Queen of Hearts

Story Info
Wife's first gangbang.
4.1k words
4.39
415k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueBard
BlueBard
21 Followers

We had been driving for a couple of hours in a stifling hot car. The air conditioning had gone out about an hour and a half before we reached Port Falls. The road had been dusty, but the heat was worse, so we drove with the windows open. This was not how Caryn and I had envisioned our weekend escape from the city. However, we felt that once we reached our destination, the Port Falls Resort with it’s natural hot springs seemed like the ideal location, everything would get much better.

“Hey, why don’t you go get a drink?” I suggested to Caryn as I pulled into the hotel parking lot. Across the street was Mac’s Bar and Grill, which based from the loud music spilling out into the street and filled parking lot, appeared to be a pretty popular place.

“Are you sure?” Caryn asked. She handled the heat much worse than me and I knew she would be grateful to get out of the blistering heat and into some place cool.

“Sure,” I said. “Order me a margarita and I’ll be over as soon as I get our stuff in our room.”

Of course, when I tried to check in, our reservation had been misplaced and with a sales convention going on the only room they had available was the Panorama Suite, which I grudgingly accepted in place of a standard room. Wow, what a room! The western wall of the suite was almost entirely of glass, which looked out over a majestic view of the Cascade Mountains and the burning embers of the setting sun. To make up for their “mistake,” the hotel manager offered to pick up our in-room bar tab at the end of our stay. Taking the manager up on his offer, I fixed myself a cocktail and sat back on the bed to watch the last ray of the light dip past the mountain peaks before heading over to the bar to meet Caryn.

When I got to the bar, it was so packed that I had a hard time finding Caryn. The place was wild, like spring break in Cancun. Luckily Caryn found me and waved me over to a table, which she had been sharing with three other guys. “Neal, Leon, and Ryan, this is my husband, Tim.” Caryn said as we shook hands all around. After a few minutes of small talk, we discovered that Neal and Leon had graduated from the same college as Caryn and I and that we all had season football tickets. Soon, as our table became littered with empty glasses, we became like old friends.

“I hope you don’t mind us sharing a table.” Neal apologized after Caryn had excused herself to the ladies room. “We had been waiting for so long and nothing was opening up, we were just about ready to leave, when your wife offered to share her table with us.”

“No, that’s not a problem at all.” I assured him. “There was a foul up at the front desk, so it took me longer than I expected to get over here.”

“No kidding,” said Ryan with a tinge of disgust. “We’re here for a big sales training weekend and they have no where near the number of rooms available for what they need. We’re already doubled up with two other guys’ from the office and a quarter of our sales staff hasn’t even gotten into town yet.

“Yeah,” picked up Neal. “I heard they double booked two groups in here this weekend.” As Mike talked, I couldn’t help but notice Leon looking admiringly at Caryn who had paused on her way back from the restroom and was standing at the outer edge of the dance floor watching the couples swaying sensuously to the music. Caryn was wearing a short spaghetti strap dress that showed off her long tan legs. Standing where she was, with the lights from the stage behind her, a perfect backlight effect was created. The fabric of her dress might as well have been transparent as the curves of her body were perfectly visible inside the dress.

“Come on, dance with me,” Caryn said after returning to our table.

“Not me,” I groaned.

“Well, does anyone want to dance with me,” Caryn questioned in mock pout.

“I will,” blurted Leon too eagerly for my taste.

Caryn looked at me questioningly. “Sure, go ahead,” I said. “Have fun.”

I watched in admiration as Leon, worked the dance floor with Caryn. Leon was a very confident dancer seeming naturally to meld with the music. I, on the other hand, always felt so mechanical any time I tried to dance. “Whew,” sighed Ryan. “I guess it’s true what they say about black guys and dancing.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. Let’s just hope that Caryn doesn’t find out if anything else is true.”

“I don’t know about that,” laughed Neal. “Leon always seems to get what he wants when it comes to the women.”

When Caryn and Leon returned to the table, I suggested that instead of over paying for drinks at the bar, we could just return to our room and drink for free. “I’m always in favor of free drinks,” agreed Ryan.

Once back in the room, I began mixing drinks while Caryn went into the bedroom to find some discs that she had packed away. I noticed immediately that Leon had followed Caryn into the bedroom to help with the selection of the music. Their laughter echoed down the hallway. Neal, who had found a pack of cards in a desk drawer flopped onto the floor and started shuffling through the cards.

“How about playing some cards?” Neal suggested.

“Fine by me,” I said. “What do you want to play?”

“How about a friendly game of poker?” Suggested Neal. From the way he handled the cards, it was obvious that Neal was no stranger to poker – friendly or otherwise.

“I don’t know how to play poker,” said Caryn as she entered the living room with Leon trailing behind.

“Great. Then let’s play strip poker,” laughed Leon.

“I should have known that was coming,” Caryn said with a roll of her eyes. She took a sip of the drink that I offered and winced immediately. “Wow honey,” she said. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re trying to get me drunk.”

“Who me?” I said innocently. “Now why would I want to do that?”

“Well, if he isn’t, I sure would,” laughed Leon. His deep laughter rumbled like a barrel rolling down stairs. I thought I caught Neal and Ryan exchange glances, but dismissed it as being overly paranoid.

“How about playing Hearts,” Caryn offered. “Everyone knows how to play Hearts.” I could tell that the guys were disappointed, but they agreed to play anyway.

After a few rounds of both drinks and cards, Ryan suggested that we make the game more interesting.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well,” explained Neal, “I’ve played the game in mixed groups and whoever gets stuck with the queen of spades at the end of the hand must do a favor for the person responsible for dumping the queen on them.”

I looked at Caryn, “Are you alright with that?”

“Sure,” she smiled. “It sounds like fun.” Caryn was right. It was much more fun as we laughed our way through a couple more rounds in which, as penalties, Leon had to mix drinks for everyone – blindfolded, and Ryan had to give Neal a foot massage with his face.

However, in the third hand, Leon dropped the queen on Caryn with the last play. “Now,” Leon said. “I want to see more of those moves you were showing on the dance floor. Why don’t you dance for us?” Caryn hesitated for a second and looked at me.

“Don’t look at me,” I laughed. “I didn’t get stuck with the queen.”

“Ok,” Caryn said her cheeks reddening a little bit. “You asked for it.” We cleared the living room by moving the coffee table against a wall and created a makeshift dance floor while Caryn changed the music to something she could dance to. “Here goes nothing,” she laughed nervously and began moving in rhythm to the music. When she would swing around in a circle, her short skirt flared out giving us a momentary view of her white thong. We cheered loudly as she moved her hands seductively along her firm body; the loudest cheer coming when she paused momentarily to feel the round swell of her breasts. When the song ended, we groaned in disappointment.

“C’mon, don’t stop now!” Complained Neal.

“Sorry,” smiled Caryn. “That was the deal – one song.”

We started a new round with one simple mission in mind - dump the queen of hearts on Caryn. This task was easier said than done as Caryn deftly avoided the queen for the next two rounds; until finally, I was able to stick her with it.

“Ok, Sweetheart,” I smiled mischievously. “I’d like you to perform a strip tease for us.”

Caryn looked me square in the eye, one eyebrow arched challengingly.

“Really.”

“C’mon,” I taunted. “No guts, no glory.”

Caryn pursed her lips together. A look that I well knew meant that she was more than up to the challenge. “Hmmm,” she murmured. “We’ll see about that.” The other three guys quickly angled the one lone couch and two chairs into a U shape, while Caryn looked through our collection of cd’s. Neal and Ryan took the couch in the middle while Leon and I flopped down in a chair on either side of the couch. After choosing Van Halen’s, “Hot for Teacher,” Caryn walked into the middle of the room and it began.


Closing her eyes, she started by running her hands seductively down the length of her body as she had done before. Reaching the bottom of her skirt, she pulled it up for the briefest second revealing the white triangle of thong front. We hooted and called for more, but that was just a tease as she let the skirt drop back down. Then turning her back to us, Caryn bent over at the waist and looked back at me to gauge my reaction as she pulled the skirt up again this time allowing us a quick view of her perfectly rounded ass. I smiled and applauded while she began rotating her hips in a slow sensuous rhythm as if she were squatting on a giant cock. Slipping onto all floors on the plush carpeting, Caryn worked her way back to the couch were Ryan and Neal sat transfixed. “Do you boy’s like my ass?” She asked while looking over her shoulder and smiling seductively.

“Uh huh.” They both managed to stammer. Caryn now began rocking back and forth as if she were taking it from behind.

Standing up, but still keeping her back to Ryan and Neal, she slowly slid the skirt off her hips and down her legs. Caryn explored the contours of her legs with her fingertips as she bent over to slip the skirt of her feet. “Would you like to fuck this ass?” She asked. While still bent over. To accentuate her comment, Caryn gave her ass a nice solid slap with her right hand.

“Fuck yeah,” Ryan breathed. All Neal could do was nod in agreement.

“Hmmmm,” groaned Caryn with a smile. “My ass feels so good right now.”

I was amazed at the transformation that was taking place in my wife. The good girl I had married was becoming an exquisite little slut right before my very eyes. My dick was completely stiff inside my pants and as I looked around the room, it was easy to see that I was not alone. Ryan, in fact, had slipped his hand inside his waistband and was slowing rubbing himself in time with Caryn’s rocking motion.

In a slow circle, Caryn pulled off her tank, leaving herself clad in only the matching white thong and bra set that I had bought her for our anniversary a few months back. She drank in the stares of the four of us with a slight smile creasing the corner of her mouth. Just by standing there, she controlled of each of us by the balls. Caryn moved over to Neal as she reached behind and unhooked her bra, and held it in place with her left arm crossed in front. Slipping each strap down her arm, yet still holding the bra in place, Caryn straddled Neal’s legs.

“Would you like to see my tits?” Caryn asked innocently enough as if there was a possibility that no, someone might not want to see them.

“Oh, baby. Do I!” Said Neal.

Caryn slipped her hands underneath the bra cups, still keeping her breasts mostly covered, and allowed the bra to fall to the floor. While grinding herself on Neal’s thighs, Caryn massaged her boobs slowly and pinched her own nipples. I noticed Ryan unbuttoning his pants to give his hand more room to work.

Climbing off of Neal’s lap, Caryn took a step toward Leon just as the song came to an end. The end of the music had the effect of breaking the enchanted spell we were all under. Caryn backed away, and picked up the clothes she had just discarded. Her face was flushed with a mixture of excitement and disbelief over what had just taken place.

“Hey, now.” Leon grumbled and stood up. “What does a black man have to do to get some love around here?” Caryn backed up until she was against the wall, with Leon, Ryan, and Neal quickly encircling her. “You’ve come this far,” Leon said, “why don’t you show us what you’ve got hidden in there?” Leon reached for the skirt and tank top, which were clutched to Caryn’s chest. Caryn slapped his hand away, but was still smiling. All five of us just stood there briefly unsure of what we were doing or what we should be doing.

Caryn looked to me for either help or permission. I gave her both. I broke in between the hulking black form of Leon and Caryn, and took her face in my hands. I kissed her roughly. My mouth forced open her lips and my tongue feverishly sought out hers. I felt all abandon drop away from her as she let her clothes shamelessly fall to the floor. She then embraced me feverishly. We were committed to what was going to happen and I could tell, as she pressed her body into mine, she was thanking me. The other men’s hands had already started groping Caryn’s tits and ass as I pulled away from her and stepped out of the circle of arms and legs. Caryn’s eyes remain closed and a slight smile fell across her lips as she gave herself up to these men to explore and use.

Neal got down between Caryn’s legs. Forcing them apart, he began kissing her thighs; working his way toward her neatly trimmed pussy. Ryan was already fondling Caryn’s stiff nipples. Leon replaced me and tilted Caryn’s head back and began caressing her neck with thick kisses.

Ryan was now in full command of Caryn’s breasts as he worked them over. Each hand cupping one round mound while his mouth alternated between nipples. I watched Caryn squirm as Ryan sucked a darkened nipple into his mouth holding it in place between his teeth. I knew jolts of pleasurable pain were shooting down to Caryn’s hot, tight pussy where Neal’s face was currently buried. Neal’s licked hungrily at her swollen slit. Caryn’s legs seemed on the verge of buckling as Neal plundered her with the deep probing of his tongue. With long strokes, his face all but disappeared between her thighs. I knew he was teasing her tender asshole with the tip of his tongue before he worked his back to her pussy. Neal’s face was glistening with Caryn’s wetness as he took the nub of her clit between his lips and tongue..

“Ohh,” Caryn moaned softly. Caryn’s eyes were still closed and her mouth opened slightly, her breathing came in shallow breaths. Caryn was the portrait of concentrated pleasure as each man’s touch intensified her excitement. Ryan pulled Caryn to the couch and bent her over the armrest so that her round ass was exposed. From where I stood, I could see how aroused she was. Both Leon and Ryan began fingering her, pulling her lips apart and exploring her pink opening, while Neal positioned himself near her head and unzipped his pants. Neal’s completely hard cock, once set free, bobbed impatiently. Caryn took Neal’s dick in her hand and ran her tongue across the tip, tasting his pre-cum. Turning her head just enough so that she could see me, Caryn took Neal deep into her mouth and began sucking on him intently

Ryan, now completely undressed, took his cock in his hand and pressed its bulb shaped head into her soft folds. Leon, straddled her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart so that he could watch Ryan’s shaft sink deep into her cunt. Caryn gasped loudly. For the first time, another man’s cock besides my own had plunged deep inside of her. Leon, his fingers still wet from her pussy, slowly slid one long black finger into her tight anus. Having all three holes filled was almost more than Caryn could bear as she began bucking wildly at both ends.

“Oh, God baby,” Neal moaned. “I’m close. You’d better let me pull out.” Normally, Caryn doesn’t like to swallow, but tonight was anything but normal. Instead of allowing Neal to withdraw from her mouth, She began pounding his throbbing cock deep into her throat with her fist.

“Fuck my face,” she commanded.

In reply, Neal grabbed the back of her head and pounded away for a few quick strokes before his body stiffened. It seemed as if every muscle in Neal’s body contracted at the same time before he erupted in Caryn’s mouth. Caryn continued jerking his spent cock until nothing was left.

The sight of Caryn eagerly slurping up Neal’s creamy load proved too much for Ryan. His rhythm intensified to a fevered pitch.

“That’s it man,” instructed Leon. “Cum all over this bitch’s white ass.” Leon spread Caryn’s ass cheeks apart leaving Ryan a clear shot at her dark, puckered hole.

“Ughh,” cried out Ryan as he pulled out of Caryn and began pumping his cock all over crack. Leon immediately worked, Ryan’s cum into Caryn’s anus with deep penetrating strokes of his fingers.

“Now it’s my turn,” said Leon who I realized now had yet to take off his pants. Lifting Caryn from the couch, Leon took her by the hand and led her back toward the bedroom. Caryn looked over her shoulder at me as she disappeared through the door.

Ryan and Neal sat in a dazed stupor of post sex revelry. I got up and fixed myself another drink. I knew that Leon had designs on Caryn from the beginning. I was experiencing an odd mix of jealously and arousal as I listened to the sounds of bedsprings and carnal lust coming from down the hall.

After finishing my drink, I couldn’t stand it any longer and went back to the bedroom. When I pushed open the partially closed door, Leon was laid out on the bed with Caryn on top. Neither of them heard me enter the room, so I just stood and watched for a moment. Leon’s dark chocolate cock was easily the most massive I’d ever seen. From my vantage point, it looked as if Caryn were straddling the black barrel of a baseball bat.

“Oh fuck, your cock feels sooo good.” Caryn moaned softly.

“You like that big dick, don’t you baby?” Laughed Leon.

“Yesss,” Caryn shuddered. “Oh God, yessss!”

My own penis was fully engorged at the sight of Leon’s thick black shaft splitting my wife. Silently, I slid my pants to the floor and stepped out of my underwear. I approached the bed and reached around from behind Caryn and began fondling her tits.

“Oh God.” She leaned back against me. “His cock has filled my entire pussy.”

I gently pushed Caryn back toward Leon and positioned my cock against her anus. Leon slowed his hips in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Once Caryn felt the pressure of the tip of my head against her ass she began to push against it. With her ass still slick from Ryan’s cum, Caryn worked my cock inside of her. “Oh Fuck!” She moaned loudly. “I can’t believe how good this feels!” The heat of Caryn’s ass was incredible as her anal cavity easily opened up to accept the entire length of my cock. Once I was fully inserted, Leon resumed his deep penetrating attacks on Caryn’s cunt. I could feel his monstrous manhood with each punishing stroke. By grabbing her hips for leverage, I began an assault of my own on her asshole. Caryn, pinned between the two of us, could only surrender herself over to our needs while Leon and I began fucking her unmercifully, each of us racing to our own climax.

Caryn’s orgasm started first with a slow rumbling, like a distant wave, intensifying and increasing as it got closer. “That’s it!” Caryn cried out. Her head tossed from side to side. “Fuck me! Fuck meee!” I continued hammering away at her ass as both Leon’s and my balls beat a rhythm against her pussy. “Oh fuck yesss,” Caryn shuddered, her anal muscles clinching around my shaft, as one wave after another of a massive orgasm rolled through her. Leon and I soon followed as we emptied our load into my wife, one right after the other. At one point, the bed trembled so that I was certain it would collapse.

BlueBard
BlueBard
21 Followers
12