Queen of Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

They went out and had a nice dinner, Matt spoke to her about the possibility of her doing a video for his company and couldn't believe his luck when she agreed! He made a phone call and set the gears in motion. "How about we go to my studio and work it out?" he asked her. "Tonight?" Linda replied, "Sure, might as well get the show on the road." she added with a wicked grin.

They arrived at Matt's studio and found a number of people there, all were busy with the filming of a slender blonde getting fucked by a black stud. Matt and Linda watched for a few minutes before going back to his office. There, Linda signed a contract that she first read carefully.

They would be paying her a great deal of money for the video, she made sure of that.

A knock came at the door the Matt's office and a tall, somewhat thin, man entered. "Matt, the other girl didn't show, who should we call to replace her?" he said and gave Linda a glance. "Wait a few..." Matt said. "I'll see who is available and let you know, meanwhile, take a break."

"I have some work that is important so if you don't mind, I'll call a cab for you." he told Linda. "I'll do the part." she said matter-of-factly to Matt. "What?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I will do the part in the video their filming right now, the part the girl didn't show up for." she explained then.

Matt grinned at her, he had known she was a natural from the first time he had seen her. He stood up and motioned for her to follow him. They went back to the room where the filming was taking place. Matt went over to a girl sitting on the sidelines and told her to take Linda to the 'dressing' room and find her something to wear. "Make her look good enough to eat!" he said with a laugh and watched for a moment as the two females headed towards the door.

Turning to the director, Matt told him Linda would be replacing the absent actress and to give her a script to go over. Now that filming was to continue, everyone got busy getting things ready again. Matt watched for a couple of more minutes then went back to his office. He would check on things later.

Linda tried on several outfits before settling on a sexy pair of black crotchless panties with matching garter and a black lacy bra that lifted her tits up high and fit just under them, exposing her rosy nipples. It looked great on the sexy redhead and the wardrobe girl licked her lips as she looked Linda over. "You look hot!" she told Linda then left to go get the script for her to read over.

The script was little more then a description of what the actors were to do to each other. The dialogue consisted of mostly moaning, groaning and lot's of sucking. Linda got horny just reading it. The most interesting thing about it was that she would be fucking a black male, which she had never considered doing before. She tossed the script on the dressing table and saw in the mirror that the wardrobe girl was staring at her exposed pussy with what appeared to be lust in her eyes. Linda smiled and turned to the girl..."Could you come over here and trim my bush for me" she asked sweetly. Beth, the wardrobe girl, jumped up and grabbed a pair of small scissors and quickly got on her knees in front of Linda, who spread her legs wide and leaned her head back on the chair. "We have another 20 minutes to kill sweetie," she told the girl.

Beth carefully trimmed the pubic hair on Linda's bush. Her face was inches from Linda's pussy and she wanted to bury her face in it so bad she could barely stand it. She glanced up and saw that Linda's eyes were closed and one hand was stroking her breast, making the nipple stand up. She continued trimming and noticed Linda was getting damp. She just couldn't help herself, leaning closer she licked Linda and heard a soft moan from her. Feeling braver now, she continued licking the beautiful pussy in front of her and quickly found the little clit hidden in the wet folds.

Taking it between her teeth, she pulled on it a little, then sucked it hard. Linda's hand found the back of the girls head and held Beth's face in her pussy and started to grind into it. Beth lapped the juices that started to flow from Linda's pussy. Putting a finger in her tight little hole so she could finger fuck her while she licked. She inserted another finger and was in heaven when Linda started to cum in her mouth. Someone knocked on the door and called out "Ready in five minutes!" Beth jumped up and got a wet cloth to clean Linda up. "Thanks baby, I'm ready to get fucked now." Linda told her then kissed Beth on the lips and headed for the door.

Linda didn't have to act, like everyone thought..

she was a natural when it came to sex. She came across on camera as hot as fire, beautiful and sexy, she obviously loved what she was doing and she turned anyone that was watching on. After her first film, she was sought after by all the well known producers in the business, but she had a two year contract with Matt and 'Erotica Productions.'

Every once in awhile, Linda wondered how Kevin was and what he would think if he knew what she was doing. Someday soon, she thought, she would find out, but until then...she was the Queen of Porn.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12