Queen Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are his for today, sweetheart. If you want to submit to his whims, I am game."

"I've been his for more than today, Mark. I will likely be his sub for awhile. Are you ok with that?"

Mark was lost in his imagination. He just nodded, "Mhmm."

"Ok, one final thing then," Katie paused, "Phillip and I have a safe word, but that is just between him and me. I am giving you a safe word now. If things get uncomfortable for you, and you need them to stop, you need to say 'Niagara Falls.' Phillip and I will stop immediately; however, if you say those words, I will end the whole thing. You will be showing that you don't trust me to know my own limits, so it will be over. We will go back to our monogamous lifestyle, and I will never do anything like this again – no lovers, no BDSM, just our regular sex life. Got it?"

Mark thought for a few moments. "You make complete sense. I got it. I won't stop anything."

Katie smiled. This really allowed her to test Mark's limits and her own. She knew Phillip had some games in mind that involved them both, but she was really unsure how far they went. This could get really interesting.

They parked and headed inside to the hotel room where Phillip was waiting. Walking down the hall holding hands, they stopped in front of the door. As if practiced, they both took a deep breath, looked each other in the eyes and at the same time asked each other, "ready?" They smiled , and Katie knocked.

The door opened slowly displaying an imposing figure in a business suit and tie on his cell phone. He motioned them inside with his free hand, saying goodbye to whomever he was speaking and turned off his phone. He turned to Mark and looked at him right in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I needed to finish that up so we could enjoy ourselves uninterrupted. I'm Phillip, nice to meet you." He extended his hand in a business-like manner.

Mark automatically responded, shook his hand, and replied, "Mark, it's a pleasure."

Phillip then motioned to a soft chair next to a table by the window, "Please, have a seat, Mark."

Mark thanked him and made his way to the chair. Phillip was larger than he expected – not taller, but larger. His shoulders were huge and his biceps strained at the arms in his suit jacket. He may have been only 4 inches taller than Mark, but he probably weighed 50 lbs. more, and from the look of it, all muscle. That was certainly not a weak grip in the handshake they just shared.

Katie watched waiting for some attention her way. She loved the way a big man like Phillip looked in a suit. He must have just come from work, she thought. She had never seen the two men in her life side-by-side like that. Phillip was quite an imposing figure – more so when seen next to her husband, who was much bigger than her, but quite a bit smaller than Phillip. Finally, Phillip looked at her. His eyes got a little wide, and a slight grin emerged as he extended his hand for hers, "You look lovely," and he kissed her hand gently.

Phillip continued to hold Katie's hand as he walked her to the foot of the bed where he motioned for her to sit and began addressing Mark. "Your wife is a beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman. I have enjoyed making her my toy to play with for the last few months. I have invited you here today to witness the pleasure I bring her, the pleasure her utter submission to me brings her, and perhaps feel the pleasure yourself watching her give herself to me completely."

Katie watched as her massive bull spoke to her husband. His voice was as strong and commanding as his massive body. She watched him speaking to her husband, but she wasn't listening to his words, but rather watching his lips. She was remembering kissing those lips. She watched his hands as he began to loosen his tie. She was remembering those hands holding her down, grabbing her hips, pulling her hair, holding her legs apart as he fucked her.

Phillip continued, "So, Mark, if you want to stay, you will need to stay in your chair, and only speak if spoken to, and do not get up or interfere in anyway unless told to do so by your wife. Do you understand?"

"Yes," his voice cracked a little, "may I take off my clothes or play with myself while I watch?"

Katie snapped out of her trance, "Yes, my dear husband, but remember, you may not cum unless I say it is okay, and you cannot talk to me unless I speak to you, so you may get frustrated." Katie winked at her husband. She could tell he was excited, but also a little scared. So was she.

"Great, let's begin." By now Phillip had removed his jacket and tie and was standing in his dress shirt and pants. He then took Katie's hand into his own and pulled her close to him wrapping his arms around her. Katie felt so small in Phillip's all encompassing embrace. Looking up at his eyes, her neck was bent all the way back. He was so much taller than she. Phillip then reached under her ass and picked her up so her lips could meet his. She wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms locked behind his head. Their kiss grew in intensity their tongues eagerly exploring each other's mouths. Katie loved Phillip's soft lips coupled with his intense kisses. She could feel her body warming up.

Phillip held Katie up like a child with hands under her ass – underneath her dress. She felt his fingers now massaging her cheeks as she squirmed. Slowly, he walked her toward the foot of the bed and lowered her down in a sitting position.

"You know what I want," he said. With that Katie reached up and unfastened his belt allowing his pants to fall to the floor. She smiled as she saw his bulge in his underwear and began rubbing it staring up at his face. Phillip was unbuttoning his dress shirt. As he removed it and then his t-shirt, he spoke again. "Take it out and suck on it, slut."

There it was – that word that drove Katie wild, but only when Phillip said it. She became extremely aroused being a slut for him. She pulled his underwear down; as he stepped out of his pants and underwear gathered at his feet, her hand grabbed his cock at its base and began to lick the head gently. It was at this point, she finally looked over at her husband sitting in the chair. She wanted to look him in the eyes as she took her bull's massive cock into her mouth. Mark's eyes were wide and he was biting his lip a little. She could see his right hand rubbing himself through his pants, but all his clothes were still on. She took Phillip's hardening cock into her mouth – which was a little difficult because he really was quite thick. She moaned as his cock filled her mouth and then she closed her eyes so she could focus her attention on her bull instead of her cuckold.

Katie worked Phillip's cock like a true master. She tried to deepthroat it, but it was really too large for that. Instead she stroked it with both hands while working the head with her tongue. Phillip ran his hands through her hair telling her what a great job she was doing, what a good wife she was, what a great lover she was. She was listening to him intensely – she knew she was his and needed to follow his instructions. She had really become an excellent sub – ready to please.

"Thank for that, Katie. Now, I want you to do a striptease for your cuckold, but do not let him touch you."

"Yes, sir," Katie stood up from her perch on the end of the bed and walked over to her husband who was already breathing a little heavy. She ran her hands up and down her sides lifting the sides of her short dress ever so slightly revealing her upper thighs one at a time. She then turned around facing away from her husband moving her hips in a swaying fashion. "Unzip my dress for my lover." It was not a request, it was a command. Mark reached up and unzipped her dress as she ordered.

Katie turned around facing her husband staring deeply into his eyes as she slowly lowered the dress down her body while she swayed back and forth to music that was not playing outside of her head. She licked her lips and began to tease her husband. "I hope you are enjoying yourself," her dress was now at her waist and she began to push it over her hips on the way to the floor. "Phillip has a fantastic cock – it's so much bigger than yours, and he really knows how to use it. You will see that soon enough." She winked at Mark as she stepped out of the dress.

Katie removed her black lace bra and dropped it at Mark's feet. Then she turned away from him once more looping her fingers in the sides of her black lace panties. Slowly she pulled her panties down her legs towards her toes as she pushed her ass straight back toward her husband's face. When her hands reached the floor with her panties, Mark got a whiff of her excitement with her pussy just a foot or so away from his face. He really wanted to reach out and grab that beautiful ass, but he remembered he was not allowed to touch her.

"That's enough, slut. Come back to bed." Katie turned around to see Phillip lying on his back with a beautiful erection pointing straight up. His cock was so thick – the thickest Katie had ever seen and touched. The mere sight of it made her insides tingle with excitement. She couldn't wait to feel that inside her again. She crawled back onto the bed and began sucking on his cock once again; however, she only worked on Phillip's cock for a couple of minutes before he stopped her.

"That's good slut. Now it's your turn to lie on your back." Phillip sat up, kissed Katie, and slowly turned her so she was on her back while he had his hands on either side of her holding his body over hers. Then he slid his right hand down her body and between her legs. He grabbed the inside of her upper thigh and slightly pulled her legs apart all while kissing her deeply. Katie felt his tongue rolling around hers and her head began to swim losing herself in the feeling as her legs parted. Then she felt his hand cup her mons applying pressure on her clitoris. Her hips raised slightly to meet his hand. Phillip's hand moved in a circular motion pushing downward until a single finger made its way between her lips. Katie could feel her wetness suck the finger inside her. A low moan escaped from deep within. She was lost in the feeling and her hips writhed with her bull's machinations. Suddenly, Phillip's hand left her pussy and Katie whimpered for its return. Then she felt Phillip's fingers on her lips.

"Open your mouth and taste your excitement on my fingers," Phillip commanded. Katie did as instructed and Phillips fingers slid into her waiting mouth. She could taste herself on his fingers; it excited her to know how wet he had already made her. She licked and sucked her juices – her taste was quite pleasant. Then her bull pulled his fingers away and she opened her eyes. She realized her eyes had been closed for quite some time. As she regained focus, she saw Phillip sucking on his fingers covered with a mix of her fluids.

"Mmmm, you taste good." Phillip then moved his hand back down to Katie's waiting pussy. "Place your hands above your head," he commanded. "Cross your wrists." Katie then crossed her arms at the wrist above her head. Phillip then took both her wrists in his left hand holding them firmly above her head – she was restrained completely by his strength. Phillip's right then found its way back to her wet, wanting pussy. She could feel his fingers penetrate her deeply while the palm of his hand pushed down on her clit. Then her body began bucking wildly as Phillip violently massaged her pussy hitting her g-spot continuously for what seemed like hours, but was in reality a minute or so. Katie's body convulsed in pleasure and she kicked and writhed aggressively, but was held down by Phillip's left hand on her wrists. Her whole body was wet – her pussy from arousal and squirting and the rest from sweat. She was out of breath and panting as the aggressive attack on her pussy abated.

She was hornier now than she could ever recall being in her entire life. She needed to be fucked – she needed Phillip's cock. Sensing this, Phillip asked, "I'm going to fuck you next."

All Katie could manage was a moan – she was still lost in orgasmic bliss.

"You are my slut now. Say it."

"I am your slut," she responded obediently.

"Your pussy belongs to me."

"Yes, yes," she replied, "this is your pussy."

Phillip again started rubbing the outside of her sopping cunt, "and I can fuck this anytime I want."

"You can fuck this pussy anytime you want." She would say anything he wanted, she truly was his slut, and she loved it. She needed to be dominated like this – all pleasure, no thought. All she could think about was how great her pussy felt.

"Good slut." Phillip said gently. "Tell me, slut, who owns your husband's penis?" Phillip looked up at Mark for the first time in forever.

"Oh, I own it – he gave it to me this week."

"And you can do anything you want with it?" Phillip asked.

"Yes, it's mine." Katie was intrigued, but a little irritated – she needed to be fucked.

"Sit up and stroke my cock," her dom commanded and she responded. His cock was so thick in her hands that her fingers didn't quite go all the way around. "I'm going to fuck you with this cock," he continued, "but not until we put that thing away." Phillip was pointing towards Mark's erect penis.

"Do you want him to get dressed," Katie really didn't know what Phillip was asking.

"No, look inside the nightstand drawer, and you will know what to do."

Katie rolled over toward the nightstand and slid open the drawer. Inside she saw something she had only seen in pictures. It was a plastic male chastity cage with two pieces, a tiny but strong looking metal lock, and a tiny key on a chain. She gasped a little and picked up the device to examine it. Then she gazed up to her husband, still sitting quietly in his chair as directed. His eyes were wide, and he shook his head a little.

"I am your master, slut. If you want me to please you with my cock, you need to do as I say. You say that is your cock; lock it up for me, and I will give you the cock you deserve – the cock you really want, the cock you know you need. You might find some of that ice useful." Phillip pointed to the ice bucket on the counter. Katie stood up with the cage, walked to the ice bucket, grabbed a few partially melted pieces of ice, and approached her erect husband whose hand was firmly grasping his...or rather her penis.

"You heard my master, sweetheart. I have to lock you up. You do want to watch me get fucked by his beautiful cock, don't you?" She was not questioning the order, she was simply doing as her master told her because that is what she did with him – it brought her great pleasure. He always brought her great pleasure.

Finally, Mark thought, they asked him a question. Mark thought about what he could say. He could say "Niagara Falls," but then it would all be over, and he hadn't even seen him fuck her yet. A million more thoughts flooded his brain, but all he could respond with was, "Yes, I want to watch him fuck you."

"I want that, too," Katie agreed. She then placed the base of the cage over Mark's cock and balls. She then applied the ice to the underside of his balls. In mere seconds, Mark's erection diminished and Katie was able to slide his penis easily into the plastic covering lining up the pins from the base to the holes in the sheath. Finally, she placed the tiny lock around the hole on top joining the two pieces together thus preventing Mark not just from penetration, but from achieving an erection at all.

A shudder rippled through Katie's body as she realized what her loving husband had just given her. He wanted her to receive pleasure so much, he gave up any chance of his own – at least for now. He really did love her. She loved him for it, and leaned over and gave him a very passionate kiss arousing them both. While Katie's arousal stimulated her pussy and clit making her even wetter, Mark's arousal created a little discomfort as his attempted erection now met with resistance.

"That's enough, slut. Come back to your master." Katie turned around walking back to the bed. Mark got more aroused looking at her perfect tight little ass.

"Now, usually, when I possess a hotwife, such as you, slut, I demand exclusivity to her pussy, but I know you have high needs sexually. You need to be fucked, possessed, owned, often, and by someone who knows how. I have not been able to see you as often as you need so I have permitted your husband, although he certainly cannot possess you like I can, to help satisfy you. However, my situation has changed, and I will be spending a lot more time in town. I mean to have you as my fucktoy more often - likely 3 or 4 times per week. Would that please you?"

Katie could not contain herself. She clapped her hands together, bounced up and down a few times, and simply said, "Oh, yes, that would be wonderful."

"Well, as I said before. If you are going to be my fucktoy, I need exclusive rights to your pussy. This means your husband will need to remain in chastity while you are mine."

Katie looked at her husband. His cock was locked away. She remembered how aroused he got; how attentive he was when denied – all the hair brushing, massages, baths, etc. She thought about how she felt like a queen with him as her servant. She really liked that, AND her bull could fuck her 4 times per week. It was the best of both worlds. She was sold.

"Okay!" She smiled and turned to her locked up hubby. "It'll be okay, honey. Trust me." She knew what was best for him...and her. Mark was not sure about any of this. How long would it last? When could he cum? It was too much, and he started to say the safety words, but then he thought ... "I still haven't seen him fuck her yet. Maybe I can say the words after."

Her bull continued, "Normally, I do not permit my slut to keep the key; however, that is your decision. If you feel like you want me to have the key, guaranteeing your cuckold's chastity, simply relinquish the key to me anytime. I will give you the key back when I am done having you as my slut or when you are done wanting to be owned by me."

Katie nodded her head and started to give Phillip the chain with the key on it, then she paused. She looked at her husband and said, "Maybe I should hold onto it for now," and wrapped the chain around her fingers.

"That'll be fine. Now come over here and lie down with your hands above your head."

Katie did as she was told.

"Tell your cuckold to lick your pussy."

"Cuckold, come and lick my pussy," Katie's voice became as assertive as her bull's but cracked a little near the end as she anticipated the massive waves of pleasure yet to come.

Mark made his way over to the bed, crawled up between her legs and began licking her sopping wet pussy. His cheeks quickly became coated with her slickness, and his cock strained against his cage – he loved every minute of it. While Mark attended to his wife's clitoris and lips, Phillip made his way to her face with his cock in hand. He placed on her lips commanding her, "Suck on me some more, Katie." It was odd hearing him call her by her name, but she immediately did as he said, once again sucking on the head, but keeping her hands above her head. Then she felt the restraints on her wrists. She was being tied up – her right hand still clutching the chain with the key on it.

"Tell your cuckold to tie up your legs for your master."

"Cuckold, do as my master says. Tie up my legs so he can fuck me." Mark then took a pair of leg restraints Phillip was holding out to him. These restraints fastened at the knee and were connected to the bed above Katie's head holding her legs up and apart showing her wet, open, and inviting pussy.

"The cuckold may sit down now," Phillip motioned to the chair where Mark dutifully returned. The main event was about to start. Phillip positioned himself between Katie's legs and began rubbing his large cock on her clit in a circular motion. Katie moaned and wiggled her hips trying to get the cock she desperately needed inside her. Then Phillip slid the head of his cock up and down the length of Katie's opening. She knew that he was about to enter her, and her heart was racing, her head spinning with desire. Finally, the tip of his huge head entered her and stretched her lips. A loud moan escaped her lips. The world disappeared for her as she closed her eyes, bit her lip and focused all of her attention on that mammoth penis at the opening of her vagina.