Queen of Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
A barbarian takes the queen in front of her husband.
3k words
4.09
122.2k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers

I sat in my throne, hearing and dreading the sounds of battle coming from outside the large door. Beside me sat my husband, the King, resplendent in his golden robes. It was growing closer by the second, until I thought they must be just outside the door. Suddenly, the doors burst open, and the enemy burst inside. They were tall, powerful men, wearing only fur loincloths. There had to be hundreds of them in the grand hall outside, most still fighting with the palace guards.

The moment the enemy warriors entered, the guards in front of the King and I charged. They were wearing full mail, and carrying pikes and swords. It should have been a slaughter, but the barbarian warriors seemed to dodge every blow, narrowly avoiding death as they closed in on the guards.

A guard was the first to fall, head smashed in by a heavy club. The others were soon to follow, though they did managed to kill dozens of barbarians. I, the Queen, Anastasia, looked over at my husband, and saw that he was still sitting on his throne, a grim look on his face.

A barbarian approached, the tallest of the group in the throne room. "I am Nisos. We have come for one thing: the Queen."

I jumped, wondering what on earth the attackers wanted with her. Nisos continued, "Your beauty is spoken of throughout the land. I have come to take you."

"To-... To take me where?" I stuttered, worry blooming in my mind.

"Right in this throne room!" yelled Nisos. "Men, tie up the king!"

The barbarians charged, grabbing my husband's arms before he could even reach for his sword. I jumped to her feet, and made a dash for the exit. However, Nisos was on me before I was halfway there.

He grabbed me around my waist, and physically picked me up, slinging me over his broad shoulder, so I was facing behind him. Her held me with one muscular arm around my waist, with his hand resting on my butt. His other arm was holding my legs, keeping me from kicking at him. I could feel his hand squeezing and kneading my round butt.

I could hear the others tying up my husband as Nisos carried me to the dais below the throne. He set me down roughly, in front of him. "Move, and I will kill him," said the barbarian.

I was facing him, from only a couple of feet away. He stood almost a head taller than her, so she was left staring at his bare chest. He smelled like sweat. Nisos grabbed my long blue dress with both hands, and simply tore it in half. I had, unfortunately, forgone wearing anything underneath.

One moment I was clothed, the next I was completely naked in the middle of the throne room. We were about ten feet away from the throne, with Nisos standing next to the me. Other barbarians surrounded us, making a wide circle and shouting in a foreign language.

I looked around at the leering faces, then back to Nisos. The man looking down at me, his gaze greedily drinking in my naked body. He grabbed my wrists, forcibly moving my hands away from where they were covering me. I tried to fight back, but his grip was like steel. He had such power...

My blush intensified as I realized I was actually getting turned on by this. I looked up and down the barbarian, my eyes lingering on his sharply sculpted muscles. He untied his loincloth, and it fell to the floor. I couldn't stop myself from glancing down towards his cock. It was enormous. It was still soft, hanging towards the ground, but it was already huge, both in girth and length.

He stepped towards me, and I was even more sharply aware of my complete vulnerability, and pushed on my shoulders, pushing me to her knees on the thick carpet. He grabbed his meaty cock with one large hand and fed the tip of it into my gaping mouth.

Instinctively, my tongue probed at the thick member in my mouth, licking around the large head in a circle. Nisos raised his hand in the air, and a cheer sounded from the watching soldiers. As it died down, the warrior let out a satisfied sigh, then glanced at the King. My husband was staring at me with the man's bronze cock in my mouth. I made eye contact with my husband, and rage flashed across his face. He strained at his bonds, but couldn't get free. I continued running my tongue in circles around the now-engorged head of his cock. It was good and wet, and I sucked more of it gently into my mouth. It was hard to fit, but somehow I opened my mouth wide enough to encircle his growing cock.

It was standing parallel to the ground now, the long organ pointing directly at me. It was almost the length of my forearm, and just about as thick. It was gorgeous, and every second I admired his powerful dick, I could feel myself growing more and more wet.

I continued sucking more of his cock into my mouth. I hadn't even gotten half of it yet. Abruptly, he grabbed the back of my headed, and roughly pushed his cock down my throat. I started to gag on the colossal piece of meat. I tried to stop gagging while tears formed in my eyes, and finally surpressed my gag reflex. He pulled my head back, then forced it back down, fucking my face roughly. "The queen is a good cocksucker," he announced, looking at my husband.

The King continued to glare at the barbarian. I watched my husband glowering, powerless, while I continued being facefucked.

Finally, it seemed he had had enough. Nisos pulled out of my mouth. His cock had grown even harder, and was now pointed upwards at about forty five degrees. "Turn around," he ordered.

Finding myself unable to disobey, I turned around, still kneeling in front of him. He could see my round ass. The barbarian knelt behind me, then pushed me roughly forwards. I landed on my hands, leaning forwards in front of him. I could feel the thick head of his cock pressing against my entrance. No, I couldn't do this. I couldn't let this monstrous man fuck me where only my royal husband could touch. I looked up, and realized that I was facing the throne. My husband was five feet away, watching his wife be violated, and unable to do anything about it.

A shiver ran through my body as the man behind me, grabbed my hips, pulling me steadily backwards. I could feel myself stretching as the very tip of his cock spread my pussy wide. It was almost overwhelmingly painful, and I gasped out loudly. "So... Big..." I murmured, gritting my teeth.

However, as painful as it was, it was also getting wetter than I ever had before. My pussy was almost gushing with juice, lubricated his inexorable push into my pussy. Now he had gotten the entire head of his thick cock inside of me. There had to be another eight or nine inches of cock, though.

I slumped, my head resting on the floor, as I reached one of my arms downwards. What was I doing? I was the queen. This was completely inappropriate. I should be dying of shame.

Which I was, but a part of me wanted this to never end. And this part of me was guiding my hand steadily downwards, towards where I was being practically impaled on this stranger's cock. My outstretched fingers reached my clit and began to rub, and I hung my head shamefully. I couldn't watch as the surrounding crowd cheered as I began rubbing myself.

Nisos had now worked about a third of his titanic cock into my soaking wet pussy. He slowly pulled it out, before pushing in once again. This time, my stretched pussy was much less painful, somehow able to take this monster cock. As he reached where he had before, he slowed down, pulling me further onto him with his hands. This pattern continued, him slowly fucking me, single strokes alternating with pressure deeper inside of me. I looked back and saw his triumphant expression. I glanced back at his cock, and almost two thirds of it were inside of me. His slow fucking had steadily grown faster.

He was deeper inside of me than anything had ever been, and fresh sensations of delight danced across my body. Though I was ashamed beyond belief, this felt unbelievably good. I finally hung my head again, avoiding my husband's gaze, and pushed myself backwards against his dick. After a few more strong thrusts, I could finally feel my plump ass smack against his groin. His entire gigantic dick was inside of me, splitting me open.

I felt tight almost to bursting, completely filled by the man. He paused, resting his hard cock inside of me, and I shuddered from the heady mix of pain and ecstasy. Suddenly, he pulled all the way out, my abused hole tightening in his cock's absence, then slammed his dick into, his balls slapping against my clit. I was still rubbing it, and every touch was sending a wave of spasms through me. I couldn't be far from coming.

He continued to slam into me, almost knocking me off balance with every thrust. His dick felt like a sledgehammer against me. Each time he pounded me, a burst of pain flared in me, followed by a much larger burst of pleasure.

I felt my orgasm just before it hit me. I lost all control of my muscles, falling forwards in a spasming heap. His strong arms still held my hips, keeping my ravaged pussy pressed against his cock as he plowed me. Then, I felt one of his supporting hands hand leave my hip.

I tried to hold myself up, but couldn't. Waves of completely overwhelming pleasure sent shivers and spasms all across my body, my face frozen in a rictus of pleasure and pain. I began to fall forwards.

As I did, I heard an echoing smack, accompanied by a sharp, stinging pain from the skin on my ass. He had slapped my ass, making it jiggle wildly. I managed to gain control of my orgasm enough to glance backwards, and could already see a pink handprint of his large hand fading in on my butt. He lifted his other hand, slapping my other cheek, as hard as the first. Both were stinging more than I could believe, while my orgasm still raged within me.

The stinging pain was merging with the pleasure and pain shooting from my pussy, and my wild orgasm continued. I could feel myself shrinking to a single point, my pussy. It felt like my arms and legs were miles away, and I lost track of what was happening around me. For a few precious moments I even forgot that I was being raped in the middle of my throne room. My entire self was my overstimulated vagina. I had long since quit rubbing my clit, far overwhelmed at the pleasure his titanic cock was giving me.

I was broken out of my reverie as he picked me up bodily. He pulled my legs forwards, holding me up by my pale thighs, facing away from him. His cock was still deep inside of me. Then, the man stood up, while carrying me impaled on his dick. I was still facing away from him, and I was leaning back against his chest as he held me by the thighs.

I was now facing my husband, as this man held me completely in his control, both physically and sexually. He suddenly pushed against me, propelling me upwards as his cock slid out of me. Then I bounced downwards from the top of my arc, falling onto his massive cock. It slammed into me, going deeper than before. I cried out as a wave of pure pleasure shot through me.

I saw the king looking at me, and I caught his eye. As we maintained eye contact, Nisos slammed me up and down on him, pushing my continued orgasm even further. I'd been cumming for almost a minute straight, and the feelings had barely abated. I brought a hand to one of my large, bouncing breasts, pinching my nipple. My other hand had to returned to rubbing my clit. Every time I touched it, I spasmed with pleasure. I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to.

I held my nipple tightly as my boobs bounced, tugging painfully on it. It only turned me on more. I brought it up to my mouth, and sucked gently on it. My had had moved to my other nipple, twisting and pinching at it. I felt my orgasm spiral even further upwards, sending even stronger shocks of pleasure through me.

Still, Nisos continued to fuck me like an animal, not slowing down at all. Although I was already in the middle of the hardest orgasm of my life, I felt the pre-orgasm feelings returning, stacking on top of my existing sensations. It felt like I was going to cum again, in the middle of this orgasm. I couldn't wrap my head around it, but didn't slow down at all.

Just as he slammed into me harder than ever, pounding me as fast as he could, I slipped over that second line, and the pleasure I was feeling turned into pure bliss. I screamed as loud as my throat would allow. I felt like I was floating on a cloud as constant, completely overwhelming pleasure consumed my every nerve. The pleasure and pain of him splitting me open and my own torturous touch against my nipple turned into loci of absolute bliss, a feeling better than I'd ever felt.

Just then, I felt his cock spasming, and he continued to slam in and out of me as his gigantic dick finally began to shoot ropes of sticky cum into my royal pussy. Each time he pounded into me, some of his cum would leak out the sides of my pussy. My eyes were open, watching this, but I couldn't control my muscles at all. I was completely absorbed by the pleasure inside of me.

Finally, at long last, the barbarian's thrusts slowed. At long last, I rested against the hilt of his dick, feeling the rest of it slowly begin to soften inside of me. My screams finally subsided into moans, and the complete overwhelming intensify of my orgasm diminished, though my pussy continued to throb with pleasure. I looked upwards, at my husband, who sat slumped in his throne, defeated. I looked upwards at Nisos, who was standing with a smug smile on his face, still holding me on his cock in midair.

I felt a satisfied smile turn up the edges of my lips as I looked upon the ruggedly handsome barbarian. I craned my neck upwards, and my lips met his. He looked somewhat surprised, but pressed his tongue into my mouth. I intertwined my tongue in his sensuously, deeply kissing him. The kiss lasted a long time, until I could feel his soft cock slipping out of me. As it did, a glob of his cum began to leak out from my now-wide pussy.

He lowered me to the ground, surprisingly gingerly. I almost fell to the ground, as almost all of my muscles were still quivering. It took all of my willpower, but I managed to stay on my hands and knees. I crawled forwards, towards the throne where my husband was sitting.

As I crawled nude on my hands and knees in front of all these men, a fresh wave of shame hit me, and I could feel my cheeks turning even redder. Finally, I reached the king, and pulled myself weakly up into his lap. "Un... Unchain him," I murmured, dreamily.

The nearest men looked to Nisos, who waved his hand. One of the men strode forwards, slipping a key into the king's manacles. They fell to a ground with a crash that I barely noticed. I was sitting on his lap, and resting my knees on the armrests of the throne. This left my pussy gaping, though I was sitting with my front to the king.

As his manacles were removed, he slipped his hands around my waist, pulling my closer to him. I rested my head on his gentle shoulder. I knew that I should say something, but my mind was blank, and I could feel nothing on than incredible sexual satisfaction.

I moved my hand without thinking, reaching two fingers towards my abused pussy. I slipped them in, and curled them, grabbing a dollop of Nisos's fresh cum. It was still dripping out of me. The man had cum buckets. I lifted the two fingers that were coated in his cum to my lips, and sucked my fingers into my mouth, tasting his cum mixed with mine on them. It was a heady, sweet taste, our combined sex juice, that struck me as nothing if not delicious.

I scooped more of his cum out of my gaping pussy, and smeared it onto my tits. I dragged circles around my nipples, coating them in cum, and quivering in pleasure at every touch. Finally, I licked the rest off my fingers, enjoying the taste of it.

Finally, I slumped forwards, submitting to my husband's embrace. He pulled me tight, hugging my naked body against his soft robes. "Your wife is a good fuck, King. Perhaps we will leave you alive."

With that, Nisos raised his hand, and a nearby man blew a loud horn. The sounds of fighting from the great hall died down, as the barbarians began to retreat, leaving us in finally blessed silence. "I'll be back for you, slut," said Nisos as he left.

Another shudder ran through me, anticipating his eventual touch. With that, I finally fell fast asleep, naked in my husband's arms, Nisos's cum still dripping from me.

Sanialus
Sanialus
315 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very poor standard of writing

This is so full of typing errors etc it makes the story unreadable. It may well be that it is a good story, but I gave up as it became very annoying and frustrating having to continually decipher who was being referred to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Prithviraj-Sanyogita vs Mohd Ghori

This story resembles a lot with the real history of 12th century Hindu Emperor Big Fat Prithviraj Chauhan, his sexy lusty wife Queen Sanyogita and ugly Muslim barbarian Muhammad Ghori.

Please use real names like Prithviraj, Sanyogita and Ghori to write such stories as it will attract thousands of Asians.

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
Hot

Hot story, good read, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Dictators Demand

Very nice story, someone should tell the tales of the dictator of a small but rich country who could thru intimidation and violence have anyone he wanted, even the proper English wife of a diplomat.

Cyril was so nervous and proud presenting his credentials to the President for Life of Nurania a small oil rich country in what was once a soviet republic. It was his frst posting as ambassador and both he and wife edith were looking forward to being the ambassador of GB instaead of the third secretary taking care of some rich fuck who had gotten in trouble in Marbella arrested for cocaine, etc.

Edith had married beneath her she had been a successful model tall blond and beautiful with long lustrous legs and great boobs and cheek bones fit for a regal. she also had the proper upbring private schools, charm school , model and acting schools.

she would help cyrill achieve his dreams and she would begin to be the jet setter and fashionista this high profile job would bring. Nurania was wealthy with enough oil and gas to last 300 years and easily bringing in more than 30 billion each month in revenue.

she was delighted to meet the president for life (dictator) Nuramed Polonus.

absolute ruler, kind of quirky she had heard . fabulously rich a patron of arts and entertainer to the global rich.

They Cyril and Edith would be received in the presidents office.

it was vast and open with many adornments on the walls, gifts from heads of state a huge marble desk and paneled in the finest French Oak a large and overstuffed leather couch to one side and of course opulent side chairs near the desk and a ornate almost royal looking chair/throne.

after waiting for a few minutes they were ushered into the office Polanus was seated at the desk while a fire rolled in the large fireplace behind him.

Cyril started with the usual her majesty's government wishes to see a warm and useful friendship with the people of Nurania.

blah, blah, blah. Polanus nodded he spoke fluent English, French , Russian and mandarin. but he barely spoke , he did drink in the vision of edith and edith felt somewhat unconfortable feeling the lustful look from the president, after a brief talk Polanus spoke of the pipeline and that gb was only one of many suitors and that the pipeline and aarm saaless were potentially worth billions to the winning country. the americans , the French , the Chinese and of course the Russians all wanted this pipeline and the billions it would be worth.

he then spoke directly to Edith and told her of there shared passion for Roses, he assured her that only Versaille palace had a more complete collection of roses.than did he.

He then said he was late for another meeting excused himself and left Cyril and edith to wonder what just happened. on the long walk from the room and as they went thru countless security points they asked each other What?

As they started to get into the car an aide a colonel in fact stopped them and told Edith the president had a personal gift for her , that would help her bring her own rose garden to life, he also said that a limo would take her back to their quarters.

Cyril and edith looked at each other and thought, this guy is a bit different but we must humor the leader of Nurania. they pecked each other on the lips and Edith told Cyril I'll be back at embassy house in under an hour and with that the driver wisked Ambassador Cyril Ricard off to embassy house while Edith was led down a hall way to a small passage way that she assumed led to the rose courtyard Polanus had spoken of. the aide then opened a door to a room that was richly furnished and dimly lit and she was told to wait for a moment. the door then crashed shut, another oddity in this most odd day so far. she looked around the room and drank in the richness of the furniture and the warmth of the room she also felt like it was a cave no windows and no sound none at all.

she then heard a door start to open, it was Polanus, he said it was kind of her to stay so he could give her a gift. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her to him he was strong. and he caught er with his arm and pulled her into him around her waist, she was kind of shocked she said mr president what are you doing he then pulled her face to his and started to kiss her she pulled back but he pulled her in and forced his tongue into her mouth, she then tried to push him away and then she slapped his face , he then let her pull away a bit and she tried to make it to the door she did make it to the door It was Locked! she then wheeled around and he was right there and he punched her in the stomach and and she went down , he grabbed her as she was out of breath and flung her to the double leather divan that was in the center of the room and he said " Look you proper English bitch you are going to serve me while in my country and the sooner you learn your place the better now take off your clothes and then she pleaded with him not to do this, he did not wait and he took her Parisian blouse and ripped it off her shoulders and told her if I have to ripped off every bit of your designer clothes, she said I will scream he said go ahead no one can hear you, I will have my will, you will learn in my country I have what I want and with that he ripped off her bra and she started to slap him again and he caught her hand whipped her off her feet to the divan pulled her skirt down and pulled her panties aside and entered her with his finger, he put his body between her legs and tugged her panties down she was now nude and he looked at her admiring and said I am going to enjoy you and grinned ,he then pinched her nipple lifted her leg up and with his other hand pulled down his trousers and took his erect penis and stuck it into edith missionary style he quickly came and then as he got off her he told her clean my cock with your mouth and she hesitated he slapped her and held up his hand to slapped her again she complied, he then got another erection and turned her over and said now it is time for you to learn greek and as he fuck her hard and it hurt a lot, he told her I will have you when ever and wherever I want and if you tell anyone you and your family will become missing, he then asked her is she understood as he thrust extra hard as he emptied his semen in her rectum. he then pulled out told her she was a good little british bitch and she should clean herself up ass he pointed to a small bath.

Besides he said its not so bad I have my way with a lot of the wives here, My aide will drive you back . In the back of the Mercedes limo as she cried to herself from the pain and the humiliation she notice a shopping bag in it she found a diamond bracelet worth at least 5K and as she looked up she noticed the aide had a slight smile on his face as there eyes met.

she put the bracelet in her purse and realized she was another of Polanus reluctant whores.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories