Queen Katie

Story Info
Will hotwife Katie choose chastity for her cuckold?
8.7k words
4.47
97k
130

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyGee
MikeyGee
66 Followers

Katie had enjoyed the last 3 months. Never before in her life had she felt so sexy, so empowered, so sure of herself. Ever since her husband indicated that he might want her to take on a lover, she had been a whirlwind of sensuality, eroticism, arousal, and pure sexuality. She loved her husband deeply – they were definitely soul mates, and she could not imagine life with another man. Not only was her husband funny, intelligent, and good looking, he was one of the best lovers she had ever had – if not the best. She loved his eyes, his touch, his breath, and smell – she simply loved him. However, they had been married for well over a decade, and as has often been said – you might really like filet mignon, but if you had to eat it every night, you might enjoy a hamburger now and then. This is why her husband's fantasy had some appeal to her.

Before they were married, Katie had been quite sexually active and was able to enjoy sex for its own sake. And while she cared for her lovers, she had never been in love with any of them – that is, until she met her husband, Mark. She had been a faithful, loyal, and devoted wife for well over a decade when Mark asked her about her fantasies. They had fallen into a bit of a routine sexually, and although always good, they had both let themselves go a little and the sexual escapades became a bit predictable. Katie responded to Mark's inquiry in a dutiful, yet sincere manner – "why, you are my fantasy, sweetheart." It was true, she never really allowed herself to fantasize about other men, or women for that matter. She didn't let her thoughts linger on things that might cause trouble to her life – a life she loved and did not want to alter or damage in any way. Her husband, however, was a little more reckless.

It was at this point Mark recounted the plot to a TV show he had seen where the husband had arranged a "date" for his wife with another man – a well-hung man. Mark told her that at first he thought it was crazy, but the longer he watched the show and the more he thought about doing the same thing for his wife, the more it turned him on. He couldn't explain why, but he liked it – a lot.

Katie couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could her husband love her and want her to be with another man? Why did this turn him on? What did it do for him? Why was her own pussy getting wet thinking about it? She looked at her husband, and she suddenly realized he was a little kinkier than she had ever given him credit for. She really liked it. What other dirty thoughts did he have behind those seemingly innocent eyes? Then, looking at those eyes of her husband, the same eyes she had been peering into for so many years, she imagined those eyes watching her as she kissed a new lover. She imagined her husband watching her with a big strong lover – a stud. She shuddered.

That was 3 months ago. Since then, she and Mark had successfully found her a lover on line – a bull – a real stud. He was bigger than Mark in every way. He was 6'2" tall, very muscular, and his cock was longer than and twice as thick as Mark's. This contrasted with Katie who was a petite woman, just over 5 feet tall. More importantly, Katie's bull, Phillip, had the endurance and stamina of a cyborg. He could fuck, suck, and play with Katie for hours without cumming himself. What appealed to Katie the most was that her new bull was into kinkier things than Mark. Phillip was more of a "bad boy" than her husband. While Mark was playful and fun, Phillip was serious in the sack and very dominant. He ordered her around, told her what to do, and commanded her in such a way that she felt compelled to obey. When he fucked her, he really fucked her. He was taking what he wanted, and, in turn, giving Katie exactly what she needed – to be taken. Katie and Mark had never indulged in BDSM, blindfolds, whips, restraints, or anything in the 50 Shades genre. Phillip introduced Katie to these things – and she really liked them. She found herself really enjoying being a submissive to Phillip's Dom. All she had to do was obey him, and she would receive hours of pleasure and orgasms – it was phenomenal.

Because of this, in the last 3 months, Katie found it easy to become more and more submissive to Phillip. She found herself thinking about the new things Phillip might do to her on their next meeting. Would he tie her up? Use ice on her? Nipple clamps? There was always something new, and most of the time she liked it...no, she usually loved it. The only problem from Katie's perspective was that Phillip was only available every other week since he lived out of town and only came by twice a month. Still, she starred her "dates" with Phillip on her calendar and looked forward to them. She got insanely aroused each time a date grew near. She came so hard and often with Phillip, she started to feel guilty. This whole thing had been her husband's idea.

She knew Mark was enjoying the ride as well. He was constantly hard and they had never had so much sex since they were first dating. She would get home from her dates and tell her husband all about them while he massaged her, played with her feet, or brushed her hair (a new thing they did together). What Katie noticed was that Mark needed her more since she started cuckolding him. He was certainly turned on, but not as confident – a natural occurrence when a man's wife is being pleasured by another man. This scared her a little since she didn't want to ruin or damage him or hurt their marriage. At the same time, she had never felt so tended to and desired. Her husband was so attentive and caring – more than she could remember since they first started dating. She loved that part just as much as the good fucking she was receiving from her new lover. If it was possible, she found herself loving her husband even more.

Still, Katie worried about Mark. He had many bouts of angst. She initially thought if she could teach him to dominate her in the bedroom like Phillip did, he might feel better. So they tried some of the games she played with Phillip, and it was good. Mark was a smart guy, he could figure out how to be a dom, but he wasn't as good at it as Phillip – it wasn't as natural. Also, it turned into some kind of strange competition – Mark was trying to be better at being a dom than a natural dom. It was a bit like Kevin Hart trying to beat Michael Jordan at basketball. Also, Katie didn't need to be a sub to 2 men. She couldn't help but to compare them which wasn't fair. She had a life with Mark. They raised kids together, paid bills, and did so many things. When she met Phillip, it was just raw sex – no distractions. That's how she could lose herself in the role of sub with him. With Mark, she always viewed him as her partner...her life partner. She didn't feel submissive to him.

Then one day it occurred to her. She asked Mark to get something out of the refrigerator, and he responded, "Yes, ma'am." Katie realized that Mark should be her sub, not the other way around. It made perfect sense. She would be a sub to Phillip, and Mark would be her sub. Katie would get the best of both worlds – a sub and a dom. She thought about the things she could make her loving husband do for her as a sub. She could make him service her, lick her whenever she wanted, shave her, paint her toenails, massage her, the list was endless. She could even control Mark's orgasm. She had never really done anything like this before, but she quickly became aroused at the idea. Her husband should only be allowed to cum when she decides. It seemed so right.

The power she could wield was a real turn on. Her husband was a strong man, a smart man she respected greatly. To control him and make him her sub would be a powerful aphrodisiac. What if she didn't allow him to cum for long periods of time? Mark would get so turned on, he would do anything she wanted. He would pleasure her for hours in the hopes of getting some release. He was really good with his tongue... and fingers. She thought how fun it would be to let him fuck her without cumming. She would get as much attention as she could possibly want, and if she needed to be dominated, controlled, and fucked by a huge cock, she had a bull for that. She got so hot thinking about it, she caught herself rubbing her wet pussy through her clothes.

It was after this revelation that Katie did some reading and discovered this is common among hotwife/cuckold couples. Apparently when cuckolds cum too often, they become filled with angst. This explained Mark's swings from jealousy to arousal. She was simply letting him cum too often. She needed to keep him aroused, desirous, and wanting her – wanting her pleased.

She decided to test her theory. That night Katie enticed Mark to their bedroom for promised sexual fun – kinda normal for a Friday night. As they began kissing and running their hands all over each other, Katie asked Mark to suck on her nipples. Actually, she realized, she didn't ask, she told him to. Naturally, he did as requested. Mark loved playing with Katie's breasts. As he sucked on her nipple, Katie realized she had already been pretty domineering in bed with her husband – always had been. Mark's hand reached between Katie's legs as he licked and sucked on her breasts, and he began rubbing her clit and labia – softly and slowly and first, then gradually picked up the pace. Katie was getting extremely aroused and began to fondle Mark's cock with her free hand while he played with her. He was already rock hard.

At that point, Mark began to position himself between her legs – ready to enter her. It was then that Katie said, "Hey babe, let's get started with Trevor." Trevor was the nickname they had given to Katie's rabbit vibrator. Katie watched Mark's face closely expecting to see disappointment – he loved to fuck her after all, but instead, she was pleasantly surprised to see Mark's eyes grow wide and a big grin hit his face.

"Okay, honey. I'll get him." Mark jumped up and retrieved the toy from their closet. When he noticed the batteries were gone, Mark ran downstairs to find new ones. Katie was giggling to herself as her husband was so willing to please her – obviously a product of his intense arousal.

That night Katie had Mark lick her, fuck her with Trevor, use his fingers, use other toys, and intermittently, she let him fuck her with his cock. However, each time Mark fucked her, she instructed him not to cum until she said so. Mark was very careful not to cum. Finally, after about 2 hours filled with orgasms (all Katie's), Katie had an intense rolling orgasm that went on for about 2 minutes while Mark fucked her from behind with a very large strap-on. She collapsed utterly exhausted.

"That was great, sweetheart. I'm going to go to sleep now." Katie really was exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. Mark was still hard as a rock and roaring to go; however, all he managed to get out was...

"Okay, honey. G'nite." And he kissed her gently.

The next morning, Katie found Mark's cock rock hard while he slept. Thankful it was a Saturday, she climbed up on him, lowered her somewhat swollen pussy onto his morning erection, and fucked him slowly waking him up.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he replied reaching up to cup her breasts.

"Me too," Katie said while rocking back and forth on his cock with her hands pressing into his bare chest. Katie loved the fact that her man slept naked and always seemed to have morning wood – this morning's was particularly firm.

"I want you to fuck me four times today," Katie said smiling at her husband.

Four times???!! Mark's brain was frantic. He hadn't done that since college. He wasn't sure he had that kind of stamina.

"Okay, honey, if that's what you want."

"I do," said Katie, "and to make sure you can do it, I will not let you cum the first 3 times. That way you'll be sure to be ready each time I am, and if you cum without permission, I won't let you back into the pretty little pussy for an entire month. Or I could let you cum now and no more sex this weekend. What do you say?"

Mark was unsure about this, but was willing to try. "Okay, I'll go for the 4 times today!"

Katie smiled. This was going very well. That day Katie had Mark fuck her all over the house and with all kinds of toys and, of course, his cock. Each time Katie made sure that Mark did not cum, but each event lasted for at least one hour. Mark's cock was hard most of the day. He had never been so hard for so long. Finally, that night, Katie was enjoying herself so much she decided to extend the proposition.

While Mark was fucking her slowly, so as not to cum, Katie smiled at him, "mmm, you like that pussy, don't you?"

"You know I do," Mark replied.

"You like watching me cum?"

"You know I do."

"Would you rather cum now and be done for the weekend? Or fuck me four more times tomorrow?"

Mark thought about it, but only briefly. "I want to fuck you four more times tomorrow."

"What if those four times tomorrow you only get to use your mouth, your fingers, and the strap-ons, and not your cock? You will just be making me cum."

"OK." Mark smiled.

"Wow," Katie thought to herself, "this is fantastic." She became more aroused knowing how dedicated to her pleasure her husband was. He was literally placing her pleasure before his. She was going to make sure she gave him what he wanted – her pleasure.

"Get Trevor out again, and make me cum." They went on for another hour with Trevor and various other toys and body parts.

The next day, Sunday, proceeded pretty much the same as Saturday, except Mark was even more attentive, sexual, and vigorous. Katie, was simply getting worn out. By Sunday night, Katie was ready to see the fruits of her labors. She was determined to let Mark cum that night, but only if he agreed to her terms.

"Have you ever felt this turned on?" Katie asked her husband as she played with his cock while they kissed naked in bed.

"No, I need you so much – all the time it seems." Katie smiled.

"Don't you think I should always control your orgasms?"

"It does really turn me on, but I'm not sure." Mark was a little timid about this line of discussion.

Katie's lips got really close to Mark's ear as she whispered while stroking him, "Mark, honey, I need you to give your penis to me. Look how hard you get at the thought of giving me your penis. You want this. I want this. We've fucked all weekend – this is the best we've ever had. Give it to me, and I'll let you cum in my pussy tonight. If you don't, you'll have to wait – maybe until next weekend."

Katie could see Mark thinking about it. "C'mon, honey, tell me your penis belongs to me. Don't you trust me?" There was a slightly wicked grin on her face.

"My penis belongs to you." Mark let it out really fast in one breath as his cock grew harder and began throbbing.

"Mmmmm, thank you, Sweetheart. Now as I promised you will get your reward."

Katie climbed on top of Mark and slowly rode his throbbing cock. Then she leaned over and held his head by the hair in her hands holding him down. "Fuck me, cuckold," she said. That word always got Mark excited. She told Mark to fuck her hard and cum inside her. It took him exactly 12 seconds to make that happen, but his orgasm lasted about a minute. He came so hard, so long, that he swore he could feel it in his fingers and toes and he almost blacked out. Katie had never seen him so lost in his orgasm like that. She knew that she had done that for him...to him, and she loved it. There was obviously something to this control that was working for both of them.

The next day was not as good for either of them. Katie was exhausted from a full weekend of sex and a little sore. The combination of coming down off an incredible sexual high combined with a typical Monday was bad enough for Mark, but Katie also set up a "date" with her bull. Mark was usually less into being her cuckold the day after he came. However, Katie knew how to get Mark over his reluctance. She immediately started kissing, fondling, and teasing him. When she told him how hot it made her to fuck another man while being so in love with him it turned him on and also reassured him of her love for him. In fact it was true; part of the thrill for Katie was how naughty she was when giving her pussy to another man while her heart remained totally devoted to her husband. It meant she was pure sex personified for her time with her bull. That is what turned Mark on as well – to see his wife turn into a nymph.

"Oh, and guess what, sweetheart..." Katie prodded Mark.

Mark moaned while Katie stroked his growing erection, "What?"

"You get to be there this time." Mark's eyes grew wide. He had not been allowed in the room with Katie and her bull yet. It was his fantasy to be there, to help her get ready, to assist the bull in taking her, maybe even to participate in a three-way. At the least, he thought he could enjoy watching her cum while he stroked his cock nearby.

"Really? Oh man, that'll be great. When are we meeting Phillip?"

"Not until Friday, my love."

"5 days, that's not too long," he thought.

"Naturally, you will not be fucking me before then," Katie added, "However, you can please me in other ways." Mark's cock grew firmer and he kissed his wife passionately. Katie allowed herself to get lost in his kiss. She loved him so much – she was having such a good time with this.

That week went by quickly. Every night, Mark would be attending to Katie. He was brushing her hair, painting her toenails, licking her pussy, etc. while she fondled his ever present erection and telling him how much she loved him for allowing her to get the fucking she deserved – even if it wasn't by him. And according to her plan, she became more and more dominant – telling him how to please her. While she missed being submissive to a man, she enjoyed the new found power she held over her husband. His utter devotion to her pleasure made her feel like a queen – powerfully erotic – more than she could have expected. She also knew that when she was with her bull, he would dominate her and make her feel like his fucktoy – also powerfully erotic. She was becoming an incredibly sexy and sexualized creature and she loved it. She felt increasingly desirable and attractive. By the time Friday arrived, she was a walking bundle of sexual energy – ready to be fucked.

Friday arrived and Katie and Mark drove to the hotel to meet Phillip. Mark had a huge grin on his face behind the wheel, Katie was worried that he was having visions and not focusing on the road.

Katie asked Mark if he was ready.

"I am more than ready – I can't wait."

"Well, honey," Katie was a little nervous, "There are a few things we need to cover before we get there."

"Okay," Mark responded – now getting a little nervous himself. He continued to drive, looking forward gripping the wheel a little tighter than usual.

Katie instructed Mark, "Sweetheart, Phillip is very dominant. You need to know, once we enter the hotel room, I am his. He will do with me as he wishes."

Mark smiled, "Yes, it's going to be so hot."

Katie patted Mark's knee, "Yes, it will be, but you have never seen me so submissive. You might become uncomfortable." Katie was remembering her last meeting with her bull. He had used his mouth and fingers on her for an hour before he had even gotten undressed. She came so many times, she was begging to be fucked. Then Phillip made her put on the blindfold he brought and then masturbate while he watched. But Katie got the most aroused when he directed her to place her hands in the restraints, strapping herself in, and then beg him to use her. She felt so controlled and used – she loved it.

"I think I'll like it," Mark seemed confident.

"He may ask or command me to do things. Is there anything you don't want me to do? If so you should tell me now."

MikeyGee
MikeyGee
66 Followers