it plagued his mind knowing that sooner or later he would have to take her home, no matter how it worked out with Febe. Jordan would have to return with him to their place because without her the two other children would be destroyed. That was something that neither Mike nor Jordan could muster.

About that time the cellphone rang and Monty turned down the radio to answer it. He was sure it had to be someone from back home, his wife or somebody. They'd want to know what was taking so long to get his new vehicle home.

"Yeah?" Monty answered.

"Pops?" Donnie said on the other end of the phone, "Thank... I mean damn it's good to talk to you. I ..." the signal broke up a little, "to see how things are going... wanted to talk to Jordan."

"She's busy at the moment, but give me a second and I'll get her." Monty lied, thinking about how horribly the whole thing was somewhat his fault. "Unless you want to talk to me for a little bit."

"That works." Donnie said, sounding depressed. "She's been bitchy. I don't want to catch her at a bad time." Donnie continued, "You know Pops, I am glad that you're taking her for a few days. She couldn't be in any safer of hands. And when you get that new camper, she'll like it."

"Marriage is a sacred intuition son." Monty said ignorantly, "I've been riding with her... you two deserve each other. After what I went though raising you."

"She's not that bad." Donnie laughed. "She used to like to experiment and make our marriage more exciting. I just don't know Pop. I'll keep it short because I don't want to be on here long, but I can't be any more blunt about it. When I met her she was this exciting beautiful woman. As time went on she had kids and we got pregnant again this last time and I noticed a change in her. She's always known her place..."

"People change, son." Monty interrupted him, "But your relationship with your wife is your relationship with your wife. Did this start when she got pregnant?"

"It had to have been. She was all over me the one night hot and heavy. Then she got distant like she's somebody else. She's my wife and I'll always love her..." Donnie continued. "But like the other day before you left. She promised me that she'd do a twosome with me and this other guy. It's embarrassing to say but the truth. I brought him over and he started on her fucking up the ass. I taped it and watched. She seemed to really enjoy it and was playing her little slut role that she does. But after he left she just ran up to our room and locked the door crying her eyes out. I asked her to come out and she told me to leave her alone."

Monty pulled over along the road and let the engine running. He knew that Donnie would want to talk to Jordan more than anything else, and that he would settle for nothing less. "Women are like that. Do you remember when you first got married how I told you she's a wild girl. She is a woman and she has emotions. Your mother is the same way sometimes." then he added the question. "Did she really take it up the ass the night before she left?"

"She did..." Donnie said quietly, "Why?"

"Because." Monty said almost in disgust, "She's a pregnant woman and she should know better than that. I've been taking extra care with her on the road and I can't believe she'd... that close to birth. When is she due?"

"Oh. In two weeks from what I heard. But you know it usually goes over. She asked if she could go and I let her because I think she needs some time to think. If she wants this marriage to work then she is going to have to... help."

"Well, maybe you should cut out the sex with other guys. I think that might be it. She's having your third and forth child, Donnie... would you be willing to do that for her?" Monty said.

"You know I would Pop. I love her, that's what I married her for. We've just been a little out of touch. I know she wants this marriage to work." Donnie told him, "Just promise me that you'll bring her back to me."

"Don't worry, she's not going anywhere." Monty told him, watching raindrops fall on his windshield. "Just what I need."

They had driven into rain, not a good sign. Monty had just about enough of his son pestering him on the phone. He finally got out of his truck and walked over to the side of the cab. It was muddy and he cussed the whole way with it splashing up against his new white shoes. What would Linda say about this when he got home? He knew what it would be, in his own jaded sort of way, she would read him up one side and down the other.

He tapped on the window of the cab to get Jordan's attention. It took awhile to wake her up from her sleep, and when she woke her hair was everywhere. Thankfully, he did not notice the little bits of cum that she had missed on her face. Her blouse was stained with a little drop of it on the collar.

"You woke me up..." she complained, pushing her hair back and sliding the window open, "What's going on. Did we get pulled over or something Monty?"

"The phone... your husband wants to talk to you." Monty said, holding his hand over the microphone.

"Tell him I'm busy Monty. I don't want to talk to him... please. I have Nick in here and... I don't want to think about that fucking son of yours!" she growled at him, but still accepted the phone.

"Maybe you misjudged him. He loves you." Monty said, but was cut off when she shut the window.

She crossed her legs and looked down at her belly as she leaned against the cab. She hit her head on the edge of it. "Damn..." she said in the microphone.

"Is everything alright... Jordan... baby?" Donnie said on the other end.

"I just hit my head and it hurts is all." she said with a fake hint of happiness to hear from him, "And everything is wonderful my man. I can't wait until we get back... wrap your big arms around me and have you all to myself."

"After the babies are born, I promise you." He told her, "Whatever you want you've got. If you want me to quit bringing the guys around I'm happy with it. I'll get you that new dress you wanted and get you a new car…"

"Honey pants… hush." She quieted him down, "I don't want any of that stuff. Just relax baby. Relax."

"But I can't relax, nothing is that simple." He told her.

"Yes it is. We'll be home soon." She eased him. "And I'll have these two babies, you can have your father take you and the kids to the hospital to see them."

"I know. I'm just worried because." He paused for a moment, "We have to keep it quick on here, well I've been trying to get close to you but you won't let me. We've always had fun…"

"You've always had fun." She said aggravated, "I only get it up my ass from other guys. Donnie, I was pissed when we left. My ass hurt so bad. You don't UNDERSTAND. I just want it in my pussy."

"The other month when you begged I…" he stuttered.

"Oh fuck it Donnie." She growled. "What guy has his wife pregnant and has other guys fuck her up the ass? I'm sick of it. It's stopping now. And if things aren't done my way then you can kiss your happy home goodbye. I want a divorce."

"Don't say that." He whimpered. She had hit him where it hurt.

"Then relax and quit whining. I'm coming home soon." She ordered him, "But things will be done my way from now on."

"I love you honey." He said almost in tears.

"I love you too baby, you know that. I'm so wet." She said, feeling the rain come in through the window.

"Your pussy?" he asked her.

"NO! Not my damn pussy. It's raining here ass." She grumbled, "You won't be getting any of that for awhile either. You take care of your tools better than my pussy… which isn't saying much."

"What is wrong with you? Son of a bitch! I'm being nice to you." He yelled at her in the other end.

She winced for a moment and got a strange smile on her face, "Oh you'd love to know. You keep saying 'I love you honey… I love you honey' but I know you don't mean it you bastard."

"I only know that I don't want Mike and Febe to see us having problems when they come up next month." Donnie changed the conversation.

"Mike and Febe? Don't I ever get told…" she stuttered.

"Yeah Mike called up last night and told me they'd be coming up. He says he'd like to see the babies, and wanted to talk to you but I told him you were with dad. He had no clue you were even pregnant."

"Oh… I thought I… told him." She said quietly.

"Obviously you didn't. He told me I'm quite a stud." He laughed with pride on the other end.

She thought of Donnie's dick and Monty's dick, how both of them had felt between her legs and in her mouth. It sickened her as to how macho males egos drove her life. It hadn't always been that way, she became conscious of her pussy lips as he said what a stud he was. What about her? What about her egg that he had fertilized? All three of the men Monty, Mike and Donnie were on her shit list because to them she was only a piece of ass. "You're a stud and a half. I love being your wife. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Huh?" he said surprised.

"Mike and Febe are good people. They've made it work for all these years, I wonder what their secret is? Why can't we be like that? Donnie, I'm willing to make an effort to save our marriage, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Oh." He chucked, "Well they've made it work because Mike is an easy going guy. When we're all together you and Febe can go and spend some girl time together." He seemed to become quiet before continuing, "I just like when we get together. Two couples… what do you girls talk about?"

She was quiet for a moment, biting her lip as she was known for doing, "We talk about shopping."

"You know… I don't like the idea of us not having other people involved. Can we have just one more go round?" he said.

"I guess so… like what?" her whole plan had been shattered.

"Well I have always had this thing for Febe… I thought maybe you could have some fun with Mike or we could all get together…" he suggested, "He's been screwing around on her for years."

"He has?" she said surprised.

"Yeah no shit he told me that he's been screwing some woman out the street from him right under Febe's nose. Funny shit." He laughed as a tear formed in her eye.

"Is her name Bessie Ward for any chance?" she asked, knowing exactly who the woman was. Bessie had been a woman who had been jealous of Febe and had wanted to have sex just to get her man.

"I have no clue. I only know that he said her cunt is tight. He said Febe is huge… she can take his dick and her dildo vibrator at the same time. Fucking insane."

"Please… no more. I don't want to know about Febe's puss." She thought of Febe's cunt and knew that it was not that large. It infuriated her that Mike, who had once been a woman himself, would say such things about Febe. Febe was a good woman!

"Relax hon, I know how Mike is. He has always been a crazy shit." He liked to gross out his wife. It was a report that he had had with her for years. "Just don't tell Febe anything about it. I don't think she knows."

"Oh I won't tell her. You know how I feel about cheating! That shit doesn't go with me unless both… like how you and I do." She paused for a moment, "I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her that her husband is fucking around on her. She's too good of a friend."

"I'm running up dad's phone. Hey, we'll see them as soon as you get settled with the babies and shit." He wasn't listening to her.

"Ok hon. I love you. Tell the kids mommy will be home soon." She sighed.

1...345678