Queen of the Plantation

Story Info
Charlotte cucks her new husband and discovers BBC.
11.3k words
4.23
84.2k
151
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers

Letter from the author: This is a period piece based in the 1850's on a plantation in the south. The language might be offensive to some, but I feel it is necessary to be historically correct. So, if the word Nigger or other derogatory words to describe Black people offend you please move on. This is also a story of cuckoldry, and interracial sex. If these offend you, again, please move on and don't read. You have been warned. I hope all that continue with the story enjoy it. Feedback, even constructive criticism is always welcome.

Goamz86

*****

"Oh Charles, look at it. Look at that big, fat nigger dick. Isn't it magnificent?" Charlotte asked her husband as she stroked the thick, rock hard, black as night, fuck stick belonging to one of their slaves. Her naked husband sat in a chair in their bedroom, staring at what his wife was doing with the more than impressive cock, and listening to the voice with which she was speaking to him. That voice made his smaller, less intimidating, white dick throb with stiffness as his elevated heart rate pumped the blood and his arousal throughout his body. On strict orders from his wife, he had not come in over a month.

"Would my dear, sweet, little, wimp of a husband like to see his sexy wife suck this big coon cock?" She teased in a syrupy voice.

"Yes Dear." Charles answered.

"Say please." She tormented him more.

"Pleeeease.", Charles whined.

"Say, 'Please suck Abraham's big nigger dick, Dear.'" She told him, still stroking Abraham, their big 6 foot, and sturdily built slave's rigid baby maker.

"Please suck Abraham's big nigger dick." Charles replied in a defeated manner, although it turned him on to no end to be cuckolded by his sexy wife. The fact that she did it regularly, with this slave, was so humiliating, and it was hard to take sometimes.

"Ok, if you insist Charles." She teased him, before taking most of Abraham's rigid pipe into her mouth. She sucked and stroked and slurped and drooled all over the imposing black meat. She did so love to suck dicks bigger than her husbands, and especially right in front of him. When she wasn't doing it in front of him, she was doing it with him hidden in a closet or peeking through a cracked door, watching. There were not too many merchants in Charleston from which she hadn't gotten a discount by lending each of them a "hand"... or a mouth for that matter. Then of course there was Perkins, Cottonwood Plantation's slave handler. It wasn't a month after her husband hired the strapping mature man that Charlotte had found herself bent over her husband's desk in his study, taking Perkin's dick from behind, while Charles looked on through the cracked door; with his mother standing right next to him no less.

After slobbering all over Abraham's cock and getting it nice and slick, Charlotte stood and pulled off her dress and petticoat, just leaving her corset on, as she bent over the bed and spread her legs invitingly. Abraham stood about three feet from her with his erect pole pointing out from his pelvis. He knew better than to proceed without permission. He had made that mistake the first time he had fucked "The Queen of the Plantation". Amongst themselves, the slaves all called her that because they all knew that she ruled the roost. In his presence, they called Charles, "Master", although privately they referred to him as "Rufus", because that was the name of the family dog. Charles was more like "The Dog of the Manner" because of the way they knew he was treated by Charlotte. The gossip from the domestic slaves was so juicy and revealing. They had no idea that Charles liked the treatment as much as Charlotte enjoyed issuing it, and that the two of them truly did have a loving relationship.

"Charles, tell this fine nigger to fuck me, Now!" Charlotte demanded, staring directly at him as he sat on the other side of the bed in the chair.

"Yes my love." Charles replied, before turning to Abraham and saying, "Fuck my slut of a wife, spook." The derogatory name made Charles feel like he was he was somewhat in charge, even though everyone, including him knew that was the furthest thing from the truth.

"Yes Massa." Abraham retorted, before mounting Charlotte and beginning to fuck her silly. Charles watched with a raging hard on as his "property" gave his wife the fucking of a lifetime.

***** 15 Years Earlier, Richmond, Virginia******

Charles was 18 years old. He had woken up one night and had to pee. It was winter so that meant he would have to get dressed to go outside to the outhouse. He really didn't want to go out there, but he couldn't hold it, so he grabbed a robe and headed downstairs. When he opened his door and headed out onto the second-floor landing, he was surprised to see the lights still on downstairs. His uncle from England had arrived this morning, so he figured his dad and his older brother were catching up. When he heard his mother's unmistakable cries of pleasure, he was confused. Why wouldn't his parents be having sex in their room upstairs, especially since they had a visitor? Again, his mom's moans penetrated his ears. He became very curious as all this whipped through his mind. He tiptoed down the stairs and peeked his head around the corner into the parlor. What he saw would change his life forever. There on the couch, was his mother being fucked by his uncle as his dad just sat there in the chair opposite them stroking his prick, watching it all.

"Oh fuck Liam, I have missed your big fucking cock so much." Charles' mom Abigail moaned as her brother-in-law fucked her slowly and deeply.

"Haven't I been saying that, William?" Abigail addressed her husband. "Haven't I been saying for months how much I missed the feel of his big, fat, wonderful cock, honey?"

"Yes, my dear." Charles' father replied, still feverishly stroking his penis.

"Your little penis just can't do to me what your big brother's can. It feels Sooooooo, Daaaaaaaamn, Gooooooooood!" She moaned with extreme pleasure.

"I know, my love." William replied again with humility.

"What's the matter Billy, you ashamed of your little prick?" Liam chided his younger brother.

"Be nice Liam, William can't help that he was born with a wittle, itty, bitty, baby penis, can you Willy?" Abigail teased him, using her pet name for her husband.

"No, my love." William replied, his dick getting ever so close to coming. His wife's words spurring it on almost uncontrollably.

William had forgotten how much her words and the sight of his wife getting fucked by another man turned him on. It had been over a year since William had moved his family to America. He had hoped taking away the temptations his wife had in England would help them be able to have a normal marriage. His wife had been fucking not only his older brother back in England, but several other men, and doing it right in front of him. She had done it so blatantly, that his reputation in their home town had been tarnished to the point that his business had almost gone bankrupt. No one had any respect for him and none of them wanted to do business with him. His father-in-law's money was now the only reason he had anything and was able to move his family to America. Originally, his indebtedness to Abigail's dad was the reason he couldn't leave her. However, now he had discovered the fact that he loved her and admired her so deeply that he inexplicably craved her treatment.

In America, William proceeded to buy a farm and move his wife away from the temptations, hoping his reputation would not be like it was back in England. Things had been great for about a year. However, for the last few months Abigail had been a complete bitch and demanded that they sail his brother across the Atlantic so she could get the proper fucking she deserved. She had begun the humiliation again, teasing him and reminding him how much better it was for her, when she got fucked properly by a real man, and how much he enjoyed watching it. She would stroke his dick and tease him about how small it was and how she needed more. Finally, his pecker would erupt like a rocket, confirming everything his wife had just said.

Charles continued to watch as his uncle picked up the pace and began fucking his mom with vigor. She responded, by urging him on, "Yes lover, fuck me! Fuck me like my needle dicked husband never could. Make me come! Make me come hard!"

This was too much for William, and his dick exploded. Cum shot out all over the floor, the chair on which he was sitting, and his naked body. Charles couldn't believe his eyes. How could his father not only sit and watch his wife commit adultery, but actually get off on it? Inexplicably, he noticed his dick was hard as well. He continued to watch for some time as his mother was fucked to orgasm more than once. He had never looked at his mother in a sexual way, but the whole scene just got to him. He found himself several times unconsciously sliding his hand in his pants, but pulled it out immediately when he noticed. When fucking ended, he realized he had never gone out to pee and had to quietly rush outside, not even making it to the outhouse, just unleashing his full bladder off the back porch onto the ground. He snuck back up to his room without being detected by his family.

Once in his room, Charles couldn't sleep. The memories of his uncle pounding his mother in front of his father were too much. He eventually had to masturbate. He recalled his mother moaning and cooing at his uncle. He pictured her breasts swaying back and forth as his uncle fucked her doggy style, her nice round, smooth ass rocking back and forth against the pelvic thrusts of his uncle. He remembered being impressed with the size of his uncle's cock, and how it slid in and out of his mother's very wet pussy. The sounds of their fucking raucously splashed around in his head as he stroked his very hard pecker. His view of his mother was changed forever. His orgasm was like none he had ever had. His cum blasted from his convulsing cock; landing all over him and his bedding. He was so spent when he finished, he wouldn't even bother to clean up before falling fast asleep. This planted the cuckold seed that would be later cultivated by his future wife with the help of his mother.

Charles spent the next few months observing the interaction between his parents. He had never noticed in the past, but now he did see how his mother was definitely the more dominant one in their relationship, although very subtly. To his surprise, both seemed to be very happy in their marriage. He thought to himself, if this is what makes them so happy, maybe there is some validity to it.

One day he finally got up the nerve to ask his father about what he had seen, and what he had noticed about their relationship since that night in the parlor. His father was quite embarrassed that his son had witnessed his cuckolding, but after Charles assured him that his secret was safe with him, the two talked openly about it. His father put his mind at ease about how his mother talked to him during the cuckolding sessions and told him that both of them fully enjoyed the experiences, and were quite content with how things were. Although quite contrary to the norm, this again made Charles think that maybe it was ok for a married couple to have such a relationship.

******Some Years Later, Charleston, South Carolina******

Charles was on his knees picking up a mess in his shop the day Charlotte walked in and he met her for the first time. She strolled up alongside him and stared down at him. His submissive core, which he didn't even realize he had at this point in his life, immediately came to life, instantaneously melting any resistance he would have toward his future wife. He looked up at her. The first thing he noticed was the swell of her significant breasts. Next, it was the angelic beauty of her face. He immediately stood up to greet her. He extended his dirty hand to introduce himself.

"Good afternoon Miss, I am Charles, Charles Hale. I am the new owner of this establishment. Happy to meet you."

Charlotte extended her hand in a lady-like manner then immediately retracted it, noticing how dusty Charles' hand was. He looked at his hand and vigorously tried to clean it on his trousers. When it was passable, Charlotte again extended her hand and Charles kissed the top of it as his mother had taught him to do with all women. This submissive act did not go unnoticed by Charlotte. The two chatted for a bit, Charles retrieved what Charlotte came for and she purchased it. Charles of course hinting that he had given her a discount, in an effort to draw favor from the beautiful Charlotte.

This back and forth went on for a couple years. Charles heard the rumors from other merchants about how Charlotte got her discounts in Charleston. However, try as he might by giving bigger and bigger discounts to Charlotte, he never got the "perks" that the other Merchants bragged about. He finally decided those must be just filthy rumors and ignored them, still granting her the large discounts he had been doling out to her. The rumors were all true, but Charlotte never gave Charles those perks because he never put his foot down and denied her the discounts like others did. When that would happen, Charlotte would give the offended merchant a "hand" and her discounts would be re-instated. How her husband never found out, was a mystery to everyone.

The news of Charlotte's husband's death spread quickly, and soon after, many suitors, including Charles, were calling. Charlotte realized she was in no way going to be able to handle the plantation on her own, and furthermore a plantation without a man running it would not be respected when it came time to sell her crops. On the other hand, she had no intension of giving up all that land and power to some egotistical man. Her late husband had treated her quite well. He was quite a few years older than her, and she had grown accustom to doing pretty much anything she pleased.

It became pretty clear to most that Charles was going to win her hand in marriage, since Charlotte had stopped accepting advances from all other men in Charleston. The last thing Charles needed to do was take her to meet his parents. His mother's approval was quite important in his mind.

They traveled to Richmond and arrived at Charles' parents' farm. Charlotte immediately saw where Charles got his manners and his demeanor, as his father fawned all over her the moment he met her. When Charlotte met his mother, she understood why her boys behaved as they did. She was a strong Southern woman, and she commanded their respect at times, sometimes ushering them around like a couple of servants. They doted on her like she was a queen, and Charlotte was impressed. She instantly realized that Charles would be a perfect man to marry. He would give the Cottonwood Plantation legitimacy, but she was sure he would not make her relinquish all the freedom she had grown to enjoy during her last marriage and especially the power she had garnered at Cottonwood these past 6 months since her husband had died. This was further solidified when Charles mother pulled her aside to insure her that if she were to marry her son, she would not be disappointed.

"How do you mean?" Charlotte asked.

"I have trained that boy for a woman just like you." Abigail told her.

"A woman like me?", Charlotte questioned.

"Don't bullshit me, Charlotte. I have done my homework on you. You don't think I have asked around Charleston about the woman my son wants to marry? You may have my son fooled, but I can recognize a woman like me a mile away." Abigail retorted harshly.

Charlotte was a bit taken back and her ire began to rise, and Abigail noticed.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." His mother reassured her.

"Secret?" Charlotte was still irked.

"Yes, Charles doesn't keep anything from me. He has told me of your reputation with the local merchants in Charleston. Who do you think reassured him that they were just wicked rumors and to ignore them?"

"Reputation!?" Charlotte snapped.

"Look darlin' we both know you were screwing half the merchants in that town. One doesn't get that kind of reputation without some truth to it."

Charlotte was getting very upset at this point. Abigail placed her hand on Charlotte's shoulder and lowered her voice to calm her.

"Charlotte, the reason I am telling you this, is that I want you to know that your past actions, or future actions for that matter, are not a secret you will have to keep from my son if you marry him. You just have to know how to handle the situation."

Charlotte was confused, but her indignation began to wane.

Abigail went on to explain to Charlotte about her cuckold relationship with her husband and that Charles had been "trained" by both her and his father that a relationship like theirs could be happy and fulfilling for both. Charlotte just had to know how to take control of her soon to be husband and their relationship.

Charlotte was blown away, and at the same point, oh so excited to do exactly as Abigail had instructed. It would all begin on their wedding night.

After a wonderful wedding at Cottonwood, the two of them settled into the master suite to consummate their nuptials. Charlotte was waiting on the bed in a very sexy outfit when Charles finally made it to the room. His eyes widened when he saw his sexy curvy wife waiting for him. He began to undress quickly. When he removed his undergarments, his dick was completely hard, and when Charlotte saw it, she knew just how she would implement Abigail's plan. She didn't giggle, but her facial expression made it quite clear that she was not impressed with his manhood. She invited him onto the bed, spreading her legs enticingly.

"C'mon Darlin' make love to your wife." She told him, but it was almost like a mother speaking to her child, not a wife to her man.

Charles was more than eager to comply, climbing between her legs and sliding his prick inside her.

"That's it Sugar, mmm, just like that."

Charles was not a virgin, but inexperienced for sure. He immediately began to hump his wife with great urgency.

"Slow down baby, we don't want you finishing too quickly." Charlotte warned him, with a slight chuckle.

Charles slowed down a bit, but he was not able to quell his excitement, and within just a couple minutes from the time he entered her, he was shooting his load. Charlotte made sure to use the opportunity to let him know that she was disappointed, but still loved her little man.

"That's ok, sweetheart, you'll do better next time."

Charles felt the condescension in her voice and immediately looked for some reassurance from his now wife. "I love you Charlotte."

Charlotte placed her hand on his head and gently guided his head to rest on her bosom, then patting his head as if he were her child she said, "I love you too, muffin."

After that, Charlotte made sure to compound Charles inadequacies by putting off their love making sessions until he was practically begging her for it. Once she had him desperate, she would work him into a lather before allowing him to fuck her. He, of course, didn't last very long each time and she would tell him over and over that he would get better. This went on for almost a year.

Charles confidence was almost completely shot when his mother came to visit for a stretch. Abigail was proud of Charlotte, like a mentor would be of her subject when Charlotte told her how things were going. Charlotte told her she was aching for a real man with a real cock, though. She didn't want to cheat on Charles behind his back, but she needed it and she needed it soon. Abigail assured her it would not be long before she would be fucking a real cock and doing it with her husband's "consent".

Abigail had several long private conversations with her son over the next couple weeks and when she finally asked him about his love life, he spilled his guts about his performance in the bedroom. His mother assured him that his wife loved him, but that maybe Charlotte was just like her and needed something more than her husband could provide. She reminded him of how his parents' marriage was and how happy they were. Charles reluctantly agreed with her after a bit of persuasion, and agreed he needed to immediately have a serious conversation about it with his wife.

goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers