Queen of the Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are also different kinds of daggers and swords we use to defend ourselves. We will teach you how to use them as well. Your training will be intense and hard. We will not accept failure or weakness." Cara said.

Lauren nodded again. She knew she had gone in over her head but she was willing to stick it out and see what happens.

Back in Jenna's bedroom, She and Robert are bouncing on the bed and moaning and panting, She is riding him on top of him and throwing her head back. The ecstasy was overwhelming. Both of them had never felt so much pleasure in anything they did. Robert looked in to her eyes and saw them change colour. She threw her head back once more.

He loved the sight of her in all of her glory. She was a vision he thought he would never be able to see and he never thought he could give so much pleasure to a woman. She was drinking it in and it seemed she wanted more and more. He was willing to give her all that he had to keep her happy and he hoped it would be enough. But, by the way she was reacting to what he was doing, he knew he was doing something right.

She climaxed on top of him. She loved the way he made her feel. She wanted more but knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with her. Her climax made him have his own. She loved the feel of him inside of her and he loved the feeling of her on top of him. She collapsed on top of him and he held her so close.

"You were wonderful. I never thought I could feel so good with a man." Jenna said.

"You were great too. I didn't even know if I COULD pleasure a woman. I'm glad you liked it. I hope I can be this good all the time you want me to be." Robert said.

"I have no doubt you will be." Jenna said and smiled. They kissed again. they looked at each other for the longest time. Jenna finally snapped out of it. "I need to tend to your sister. She will be trained to go through the initiation and in a weeks time be initiated into our sisterhood." Jenna said.

"What will happen to James and myself? What do we do when you are training Lauren? Can we walk around freely? Or are we going to be in a cage until we are needed?" Robert asked curiously.

"As I said, I will have a separate hut built for you. Since you are my consort, none of the other Amazons would dare to harm you. James will also be under my protection. Does he have a useful trade other than anthropology that might be useful to us?" Jenna asked curiously.

"I'm not sure, I have only seen him as an anthropologist. I'm not sure what else he is able to do." Robert said.

"All right. I will have a talk with him later on. I have to see what Cara is doing with your sister. Hopefully she is being good to her, If not, Cara will be severely reprimanded." Jenna said. She got dressed and went to look for Cara and Lauren. Robert got dressed as well. Jenna heard a commotion coming from the Armory. She went over to investigate.

"What is going on in here?" Jenna asked curiously.

Cara and Lauren bowed.

"I was showing our new sister the weapons and how to use them. She learns very fast." Cara said.

"I see. Are you all right Lauren?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, It was an interesting lesson. I can't wait to learn more. Becoming an Amazon will be a good thing for me I think." Lauren said confidently.

"Good. I will take over for now Cara, thank you." Jenna said.

"Yes, My Queen." Cara answered and left.

"I hope she didn't hurt you." Jenna said.

"No, She didn't. We were trying to see what I could react to during a simulated fight. I think I did rather well under the circumstances." Lauren said.

"Good. I want you to know. I can't treat you any differently than I treat my other sisters. If they even think I am giving you preferential treatment, they will challenge my rule. I cannot force that issue. And I will not. I can only guarantee safety of James and Robert. I MUST treat you the same as the other sisters. Do you understand?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, My Queen, I understand." Lauren said.

"Good. As I promised, I will help you train for the initiation. We have a lot of work to do." Jenna said.

"I will make you proud of me. My Queen." Lauren said. Jenna smiled.

A week later. Lauren is doing her initiation trial. A group of three Warriors surround her and attack her one at a time. First is Mara, a red haired woman who had helped Lauren train with the daggers and swords. They circled each other and then Mara attacked her with a short dagger blade. Lauren turned to avoid being cut and hit Mara in the back of the head. Mara was stunned a bit, and faltered, but regained her balance and attacked again.

Mara thrust the blade into Lauren straight on. Lauren grabbed her arm and flipped Mara. She twisted her arm around Mara's back and held it there.

"Do you submit?" Lauren asked as she twisted the arm more.

"Yes, I submit." Mara answered. Lauren let go of her arm and Mara dropped the dagger. Mara bowed and walked to the outer circle.

Next came Belinda, a blonde haired Amazon. She helped teach Lauren how to fight with long sticks. She threw one to Lauren and started to attack immediately. Lauren responded to her thrusting and swinging the stick. Lauren avoided the attack and got in a strike to Belinda's stomach. Belinda went back a bit but wasn't phased.

Cara was watching intently. She was amazed at how fast Lauren learned the ways of the Amazon, and didn't think she would make it this far. She had a secret for the last match. She smiled to herself. She liked the idea of what she had in mind.

Lauren and Belinda kept at it. Both had a few good strikes to each other and they were evenly matched. Lauren hit Belinda high and then swept the stick under her feet and Belinda fell to the ground. Lauren put the stick to Belinda's heart.

"Do you submit?" Lauren asked

"Yes, I submit" Belinda answered. Lauren took the stick away from her heart and helped Belinda up on her feet. Belinda nodded to Lauren and Lauren smiled.

Cara stepped up. Jenna thought it was highly unusual for her to usurp another warriors position. Jenna stood up. Lauren was confused.

"What is the meaning of this? How dare you interfere with the initiation rite." Jenna said.

"I am in my prerogative to call for the decogrande, a fight to the death." Cara said and had a sly smile on her face.

"Why? What purpose does it serve?" Jenna asked.

"I do not trust her. Bringing her here with two men is not a way to get a warrior for our people. She only saved herself for her men." Cara said.

"One of those men is my consort. I thought you knew that. If you challenge her for that reason, you also challenge me for my right to rule. Do you want to do that?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, I will accept that. I will fight her to the death for her place here, as well as mine." Cara said. "Do you accept those terms?" Cara asked Lauren.

Lauren looked at Jenna,

"This will be a true fight to the death. Only one will become the victor. You have learned a lot in your short time here. Do you feel up to it?" Jenna asked. Lauren thought for a few moments.

"I have learned so much here, I know I will not be as good as all of you. But I do want to prove myself. I guess this is the only way I can know if I am a true Amazon." Lauren said.

"I cannot help you here. You must do it alone." Jenna said. Lauren nodded.

"I know the risks and consequences." Lauren answered. Jenna nodded.

"Begin." Jenna said. and sat back down.

Cara grabbed two swords and threw one to Lauren. She caught it and they circled each other, trying to find a good place to start to attack and seize the upper hand.

Cara thrust the sword toward Lauren and Lauren blocked. They attacked and blocked for a few minutes, Both seeming to know what the other was going to do and blocked the attack before any kind of damage was done.

They both spun around and Lauren caught part of Cara's hair and the strands fell to the ground. Cara grabbed her hair. "You will pay for that!" Cara said angrily.

Cara advanced toward Lauren and raised the sword to her. Lauren stood there and waited for her to come closer. Cara still had the sword raised and was about to strike when Lauren sliced through her stomach. Cara stopped and looked down at her stomach.

"I can't believe you did that to me." Cara said quietly and fell to the ground, the sword falling out of her hand. She died instantly.

Jenna went over to Lauren and held her for a few moments. Lauren stopped and turned to the other Warriors.

"I do not revel in taking a life. I knew if I didn't kill her, she would've killed me. This is not a happy time for me. I request she be buried in full Amazon tradition. She was a brave warrior, and as for what she thought of me, for whatever reason, she should not be punished for that." Lauren said.

The other Warriors talked amongst themselves. Jenna thought to herself for a few moments and then addressed the other Amazons.

"Cara was my sister, my TRUE sister. She will be buried in full Amazon tradition. And since Lauren has proved herself, She will be my sister by blood. With all rights and privileges associated with a full Amazon warrior. That is her right. I command it." Jenna said. The other warriors started to applaud Lauren as a true Amazon sister.

A few days later Cara was buried in a Full Amazon burial rite. Burned in a funeral pyre and the other warrior woman chanting and dancing. Robert and James were there to watch the ceremony and to console Lauren. She held on tightly to James and shed tears for her sister.

THE END

12