Queen of Pain and Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
The queen encounters her lover again.
3k words
4.2
40.3k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
316 Followers

When I walked into my bedroom, I was surprised to find that it was not my husband laying in the bed. No, my husband was sitting at the far end of the room, in a wooden chair. In my bed was Nisos, the barbarian. He was laying in the center of the bed, with his hands behind his head, completely nude. My eyes were immediately drawn to his thick cock, which was lolling softly on one of his muscular legs.

The moment I saw him, I began growing wet with anticipation. Memories of sensations danced through my mind as I realized that I was walking slowly forwards, approaching the bed with this sexy man on it. I glanced at the king. He wasn't even tied up this time, simply sitting about fifteen feet away. His expression was a mixture of frustration and lust as he watched me climb onto the edge of the bed. I could see a bulge in his robes, and knew that he was being turned on anticipating what was about to happen.

I was on the bed now, crawling forwards on my hands and knees. I looked forwards, towards Nisos, maintaining eye contact with him. His sexy brown eyes were staring straight into mine as I licked my lips slowly. Finally, I reached him. I leaned forwards, licking from the base of his cock all the way to the head before slurping his bulbous head into my mouth. Just tasting it was driving me wild, and I was aching for more.

I sucked more of his slowly-hardening dick into my mouth, as much as I could fit. There was still so much more of it left. He was still laying back, letting me do all the work. I began to bob my head up and down on his dick, slowly running my tongue in circles around his head. I looked over at my husband, keeping eye contact with him while I sucked on Nisos's cock.

I could feel it stiffening in my mouth, growing even longer and harder. I withdrew it from my mouth, simply holding it vertically. I still couldn't believe how long this cock was. I held my arm up to it, tanned skin contrasting with my pale white forearm. It was almost as long as my forearm, stopping just shy of my wrist. And it was already as thick as my wrist. This cock was unreal.

I licked down the length of it, until I had reached his balls. The hair there was trimmed back. I slurped one into my mouth, gently pulling on it while licking his sensitive skin. At the same time, I was jerking Nisos off with my hand, rubbing small circles on the underside of his uncircumcised cock. I could see a smile on his face as he continued to lay back, letting me pleasure him. He looked over at my husband. "Your wife is mine, little king, body and soul. See how she worships my cock?"

I gave his member another long, slow lick, from base to tip, maintaining eye contact with my husband the entire time. As I reached the head, I let out a soft moan. I knew that I should have fought against Nisos, instead of wantonly pleasuring him. I knew that I should have been ashamed, but instead I was turning into a shameless slut, desperate to feel Nisos inside of me. Desperate for my husband to watch, unable to stop his wife from fucking another man.

I slipped a hand down to my pussy as I licked at the underside of Nisos's dick. I probed at my wet slit, surprised to realize that I was already soaked. I sat up, rising on my knees on the bed. I shrugged off my robe, letting it fall around me. I was naked in front of them now, my husband and Nisos. I moved forwards, until I was above his dick. I reached down, pointing it upwards. I couldn't quite wrap my hand around it, it was so big.

Nisos had the same smug look on his face. It was taunting me, telling me that he knew I was his. I slowly lowered myself down until I could feel the tip of his cock against me. I moaned again, louder. My eyes were closed, and I was completely focused on the sensation of the tip of his dick as it started to stretch me open.

This time hurt so much less. It no longer felt like I was going to be ripped in half by this monster cock, though I still felt completely and totally filled. And it was still growing. I could feel it getting thicker, harder, as I pressed myself down onto him. My eyes were still closed. I realized that I had unconsciously moved my hands to my large breasts, and that I was kneading and massaging my own globes of flesh.

I pinched my nipples, sending a shock of agony and pleasure through me. I kept lowering myself slowly, impaling myself on his cock, feeling it fill me up and go deeper and deeper inside of me. I continued going lower, until I felt myself come to rest on his thighs. I sighed deeply with pleasure, feeling his rock hard dick stretching me wide open.

Finally, I opened my eyes, just in time to see him move his hands, grabbing me firmly around my waist. I tried to push his hands off of me, to remain in control, but it was like pushing a solid wall. He pulled me upwards. His thick cock slowly slid out of me, pulling my taut pussy lips downwards like a glove sliding off. Just as I was about to slide off him, he pulled me abruptly back down, slamming his thick cock back in me to the hilt. I screamed, though I can't say whether it was from the raw pleasure or the exquisite pain.

As soon as Nisos bottomed out inside of me, he pulled me upwards again. I was still playing with nipples, tugging at them and twisting. I glanced over at my husband, and saw a large bulge was showing through his trousers. He had one of his hands resting on his crotch, with his thumb softly rubbing against the tip of the bulge in his pants. He was staring at us intensely, his face a red mess of lust and rage.

Nisos continued to jerk me up and down on his cock, using me like a toy in front of my husband. I could feel an orgasm building up inside of me, radiating like a glowing warmth through my body. My pussy felt like it was on fire.

Suddenly, Nisos stopped, holding me so that just the tip of his enormous cock was inside of me. He quickly shifted one hand, then the other, so that both were on my ass instead of my waist. With his arms, he pushed my legs upwards, into the air, so that my entire weight was in his hands. He was somehow still holding me up, just above his cock.

Then, he thrust upwards, driving his cock hard into me. It pushed me up, almost out of his hands, but he had a firm grip on my butt. The way he was holding me managed to pull my pussy wide open, enabling him to go just a little deeper than before. I let out another loud moan.

He immediately reversed his thrust, then pounded me again. He kept going, pistoning in and out of me with wild abandon. He roared primally as he pounded into me. I was spiraling closer and closer to a massive orgasm.

I looked over at my husband, and was surprised to see that he had his cock out and was jacking off furiously while watching me get fucked. The idea that the man I loved was getting off on me being used like a cheap whore sent me over the edge, and I could feel my pussy spasming, squeezing tightly on Nisos's huge cock. I began to fall forwards, unable to control my muscles even enough to stay upright. I fell forwards, landing on the barbarian's muscular chest. I layed there, muscles jittering, while continued jackhammering into me. I felt incredible, unable to feel anything but overpowering pleasure. Every inch of my skin was ultrasensitive, and I could feel the air on my skin. I could feel Nisos's calloused hands as they gripped my ass cheeks. But most of all, I could feel his powerful cock as it speared me again and again.

I continued to cum, bucking and jerking on Nisos's chest. I realize that I'm screaming, and that I have been the entire time. I close my mouth, embarrassed. Half the castle must have been able to hear me. My orgasm was finally calming down, leaving me feeling waves of satisfaction. Still Nisos was pounding in and out of me, his cock as hard as stone.

I sat up, supporting myself against his toned chest. I kissed him on the mouth, forcing my tongue between his lips. He seemed surprised, but kissed me back, our tongues intertwining as he kept fucking me. It felt like his tongue was dancing with mine.

Finally, I broke the kiss, and lifted my head. I looked down into his deep brown eyes and his arrogant grin, and realized that I was about to cum again.

This time I managed to maintain control, though if anything it was stronger than the first. Pure pleasure washed through me, making me moan again, loudly. It was too much, too many sensations, too many pains.

I pushed myself off of him, unable to take it any more. Released from his pounding cock, I collapsed onto the bed on my stomach, my legs quivering, still moaning. I felt Nisos shift.

Then, stinging pain erupted from the skin on my ass. I cried out, looking back, and saw that Nisos had spanked me. The sharp pain fought with my orgasm, pain and pleasure becoming a heady mixture inside of me.

Nisos spanked me again, on the other cheek. "You are mine, slut queen, and I will fuck you how I like."

He smacked my tender ass again. I watched this time, watched as my bubble butt jiggled under his firm touch. Seeing his olive skinned hand against my pale ass was turning me on.

He spanked me again, harder. My orgasm was beginning to die down, and the feeling of pain from the spanks more intense. The barbarian spanked me over and over, each sending even more stinging pain into my brain. "Next time you will remember who owns you. I will use you as I please."

Finally, the flurry of spanks ceased. It was still agonizing, even after he had stopped. I knew that I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

Nisos grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed, and slid it under my crotch. I was still laying on my stomach, and now my ass was pointed upwards. He kneeled behind me, and aligned his cannon of a cock up with my waiting pussy. My pussy muscles were flexing and slackening relentlessly in anticipation. He held it there for only a moment, before slamming his cock into. I cried out again, still feeling far overstimulated for such rough fucking. It was too intense, my chafed skin almost overpowering the pleasure shooting through me.

Nisos didn't seem to care about my cries. He kept fucking me wildly, even though I was clenching my teeth in pain, trying to focus on the pleasure. Despite the pain, I could feel myself already coming close to my third orgasm. Nisos moved one of the hands holding up to underneath me, and reached down to touch my clit. He was holding himself in the air with one arm, still pumping his huge cock in and out of me. He started rubbing small circles on my clit, sending electric shocks through me.

Within seconds, I came again. This time was far more intense than the last. I lost all control of my body within moments, laying on the bed spasming. The pleasure shooting from my pussy seemed to envelop me, cradling me within a cloud of bliss. My eyes were clenched shut, and my mouth was stuck open in a silent scream. It felt like it would never end, this blissful moment. I could feel my pussy throbbing with pleasure as Nisos slid in and out of me. It was exquisite.

I was broken from my reverie when Nisos pulled completely out of me. He grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over. He was kneeling in front of me, furiously stroking the length of his cock. It was enormous. I wanted it, more than I've ever wanted anything.

Somehow, while still coming, I managed to sit up, kneeling below him. I grabbed my heavy boobs, and wrapped them around his rock hard cock. As I started moving them up and down, jacking him off with my tits, I began to lick the head of his dick, running small circles around the very tip. The entire time, I was shivering with pleasure, my muscles quivering and spasming.

Within seconds of me licking at his cock, Nisos began to come. The first rope of his jism shot out just as I was kissing the tip, splatting across my lips. I jerked back in surprise. The next shot landed on my neck. He continued to come, shooting bursts of semen all over my breasts as I kneeled in front of him.

My own orgasm was rapidly subsiding, leaving me feeling sore and exhausted, but satisfied. As Nisos's raging orgasm finally calmed, I sat back with my legs crossed in front of me. Still looking up at the exotic barbarian warrior, I sucked one of my cum-covered nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Then, I cleaned off the other, in the same manner. Nisos's gaze was transfixed on me as I ran two fingers through a puddle of jizz on my chest, and licked it sensuously off my fingers. His cum was delicious, like nectar with a sweet, heady aroma. I began methodically licking his cum off of me, swallowing it all, while staring deeply into Nisos's ringed brown eyes. He had an intense expression on as he watched me.

When I had eaten the last of his cum, I slowly licked my lips, getting every last bit. Then, I reached forwards, and pulled his softening dick into my mouth. I licked around the tip, before milking his long cock for the last few drops. When I had finally gotten it all, I sat back. It was then that I remembered that my husband was in the room. I looked over at him, and saw that his cock was out, that he had cum already. It was all over his hand and the floor in front of him. He was watching me with a shellshocked look on his face.

Nisos was looking at Lawrence with a malicious expression on his face as he rose from the bed. He walked, nude, over to the door. He paused in front of it, and looked back at where I lay bare on the bed. "You make a good slut, queen. I have decided to stay here for a time."

With that he opened the door, still nude, and ordered one of the guards to take him to the guest suites. The guard snapped to attention and immediately led him away.

I heard Lawrence, my husband, rise, and walk over to the bed. He was still fully clothed. "Did you like it, baby?" I asked in a dreamy, distracted voice.

He didn't answer but I could see that he was already hard again. "Did you like watching your slut wife be used like a whore?"

Still silent, my husband reached a hand out, and began stroking my inner thighs. He brushed my pussy, and I winced, and pushed his hand away. I shook my head at him. "I can't take any more."

My husband glowered, but climbed into bed. I turned away from him, and he spooned up against me. I felt his arm drape over me, gently holding one of my boobs. He stroked it softly, before tweaking my nipple. "Lawrence..." I cautioned him. "I really need to rest,"

We both lay still for a few minutes. I was basking in the incredible afterglow of my three orgasms. I felt Lawrence touch my leg, stroking it softly before slowly moving it up. He trailed it along my ass, leaving a line of stinging where he touched. He removed his hand, then lightly spanked me with it. I gave a yelp, and squirmed away from him.

I fixed him with a hard glare, and said, "Lawrence, stop."

He turned around, facing away from me. I flipped as well, snuggling up to him. He didn't respond, so I wrapped my arm around him. I accidentally brushed against his cock, which was still hard. "You can cum in my mouth if you want, honey."

I could sense Lawrence tense up for a moment, before he reached a hand down and began rapidly stroking the head of his cock. I had my eyes closed, and was on the verge of falling asleep. I was completely exhausted, worn out.

Within a couple minutes, i heard my husband whisper, "I'm gonna cum."

I sleepily opened my eyes, and gently pulled him around so he was facing me. Lawrence pushed to his knees, pointing his dick towards my face. "Just... Just cum on my face, babe," I murmured sleepily. A moment later, I felt his hot cum splatter onto my nose. More hit my cheeks and lips, but I was too tired to clean it off. I felt my husband snuggle back up to me, holding me in his arms. It was comforting, having him there for me, and I drifted into a heavy sleep in moments.

Sanialus
Sanialus
316 Followers