Queen Takes Bishop

Story Info
A sexy chess game- not at all like Thomas Crown.
2.2k words
4.24
23.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am black and you are white,' said Rebecca, rising to Ben's assertion that women did not have the mind-set to excel at chess. Hinting that she had some modest ability herself, and frequently played with friends, she had challenged him to join her in a game.

There would have to be a handicap, though, in view of his professed superiority.

'Fine by me,' he agreed.

'So your queen removes itself from the board.'

The board was marked out on the lawn before them, some ten meters square, and the pieces, though motionless for the moment and standing to attention, were all living breathing people, two ranks of women dressed in thin black shifts facing two ranks of men wearing nothing more than short white kilts.

On Rebecca's instruction a tall, blond, rather effeminate man stepped from the playing area, removing the crown he wore to denote his status and surrendering it.

'White king's bishop also, if you please,' she then said, and a muscular young man stepped back from the nearest rank, removing the mitre he wore.

She took this from him and handed it to Ben. 'You will be the white bishop and I will be the dark queen, the sacred versus the profane,' she told him, gesturing that he should move to the square just vacated while she took up her own position on the far side of the board.

Grinning, Ben joined the rank of white pieces.

'White moves first,' said Rebecca, her voice lifting to carry across the distance which separated them.

'King's pawn forward two squares,' said Ben.

A thick set man with a shaven head moved forward.

'King's pawn forward one square,' Rebecca said, almost mirroring Ben's move, and a buxom young brunette advanced forward, breasts bouncing beneath her thin dress, an eager smile on her face. Taking up her new position, she swayed from side to side, her knees flexing and bending as if she was about to engage in battle rather than a simple -well maybe not all that simple- game of chess.

The two opposing pieces were close enough to reach out and touch, only one square separating them, and they eyed each other in anticipation.

'Queen's knight to queen's bishop three,' Rebecca countered Ben's next move, and a slender woman sidled between the pieces in front of her, moving more cautiously, less eagerly than the pawn before her.

She was a gaunt willowy woman, her hair pulled back so severely from her expressionless face that it was almost like a skull cap, a helmet; her eyes were dark and unblinking as she regarded the white pieces ranged before her, her hands flat by her side, partly hidden by the folds of her skirt, one holding what Ben took to be a short sword, a symbol of her rank.

Surveying the board, trying to accustom himself to his unfamilar view of it, Ben advanced another pawn, opening up avenues through which he could strike at Rebecca's pieces.

And so it went, each of them moving cagily until, some dozen moves into the game, Rebecca gave what sounded like a snort of derision, smirking at Ben through the crowd of pieces.

'To hell with caution! Let's see some adventure!' she said, her arm extending, fingers snapping her instruction. 'King's pawn takes queen's pawn!'

Ben had this pawn guarded by the first he had moved, was about to remark on Rebecca's sacrifice of her piece to no great advantage when he saw the eager young brunette launch herself at his man.

'Rebecca-?'

Her arms winding around his neck, her legs wrapping about his waist, such was the force with which Rebecca's piece hit Ben's that she toppled him onto his back.

'Rebecca? What the hell is going on?' Ben asked.

'Why the captured piece surrenders to the one who takes, of course!' she said, as if the rules of the game should have been all too obvious.

She was grinning at him from behind the pieces who were gathered around to protect her, but he didn't notice, his whole attention being fixed on the black pawn savaging the white pawn. The young woman had her skirt hitched up about her waist, baring the firm thighs which gripped the man, had torn off his white kilt and flung it aside as she sank onto his hard cock.

He tried to reach up to her but she slapped his hands away, then caught his wrists and pinned his arms over his head as she hammered her body down onto his.

'The captured piece surrenders to the one who takes,' Rebecca repeated, as if Ben needed to be reminded of this, though her words could barely be heard over the cries of the white pawn.

The brunette's body bucked on top of her captured piece, she rocked back and forth, repeatedly tugging on his hands and then slamming them back into the ground, her sobs and gasps as much of delight as exertion. Finally she fell forward, her body covering his, kissed his face all over as her body shuddered with pleasure.

Rebecca waited patiently, while her pawn got to her feet and the captured man crawled from the board to sprawl exhausted on his back, then said, 'Your move, I believe?'

The game took on a whole new nature now for Ben, he saw how he might revise his tactics and regarded with interest the pieces he might take; the gaunt knight, a raven-haired rook, vulnerable pawns, and of course the black queen herself, Rebecca.

But to Ben the game of chess was all about winning, not just simple enjoyment.

'King's pawn takes your pawn,' he said, and as if anticipating the move his piece was already bearing down on the brunette.

Short, as a pawn should be, this one had powerful arms, a strong chest, and he reached out to rip the top of her dress, then placed his large hands over her bared breasts. Fingers closing, he twisted them cruelly to bring her to her knees, then moved one hand to clench her hair and tip her head back, lifted his kilt with the other and took hold of his cock.

It was thick and flaccid, but after wiping it back and forth across her mouth a time or two it began to grow, became rigid, a prodigious length.

The woman moaned, maybe through pain or maybe through longing, and as her lips parted to let the sound escape so the cock entered. She took as much of it as she could, more than anyine could have imagined possible, and began to salivate over it, suck it, her sunken cheeks working on it.

Ben's white pawn threw his head back and closed his eyes as his hips began to move backwards and forwards, fucking the woman's mouth, and as she became engrossed in the act she worked one hand between her thighs, slipped her other beneath the balls of the capturing pieces.

It took only moments then for the two of them to come, for one to crawl defeatedly from the board while the other stood there with his chest heaving in triumph.

*

There were more captures, more copulations and capitulations, more pieces taken in a variety of ways. The board became less crowded, pieces scattered around its perimeter, some lying in an exhausted sprawl, others recovered enough to watch the game with interest.

With fewer pieces to protect her, Rebecca now began to advance herself as the black queen. Her eyes had darkened as the game progressed, there was an evil glint in them, a hint of amusement, and what pieces she captured she took quickly and without fuss.

And always, after each capture, her gaze would flick quickly from the piece taken to Ben.

'If black queen takes white bishop, then how exactly will she take him, I wonder?' she smiled. 'Queen's knight to king's bishop five.'

Ben saw the obvious threat. The bishop -the severe unsmiling woman of earlier- was one move from taking him, so he sacrificed a pawn to defend himself.

'Queen's knight accepts your sacrifice and takes your pawn,' Rebecca grinned.

Her black knight moved slowly, as if she believed herself regal enough to be a queen, and as her hand lifted from her side Ben saw that it was not a short sword she held, as he had first thought, but a dildo.

Made of thick flexible rubber, it drooped lazily in her hand as she lifted it but made a resounding slap as she struck it against the naked thigh of the pawn he offered.

'I will take you on all fours,' she said, no hint of emotion, no suggestion of pleasure in her voice. 'On your hands and knees! Now!'

Obediently Ben's pawn turned his back to Rebecca's black knight, got down on his knees and then fell forward, head bowed and back straight, presenting his buttocks to her. Slapping him hard with the flat of her hand, Rebecca' knight knelt down behind him, licked her palm and wiped it across his ass. Gentle circular motions worked her saliva into him, parting his cheeks, and then Ben caught a glimpse of a finger straightening, poking, stabbing.

His pawn gave a yelp and a start.

'Baby! I've only just started!' said Rebecca's black knight derisively, pumping her hand back and forth a time or two to soften him, to open him up to further intrusion.

Satisfied that he was ready, she raised her skirt to bare her shaven groin and slipped one end of the dildo inside her, smiling at last to feel it fill her. The pawn, he could only grimace and brace himself as he felt the other end nudge his ass.

There was nothing gentle about the black knight's capture of Ben's pawn. Once sure that the dildo was accurately placed, she rested her hands on his hips and pulled him viciously to her as she thrust her own hips forward. Both screamed, though she with more delight than him, their bodies shuddered as she drove as deep inside him as she could.

The pawn's eyes opened wide, fixed on Ben as if to blame him for his capture, then closed again in a momentary expression of relief on feeling the dildo withdraw. The respite was short-lived, though, for she thrust forward again, just as hard, and then again and again, her nails digging into his hips as she pulled him to her, her groin pummelling his buttocks as her tempo increased.

It was as savage as rape, there was nothing loving about it, nothing shared; she was taking him brutally, for her own pleasure and nothing more.

'Knight takes pawn!' Rebecca finally cried, and as the black knight came she flung the white pawn from her, pitched him forward so that he sobbed as blades of grass burned the swollen tip of his cock.

'It would seem that your position is becoming perilous,' Rebecca said to Ben, as the pawn removed himself from the board and her black knight got to her feet, resuming her threatening position.

What if Ben should surrender his king and concede the game? Rebecca could see him thinking, coonsidering the move, but for some reason he rejected it.

Instead he retreated, evaded, offered up more of his men to safeguard himself, all the while looking for some opening, some way to get at Rebecca.

She advanced remorselessly, as did her knight, coming at Ben from either side, cutting through his men to leave them battered and defeated by the side of the board.

*

'It's your choice, Ben,' said Rebecca, as if she pitied him. 'The black queen or the black knight, you fall to one or the other no matter which way you move.'

She and her knight had him trapped, so close that he could smell them both, the musky heat of her knight, the heady intoxicating perfume of herself. If he stayed where he was her knight would take him; if he moved then her own capture of him was inevitable.

Ben regarded them both, Rebecca's knight stern and unsmiling, brandishing her dildo, Rebecca herself with a look of amusement in her eyes. Wearily, defeatedly, he stepped forward.

'Ah! You don't fancy being fucked up the ass then?' Rebecca chuckled. 'You think the queen might be a little kinder to you than the knight? On your knees, then!' she ordered, she advanced on him.

Ben dropped to his knees on the turf as Rebecca reached him and removed the bishop's mitre from his head.

'Felt a bit foolish wearing that anyway,' he grinned sheepishly, and was rocked by the hard slap to the face that she gave him.

'Don't be insolent!' she snapped. 'And take off that shirt! Let's have you bare-chested like the rest of your sorry men!'

Hurriedly Ben unbuttoned his shirt, slipped it from his shoulders.

'The trousers can stay,' she told him, reaching down to brush her knuckles against his cheek. 'To the victor go the spoils, the vanquished can stay hard inside his pants.'

And yes, Ben was hard, despite his defeat and his failure to take take the black queen his cock was hard and aching.

Fingers slipping down his cheek, curling beneath his chin, Rebecca tilted his head up to look at her, then drew him forward, pulling his face into her groin and holding it there.

'Queen takes bishop, checkmate,' she smiled.