Queen Kiera Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

When Davey got home, the house smelled good because Patty was cooking dinner. Rarely in his whole adult life had Davey been treated to that. Patty came to the door and greeted him with a kiss, then said, "OK, this morning Kiera said not to let you change out of your work clothes until you came to the kitchen to help me get dinner ready. And ... um ...." She was blushing somewhat as she told Davey he was supposed to greet her at the door by going to the floor and kissing Patty's feet (which happened to be bare), and then when she turned around and pulled her jeans and panties down, he was supposed to "um ... french kiss ... um ... my butthole." She laughed nervously, reflecting the fact that it was certainly not her idea and something she'd never had a man do.

They had dinner together, during which time Kiera called to tell them she and Darcy would be staying overnight in Bellewood, planning to party with Tyler after he got off work. They would probably be back tomorrow (Wednesday). As for tonight, they had called Darcy's roommates back at her old apartment to inform them Patty and I would be coming over to get more of her things to bring to the house. So we needed to do that, and also complete all the regular housework. Oh yeah, and Darcy had a bag of dirty laundry in her room, so we needed to start on that.

Ugh. My first opportunity to relax for a whole evening with Patty, just the two of us, but we wouldn't be allowed to cuddle on the couch and watch TV, or take a swim together in the pool. I was catching on to the fact that even if I could bring myself to rebel against Kiera's orders, I wouldn't be able to convince Patty to do the same. She seemed half-infatuated with my assertive young cousin. I suppose she saw in Kiera all the qualities that she herself lacked, and envied.

On the other hand, we did get to spend all the time together, and we were doing something active. We cooperated on all the chores, and the moving, so ... at one point I even allowed myself to consider that there was some wisdom in Kiera's direction. If ever there was an improbable sage, it was my tyrannical cousin, but ... Patty and I did seem to have much more to talk about than we'd have had just watching a movie.

The time passed quickly, though, and when 11:00 came, we looked back upon the evening amazed at what we'd accomplished. We were able to move an end table, a small dresser, a shelving unit, and two lamps from Darcy's old apartment. After a quick phone call, we found out where Darcy wanted the shelves, so as I hung them, Patty arranged various furnishings and made her room look very homey.

Then we went up to our bed, the pallet on the third floor. After we snuggled and kissed a while, Patty said, "OK ... Kiera says whenever I feel any sexual stirrings at all, I need to make you ... um ... lick me ... you know ... down there. Even if you're asleep, she says, or I feel a little guilty ... um ... she says I need to get past that. So ... I know you're really tired, but ... um ... oh and also, I'm supposed to ... um ... like ... push your head to ... my ... um, butthole ... when I think that would feel good."

Her talk was making me so hard, and the tie seemed especially cruel, holding my erection back. It was like I wanted so badly to just grab her, TAKE her, and make passionate love to her. But I couldn't. I wasn't be allowed to have any control, or unleash my will in any way. The only mode allowed me, for expressing what I felt for her, was to slavishly lick.

"Also, she says I should always choose if I want to sit on your face, or if I want to lay down, and let you go to where my pussy is. She worded it ... um ... what was it? Oh, 'You can take your pussy to his face, or make him take his face to your pussy. But it has to be whichever YOU feel like at the time. Don't even think about his feelings.' That's what she said. I know. It sounds soooo mean." She frowned sympathetically. But I knew there was no chance she would deviate from Kiera's orders. She would do her level-best to carry them out.

She laughed nervously as she pushed my shoulders to indicate that I should slide down between her legs to lick her. She removed her panties, and I positioned myself on my belly, my legs sticking out the end of the covers. I had seen her pussy in the candlelight the night before. It was so beautiful. Tonight, though, under the covers, I could only smell, feel, and lick. I started slowly. I made passionate love to her pussy as though it represented everything I adored about her. As her rhythm increased, she would occasionally hold my held still so I could rapidly tongue her clit. Then she would spontaneously force my head downward while lifting her hips, and I would slide my tongue between her delicious ass cheeks. I would find her asshole and plunge my tongue in, then be treated to her appreciative coos. "Ohhhh ... mmmm ... ohhhhh that feels so good .... ooooooh ... hhhhh."

At one point she kept my mouth at her asshole for several minutes while she fingered her clit. It was difficult to breathe since my nose was more or less buried in her pussy. She seemed oblivious to my suffering, and the overwhelming sense of surrender from being so trapped awakened an indescribable, almost desperate desire to please her. I was sure her face must be registering the ecstasy she felt; I wished I could see it.

Once she was satiated, she pulled me back up to her. When my head cleared the covers, I gasped and took in several breaths of fresh air. She said, "Ohhh. You couldn't breathe under there?"

I said, "Well ... at first I could but with no new air coming in, it got harder and harder."

"Ohhhh. I'm sorry. I'll think of that next time and slide the covers over once I'm heated up enough."

We kissed. She said, "I loved that. I've never had a man do that for me for so long. Mmmmm. I wish I could do something for you." Again she wore that sympathetic frown. "But I can't."

"I know, it's OK. Actually you just did something for me, because you gave me a way to show you how crazy I am about you."

"Awww."

"I love you, Patty."

"I love YOU, Davey." She treated me once more to that beautiful, warm, loving smile ... it was magic, how that smile made me feel.

It must have been between 12:00 and 1:00 when we fell asleep, and it seemed I dreamed a lot and didn't sleep very deeply. In one dream, I was sitting and having dinner with some strangers when all of a sudden cum splattered all over them, on the walls, and on the table. In the dream, I realized I had just sprayed cum everywhere and didn't even feel it. My pants were even on, and it had somehow blasted through, and went all over the place. At first, no one else noticed. Only I could see there was cum on everything. One woman had poofy hair teased upward and stiffened with hair spray, and all atop the hair sat little glistening globules of cum. It looked like she wore a pearl-studded hairnet.

I sat mortified watching everyone eat. Then an elderly woman at the table inspected her wrist, frowned, and grabbed a napkin to wipe off white globs, their origin a mystery to her. Then the others noticed white droplets on their shirts, or plates, or drinking glasses. Someone finally identified the mess as semen, and they all turned on me angrily. One man picked up a knife and approached me to cut my dick off.

A rush of fear made me wake up with a start, at which point I felt an incredible pain in my dick. It was one of those middle-of-the-night erections that made the necktie feel excruciatingly tight. I started moaning, and clutching at my crotch. Patty woke up and said, "Ohhh. What's wrong? Is it the tie?"

I could barely speak. "Hhhyes. Ahhhh. Ow. The tiehhh. Hhhhh, ohhhhhhhh."

She darted out of bed, saying "Stay there." She almost slipped on the steep stairs leading down to the second floor. I heard her go down to the ground floor and knew she was going after ice. I couldn't imagine ice was going to feel very good, but it couldn't be worse than feeling like a strip of polyester was about to slice my dick off.

She came up with a ziploc baggie with ice cubes and water in it. I was sitting up, rocking back and forth, doubled over in pain, but she had me lie back. She slipped my pajama pants and underwear down. She applied the freezing cold bag, and it did NOT feel good. I reached down to push it away, but she slapped my hands, sharply uttering "Ah- Ah-. No, honey, you have to let it work. It'll work, you'll see."

I continued moaning. The ice actually seemed to hurt worse at first. I writhed and complained, but she kept up her ministration. I threw my head back wondering how I could bear the ordeal; it was like a painful medical procedure that you simply can't escape, but it helps somehow to be aware how calm your doctors and nurses are.

So I trusted Patty and just lay deliriously as my eyes wandered around the ceiling. Finally I became aware that she'd lifted the ice pack off of me, and though my genitals were still freezing, I couldn't feel the pain of the necktie. My dick was numb, so I could only feel Patty's fingers very faintly, but she inspected the area of my dick against which the tie had pulled so tightly, and said, "Oooh. It's so red and swollen."

That didn't sound good. Then she said, "You have, like ... a puffy area here ... like a big blister."

Oh, great. Then I felt the most pleasant sensation in the world. Patty's wet, affectionate lips were kissing my penis. I looked down at her, surprised. She looked back up and smiled. "Shhhh," she said, "Don't tell Kiera. But ... she didn't say I couldn't kiss your dick. I just can't suck it. I couldn't suck it anyway with this on here. Hmmm. Well, this was really hurting you tonight, I can tell. Is it always this bad?"

"Well, I've never seen signs of injury, like you're describing, but it always hurts when this happens, yes. Tonight was the worst, though."

"Hmmmm. Well ... you know ... when she switches you to that plastic chastity device ... by the way, she showed me on the computer what it looks like ... it might hurt like this in the night, but it won't pull hard on one area like the tie does. You know what I mean? So it won't leave marks like these."

She came up to lay alongside me with her head on my shoulder, kissing my cheek and neck as my pain subsided. Her hand lazily explored my chest, under my shirt. The frequency of her kisses increased, then I felt her start to wriggle a bit, and she threw a leg over my mid-section. Soon I heard "mmmmm" from her throat. She seemed conflicted, as though trying to build up the courage to say something on her mind. Then she exhaled, reached down to take the ice-pack and hand it off to me.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But I really want you to lick me. So I have to make you. Hold onto this so if you start to get hard and it hurts, you can put this on your dick." Then she climbed up and mounted my face. It made me stiffen immediately. And yes, it hurt. I held the freezing bag against my dick, but tried to concentrate on licking Patty's pussy. She ground herself on my mouth and nose, and every one of her moans and coos made my dick twitch. I winced, moaned from discomfort and frustration, on the verge of crying. But I could only lick, and lick, and lick, and inhale her pussy with every breath, and taste, and feel her juices on my nose, all over my lips, on my chin .... She would even slide up as far as my forehead, grinding on the bridge of my nose, while her ass cheeks smeared pussy juice and saliva and sweat all over my face.

Just when my dick seemed sufficiently soothed that I could remove the ice pack, it would stiffen again and start a fresh round of torment for me. Occasionally my whimpers were so pronounced that Patty had to know I was in agony. It didn't seem to break her concentration at all. Other times, the intensity of my groans seemed to be answered by her increasing her rhythm even more. She seemed lost in her own enraptured world. I licked ... and licked ... and groaned ... and licked ... and whimpered ... and licked.

When she finally finished, her face look so relaxed. So content. She cuddled up beside me. She laid her arm across my chest. She kissed my neck. And it seemed, in only a minute, she slept. Her eyes closed and her mouth still wore a faint smile.

She was asleep. I was just as awake as I'd been the entire last hour. My dick throbbed. My balls tingled. My whole body seemed to buzz. The ice pack was still handy, and I kept having to return it to my crotch to do its work. I whimpered. Patty didn't hear. She slept.

I was sooooo horny. And in so much pain. And my crotch was so cold, and the cold radiated out to my chest and thighs as well. It was so unfair. I had to get up soon. I had to leave for work in just a couple hours. Patty could sleep as long as she wanted once I was gone. She didn't have to work. She slept now. It was so unfair.

At some point I drifted off. But it seemed I'd just gotten there when the alarm went off. I groaned. I turned it off, and kissed Patty. She didn't respond. I gathered clothes and a fresh necktie, so I could head to the shower. Patty didn't budge, so I said, "You can go ahead and sleep until I get out of the shower." She didn't seem to hear me.

After I showered, I came back upstairs to dry off and dress. I thought the noises would tease Patty into waking, so we could enjoy our little morning time before I left. I kept looking her direction as I dressed. She had turned on her stomach while I was in the shower. If she did open her eyes, she wouldn't see me without craning her head back.

She didn't budge. From her inaudible breathing I knew she was sound asleep. Once I was ready to go downstairs, I lay atop her body but held myself up with my palms on the floor. I lowered my head to hers and kissed her cheek. "Patty," I whispered. Her eyes opened just a tad, and she smiled. She pursed her lips to kiss the air.

"I'm ready to go downstairs," I said.

"Mmmm. OK," she replied, barely audible. "I'll see you when you get home."

My heart sank. She was going to stay in bed? I was silent for a moment, trying to formulate a reply that wouldn't betray my disappointment. "Um. OK. I love you." I kissed her cheek again.

"I love you, too," she whispered, with her eyes closed.

I stood up with what could only be described as a full-body pout. After standing still a moment in the twilight and looking out the small dormer window, I walked sadly down the stairs.

PART 5 COMING SOON.....

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12