Queen of the Concrete Jungle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if not surprised that she alleviated his pain, knowing that she had that heeling ability, she smiled and nodded her head.

"You're welcome," she said. "Now, unbuckle and unzip your pants and allow them to fall to your ankles," she said.

With him standing before her in his white briefs, she squatted down in front of him. Expecting him to have an erection when she had her face and mouth only inches from his underwear clad prick, she was surprised that he didn't. Again, she rubbed her hands together. As soon as he dropped his pants, in the way that she rubbed his shoulders and back, she rubbed his hips and then, his knees with her left hand.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe it. It's a miracle. There's nothing, absolutely nothing. There's no pain. It's as if I no longer have Arthritis. I'm pain free. Thank you. How long will it last?"

He lifted his legs, first one and then the other. Then, he did some squats while dancing around her.

"It shouldn't return," she said.

Before pulling up his pants, he stared down at his underwear clad prick before staring up at her.

"I'm impotent," he said with an embarrassed pause. "Is there anything you can do to help me with that?"

She rolled her eyes, sighed, and smiled while rubbing her hands together again.

"It's the least that I can do for you helping me," she said. "Drop your underwear."

As soon as his underwear fell, she cupped his testicles in her left hand and gently squeezed them while rubbing them. Warming his private parts with her hand, she left her hand there for a few seconds. Then, as if it was magic and she was a magician, she slowly stroked his flaccid prick until he suddenly had a huge erection.

"Oh, my God. It's as if I'm a teenage boy again. My cock has never been as hard. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," he said getting dressed. "Now, I can finally have a girlfriend again. Now, I can get laid."

She smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

"My work is done here," she said. "Thank you for your help today," she said.

He shook her hand as if he was pumping a well for water.

"Thank you for making me a man, again," he said beaming her a smile.

To be continued...

12