Queen of the Dead Fortress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly lowered herself down, his swollen head pushing her lips apart. She gasped, bit her lip and lowered herself a little more, no trembling at all in her thighs as she balanced above him.

Her flesh parted around him. She gasped, took a deep breath, then lowered herself a little more. He watched with fascination. It was the first time he had seen a woman ride him of her own free will. His slaves took him easily and quickly, although their bodies reacted.

The sight of her struggling with her own body's reactions was the most erotic thing he could remember.

She remained poised, kneeling on the balls of her feet, her knees bent sharply yet holding her weight effortlessly, as she took a couple of deep breaths to steady herself. Biting her lip, she lowered herself a little more, gasped, and stopped, beginning to sweat.

Glancing down, he confirmed that she had not yet taken in his head, and still had to spread wider. He grinned with satisfaction.

She took another deep breath, and pushing downwards abruptly, finally splitting around his head and taking him in past the narrow collar at the top of his penis.

She shuddered, gasped, and her legs wobbled. Feeling mischievous, he pushed his hips up slightly while watching her face.

Her eyes flew open, she shuddered, and her knees buckled. She crashed down onto him, taking his entire length in one instant.

The breath flew from his body as her sheath, as tight as a fist, rammed down around him until he hit hard against her limit.

She screamed, throwing her head back and her shoulders following, her back arching unbelievably, her hands flying to her breasts and crushing them.

She screamed again, with more pleasure this time, then almost fell forwards onto him.

Her eyes, when he looked into them, were wide, staring, and glazed.

He rocked his hips experimentally.

She shuddered, eyes rolling back, and mauled her breasts harder. Then her hips began to twist, bending him inside her and making him groan involuntarily.

By the gods, she was fantastic!

He took his hands from behind his head and wrapped them around her waist, just to feel the touch of her skin.

She began moving, taking her hands off her breasts to place them on his chest, leaning forwards to give herself something to brace against as she lifted her hips off his, shuddering and groaning as he slid out of her, making a tortured gasp as she dropped back down over him.

He grinned, using his hands to urge her on.

Still gasping with every movement, she tried to find a rhythm, slowly beginning to move more, getting used to his girth and length and beginning to fuck herself upon him with eagerness.

She seemed to be surrounded by a faint glow. He wondered if he was imagining that because she was so much better than any of his slaves.

She began bouncing up and down. As she did, she lifted her hands off his chest, her fingertips drawing over his skin with lingering caresses, before starting to sway, beginning to dance above him while using her legs to lift herself up and down, fucking vigorously as his cock, thicker than her wrists, stretched her open.

She began moving in the fast, writhing, undulating, intensely erotic dances her attendants had used.

He suddenly realised they were the same dances his reanimated slaves knew. He had seen that earlier, but he hadn't thought to wonder about it. How did they know, so precisely?

In fact, how did they know about the chains?

His eyes were drawn to the gold chain swinging and jumping between her swaying breasts. He felt an urge to reach for it, but a stronger urge to keep his hands where they were, on her hips, and just stare at the chain and the nipples it pierced. Each nipple was capped by a small ruby. They seemed to burn his eyes, but he could not take his eyes off them.

She was incredible. She was dancing madly, writhing with perfect control, while at the same time fucking him with the most intense, tight, glorious cunt he had ever experienced.

He groaned, feeling the heat rise in his chest and his face but unable to take his eyes off her breasts. Between his hands, her narrow waist twisted and bent, her skin running over his fingers. Somehow, that too was intensely erotic.

He wondered muzzily how she was doing it. That caused a brief pang of worry. Shouldn't he be the one in command?

He tried to seize her waist with his hands and hold her still, but his arms seemed too weak to move and he was distracted by the bouncing, swaying motion of her breasts and the sinuous writhing of her torso. The rubies capping her nipples seemed to be burning into his mind.

Then he tried to move beneath her, to fuck her, to break her rhythm, but the weight pooling in his balls was too great.

With a desperate effort of will, he tore his eyes off her breasts. He found himself staring at her face.

Her eyes opened wide and looked straight back at him.

"Oh my Lord, you are magnificent!" She gasped, her hands dropping once more to his torso, her fingers digging in to his flesh and her sharp nails, as if by accident, stabbing at his nipples, unbelievably causing a surge of pressure in his cock.

"Don't look at my face, look at my breasts," she cooed, throwing her arms out wide and shimmying her shoulders. The suggestion was enough to make him drop his eyes. The rubies caught him again, dancing and swaying atop the most beautiful pair of breasts he had ever seen.

Dimly, he tried to cast his mind out, to summon help. There seemed to be a fog all around him.

With a supreme effort, he reached out to Avisha.

Lust exploded all through him as he experienced everything she felt - tied to her bed by ankles and wrists, arms and legs spread wide and stretched, while Talienal's guard captain, Linnaeus, fucked her with as much skill and tirelessness as Talienal was now fucking him, and with a cock almost as gigantic as Nathaniel had made his own.

With a cry of helpless lust, he tore his mind away and back to his own body, only to realise that he was teetering on the verge of coming, and that two rubies dancing madly atop two perfect breasts were becoming his entire world.

Yes! Coming! When he spurted his seed into Talienal, he could take her mind! She would be his!

Suddenly he urged himself on, giving in to the immense pleasure she was pouring into his body.

"Oh, yes, Master! Come inside me! Fill me up with your seed! Oh, Master, I beg you!"

He shouted loudly enough to echo inside his huge, tapestry-strewn bedchamber and his body convulsed off the bed as he exploded, pouring an almost impossible amount of his seed inside Talienal's lithe, welcoming body.

He screamed, the explosion becoming painful as Talienal did not stop fucking.

When he collapsed back onto the bed, lungs heaving, he was staring sightlessly but still fixedly at Talienal's nipples.

She stopped her dancing and her fucking, settling down around him with a groan that contained within it lust, gloating and triumph. She slowly bought her hands in to her belly, pressing over her skin with fingers spread, gasping as the pressure massaged her insides around him.

"Ah, yes," she said. "You are inside me now."

With the last energy he had, Nathaniel desperately threw himself, through his seed, into her. It was nearly the first trick he learned. He knew he could take a woman's mind as easily as blinking. Through her, he could take the mind of any man who came inside her.

He threw himself into her mind, and felt a great, vast darkness open up in front of him. He tried to stop, but found himself falling. His mind screamed but the sound was swallowed up by the hot, wet, silky blackness all around him.

He suddenly exploded into the light again. It took him a second to realise he was looking through her eyes at his own face. He made one further effort to take control, but there was nothing against which he could push or pull.

She lifted her hands to her breasts, and squeezed.

He felt that. He felt everything her body did - he felt her full, ripe, breasts sitting heavily on her chest, and he felt the metal chain between her nipples. He felt their weight in her hands. He felt her body - slender, young, full of energy and youthfulness and femininity. He felt her powerful thighs spread wide and his body between them. And he felt the incredible pressure of his still hard cock inside her. He felt it all, and it was wondrous, and he tried to scream again.

"Dearest cousin," she murmured, her voice sounding strange inside her own head. "Such a naive boy. All you had was the Wizard's Malefitorium. We had so much more. You should have done more research."

She reached down once more, pressed her hands over her belly, and breathed out with a happy sigh. He felt her take control of every servant of the castle. He felt them, their final tenuous connections, suddenly gone and given over to her. He railed and sobbed, to no avail.

"Ah, so delicious! What a body Avisha has! Hmmm, I could let Linnaeus know he could stock fucking her now, but oh no, I want to experience that! I want him to continue as long as he can, while I watch! Oh, my, the fun you must have had, little boy!"

She reached up to her nipples and carefully, delicately, manipulated the ruby-capped rings until she could withdraw them. He felt the erotic shudder that passed through her body, and felt his own cock throb inside her in response.

Did that mean he was still connected to his body? Did that mean ... But no. He could no more make it move than he could make her move.

She held up the gold chain in front of her eyes. The chain, the rings, and the two small rubies. With another quick manipulation, the rubies were separated. "So glad I remembered those," she murmured, before placing them carefully to one side.

"Now, this chain. This chain dates from the original times. This was worn by consorts to the Lords of Forts. Now, it will be worn again."

She bent down. He felt every sensation as she pinched one nipple, drew it up, and pushed the gold rings through. He screamed, and he kept screaming when she punctured the other.

It was the last sensation he ever knew, before she snuffed out his mind with a casual thought.

12