Queen of the Forest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slaves obediently joined the crowds of women, and the women fell upon them, and upon each other.

"Come," Ayenna then spoke to Kyn alone. "Pleasure Ayenna." She slowly lifted her skirts until she was laid bare before him, as he was before her. Instinctively, he knew exactly what to do. He knelt before her throne and gently kissed the inside of her thigh, feeling her shiver at the touch of his lips. He kissed her thighs again and again, slowly working his way closer to that sweet treasure between her legs. His nose filled with the strong, pleasant scent of her arousal, and he breathed deep.

"Ohhh, kiss Ayenna's pussy," she begged. She placed a hand on the back of Kyn's head and firmly pushed his face between her legs. He knew instantly what she meant, and he eagerly obliged, gently kissing her outer lips. Her pussy was very wet, and he found the taste even more pleasant and addictive than her scent. He teased her outer lips for a while before gently parting them with his tongue and delving deeper. He ran the tip of his tongue along the whole length of her hot, wet cunt, and ended by flicking it against her sensitive clit, which elicited a high-pitched moan from his Queen.

Hers were not the only moans, though. Behind Kyn, more than a hundred people were involved in an orgy. Though the warriors were forbidden from mating with men, they were enthusiastically pleasuring each other. Some of them were even thrusting large, vaguely-phallic shaped fruit into their own cunts, or those of the other women. Others had their faces buried between another woman's legs while they themselves were straddling the faces of yet other women. The slaves were the main attraction though. One woman would be riding their hard cocks, while another would grind their pussy into the slave's face, then they would switch places, or move on to pleasure women. Others would then take their place, lick the cock to make it hard again, and the whole process was repeated.

Kyn, however, cared little for what was happening behind him. All of his attention was focused on the pussy in front of him. He kissed, licked, sucked and even gently nibbled on that delicious pussy, eagerly lapping at the juices which leaked from her. Then, when Ayenna's moans reached a fever pitch, he closed his lips around her clit and gently sucked it into his mouth. She shuddered violently. With her fingers tangled in his hair, she firmly held his face against her pussy until her orgasm subsided.

His chin was covered in her glistening juices when she finally released him. She stood, and ordered him to do the same. He obeyed. She gently pushed him onto her throne and straddled him. Eating her pussy had made his cock incredibly hard, and it stood proudly between them. She ignored it for the moment, leaning close to lick her own juices from his chin. He moved his head to intercept her lips, and they shared a passionate kiss, the strong taste of her sex filling both of their mouths.

She reached down and grasped his cock, holding it as she poised her dripping wet entrance aboive it. "Finally, Ayenna can fuck Kyna." Wasting no time, she suddenly lowered her hips, deeply impaling her virgin pussy on his hard cock. She bit his lip against the pain, but still she lifted her hips up to sink onto his cock once again, and she was soon riding him for all she was worth.

As he had in the forest when they had kissed, he slipped his hands beneath her skirt and gripped her soft butt tightly as she thrust herself onto him. She rolled her hips at the end of each downward thrust, and it felt incredible. He could feel a pressure building inside him, but he desperately wanted this moment to continue forever. He looked at her perfectly beautiful face. Her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and she was moaning sharply with each thrust. Then a look of pure ecstasy molded onto her features as she reached another orgasm. Her pussy contracted around his cock, and he just couldn't hold back any longer. He squirted his hot seed deep inside her, and her pussy continued to squeeze every last drop from him.

She collapsed against him, her breathing laboured, just as his was. "That was incredible," he whispered quietly.

"Mmmm..." was her only reply.

For the first time he noticed everything else that was happening in the dome. All of the naked bodies, glistening with sweat and writhing together. The room was filled with moans and cries of pleasure, and of the heavy scent of sex. He saw the things that the women were doing to each other, and he felt his cock begin to rise again. Ayenna felt that too, and she looked at him, a sly smile coming to her lips. She climbed from his lap and, taking his hand, led him into her room behind the throne.