Queen of Spades Ch. 01

Story Info
It was Angela's fantasy to be a whore... sold to other men.
9.2k words
4.49
64.8k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvto6o9
luvto6o9
92 Followers

Authors Note: Angela is a real woman. This is her fantasy, to be a whore sold and taken by other men. This fantasy will be realized in the near future.

***

Angela's breath caught her in her throat as James dipped his tongue deep into her pussy. She could feel the cum Jonathan had just pumped into her being dutifully sucked out by her loving boyfriend. She lay spread eagle across the massive hotel bed, still panting and sweaty from the orgy the four of them had shared.

Angela looked up at the other two in the room with them. Jonathan quietly got dressed to leave, having been given a task by Veronica. Veronica was still naked, not planning to get dressed at all. She casually lit a cigarette and sat down in a chair next to the bed.

"Make sure you suck every drop of cum from her pussy like a good little cuckold," Veronica teased. James continued his cleaning without response. She gave an approving smile to Angela as she took another puff of the cigarette, letting the smoke lazily drift into the room. "Now that we've had the first round of fun, I guess we should have a little chat."

Angela wrinkled her brow, she did not know there would be conversation. James had taken her out to a restaurant with the promise it would be an erotic evening. She wore a black classy halter-top knee length dress with nothing at all underneath. She felt elegant, yet devilishly turned-on, as her breasts were free to move beneath the thin material. The material was thick enough not to show the details of her excited nipples, but also did not refrain from showing off the subtle outline of their hardness.

At the restaurant they met Jonathan and Veronica. Sitting across from each other in different booths, they quickly struck up a conversation. Veronica recommended going to the classy upscale lounge where they could chat in an intimate environment, enjoying drinks and dancing. After settling into a quiet booth, things quickly escalated and James 'sold' his Whore girlfriend to the couple for an ungodly amount of money.

Angela always had a fantasy to be whored out to someone, but a couple like this was a total turn-on. The lounge was located in a classy hotel. Jonathan got a single room for the four of them for the evening. Once upstairs they wasted no time using their 'Whore's' mouth, pussy and ass, in addition to making her eat Veronica's pussy. It had been many years since Angela had done that.

Still, Angela thought the evening was purely about sex: After she was 'sold' to Veronica as a birthday gift to her husband, she had been forbidden to speak, only being allowed to respond "Yes" or "No" when spoken to. Her body had been used and she had absolutely no say. She had been made their property and was duty-bound to comply. She was being paid a lot of money for her services and she was not going to disappoint him.

Even though Veronica had purchased Angela for Jonathan, all three took turns pleasuring themselves with their 'Whore'. Angela never thought she would enjoy being treated as an object, a commodity, a possession used so roughly, but there was no way she could have both men fuck her and NOT enjoy herself. Veronica also knew it was James' fetish to eat Angela's pussy clean of cum once Jonathan had finished using her. Angela had tried another woman years ago in her youth, and was surprised to find the idea still pleasing and enjoyable as Veronica both ate her pussy and forced her to eat Veronica's.

Angela had just come down from her third orgasm when James finally pulled back, satisfied Angela's pussy was clean of any cum residue and still wet for any future pleasure. Veronica passed her cigarette to Angela, who eager took a deep puff.

"First off," Veronica explained, "I want you to understand who is in charge. Jonathan is a cuckold: He watches me fuck anyone I want, and he likes it. I allow him relief once a month when I'm in a generous mood - usually after I've been fucked by my favorite stud - and I allow him to fuck another woman once a year on his birthday. This year YOU are that woman. You may think this was a spontaneous thing, meeting you at the restaurant, but James and I have been planning this for quite a while. Letting my husband have his jollies with you was one thing, but I REALLY wanted a woman to play with ... one who is mine and will obey my commands.

"Another thing," Veronica continued, "I am the one who bought you, not Jonathan. So you are MINE to do with as I please. James gave me a list of your limits and I will respect them ... but know this-" Veronica leaned in close, almost whispering in Angela's ear, "you are MY Whore tonight. You will do as I say. Is that understood?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, so understood," Angela quietly muttered. The command and her own acceptance sent a chill down her spine and made her pussy tingle.

"Good," Veronica smiled, leaning back in the chair and finishing her cigarette. Just then the door opened and Jonathan returned carrying a small overnight bag. She motioned to a table and Jonathan opened the bag and started sorting items out. "Another thing ... part of the agreement with James for your services is that he will be present for everything. I told him I prefer to use my Whore's in private, but he insisted. So, in consideration of him being present, he also has to agree to a few rules I have for him. They won't much concern you, they are mostly so that he doesn't wear you out too much fucking you himself ... after all, you are MY Whore and I want you available to please me - and anyone else I want you to please."

The conversation fell silent as Veronica went to join Jonathan sorting the bag of goodies. Angela laid her head on the bed and wondered if this was all such a good idea ... and anyone else I want you to please? How many others did she intend to include? Veronica turned to Angela with a couple of items in her hand. She was handed a small box. Angela recognized it ... a cock cage. She gave Veronica an inquisitive look.

"I said James could watch," she explained, "I didn't say he could participate. The fun we had earlier was just to break the ice. Trust me, there will be plenty of cock for you. Once I'm done with you and I return you to him, you can remove it and fuck him to your heart's content." She motioned to James. "Put it on him," she ordered. "Watch how I put it on Jonathan."

Angela watched with fascination as Veronica quickly placed a large ring around his cock and balls, then worked Jonathan's flaccid cock into the small metal cage. With a flick of her wrist a small padlock was attached and there was no way it was coming off without doing major injury to his manhood. Angela had to admit there was an erotic thrill out of being in that much control of her man's sex. With a gesture of her hand, Angela was directed to repeat the procedure on James.

Angela could see the hesitation on James' face. They had discussed having his cock caged as a game, but decided it was not for them, as she wanted him to be ready to fuck her at a moment's notice. But, this was not a normal 'game' and James had been purchased by Veronica as a part of the agreement too. Angela lowered herself to her knees and repeated the procedure on James' cock to squeeze his manhood into the small metal cage. With a snap of the padlock, he too was now consigned to being a non-fucking participant in the evening's activities: Something that both scared her and thrilled her at the same time.

Angela had always joked about having James sit helplessly in a chair and watch another man fuck her and use her, with him unable to intervene or stop what he was doing to her. Now it looked like it was really going to happen. Although she did not like the idea of humiliating James in such a way, she had to admit the act did have a profound effect upon her ... her pussy tingled at the thought she was going to get fucked and he would not be the one doing it. He could only watch.

Veronica took the key from her and placed it on a small bracelet. She then wrapped the bracelet on Angela's right ankle with key facing out. "That is the sign of a hotwife who keeps her husband," she explained, placing her key in a similar bracelet and wrapping it around her own right ankle. She then addressed the men. "Get dressed ... your nudity is no longer required." Jonathan instantly followed her instructions. James was still in a bit of a daze as to all that was happening. When he and Veronica had planned the meeting and general requirements of buying Angela as her personal Whore for the evening, she joked about putting him in a cage but he never thought she was serious. He only allowed Angela to cage him because this was HER night as a Whore, something she had always wanted to do. Hesitantly, James got dressed too.

"Now for you," Veronica said to Angela, "put your dress back on." Remembering she was still an obedient Whore to Veronica, Angela quickly did as she was told. It was one thing to disappoint the person who 'owned' her, but she also did not want to embarrass James. She had promised to be a good, obedient Whore. Once dressed Veronica directed her to the bathroom sink where there was plenty of light. Veronica produced a large wide-tipped permanent marker. "It's time to mark my property," she said gleefully. "I have ALWAYS wanted to do this."

She noted the neckline of Angela's dress, then had her pull the dress off her shoulders, bearing her breasts. With a wide grin Veronica went to work with the permanent marker. She wrote across the tops of her breasts in large letters.

W H O R E

Angela gasped when she turned to the mirror and saw the word there. It was a word that always thrilled her, and one she had written across her own chest on a dare from James. But this was different ... this was LARGE letters, in permanent ink. She did not think the dress would cover it up. Veronica had her put the dress back on. The tops of the letters showed in the dip of the dress between her breasts, but the word as a whole was not visible. However, all it took was for her to lean forward and the dress would reveal all.

"Turn around and hike the dress up," Veronica ordered. Dutifully obeying, she soon felt the cold tip of the marker on her round butt. Both cheeks were treated to something, and another of something was written at the small of her back. Once done, Angela was allowed to look in the mirror and see what was written. She just stared.

I AM A SLUT written across the small of her back.

FUCK ME written across her left ass cheek.

USE ME written across her right ass cheek.

She felt dizzy seeing the words so brazenly written across her ass and her back. She looked at James and her excitement was plain to see. He had seen that expression before. Just touching her pussy would make her cum.

"One more thing," Veronica said, taking Angela's wrist. She went back to work with the marker, this time doing some artwork. Angela recognized it immediately and it made her weak in the knees. She looked at James with almost an embarrassed look on her face. Once done, she showed it to James. It was the Queen of Spades symbol on the inside of her wrist.

"I've invited a few friends of mine to join us in the lounge downstairs," Veronica instructed as she put her own dress back on. "James told me of your fetish for dark flesh. I hope you're ready to enjoy the real thing. My friend, John, is quite well endowed and I told him I might be in need of his services tonight. Again, don't speak unless spoken to, but they aren't here for conversation." She turned to the men. "Since I promised James he could watch, you may join us in the lounge, but stay at a table away from us and don't interfere with how I use MY Whore. Understood?"

James nodded silently, swallowing hard. Jonathan remained silent.

"Good," Veronica smiled. She leaned over gave James a kiss on the cheek. "I hope you're hungry for more cum," she whispered into his ear. "I have at least two big black studs who want to fuck my Whore. They know she loves black cock. And they also know you're going to clean her up afterwards."

With that, she motioned to the room at large.

"Let's go."

They all left the room and headed back downstairs. Angela's pussy was so wet she felt it would be running down her legs. She was almost dancing as they waited for the elevator. In seconds they were piling inside to take the ride down to the lobby. Angela's excitement was visible on her face and body language, but she also noted James appeared a little antsy himself. Veronica smiled.

"This is his first time being caged?" Veronica asked, more of a statement than a question. "There is always the excitement of what is to come, and I guarantee you he is rock hard inside that little metal enclosure. You may never cage him again, but I guarantee you, you will not forget the thrill of seeing him so helpless as you open your legs and let another man take you: The look on his face as another man slides his cock inside you will remain with you forever."

Angela took in a deep breath and tried to contain her excitement as the doors opened and the four of them walked through the lobby to the hotel lounge. The DJ played music requests from the audience, and the taste mostly this evening was for slow, romantic songs that allowed intimate moves on the dancefloor. It was now almost 10 PM and the lounge was busy, with all tables filled except one close to the exit. Jonathan, having been through the routine with his wife many times before, motioned James to the empty table as the two women went to a table closer to the dance floor. Angela was confused as there were no empty tables.

She was pleasantly surprised when Veronica greeted a tall black man at one of the 'U' shaped booths. The man at the table with him stood up as the two ladies arrived.

"This is John and Eric," Veronica introduced, "John is one of my favorites, although Eric is no slouch either. I love playing with both of them, either together or separately." Veronica eagerly greeting them both with open mouthed kisses, and the hugs they exchanged definitely conveyed a long-running intimacy between all three.

Angela took in the two men standing before her. John was tall and solid, standing almost six foot three. His skin was dark black and his head bald. His eyes were deep and penetrating, the type that could steal your soul. Eric had much lighter skin and stood five foot seven. His frame was slight and he sported short cropped hair and a pencil thin mustache. He was jovial and loved to make jokes. Angela could tell she should not be fooled by his thin stature, she could tell he sported a healthy piece of equipment in his pants.

"And who is this lovely creature?" John asked, taking Angela's hand and kissing it. The touch of his kiss tingled her body and it shot straight to the excitement between her legs.

"She's my Whore for the night," Veronica teasingly replied.

"Surely you don't want us to call her that?" Eric protested, also taking her hand and kissing it gently.

"I very specifically expect you to call her that," Veronica answered. "She has always wanted to be a real Whore, so tonight she gets her wish. She expects no mercy or tenderness ... that she can get from her boyfriend."

"And where is her boyfriend?" John asked, peering deeply into Angela's blue eyes, speaking about her as property instead of a person. Angela's heart fluttered with his gaze, she would let him fuck her without hesitation.

"He's here with Jonathan," Veronica said, "he will join us when we go upstairs, but he is only to watch."

"Caged?" John asked with a devilish smile.

"Of course," Veronica answered with a playful smile, "that's how we both like them."

John quickly scanned the room and saw Jonathan sitting in a corner booth, another man next to him watching their activities but trying to act nonchalant. John took the opportunity to do what he loved doing to all cuckolds ... showing it was HE who was going to take her. Without waiting, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close against his body. His other hand behind her neck, forcing her lips to his. He turned his body slightly so he could look her boyfriend in the eye as he took whatever liberty he wanted with this Whore. His eyes widened seeing his girlfriend taken so brazenly in the public lounge, but he quickly recovered.

Angela's reaction took him by surprise. She reciprocated by returning his kiss with her open mouth. She moaned as it sent waves of pleasure through her body. John's hand moved down and took hold of her ass through the dress, leading to another deep moan from Angela. John could tell it was obvious she wore no panties, and he resisted the urge to casually raise her dress and expose her naked backside to the room. Whore or not, he was not going to be crass.

He released her as quickly as he had taken her. She stumbled a second as she regained her wits and balance. Never had she been kissed so forcefully by a complete stranger before, and the idea that he would soon strip her for a hard fuck had her swooning. As John pulled back, his angle down the front of her dress had him curious. Without invitation or hesitation he hooked his finger into her dress between her breasts and pulled the material back to expose the tops of her breasts. There he saw the word brazenly written across her chest. He smiled as he released her.

"You like being a Whore?" John asked, his voice low to keep others from hearing.

"Yes, I do," Angela replied without hesitation, looking him straight in the eye. "My boyfriend sells me to whoever he sees fit, and I must comply with that client's demands. Tonight he sold me to Veronica and I'm hers to use as she pleases ... or to pleasure whoever she tells me to."

"And how does your boyfriend like it?" John asked further.

"He's the one who sold me," Angela answered, "besides, he's a caged cuckold who willingly let me put his cock under wraps. Watching me get fucked turns him on."

"I gathered that," John commented. "I saw the key on your anklet ... openly advertising who you are and what he is. And ..." he lifted her wrist and showed her the Queen of Spades artwork on her wrist. "The fact that you are a Whore tells me I'm going to fuck you hard tonight ... the artwork tells me you're going to really enjoy it."

"I love being fucked by a black man," Angela confessed.

"Good," John said, glancing at his watch, "because as soon as Trevor gets here, the three of us are going to take you ladies upstairs and fuck you every which way but loose."

Angela could not believe the Whore in her was so eagerly coming out. She leaned up close to John and whispered in his ear, "It's his fault for being late. Take me upstairs NOW ... use me."

"In due time," John chuckled, moving toward sitting in the booth. He slid in next to Veronica and Eric who had already seated themselves.

Angela moved to join him but he stopped her. "Turn around and show me your legs," he ordered. A shiver coursed through her body as she complied with his orders. With her hands at her side she backed against the booth bench seat to minimize others seeing, and slowly started inching the backside her dress up to the tops of her thighs, hoping nothing would seem out of the ordinary to others who may look her direction. She could feel the cool air on her legs as more and more was exposed. Fortunately she had not attracted the attention of anyone else, but a quick glance to the other side of the room revealed James was staring intently at her.

Once she had complied with his demands, she held the dress raised for him to say she satisfied his curiosity.

"Don't stop," he ordered, "keep going ... until I tell you to stop."

Her heart fluttered. He did not know she had more writing all over her ass and was not really wanting to display that to the room. She looked over her shoulder at Veronica, who nonchalantly released a stream of smoke from her cigarette. She did not say a word but her expression was obviously meant that Angela was to comply without question. She took a deep breath to gather her courage and started inching the backside higher. Up and over her ass the dress went. She knew they were reading the words as Eric chuckled. She wanted to stop but had been ordered to continue until ordered stop. Another few centimeters and she knew the slut comment was visible.

luvto6o9
luvto6o9
92 Followers