Queen Takes Bishop, Check

Story Info
Black female convict surprises white guard amazon.
4.4k words
4.6
32.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann Bishop was a prison guard. Mustering out of the Army gave her a shot at the civil service, but six and a half feet of ice eyed infantry with the ability dead lift her body weight made her less than desirable for those portions of the civil service that prided themselves on the trapping of civilization. Thugs on the other hand were in demand in corrections.

Drop dead gorgeous Amazons were not common in a service filled with rejects and losers, as frankly the bulk of the corrections officers were. The male prisoners and the male guards alike found out the cost of crossing Bishop's boundaries as the "ice Queen" shut them all down with cold sneering contempt and casual violence of an order of skill and absolute ruthlessness that made the hardest of them back off.

Bishop came from a service filled with real hardcases, badasses and testosterone fueled operators, and the sad pathetic wannabes of the staff and inmates were about as tempting to her as a maggot filled burger. After Iraq and Afghanistan, the whole of the drug trade pissed her off to no end, and the gangs themselves allowed to operate so freely pissed her off even more. Like in country, she accepted the powers that be felt dealing the devil they knew was just prudent, they felt is was stupid, but accepted no one was going to listen. She did however have no qualms whatsoever with crushing those maggots in her own chain of command whose corruption threatened the security of the institution, and for being the whistle blower she received the usual reward, a quick embarrassed shuffle the hell out of an institution that was not allowed to punish her for uncovering the corruption that everyone was happy to ignore.

Clemmons Women's Correctional Center was now the recipient of the guard Bishop, and quickly became as much the center of inmate fantasy as she had been at her previous male institutions.

Queenie was five and a half feet of dark chocolate lushness. Coal black skin, dark purple lips and heavy breasts and hips, there was little doubt that prison had packed on a few extra pounds, and she was growing a bit rounder than she liked, but hooking had landed her in the clink when her man had left her holding his stash, and then tossed her under the bus when asked to name his "connection". She was stuck doing dealer time, and getting right bored with just killing time when Bishop showed up.

Queenie was getting hassled by some Latina who took a giggle at her posturing as a challenge, not simply Queenie being reminded of the almost identical display she had seen by a dozen almost identical would be alpha over the last two years. Three of the Latina's crew were starting to administer a beat down when Bishop strode in.

Six and a half feet of golden haired goddess. Long golden limbs tossed one assailant, as she pivoted with cat like grace and slammed another face down revealing a heart shaped and wickedly muscled ass bunching under a uniform stretched skin tight under the bunching muscles. Turning in profile slowly to back the rest of the cheering crowd into stunned silence, the casual threat display slammed the near mob scene into shocked stillness, but to Queenie all that shone through was the light shining on the silhouette of high D cup breasts that swelled against the tight confines of her shirt with the panting breath of the Valkyrie guard. Queenies nipples surged painfully erect and her pussy opened like a hothouse flower as the vision of this golden haired goddess suddenly burned itself into her sexual awareness.

"Gawd, she is hot!"

Bishop became an obsession with Queenie. While she could go both ways, the fact is that prison had sharpened both her Lesbian tendencies and her skills to almost the same level as her frustration had worked her fantasy life. Bishop had become the sole focus of her masturbation sessions, and a fair portion of her time was spent musing to her friends about her.

"Tonisha, I swear before Jesus, I would kill just to get my hands on that perfect white booty for five minutes!" Queenie muttered to her friend.

Looking at the blonde cutting through the crowd like some sort of shark in a tank of food fish, endlessly circling, watching, Tonisha looked from the golden amazon to the tubby little fangirl and laughed out loud.

"Girl, you have a better chance at Beyonce. That beast is more likely to snap your fool head off and use it as a tampon then let you kiss one of those fine, fine ass cheeks. You even think about making eyes at her, she's going to slap them out of your fool head. I hear that skank MacRae tried to put the moves on her, and she broke his fool arm!"

MacRae was one of the guard captains, a muscle bound gym monkey who thought he was god's gift to the ladies, and thought no was just a girls way of wanting to see how strong he was turning that into a yes. That MacRae tried her was a given, she was an ice goddess! That she snapped the gorilla's fool arm for trying made Queenie go hotter than a two dollar pistol. Damned if she wouldn't love to be manhandled by that vision.

Sighing, Queenie and Tonisha finished cleaning the mess plates and queued up to return to the block. Throwing a last longing look at Bishop, Queenie couldn't help but think that while she usually had to fake being a good little submissive to her man when she was hooking, that Bishop she wouldn't mind letting her show Queenie whose boss one little bit!

You don't see a lot of fights in the showers, it generally got stomped on hard and lead to a period with enough guard presence that the guard perverts got a chance to get their jollies off your fool ass for weeks after any trouble. There was always some fool. Queenie didn't see it start, one minute she was washing herself, running her hands through her hair and wondering what Bishop would look like showering when the fight broke out.

It turned into about a six way tussle, and Queenie backed out of the way, having no stake in the fight, and no urge to get busted up. The guards hit the tussle, with Bishop leading the way, throwing people left and right. Damned if she wasn't a sight to see. Queenie felt herself growing really hot just watching her in action. The other guards were clumsy losers and one of them managed to trip and slam into Bishops back knocking her into Queenie and slamming them both to the ground.

Bishop landed on top of Queenie, in fact, she landed face down in Queenies dark bush.

Looking down and seeing Bishop's ice blue eyes just above her hot black pussy, Queenie gave in to her own lusts and arched her back like a cat, rubbing Bishops lips into her own deep purple pussy as one hand gently cupped the back of the golden haired amazon, and one rounded black calf threw over Bishop's shoulder to ever so gently pin the Amazon in place to serve Queenie's needs.

Hot black eyes looked into frozen blue ones, as the coiled strength of Bishop was frozen, incapable of moving as if a crouching mountain lion was pinned by the touch of a little black kitten. The lust of Queenie burned into the ice blue eyes of Bishop and they grew frightened and confused. Seconds stretched and Queenie felt the touch of a strong pink tongue gently slip out of those perfect lips and dip hesitantly into the dark passionate depths of Queenies hungry quim.

Yanking her upright, the guard who hand knocked her down, was still apologizing as he pulled Bishop off of the naked dripping Queenie, too busy worried about Bishop kicking his ass for cluminess to notice the Ice goddess seemed oddly subdued; eyes locked helplessly on Queenie's black pussy with a confused hunger that she clearly could not understand but which Queenie felt shocked to realize.

Bishop, the terror of the prison, the ice goddess, the frigging amazon to bench press amazons has no idea she really wants to be a lesbian sub, or that she has a weakness for black pussy. Well, well, well. Queenie was not gifted in a lot of ways, because she didn't really want all that much, but when she set her sights on someone she wanted to seduce, she by god got them seduced. Always she had played the little lamb and just wiggled in front of the bastard she wanted until he or she couldn't resist, and jumped her, but this time...this time Queenie was the predator, and all mighty Bishop, the frigging wonder woman of the prison, she was the prey.

It was time for interrogation about the fight, and Queenie, who honestly knew nothing, let it slip that she would talk only to Bishop. The guards who knew Queenie had reason to be worried about telling tales about tougher inmates accepted that she would talk to Bishop, and the stage was set.

Bishop came to take Queenie away, and the inmate walked in front of her as requested, letting her hands undo the buttons of her blouse and beginning to work on her nipples as she began to chatter to Bishop about the shower incident, and how she had just been sitting there running her hands all over her big black tits, sudsing them really good while thinking how nice it would be to have them in some white girls pretty pink mouth, didn't all those white chicks really want a nice black mama to show them how to please them.

Queenies heart was hammering in her chest, this was the all or nothing gamble, if she misread this, she was going to get her ass kicked.

"You little bitch" Growled Bishop as her iron hard hands grabbed Queenie and slammed her back against the wall, coincidentally flashing the heavy black breasts and dark engorged nipples of Queenie to Bishop.

"Oh yeah baby, look how hard you made them, just thinking about that pretty pink tongue you stuck in my hot little pussy. Don't you want to taste these black beauties? You have been a good girl, mama will let you"

Once again, the cobalt blue eyes of Bishop had the wide frightened look in them, and Queenie was unopposed as she reached up and drew Bishops proud neck down to her chest, and thrust a nipple in her mouth.

"Gawd!" Queenie grunted in shock as Bishop immediately began to nurse like a astarving baby, her hands fluttering like two helpless birds as she let Queenie feed her her tit, and sucked desperately on it.

"Its allright baby, its OK. Slide those pretty pink hands around me and show me how much you love this."

Bishops hands were like steel cables as they wrapped around Queenies ass and pulled her tight. Falling to her knees, she sucked desperately and Queenies big black nipples as she kneaded and squeezed her ass with desperate hunger. Small whimpering noises were coming from the confused Bishop as Queenie felt herself on the edge of her first orgasm, and determined not to ruin her chances at the full plan.

Pulling Bishops head back from her titties, Queenie slapped the amazon across her face, an attention getter, just to remind her who was boss.

"Big bad Bishop doesn't want to kick my black ass, she wants to kiss it. You get your chance if you be cool, and I'm going to make that little ice queen body of yours burn like a house on fire and you goin' to be begging me for the chance to kiss my little black ass. Now get your shit together until we get to the interrogation room. Then we have time to play"

Without really knowing why, body aflame, mind lost in lust and confusion, Bishop simply replied

"Yes mam"

Queenie's pussy was on fire, and at the husky sound of Bishop's 'Yes Mam" she was soaked right through her shorts. Yes mam, the little chubby hooker from the hood got the Ice Queen herself begging to eat cooch. Yes mam. I don't just own that ass, I am going to brand it!"

What the hell was wrong with her? Bishop was reeling, her body in aching overdrive, her pussy a hot flood of pent up passion and her nipples diamond hard points clawing at her restricting sports bra. She was not a lesbian, she had never been a lesbian. She had no feelings for women at all, until she found herself face down in Queenie's pussy during the shower fight, and her body became paralyzed with lust. Arms out to roll herself back up and into the fight, she had been caught by the feather light hand in her hair, and silky black leg thrown over her. Her whole body had caught fire when the black con had pinned her face down in that black pussy. Her mind shut off completely, and focused everything on the feeling of almost orgasmic bliss as she ran her tongue the length of the black girls slit.

For weeks she had tried not thinking about it, but she had been watching Queenie ever since, and masturbating more and more thinking about eating her black pussy. Three times a day she was doing it now. Bishop followed her convict to the interrogation room, thankful there was no surveillance in those rooms unless you turned it on yourself. Checking to make sur e it was disabled, Bishop followed Queenie into the room.

Queenie turned on her and pounced. Black stubby fingers wrapped in golden braids and drew Bishop down for a passionate French kissing session that left both of the panting like racing cheetah. Bishop moaned like a cat in heat when Queenie took control of her and drove her face back down into her breasts to worship those black globes some more. The nipples were actually lighter than the heavy breast itself, and responsive. Growing bolder, she reached around and grabbed two handfuls of beautiful black ass as she worshipped her new lover's nipples.

Queenie pulled Bishop's head back by the braid, and told her to take off Queenies shorts, and show her what a good little white cunt lapper she could be.

The words went through Bishop like slaps, rocking her world, and flaming her passion even further. She tore the pants off Queenie and dove deep into Queenies black pussy, desperately trying to remember how her lovers had eaten her pussy.

"Gawd, oh gawd bitch. YES JUST LIKE THAT!"

Looking down on her conquest, Queenie was having trouble breathing. Looking down between her heaving breasts at the golden goddess on her knees, the look of that strong face, so desperately begging to please her pussy was too much to bear. Grabbing her face with both hands, her back arched like a bull rider and she threw herself from side to side in a screaming frenzy of orgasm. Only Bishops iron strong grip kept her from falling on her ass as the orgasm tore through Queenies small frame like a freight train.

Play my cards right, I could get that kind of service every freaking week for the rest of my stay. Queenie knew how pimps turned out the girls, you love them so hard and so wild they think you are the only one who could possibly please them. Never worked with Queenie, but damned if you didn't get a hell of a ride when they tried. Good girls though, that shit worked on them, and I bet that big bad Bishop is a good girl, ready to get her fine blond ass spanked by a strong pimp hand. Even a tiny one like mine.

"I wan't to see m property. I want to see those pretty pink titties of yours. You going to offer them to me, and you are going to do it right now girl, you hear me?"

Queenies eyes were full not of threat, for she had fallen for Bishop pretty hard, but with a burning and fiery passion that seemed to hit the blond like a cattle prod, as she bolted to her feet and began tearing at her blouse.

Undoing Bishop's belt, she pulled out the cuffs and the asp baton. Those might come in handy later. Letting Bishop pull off her tunic and sports bra Queenie got a pleasant surprise when the bounty of Bishops breasts were revealed.

"Gawd damn girl, you a real big titted Barbie Doll!" It was true, Bishop had always favoured the strongest of sports bras to keep her large breasts both contained for athletics, and minimized because of the attention they drew. Her breasts were probably not DD after all, something larger, with great big pink nipples that were standing out like rifle bullets.

Snapping the asp baton to full extension, Queenie gave her next command.

"I'm going to call you my little Barbie Doll, and like a good little Barbie doll you are going to offer me those titties, and I am going to give you a slut test. If you are a desperate little Barbie slut, I am going to make you cum with just those tits and your own baton, without even taking those pretty pants of yours off. If you are a Barbie slut, then I am going to spank your ass red to show you who is boss, and you are going to use that Barbie slut mouth to clean my black ass!"

The poor white girl was so horny right now, you could make her cum with a tuna fish sandwich, but there was no way Queenie was going to let her know that, not until that fine white ass was all hers.

Nervous as a virgin, the muscle bound woman offered her large breast to her small black mistress who grabbed her by the hair, bent her hair back and attacked the whole breast with her mouth. Kissing, sucking, liking, and in time biting, she read the womans exaggerated reactions like a book. Oh this one loved to be controlled, and she liked a little pain. Biting a little she felt the blond arch towards her leg and start trying to grind her neglected pussy on Queenies leg.

"Back off Barbie slut, you are getting pussy juice all over my leg!" In fact she was turning Queenie on something fierce, watching Bishops body react to the first real fucking of its life was probably better than any ten years of porn she ever watched. No reason to let her know it, this was about power and control; ownership of that fine white pussy was on the line. It was showtime.

Taking the asp baton, she shoved her back then reached out to pinch her nipple between two strong black fingers. Openly laughing at her gasping and writhing, Queenie alternated pulling on Bishops nipples and slapping those big beautiful Barbie tits to watch them bounce. All the time working the asp baton up and down the zipper of the desperate guards pants, she watched the desperate blonde trying to hump herself on her own baton while Queenie taunted her.

"Oh you like being on this end of the baton do you? Are you a big strong guard, or a dirty little Barbie slut?"

Bishiop's stomach muscles were trembling in a way that argued orgasm was a couple of hearbeats away, so Queenie went for broke. Slapping her tits hard enough to open Bishops eyes again and get through the fog of lust that seemed to have taken her over.

"Which is it bitch, strong guard or Barbie slut?"

With a cry Bishop began to give in "Barbie slut, Barbie Slut, BARBIE SLUT!"

As she began to speak Queenie sucked and bit down firmly to the edge of between pleasure and pain on Bishop's nipple as she sawed the asp baton back and forth across the blondes needy pussy, watching her shudder and shake through a shattering orgasm.

Queenie knew that the girl was half broke, and that Is a job half done. There was more to do if there was to be no going back. Dropping the baton, Queenie stood up, doing her best to loom over a woman a foot taller than her, and somehow seeming to pull it off.

"Why is my little Barbie slut wearing guard pants? Get your white ass naked, and do it right now!"

It was funny, Bishop was in such a hurry to get her pants and panties off, she forgot about her boots. With her pants down around her ankles, Queenie made a production of whipping her ass around the room in a desperate penguin waddle as she spanked the white amazon's amazingly muscled ass while laughing about how stupid little Barbie Sluts are who can't even remember to take off their boots.

Finally free of her boots, and kneeling on the ground, naked, Bishop looked up to see Queenie holding her own hand cuffs up for her.

"What you have to ask yourself right now, is are you ready to be my little Barbie Slut? Now if you are, just put your wrists out and I will put you in my chains like the good little slave slut you are, but if you are not, then I am just going to walk out of here, and you are never going to get to taste this fine black ass."

Seeing the cuffs, Bishop had a shock of fear, but the threat began to sink in. Queenie wasn't threatening to tell anyone, wasn't threatening to expose or destroy her if she didn't obey, what she was offering was a simple choice, submit as Queenies slave and stop thinking about anything except pleasing her, or run away and spend the rest of her life fantasizing about what she could have had but didn't.

12