Queen Takri's Pleasure

Story Info
The Queen meets her enemy, who brings what she craves.
2.7k words
4.43
31.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Takri pushed her slave away, bored of his oral administrations. He fell back to the floor, landing with a thump. She laughed, crossing her beautifully naked legs as she sat back on her throne. As Queen, pleasure was available at every corner, every hour, every second of the every day. Even Jako, the most favored of her slaves, was unable to please her this day.

"Queen, do I displease you?" Jako bowed his head, scared of the consequences of her displeasure. Takri's displeasure was to be terrified.

"Oh, Jako..." Takri traced the tattoo across his forehead marking his slave status. "You are most pleasurable." There was no anger, it surprised her. If pleasure wasn't produced when demanded, Takri was known to go into rages, executing slaves on a whim. Sating her frustration with the blood of those who served her quelled her burning desire for stimulation.

"Queen, please...allow me to pleasure you," Jako begged, stroking small circles on her knee, moving his fingers closer to the apex of her thighs.

"No, Jako...leave me." The slave scampered off, leaving her alone in the throne room.

Takri was the Queen of Minose. As matriarch of the richest family on Kerate, she was leader of the ruling family and therefore Minose. And the Queen was entitled to any pleasure she desired. And she imbibed in many. Sexual, emotional, spiritual. All she could get her hands on. It was given to her readily and without argument.

But so much pleasure for so long, and so readily, was numbing. She no longer felt true desire. Nothing seemed to please her. The apathy was frustrating.

Before she began getting angry, the head of the Minose family security stormed into the throne room.

"Queen, I have captured the leader of Taj."

Taj was a group of baser citizens, demanding more of their ruling family than they were entitled. Attempting to usurp her family they'd managed to kill several lesser relatives.

"Bring him to me." A reward had been listed for Taj's leader. She would gladly pay it to capture the usurper and end the uprising in her kingdom. The Taj had eluded her for two years, lying just outside her reach. The inability to grasp what she desired was foreign to Takri. The frustration to control her kingdom brought with it a failure to orgasm. It was her inability to find joy motivating her to end the Taj's existence—the need to conquer what stood between her and her pleasure burned.

Her guards led a man in chains into the room, his clothes torn completely from him, his head chained to his chest forcing the appearance of submission. He was a tall, lean man with muscles bunching around his arms. Curly dark hair topped his head and sprinkled his chest. He was a worker from the algae fields; only such workers were so full of muscle and strength. Takri often took her slaves from the fields because their physique made her body tingle. It was a shame; he would make an amazing sex slave.

Takri's body began to feel desire. The sensation excited her but brought with it wariness. She had thought herself apathetic and unable to feel need. Takri knew she would feel need and crave release but it wouldn't come. It would only result in stalled release, leaving her in limbo.

She stood, coming to stand in front of the man struggling against his bindings.

"Who are you?" She demanded.

"I am a free man." He growled.

Takri laughed. "Free? Are you blind or simply stupid? You are bound with chains."

"My state is no indicator of who I am, Takri."

The guard slammed his baton into the prisoner's back, knocking him to his knees. "You will address her majesty as Queen!"

"Why? I have no Queen here."

Again the guard beat him. Still, the prisoner was not humbled. He remained hard; refusing to break under her will imposed by her obsessed guards, guards who would slice the throat of any citizen with only the slightest provocation.

The prisoner tilted his head against the binding and glared at her, his eyes filled with hate. It wasn't the hate that surprised her. But it was this man, this rebel determined to end her reign by any means, who made her experience want once again. And it was him she wanted. Ironic that he clearly despised her.

Takri moved herself off the throne, her body still naked, covered with a sheen of oils administered by her bathing slaves. As Queen, she never covered herself. She forced her people look upon her naked body, only covering her shoulders with her regal purple robe embroidered with gold threads. It gave her a morbid sense of power knowing her prude subjects must worship her naked body and do exactly what she orders.

She came to stand directly in front of the prisoner, her cleanly shaven pussy positioned in front of his downturned face. Let him smell her arousal, she thought.

"And yet you kneel before me." She laughed. "Explain to me, prisoner, how is it you're incapable of living in the mold to which you were poured?"

"Is that how you justify your excess and abuse? Thinking we're the product of what the world gives us?"

"Free his head." Takri was intrigued.

The guard unlocked the chain holding the prisoner's head down. With his head freed of the binding he looked up at her, his eyes meeting his full force. His pupils flared with accusation and hate. It was as if a brick wall slammed into her face, the hate and brutal disgust she saw there.

How such malevolence could arouse her, she didn't know. But it did. He was beautiful in a natural sense, his face a perfect example of physiology except for the huge scar traveling from his right eye, down his neck and to his chest. She couldn't image the knife capable of making such a mark.

The brutal danger resonating from him enflamed her. She wanted this man's body inside her body. She wanted him to pleasure her and bring her pleasure.

"I will not bow to you," he declared.

His will was strong. A man with such a will could dominate her. Own her. Make her body respond. A man with such a will could rule her world.

"And what makes you believe I want you to bow before me?" Takri knelt down in front of him. "What if I were to bow before you?"

He looked at her, wary and confused.

"Leave," she ordered her guards.

"But your majesty?" The guard hesitated, not wanting to leave her alone with a man who fought to destroy her monarchy.

"I said, leave!" She screamed at him, angry her servant wouldn't follow her blindly.

"Yes, your majesty," he bowed, crawling backwards out of the room, shutting the gates. The prisoner's hands were still bound behind him.

Alone, Takri stood, her silken robe flowing sensuously around her skin. Her nipples were hard, her body becoming wet and taut. Here was a man, a real man. A man who made her want.

"Not very smart," he jerked at his restraints. "I get free of here and what's gonna guarantee your safety?"

"What's your name?" Takri demanded, brushing herself against his bare skin. He was naked, his loins hanging between his braced thighs. He could pretend he wasn't aroused by her body, but she knew the truth. The proof of his desire was as hard as his hate. There was more here than simply a prisoner and a Queen.

"I am Bane," he snarled.

Takri ran my hands through his hair feeling the stickiness of his sweat. "You may hate me, Bane, but your body disagrees with your principles."

"My body has not suffered the consequences of your tyranny," his eyes were filled with a mixture of fury and desire.

He wanted her, but his mind hated her. How incredibly fascinating, she thought.

"How strange it must feel, to have such a war raging within you. Desire fighting derision. What does it feel like, Bane, to desire what you hate?"

He wrestled against his restraints, sweat pouring off him with his exertion.

She giggled, watching him. She felt powerful all of a sudden. He wanted her!

But then he suddenly became free of his restraints, his arm swinging around to grasp her throat, his fingers squeezing off her airway.

"How does it feel, Queen," his voice dripped with disdain, "to fear the very thing you desire?"

She watched his face and saw his joy of being in control. She could relate. The arousal and giddiness washing over her body, knowing you were in control over the life of another person, complete control over their fate as well as your own.

Fear. It was a foreign sensation. So new and amazing it rode her body like an orgasm.

"Amazing," she whispered past his hand against her throat.

"You're mad." He concluded. But despite his assertion and his hate, he crushed his mouth against hers, holding her throat between his fingers, the threat of choking her to death continually present. The fear was as arousing as his kiss.

She became frantic. She was no longer a Queen demanding pleasure from her subject. She was a woman craving a man who would master her. A man who could rule her the way she ruled her people.

"Is this what you want?"

"Please," she begged with no shame.

"You must free my people, Takri. That is my demand."

"Rule me, Bane. And I will give you my kingdom." She begged him, offering him everything she had to give, her entire kingdom, for this moment she desired.

"Rule you?" He squeezed her throat, her eyes bulging in delight of her fear. "I will master you, Takri. You are now my slave."

"Yes, Bane...anything."

"Master!" He snarled, squeezing her.

"Master! Please..."

He kissed her, sealing the deal between them. And then he pushed her to her knees in front of him, his cock right before her face. She had never taken a male organ into her mouth. It always seemed disgusting and beneath her. But now, with this man demanding it of her, she was all too eager.

Takri took him in her hand, feeling his solidity between her fingers. He smelled sweat and masculinity. She salivated, hungry for him.

"Take it in your mouth, my pet." He was firm, but gentle in his demand.

Opening her mouth she took his length into her, halting her gag reflex as he hit the back of her throat. Her mouth watered at the salty taste he secreted. When she swallowed he groaned, pulling her mouth up against him. He guided her head on and off him, thrusting his hips against her.

"Yes, open wide for me, my pet." She obeyed, spreading her legs wide imitating her wide mouth, letting the air cool her dripping loins. She felt like a whore and gloried in the sensation. She was open and exposed, ready to be taken. He was making her pleasure him and the pleasure she gained from it was better than any orgasm.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked, his hands buried deep in her thick black hair.

She nodded gently, not upsetting the thrust of his body inside her mouth.

"Good girl," he pulled her up off the ground, grabbed her by the hair and shoved her toward her own throne. He leaned her torso over, forcing her to brace herself on the arms of the chair from which she'd ruled her kingdom. It was there he mastered her, thrusting his giant organ inside her, pulling on her hair as he rode her body.

It was like nothing she'd ever experienced. Always her servants were gentle with her, hurting the Queen a crime punishable by death. But Bane was different. He pulled her hair, reining her in as he spanked her soundly on the ass.

"Yes! Yes!" She screamed her pleasure, thrusting her backside against him, needing him inside her, needing him to hurt her. Her body was wide open, wetting his cock with her juices. Never had she ever been so aroused in her life.

'Yes, take me inside you. You are a queen alright...queen of whores," he punctuated the admonition with a hard slap to her ass making her flesh jiggle. "And I'm here to punish you."

"Please," she begged.

Bane pushed his cock inside her, slamming against her cervix, knocking her up against the throne. He kept at her for several minutes, wetting his fingers with her juices and slipping them into her ass. The intrusion put her into a frenzy, feeling him fill her ass and her cunt at the same time. His other hand reached around and grabbed one of her breasts, jerking her back against his length.

This continued, driving Takri into mania. This...being taken by a man who'd sooner kill her than love her...was a pleasure far greater than any she'd been given by any of her submissive subjects.

How is it possible this is what she craved? She needed this strong rebel to take her like the whore she was.

Ss she was close to orgasm, he slipped his cock out, leaving her bereft.

"What?"

Slap! His hand made contact with her ass. "You are not to question me! You are the slave now, my Queen!" Bane growled before he slid his cock, hard and fast, into her tight ass.

The sensation was an entirely new one. It was as if all the nerves in her body were attached to her ass. And all those nerves were getting ripped apart. At once. The pain made her scream aloud.

"Shhh..." now he was gently rubbing her ass, the gentleness of his hand contrasting with the pain rippling through her body. "It'll be good in a few seconds, baby..."

"Bane, it hurts..."

"I know. Relax, pet." Slowly he slipped his length out of her tight asshole. She didn't want to let go of him, her flesh clinging to him. As slowly as he left, he slid right back in. And he was right. This time it didn't hurt as bad. This time she screamed with pleasure, not pain.

"That's what you want isn't it? You want your enemy's cock deep inside you, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I want it!" Takri screamed, pushing her ass back on him.

They didn't speak further, grunts and moans filled the throne room. When she finally came, she felt the last two years of pent up lust rush out of her, spilling from her body. They were both covered in a deep sheen of sweat when Bane unleashed himself within her ass, spilling his pleasure into her.

Takri's body was shaking from the pleasure that rode through her. She couldn't believe the length to which her body was capable of pleasure—had no idea until Bane had taken her.

He slipped from her body, pulling her away from the throne so he could sit. He scooped her onto his lap, laying her head against his chest.

When their breathing settled, Takri leaned back and looked into Bane's eyes seeing the man for the first time.

"You do not agree with how I run my kingdom, Bane?" She asked, her tone conversational.

"Considering half your people are enslaved in the algae fields, uncompensated for their labor and forced to live as prisoners, yes, I do believe I disagree with how you run your kingdom, Takri."

It was as if they were two children discussing whether or not to play jacks or cards. Takri knew Bane had a valid point, but it was how things had always been. She knew no other way.

"You have a better idea of how to run the algae fields?"

He went still at her comment, his eyes suspicious.

"I may have one or two."

"As King, you'd better."

"Your King?" He laughed. "I dominate your body and you want me to rule your kingdom?"

"I have never experienced such before, Bane. A man who can bring me what I so greatly desire deserves the best I have to offer him. My Kingdom."

"You would be my Queen?" He asked, his voice husky with desire.

"If you would be my Master and my King, yes, I would be your Queen."