Queen Kiera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

"Then all of a sudden he pulls her by the hair and throws her on the couch so she's lyin' on her back. I said, 'Don't fuck her, Tyler.' He's like, 'Mmmm, fuck! Why not?' Hahaha. He really wanted to. It was like he forgot all about me and Darcy, haha. Like he thought we were ugly all of a sudden. He had no idea a woman twice his age could be so hot. So he's like, 'OK, I'll just make her swallow my cum.'

"I can see how devastated you are, Davey, but you know what, you asked for it, so you're gonna hear it all.

"So she's on her back, here on the couch, and he bends her head back over the side and goes back to fuckin' her face. But now he can get to her tits and her pussy with his hands, so he pulled her shirt up and started squeezin' and slappin' her tits, and fingerin' her pussy, and SLAPPIN' her pussy, and she's just lovin' it. At one point her hand was down there rubbin' her clit, and I grabbed her hand and it took it away. She's like 'mmmmm', whining. I said, 'No, don't rub yourself, Patty, let him slap your pussy. Slap it, Tyler.' Then now and then I stuck my finger in her twat, and she's like ... squealing. And she was SOOO fuckin' wet.

"So was this little slut," she said, pointing to Darcy. "She came back and stood behind Tyler, she's rubbin' his chest and fingerin' herself at the same time, kissin' on his neck and shit. She's tryin' to get him to kiss her on the lips, but I don't even think he knew she was there hahahaha!

"I stuck my finger in Patty's pussy and just held it still, and I put my head up to Patty's ear while she's got her mouth full of Tyler's dick, and I said [at this point Kiera leaned in close to me and put her head beside my ear], 'He's gonna come in your mouth, Patty, and you're gonna try and keep it all in, and swallow it, and suck him dry ... OK?' And Patty just nodded as best she could and said, 'mmm hmm'.

"So then Tyler's like, 'Ohhhhh fuck!' and he's like, squeezing the hell out of Patty's tits, like he's holdin' on to handles, haha. Musta hurt, hahaha. And he starts to shoot, he's like 'AUUUUGHHH!!' Patty's chokin' and gagging, but she's just swallowing for all she's worth. A little popped out and started runnin' down her cheek, but I caught it and got it back in her mouth. She swallowed every bit.

"Patty kept reachin' for her pussy and I'm like 'ah-ah-ah! No, no. You can wait 'til you go upstairs to get off.' When Tyler was done, he's like fuckin' WORN OUT. He flops down and throws his head back. He's like 'Ahhhhh.' Of course this little tramp [Darcy] sits on his lap and tries to cuddle with him and shit.

"I said to Patty, 'OK, you can go in the bathroom and find some mouthwash before you go back up to Davey, but listen: You can't tell him about this yet. If he's awake when you go up there, and he starts asking questions, just say "Shhhhhh" and sit on his face. If he keeps trying to talk, no matter what he says just say "Shhhhh" and get his mouth back in your pussy so he can't talk. And if he's NOT awake ... then you're gonna wake him up ... by sittin' on his face, hahahaha.'"

"And I said, 'Now listen sweetie, I know you probably feel a little guilty, but you have nothin' to feel guilty about. Doing this doesn't change how you feel about Davey, you know that and I know that. Only one who wouldn't know it is Davey, 'cause he's a dumbass and just doesn't get this stuff yet. But you leave that to me, hun. I know you'da never done something like this if I wasn't here, so ... you let me take the heat, OK? This will not jeopardize your relationship with Davey at all, I promise you. I will make him understand, so all you need to do right now is go upstairs, and cum like I know you want to, by sittin' on his face.'

"So ... there you have it, Davey. That's what happened. And I hope you were listening and didn't miss all the important things I said because you couldn't get past feelin' sorry for yourself. I can see you're still upset, so ..." and she stood up and said, "Darcy, grab our cigarettes and let's go out on the patio for a little bit. Oh, get a candle, too."

As everyone seems wont to do around Kiera, Darcy jumped to comply. Then to Patty she said, "OK, hun, I'm gonna leave you two alone for a little bit. While we're outside you can go ahead and untie him, and you two can sit on the couch here and have some lovey-dovey time. He's probably gonna blubber and cry all over the place, so you can comfort him." Then she pointed at my face and said, "Davey, I better not hear you got pissed off at Patty or said anything hurtful, 'cause I swear to God I'll punch you in the fuckin' nose, then I'll break every bone in your body. I'll fuckin' beat you so bad you'll be bedridden for a week." As she walked away, she said, "And then I'll be your NURSE, and I know you don't want that."

Patty sprinkled affectionate hugs and kisses into the process of untying me, and then we moved to the couch as Kiera had suggested. I wept, and laid my head on Patty's shoulder while she stroked my hair and kept telling me she loved me. "Why would she do that to us?" I complained. "I just don't understand." I kept sniffling and crying.

"It'll be OK. You'll see. It'll be OK. I know she seems really extreme ... but ... I kinda get a lot of what she's saying. I don't think you realize how much she cares about you. I mean I know she's really ... like ... harsh. But ... well, you remember what I said the other night? How loyal she is to her people? She really loves her people, remember I said that?"

I nodded.

"Well, she does. I mean she really loves all three of us. I mean she's ... she's already like a sister to me ... like an OLDER sister, haha. She's really an amazing person. How she knows so much is beyond me."

I wasn't interested in debating the extent of Kiera's sagacity at the moment. I still felt very hurt. And HUMILIATED that I was kept away and kept in the dark while Kiera CORRUPTED my sweet angel of a girlfriend. It was so unfair. I don't get to cum and I have to wake up in agonizing pain in the middle of the night from a stupid fucking tie that feels like it's gonna cut my dick off. Meanwhile some little 19-year-old punk, who doesn't care a damn thing about Patty, gets to rough her up and toss her around like a ragdoll and shoot his load down her throat. Then he gets to spend the same night in a king size bed flanked by two young concubines while I'm sleeping on the floor in my own house! God! ... what an unfair world.

Yet I fully believed Patty every time she told me loved me. Which she did. Repeatedly. As she held me and I cried.

When the girls came back inside, Kiera said, "OK you two, get up and let me sit there." As she pointed to the recliner, she simply said, "Darcy," then said, "Davey, go get another dining room chair and you and Patty can sit here," indicating the spot where two dining room chairs would soon be.

Kiera's tone was a touch softer than usual as she looked at me and said, "OK, Davey ... let's hear what's on your mind." Then she gave me a bit of a warning: "Speak carefully."

I shifted in my chair several times as I frowned and tried to figure out where and how to begin. Finally I exhaled and said, "I know Patty loves me. I'm not mad at her at all for what happened." Then I paused for quite a while as I contemplated how to continue.

Kiera shrugged. "Is that all? Do you wanna ask me any questions, or ... like ... express any feelings or anything?"

"Well ... um ... I just feel ... really hurt." At those last words I shed a few tears.

"Davey. Ask yourself if it makes sense to feel hurt when you KNOW ... or at least you just said you know ... that Patty loves you. That's nothin' to be hurt over, is it?"

"No ... but--"

"What's hurt is your pride. 'Cause you think you're supposed to be THE MAN, and you think you're supposed to be the one who gives Patty every kind of sexual pleasure, or sexual experience, she could possibly want. And what you need to realize, Davey, is you can't. You just can't. It'll never happen.

"See Davey, you still don't realize what a dumbass you are and how much you need my help. Patty gets it. And Darcy, too, she gets it ... see, you don't know I have rules for Darcy, too. Darcy needs my help, too, and she knows it. She knows she's a dumb cunt who would let some guy ..."

Even as Kiera kept talking, Darcy said, "Heyyyyy! Haha."

"... take her away from all her friends and be a possessive asshole and try to tell her what she could do and where she could go, and treat her like a dumbass 'cause she didn't go to college and all that shit. Uh-uh, that ain't happenin'. If we meet a guy and he's mackin' on Darcy, and she's all into him and like 'Hiiii', but I don't like him, she's not seein' him and that's all there is to it. I'll drag her out of the bar by her hair, I don't give a shit. She can whine all she wants but if I don't approve of the guy, she doesn't get to see him.

"And if she REALLY doesn't like it, she can move the fuck out. But she won't 'cause she knows she needs me. That's why I'm always there to supervise what she's doing, and any guy knows if he wants to get to Darcy he has to go through me. If he doesn't like it, tough, I'll kick his fuckin' ass right out the door. But see, she knows she needs my help. And so does Patty. You're the only one who still doesn't appreciate what I'm doing. 'Cause you're a dumbass and you just don't get it. But you will. You'll see I'm right.

"Now you might say, [as she quoted me hypothetically, she affected a whiny tone:] 'Well but I didn't ask for your help, Kiera'. But what the fuck does that matter? You still need it. Fortunately for you, I look out for my blood. I mean, obviously it works out pretty well for me, too, haha. I'm no idiot. But see, Davey, you had a choice, and you made the choice. When I came here and played around and started making friends and inviting them over, using your house as a party pad and not doin' shit, leaving the dishes for you to do and all that, leaving the house a mess for you to clean up, if you were the kind of man you THINK you are, you'da said, 'Hey bitch! You're supposed to be here to look for a job, and if you don't get yourself an interview in three days, I'll ship your ass back to Bellewood and let your mom worry about you. And if you have one more friend over, your ass is outta here.'

"Then Mom and I ... well, we'd have been shocked as fuck ... but we'd have known we were wrong about you. But ... we knew we weren't. We knew you'd put up with whatever I did. And we knew the minute you said anything about housework, all I had to do was lay down the law and make it clear who was the new sheriff in town -- Moi! -- and you'd be my little pussywhipped houseboy. My little helper. Someone to support what I want to do with my life.

"And I got news for you, Davey ... this will come as a shock, but when the time is right I WILL get a nursing job. But family comes first. And when Mom and I talked about my options, she said, 'Hun. Right now Davey needs you. You need to go to Trentstown and straighten that boy out, 'cause I worry about him. He might have been OK if Karen had stayed there with him, but she's moving back here to Bellewood. You just got out of school. This is the perfect time for you to go there. I'd do it myself, but you know men. He's not gonna listen to his old aunt. He needs your younger body to mesmerize him into line.'

"Now if you'da said, 'Yo bitch get a job!' you know what? I would have, and I'd have found my own place and moved out. I'd have left you behind knowing that you'd do fine. But you have no balls, Davey, and that's why you're not fine, that's why you need me. You need my balls." It was pretty hard to break Kiera out of her "zone" when she started lecturing like this, but at this point, the "balls" comment made Darcy laugh, which in turn made Kiera laugh for a moment.

Then she resumed. "You think that was selfish of me, Davey? Well, let's just think about what would've happened to you if I hadn't moved here. You would have met Patty at your reunion. You'd have started seeing her, but on your terms. You're the bigshot with the good job, from Trentstown. She's just the simple video store girl from Bellewood. So you'd always think you were better than her, even if you didn't realize it. You'd have charmed her, 'cause you are a decent looking guy, Davey, but she's so sweet and compliant that she'd have let you decide what the relationship was gonna be like.

"Well ... then because she's 38 and at her sexual peak, she'd be wanting sex all the time, which you would think was great. You'd be like, Man this is great, this woman's a tiger. But you'd shoot your load and leave her wanting, and that's where the trouble would start. 'Cause she's not the kind who would cheat and get some satisfaction somewhere else. She'd just stay home and suffer, and frig herself during the day when you weren't here.

"And I'll tell you what else woulda happened, Davey. I know you really wanted a family, once upon a time. You wanted wife and kids. There's probably still part of you that wants to be a father. So either you'd have made Patty have a kid, which she doesn't want ... I mean, she's never had 'em, and she could've. If she wanted 'em, she'd have had 'em. So she doesn't want to be a mother, she just wants to be in love with a man and it just be the two of you. So either you'da made her have a kid, and now all of a sudden you're thrilled but she's miserable 'cause she's stuck at home wiping runny noses and picking up toys while you're at work ... OR ... she wouldn't have been able to have a kid, or she'd get on birth control without telling you, or some shit like that ... then she'd feel guilty 'cause she was lying to you ... orrrr, or maybe she really couldn't get pregnant, then you'd start to resent her. You'd be pissed off at her for not giving you a kid.

"Now of course none of us knew Patty was in your future. But if I really was so selfish, Davey, I would have said, 'No way, Davey's mine!' and I wouldn't have let you date her. But see, that's not my purpose, Davey. If you and Patty get to where I know you could live on your own without me, I'll let you. See, I do care about your happiness, Davey ... that's the whole reason I'm here! I'm here 'cause Mom and I love you, more than your own parents even ... well ... I mean ... I shouldn't say 'more than your own parents', I don't mean we love you more, I mean we UNDERSTAND you more. We know what you need. They just don't know what you need. We do.

"See, you're like my dad. Mom and I are the only ones who can see that. You're just like my dad, he was a dumbass with no balls, hahaha ... don't get me wrong, I loved Dad. I ADORED my dad, but you know why? Because he was so devoted to Mom. See, he knew his place. He didn't try to be some macho asshole. He just did what Mom wanted so she'd be happy. Yeah, my mom's a bitch on wheels, but so what. She is what she is. And Dad was what he was. Which was a pussywhipped yes-man. And ... they were happy--"

There was a subtle change in the quality of her voice at the word "happy", and at that point we witnessed a rare sight: Kiera's eyes filled with tears. One shortly started to roll down her cheek. She stopped talking, swallowed, and controlled her breathing so she wouldn't get choked up. She cried like most men do. She wouldn't allow herself to blubber and sob. I had seen this only once before, at Uncle Herb's funeral. When she could speak again, she said, "Darcy, get me a tissue."

We were all silent for a long while, as she blew her nose and wiped her tears, which continued to roll down both cheeks. After a bit, she closed her eyes and bowed her head slightly to hide her reddened face from our full view. Then came a quiet utterance. She almost whispered. "I miss my dad." She closed her eyes more tightly, and we heard a faint whimper from her throat.

"Awww," said Darcy, who put her arms around Kiera and held her from behind, laying her head aside her friend's. Kiera allowed it for a moment but then raised her head up to compose herself, becoming embarrassed by the display. She sighed as she wiped the remaining tears and blew her nose once more.

"C'mere Davey." I came to her, and assumed the posture which seemed most natural ... kneeling before her. She embraced me in such a way that my cheek was against her collarbone, and her chin rested on my head. She held my head against her chest, with uncharacteristic affection, laying one hand aside my cheek and ear, while her other arm was around my shoulders. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too, Kiera."

She let go, then stood up, languidly. I could see some tears still in at least one of her eyes. She cleared her throat. "Let's go up to my room and watch TV for a while, Darcy."

"OK."

The girls went upstairs, and we heard Kiera's bedroom door close. Patty and I sat speechless in the living room. The air was heavy with the intensity of what had just happened. We didn't know what to say to each other, but I could see Patty was feeling very happy. We exchanged "funeral glances", the kinds of looks people give each other when they're in a somber setting. She put her hand on my thigh. "Well," she said, softly. "Wasn't that something."

I nodded, my eyebrows slightly raised. "Yes. It certainly was."

We sat a little longer, reflecting on everything we'd just heard and seen. Kiera was the first to break the mood, as she opened her bedroom door and yelled from upstairs, "Daaavey! You need to call the cable company and get them to come out and wire up Darcy's room! Have 'em put a DVR box in there, too!"

"Yes ma'am!" I called back up.

"Ohhhhh!! Did you hear that, Darcy?" Then we saw Kiera come to the landing and bound happily down the stairs. As she approached, she said to me, "I have to admit I just expected your usual 'Ohhhkayyy' [imitating me in a dumb-sounding voice]. You're learning. I am SOOO PROOOUUUD."

This was another rarity, to see Kiera smiling when she wasn't laughing. She rushed up to me to hug my head again, kiss me on the top of my head, and say, "Gooood boy!" I think I almost blushed, yet I felt really content. Patty was also beaming at me, as she squeezed my hand affectionately.

Kiera started back toward the stairs. Patty and I held hands and kissed, and I thought: I think I get it. It really is best for me to just let go ... not worry ... and do as my women say.

On her way up the steps, Kiera pointed toward the dining room and snapped her fingers twice. "All right, lovebirds, get your chores done, you'll have time for all that kissy-kissy later."

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12