Queen Takes Bishop, Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling to Queenies feet, she kissed her toes, kissed her feet, kissed her ankles, kissed her calf and knee. Kneeling before her tiny, tubby, black mistress, she extended her iron hard arms, wrists together and begged.

"Please mam, please chain your little Barbie Slut!"

Locking the cuffs on her, Queenie bend down and kissed her new toy hard, thrusting her tongue deep into her mouth.

"You been a good little Barbie slut, now I'm going to give you a real treat and let you lick my black ass!"

Suiting words to actions, she turned and bet to lean against the wall, and laughed softly as the desperate blonde dove for her black ass cheeks like a bridesmaid for the brides boquet. Burying her face deep in the black ass of her mistress she drove the strong pink tongue deep in the asshole of her owner, and moaning like the bitch she was, proceeded to rim and tongue fuck Queenie like there was no tomorrow.

"Gawd, fuck, shit, ah DAMN girl, you were born to lick black ass!"

Queenies voice was edging up, her breath coming in gasps as she edged towards orgasm. With a grunt she turned and grabbed Bishops face and pulled her face first into her burning black bush. Without needing to be told, the newly confirmed Barbie slut dove on the clit and sucked Queenie into a screaming orgasm. Lapping and sucking as Queenie came a river, Bishop was literally giving Queenie so much pleasure she could not breathe enough to tell her to stop. Finally able to stop coming, Queenie decided to finish things with her new toy.

"Face down on the table Barbie Slut!" She ordered, as Bishop popped that magnificent ass in the air. God almighty, this was the single most perfect ass Queenie had ever seen, and it was all hers. Running her hands over the magnificent ass, she decided it was time for one more lesson in control. Reaching up to grab her new toys long blonde pony tail, she pulled Bishop into an arch that left those perfect breasts showing perfectly in the one way mirror of the interrogation room. Beginning to spank left then right as hard as she could, Queenie divided her attention between the swan like neck, the heaving breasts, and the rapidly pinking and tightly toned ass as she spanked her new pet. Calling her slut, and whore, reminding her how much she got off on licking black ass, reminding her on how much she got off on doing what she was told, that she was born to be a Barbie slut, a big titted white whore for the first woman to put her mark on her. She could see the spanking and the words were working the slut on the way to another orgasm, and honestly spanking her ass , and reaching around to occasionally slap those perfect titties was doing bad things for Queenies control too. Finally Queenie gave in to the temptation she had been fighting from the beginning.

Spinning her new bitch around, she pushed her back and dove down to the single most beautiful pussy she had ever seen. Bishop is a natural blonde, and her pretty pink pussy was wide open and flaming hot, the pussy lips absolutely distended with frustrated passion.

"This is my pussy now bitch, you hear me Barbie Slut!"

Diving into the pussy and losing herself in the sheer pleasure of eating the pussy of such an amazingly beautiful woman, and the power of seeing such a goddess reduced to a begging, pleading, slave to her dancing black tongue, Queenie showed her lover what she had been dreaming about doing to her for months.

"I am your Barbie slut!, your slut, YOUR SLUT!" Bishop screamed as she came again, and again under the merciless lash of Queenies tongue. Finally subsiding, Queenie crawled up her body and pulled her sitting so they could share a long, passionate but gentle kiss.

"Alright baby, now you and me can have us some good times if we be cool about this. But don't you go giving the game away now or getting us in trouble. Now baby, I hope you got keys for these things, because that would be a bit hard to explain."

Laughing, Bishop retrieved her keys, and unlocked her cuffs. Dropping them to the floor, she bent to retrieve them. Following an instinct she could not name, she continued the motion to gently kiss the foot and ankle of her new mistress.

Queenie looked down. "Queen takes Bishop, check"

12