Queen of Dragons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guards and soldiers were in groups in the courtyard, training and drilling. Dana's handmaidens were stood at one corner, waiting her return. These were her elite, her personal bodyguard of dragon maidens. As they saw her enter the courtyard they came to her.

"It is as we had been told, Lornel," Dana addressed the captain of her guard without ceremony. "The rumours have reached our king and he has bid me to travel to Gestat."

"And hopes you perish there, no doubt. All know those places to the west have fiercely resisted the Serpent King's armies. It is a land of lawlessness."

"I know this, Lornel. But he has ordered me directly. He invoked the pact and I cannot refuse him."

"Are we to accompany you, Lady Dana?" asked Teritha, one of the handmaidens.

"I would that you did not. I need you to stay at Nimrel and be alert. I already suspect Theodonis will make some move against us while I am away. I need to meet with his lackies later. There is one I wish to come with me, I shall inform them of it soon."

The maidens looked at her quizzically but Dana did not answer them. "I will have to meet you back at Nimrel within a few days. Do not await me here, but go straight back. I will be busy for the moment. When I return, we will have ceremony to attend to." The maidens bowed slightly to her commands. "Go then," she said. "Your mounts await you. We shall discourse more when I see you next."

They turned and left in the direction of the nests, temporary aeries that are held at Kamildan for occasions when the dragon warriors are visiting the capital of their king and master. These nests were located at the very highest point of the palace, and were huge, covered, open-walled dwellings for their dragon mounts. Dana knew her maidens would fly immediately back to Nimrel the great aerie, many miles distant to the north, high in the mountains. This was the home of both the dragon warriors and their mother-dragon Rhiannon, the great flightless beast that lays the eggs of their mounts. Lornel would watch over the running of Nimrel until Dana returned.

Dana went then to the advisory chambers where the king's council convened. The king himself, of course, was absent, though soon enough his hag of a mother arrived to sit in the corner and say nothing at all. Dana spoke with the high council, with Cordonis the head of intelligence, and Maldin the war general, about how exactly she would proceed. She insisted on having at least one warrior to accompany her in journey, and on this they agreed. Supplies and intelligence was relinquished to her. She also insisted that she could not go immediately, for important ceremonies were due back at Nimrel. They were not happy about this. At great length all the agreements were made, and by the time she was able to retire to her chambers, evening was drawing in.

As soon as she was able to leave she went to the great roofs of the palace to check on her mount. The dragon -- a huge red beast -- was sleeping, as they usually do when they are not eating or flying. Valkyrie, she had named him. He was as fine an example of the dragon-hatchers art as it was possible to find. From nose to tail tip, he was fifty feet long. His wingspan was equal to that. His eyes smouldered with the eternal fire of a dragon and his breath had sent many a poor fool to his torturous death. Like all dragon riders, Dana loved him.

"Has he taken food?" She asked of the servant attending.

"Yes, my lady." He bobbed his head. "He took his pick of the herds this morning." When dragons were ensconced at Kamildan they were permitted to take food of the cattle and other beasts that were herded outside the city walls. She nodded, and held her hand to his side as he breathed. His scales, though hard as steel, moved supplely with his slow sleeping breath.

"He sleeps well." She declared. "Have his trough refilled and the bedding changed tonight. I shall fly him tomorrow. I do not wish his wings to go weak with laxity." Again the attendant bowed, and she left.

She got some simple food herself at the palace guard's mess and ate standing. None marked her presence or attempted to accost her. She then returned to her allotted chambers, where she found Machil, the captain of the king's royal guard, sitting at the table in the room. He was studying a game board.

"Fascinating game, this." he remarked as she entered. "Each deployment sets a unique puzzle. I must confess I have been trying to solve this one for some time now." Machil was a tall and handsome man, hair as black as Dana's herself, muscled well from a lifetime of swordmastery, but not a hulking brute like some warriors.

"I care little for these idle pastimes." She responded. "I have scant time to waste on them."

"Ah, but it is time well spent," he replied. "It encourages the mind to think in new directions and approach problems in usual ways. It keeps you sharp, my lady." He smiled as she approached, and she bent a knee, pressed it gently but firmly into his crotch. His hand rose up the back of her legs and rested on her buttocks. "Though I do suspect you have little need for that. You are quite sharp enough," he smiled.

She forced his lips onto hers and their passion was fired. They kissed not like lovers, but like hungry wolves fighting over a kill. She pulled down the top of her robes, her large, full breasts instantly exposing themselves, and pushed a nipple into his mouth.

"I am being sent away on command of the king," she said as he suckled greedily. "He wishes me to go to Gestat. As you had already warned me he would."

He nodded between the rounds of her bosoms. "He received the information some days ago," he said between hungry licks of an engorged nipple. "He took some time to tell his court. For what reasons, I do not know." His mouth turned its attention to her other breast.

"It's also likely he knows that we meet one another," she said airily. "So he knows I may be suspicious of him. He moves against us, Machil. This is worrying." He simply nodded again. Dana's hand was between his legs, feeling his thick bulge. She lowered herself down to a squat, knees splayed apart, She unslung his heavy manhood, slid back his foreskin, and traced a line with her tongue.

"He is dangerous, Dana," he told her as he watched her expertly work her tongue over him. "He is unpredictable. I have enough worries without him tearing apart the bonds that glue our kingdom. You must be on your guard. You must not give him reason to despise you."

She spoke with his cock in her mouth. "He is a despicable manling. Him and that bitch-hag. His father was a king. He is a rat."

She got up and overturned the game board, sending carved pieces flying. She sat up on the table, opened her legs, and let him enter her with his tongue. His hands were over her heavy breasts while he licked her.

At that moment, a young serving girl entered. She knocked, and walked in, and seeing them -- her on the table and legs in the air, him with his head under her robes -- jumped and started to leave.

"Oh! Dear Gaia.... forgive me...."

Dana did not move, Machil did not cease his work. Dana looked at the girl, and something in the huntmistress's eyes held the girl there. Dana put up her hand and beckoned the girl in.

"Servant. Place the clean linen by the bed." The girl, red rising in her cheeks, moved to obey. She then stood there, eyes down. "Clean the hearth," Dana then instructed her. She did so, hesitantly, furiously not looking at either of them. "Close the door, silly girl. Where are your manners?" The girl clicked the door to, and went to brushing out the ash from the fireplace.

Meanwhile, Machil had sat down on the chair. Dana lowered herself down onto him, facing away, and holding the table edge, they passionately coupled. He guided her movements, his hands on her hips. Her heavy breasts bounced in time to their rhythm.

The serving girl finished her cleaning, trying not to hear Dana's rising moans or the slap of their fucking. Every time she finished a task, Dana would instruct her to another. She replaced the candles about the room and stripped the bedsheets. She even ordered her to picking up game pieces spread about the room and resetting them on the very table her and Machil were screwing on.

"Servant." Dana said to her finally. "Your clothes are dirty. I will not have scruffiness in here." It was true -- in their course of her cleaning the girl had gotten soot on her dress. "Remove them. Wash them in the tub."

The girl looked at her, shocked. By now Machil had Dana laying down on the stripped bed. Her legs were over his shoulders, and he knelt over her, thrusting powerfully.

"My lady...?"

"Come here." Dana instructed. The girl obediently did so, trying not to see Dana's large breasts shuddering in time with Machil's thrusts, or the slow dampness escaping from their sex. Dana held out the dirty patch of her dress for her to see. "You see? Dirty. Not acceptable. Remove your dress."

The girl dared to hesitate one more time, but the look in Dana's eyes told her it was unwise. Shaking but slightly, the girl lifted up her dress and stood before them nude.

"The tub has clean water in it. Wash your dress. Then wash yourself."

She did so. She scrubbed her dress clean. Then she got in the tub and cleaned the smears from her own body. As she sat in the warm water, Machil reached his climax inside Dana. They then rose and got in the tub with the servant. Before her they cleansed themselves, Dana cleaning her pussy of his liquid. Machil ordered the girl wash his own manhood, and indeed she took the soap and cleaned him. She was beyond disobeying them now. Dana raised her hips out of the water, and put the girl's head between her legs.

"Clean me this way, girl. Use your tongue. Use it well." The girl licked Dana, but it did not make her cleaner, indeed her juices flowed more easily. By the time the girl had made her climax, Machil's blood was flowing again, watching the two women work on each other. Dana laid back into the water with exhaustion, but if the girl thought she was finished, she was wrong.

He stepped out of the tub and placed his semi-hard cock in the girl's mouth. With his encouragement, she sucked him. Dana watched them, saw his pole slowly becoming more tumescent. She cupped his balls. Dana put her hand between her own legs and began to pleasure herself once more.

They were long before they were finished. At some point they moved onto the bed, the three of them becoming more accustomed to one another's bodies. Dana made the girl climax with her mouth, as the servant continued her attentions on Machil's now fully hard cock. Then Dana climbed on top of the girl. They kissed as Machil took his pleasure with their pussies, moving from one to other as he wished. Soon he burst his seed once more, not inside either of them, but between them, clear-white droplets spreading across their stomachs as they continued to kiss. They licked the milky liquid off one another's bodies.

By now Machil wished to sleep, but Dana was not done. She had the girl bring her to climax again twice, once with her fingers while Dana kissed her small breasts, and again with her mouth. By the time the serving girl crept from the chambers, it was closer to dawn than to dusk. Before she left, Dana spoke to her once more.

"What is your name, girl?"

"My name is Yurale, my lady."

"Yurale. See that you attend these chambers again tomorrow. I have a proposition for you. One you may find intriguing."

"Yes, my lady," she said, hastening out the door.

12