Queen Bitch Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can do." He told her.

She hung up the cellphone and started crying as Monty came in for the phone. He took it from her and laughed as she handed it to him.

"Your fucking son… I'll be damned if I'm spending the rest of my life with him. What a dick. I don't know what she saw in him!" She cried.

"His dick?" he continued to laugh. It seemed silly to him that the woman before him was once a man. She had become totally feminized by the body swap.

"You are so retarded!" she yelled, "What is it with your family and the fascination with your dicks? You think that women just sit around fingering themselves waiting for you and your son…"

"You had a dick once too. You know what it's like. And in fact right now… I think you have that penis envy." He laughed at her.

"And I'll get my dick back! I'm not gonna be a woman forever. I'll be damned…" she looked up at him and started laughing, realizing that he was trying to make light the matter. He was a jerk and she knew just how to deal with him, just a simple kiss. They locked lips and their tongues danced around one another.

As they parted he licked his lips, "Hmm… were you eating chips? Ruffles with… don't tell me… onion dip?"

She gave him a wicked smile as she tried to forget the taste of his kiss, "Yeah. I just want you to know that I'm not the type of girl to kiss and tell."

Later that day they pulled in under the bridge below a nearby creek. They had driven all day and had finally came to the town where Febe and Mike lived in. Jordan looked out the window and almost cried as she saw the nearby stores and places that she had not seen in a long time. In fact, she had never seen them before in this body. They sat there and waited in the truck for Nick to go home and tell Febe to meet them at the restaurant later that day. It was muddy by the creek and Monty went down to have a look around to see if there were any fish in the water. It was secluded, even their voices could not be heard due to the traffic going across the bridge.

Jordan came down next to the creek next to Monty and stood on a large rock, her huge belly sticking out.

"Are there any fish in here?" he called out to her.

She walked over to the side closer to him and was for the first time in her life grossed out by the moss along the rocks, "I think there are. I used to fish here when I was a man. Nick and I would come down here and fish all the time."

He stick his hand in the water and brought it up to his nose, "Hmm… smells like puss."

She rolled her eyes at him, "Enough jokes… please. We've had fun but remember who I am. Don't you dare forget who I am. I'm not Jordan. This is not my… huh?" She looked down between her legs and felt something dribble out from her vagina.

Monty walked over to her and caught her as she felt lightheaded. "Are you ok hon?" he asked her.

"I'm not sure." She held her hands on her belly and made a soft groan as she felt her stomach make noises. "I'm having pains… and it felt like water."

He sat her down and reached down to her crotch. He stuck his finger inside and felt the gooey liquid that was inside of her. It seeped out onto his hand and he brought it up to his nose. "This is not good."

"What's wrong with… me?" she said as tears formed in her eyes. "Don't finger me!"

"You're dilated. Just a few centimeters but still…" he said.

"She can have her body back Monty, I don't want this! Oh..hhhh… it's starting to hurt worse." She grumbled.

He stood up and wiped the sweat away from her forehead. Her hair was starting to become stringy, and it seemed still his daughter-in-law and not Mike. This constantly bothered him as he looked in her eyes feeling guilt, for he could not see Mike in her eyes. "Tell me… your pain, has it been going on long?"

"A couple of hours, but nothing different than before… when I'm pregnant it's normal." She cried.

"So is childbirth…. For women." He said, checking his pockets for his cellphone, but couldn't remember where he had put it.

"I've had pains before… mild ones. I had some earlier." She said with her hand on her stomach, "I was laying with my weight one me earlier… I think that might be it. I'm not due for a few more days." She winced again as another pain hit her.

"Well I hate to tell you but I think your water is soon going to break. It doesn't happen very often but I remember her saying before that with her other kids she had a little bit of that shit dribbling from her before her water broke." He informed her.

"So… my water is going to break." She sighed, "I wasn't around for my wife when this happened. I wonder if there… I could put a cork in it or something. This being a woman sucks!"

He walked her back to the truck and had her sit on the front seat. He had her spread her legs and looked up at her slit as she sat there. It was obviously starting to dilate. "Yes… you're starting to dilate."

"You've got to be kidding! I am so close! I want Febe here…" she became bitchy as the discomfort grew, "This is all your fault! You fucker!"

He let go of her and stepped away from the truck. "Then you're on your own. You act like it's all my fault… you had as much of a hand in it as I did. How do you think… oh you just wait. You're in for a huge surprise and when you find out… don't come to me."

"Monty……" she winced as another pain hit her, "No… don't go… leave me like this. Ahh… please…!!! These things are like lasting and… about three minutes apart Monty. Don't… fucking… leave me."

"Well, it's part of what we wanted. But not like this." Monty smiled. He had hidden a good bit from her. What he had hidden was the fact that there were plans underway for Jordan's pregnancy ahead of time that he had planned just in case, "You can't be three minutes apart."

"I AM three minutes apart. I'm telling you I am. I am. I am." She bit her lip. "I don't know why…" And it was then that her water broke. She stopped in mid sentence and felt the liquid flow down her leg, and felt a little embarrassed because it felt like she was peeing. She thought back to earlier in the day at the bathroom and wished that she would have told someone about her labor pains. "…and there goes my water!"

"What do I do?" he said, "Now my truck seat!" Her reached behind the seat to look for paper towels but couldn't find any. It was a pain.

"Yeah my water broke! Ohhh ohhhh ohh…. My breathing… Oh please God not here! Not under a bridge!" she cried as the pains intensified. She felt the tightness between her legs and knew that it had begun. She was now a complete woman, she gave out a loud scream as another part of Mike disappeared forever.

"Ok I'm calling Febe." He said, going to the back of the truck for the cellphone. Jordan's pains were so intense that she didn't hear him say that he was going to call for Febe. Tears began to form in her eyes.

The phone rang in and Febe answered to find Monty, "Hello? Yeah Nick came by, but he said I'm supposed to see you tonight. Is something wrong?"

"Yeah please tell me Mike isn't there. Could I ask you a favor?" Monty said in excitement over the phone.

"He's not here… he won't be back until tomorrow night actually. Um… what's going on?" she said surprised.

"Well, Jordan's water broke… she's three minutes apart. Tell Nick to bring you here now because we won't be able to get her to the hospital."

Febe nodded and looked at Nick. She heard Jordan's screams on the other end of the phone, "That's stage… two labor. It's different for every woman. I'm coming immediately. What… what I want you to do is get her up on her feet and get her in the back of your truck."

When Febe hurried to the bridge in her small sports car with Nick, Jordan was in the back in intense pain. She ran over to the truck and jumped in and went instantly to the woman's side.

"Febe…" Jordan groaned, it seemed like a dream to her, "…I… did he tell you?"

"Yes he told me… you're having these babies now. You'll be fine girl! Push when I say push and we'll get you to the hospital." She went down to the woman's vagina and began to inspect her.

"I brought the warm water bottles." Nick told Monty.

"Monty, you know what to do with them." Febe instructed, taking control of the situation, "Nick… did you bring water for her?"

"Damn I forgot it!" he spoke, angry at himself. He looked at Jordan's eyes and saw that pain that looked a world away from the blowjob a few hours ago.

Monty took them and wet some towels and began to wipe Jordan's face down with the towels. Her hair was soaked and her entire body was burning with intensity. "In a few moments… hopefully… it'll be over."

"Her husband should be here. She's ten centimeters dilated." She wiped her hands on Jordan's clothes, "A little messy but I've seen worse. Your husband reminds me of my own… never there when I had mine."

"I didn't tell her everything yet." Nick told Monty. "This sure isn't the right time."

"It sure isn't." he agreed.

"Febe…" Jordan brought her up next to her. Their hands embraced and they looked each other in the eyes, "…I never wanted it to be like this…. Not ever. Never. And Donnie… fucker… he…" she felt a contraction starting, "…he's not like I love you… not in childbirth… I should have been a better…" and it hit her with a scream, "HUSBAND…"

Febe felt Jordan's hand squeeze her hand and clasped it back harder. She leaned forward and kisses the woman one the forehead, "You're a sweetheart and a good friend. I know your husband can't be here and you want me here instead. I appreciate it."

Jordan screamed out with her contraction, "NO NO….GOD!"

Monty looked down and smiled at Febe. "We're crowning! We're crowning!"

Febe went down to Jordan's pussy and began to hold her hand tighter. The whole time Nick had been watching in horror from a few feet away. He had not been much of a help, "Good girl… that's it. No talking… just push like the other two. Push… breath… push… breath… good girl."

"Shit! That's nasty!" Nick groaned and covered his eyes as Jordan pushed out the first baby and collapsed onto the back of the truck. There was still one more baby, and Jordan looked up with a scream as her pussy ached as the pressure of the other baby began to push it's way into the birth canal.

Monty took the baby and Febe handed him a towel. They went over to her car with the warm water to clean the baby off.

"Go with her. She'll should have a few minutes before the next one comes. Keep her comforted." Febe told Nick.

He went over to her in the truck and laid down beside her, wiping the sweat from her forehead with a towel. He took his own pepsi and gave her a drink of it, ending the gurgling sound that she was making. "Are you alright?"

She looked up at him and reached up grabbing his collar, "…I just popped that thing out… fuck… why didn't you tell her!"

"I… I didn't have time." He stalled her.

"I felt my last bit of manhood slip away when she took that baby out of ME.." she fell down as her contractions became stronger. The ebb and tide of this cycle was natural and feminine, something that she had only read about. This was the worst that she would ever have to endure, she thought. Yet she managed to speak through her excruciating pains of child labor, "…one more… have to tell her…"

He held her hand and sighed, "Push… push…"

"NO!" she screamed out, "Before… Mike knows… she has to… help… me."

Febe ran over thinking that there was a problem and rushed to Jordan's vagina. "Did you say it's crowning?"

"No." Nick told her, then looked his mother in the eyes. There was a look to his eyes of relief and uncertainty. On one level his family had been reunited, and on the other it was changing forever as Jordan gave birth as a woman.

Febe must have seen something in her son's eyes when he looked at her. She reached out and grabbed his hand, "Are you alright? I know you've never seen anything like this before. She's got some time… wanna talk?"

Nick smiled and nodded as Febe had Monty come over and take care of the laboring woman. Jordan looked up at them as they walked away and was about to say something, but it turned into a scream of child labor.

His mother leaned into the car and got some more blankets out of it. She was always calm, she had seen many children brought into the world in her days.

"It reminds me of when you were born." His mother told him. She turned and handed him the towels, "You're doing a fine job and I'm proud of you. They've always been good friends and it seems so weird."

"Then you do know?" he sighed.

"Yeah… I know you've never seen a woman before, but that's how we all come into the world. It's a perfectly natural thing." She smiled, patting him on the head.

"Then you don't know…" he gasped.

"About what?" she smiled.

"About my father… about how he's… not who he is." He told her.

"Huh?"

"Well, we… we went up to visit Jordan and Donnie last year. And… well Jordan used something on Dad and he and her… well she stole his body… and well those babies are Monty and hers. That's Jordan… but it's really dad."

"You… oh hell!" she sat down on the seat, "That explains so much! Good lord. Mike…. He came home to me."

"Yes… and was pregnant. She likes to be called Jordan and likes men… but…" he started to tell her.

"No I believe it. She's all woman. But it explains why your father has been cheating on me. I knew it! This must be Jordan… only she would be so conniving to do this." She held her hand up to her head and felt like crying.

"No well… dad went over by her stove and they got shocked. That's how they switched. I can't prove that it was intentional. I can't see how it could be. I mean, it made him all woman and he's done some experimenting… but he wants you." He spurted out.


Febe turned her head to hear Jordan scream out, for a moment distracted, "Yeah… well I'm not too sure about that. I should be way pissed about your dad but at least I'll get to spend some time with him. I have a plan. But first we have a baby to deliver."

"Baby… my father just had a baby… out of his thing." Nick sighed.

Febe put her hands on her son's shoulders and realized what the boy had been going through for the past few months. In her heart she knew that it had been the case, the huge change in her husband, but she had never accepted it. Not until now. "I should be shocked… but I'm not." She kissed him on the forehead, "You are very brave… and your father is brave. Brave for doing what is right. Did heee… she really come here after being with men because she loves me?"

"I think so." He told her, "We came a long way and she didn't want… what she had there. She loves you a lot."

Febe and Nick went back to the truck where Jordan was. Nick had decided to take the first baby while Monty and Febe worked on Jordan. The pregnant woman had gone several minutes since having the first baby and was soaked in sweat. Her vaginal area was a huge mess of afterbirth and liquid from the first birth.

Febe went over to Jordan and kissed her on the forehead, tasting her sweat. It was sweet and salty, somehow it made her feel proud of her husband to be going through all of this. She had never seen Jordan as being attractive before. "Spread your legs this time… like you're peeing. Squatting will make it easier girl."

Jordan looked up at her with a slight smile, "The first one… a boy… or… a girl?"

"It's a girl!" Nick yelled to her.

Jordan looked up at Febe and smiled, "My daughter… my little Luna."

"Luna Brooke… first born… Donnie will be proud." Monty sighed, "Your husband will be pleased."

"One more…" Febe bent down on Jordan's belly, running her fingers across the tattoo. "What an interesting tattoo."

"It's coming…" Jordan moaned, squeezing Febe's hand. "I want Nick… and you with me."

Nick held the baby, looking at it's little fingers and it sat crying in his hands. It was so tiny, he wrapped it up in a towel and covered it's face. "I need to watch little Luna here."

"No… I want you here." Jordan cried out to him.

Monty ran his hand through her sweaty hair and leaned down to kiss her on the lips. He felt her trembling mouth against his and licked the side of her face. Febe caught Jordan's eyes the entire time while the man was kissing her, and it seemed as if Jordan was enjoying it. He looked down at Jordan and smiled, "I'll hold my daughter. Fuck Linda's plan… you don't know. I know what I want… and that's my woman and her wife."

Jordan smiled at him, "My… big stud."

"Linda's plan?" Febe looked over at Monty. She winced at those words and wondered what he could have meant.

"Then you two… you made these babies together? I mean like sex?" Febe looked over at Monty and Jordan. The look on her eyes was thick with hurt. She couldn't imagine Mike ever wanting to be with Monty. "What have they done to my beautiful husband!"

"I'll talk to you about it in a little bit." Monty told Febe, while his eyes were still fixed on Jordan. "But you've got one hell of a woman there."

Febe looked down at Jordan and smiled, "Yeah, I guess I do. And… well take Luna. Go… go babe."

Monty took Luna from Nick, and in a few minutes he held his second daughter Venus in his arms. Jordan have given birth to the second baby with a little more ease. This time Febe, her and Nick were there by her to take care of her and urge her on. And with that she had consummated her femininity and become a mother in her own rite.

Monty met with Febe and Nick outside of the truck as Jordan fell off to sleep. Monty had Nick hold the babies and sent him away with them. So it was finally Monty alone with Febe.

"My husband is amazing…" Febe said, wiping off her hands with a towel. She had still had a good bit of the afterbirth slime on her, it was a mess. "she'll be coming around a little bit. I want you to take her somewhere to rest. Keep her comfortable."

Monty moved closer to Febe, putting his arm on her shoulder. "Your husband and I… what a woman. You got that shit right. And she wants your ass."

"I'm not into women." She laughed, "I've never tasted pussy and I do plan on starting. I'll wait until he gets his body back."

"She'll never be a man again. Not after having my children." Monty said in a whisper.

"And how do you know this? You fuck her and then you think you own her?" Febe said, looking at the in man seeing the same male ego she had seen many times before. She knew that Mike had been a good husband and now a good woman for the very reason she married him, he never had this type of ego.

"She is certain that the two of you can still make it even though she's a woman now. The spell that… well what Jordan used to make him a woman is… well." He moved closer to her and put both hands on her shoulders, "I just know that it's impossible. I tried to get her down here before the babies were born… there was still a chance, but not now. I can't begin to tell you how much this bothers me."

"You men are all the same." Febe rolled her eyes at him and pushed him away.

"Up yours. You have no clue… and you're out to break her heart. I did this and I feel bad."

She laughed at him, "You cheated on your wife… she cheated on me. I love her but… she seems to enjoy dicking people so… let her feel it. The bible does say that a woman who give in to sex owes her husband her lust."

"That's what the ring says… and it's why it was used on her. And besides…" he backed her up against a wall, "…when I went up that day and she was sitting there with a vibrator moaning about you… I took her drunken ass like I always wanted to. She's changed me… I know she never cheated on you."

"Then it was a ring? A magical ring." Febe pushed him away from her, "You out to fuck me or take my body? Tell me more. Tell me why I have to go through this… tell me why he has to… tell me WHY my husband has to come back with a coochie and…" she slammed her fists on his chest, "…I can't have my man."

1...345678