Queen to the Dragon King Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, wow." She murmured. "Oh, God, my King ... that ... oh, God." Ciara sighed, and giggled again, her pussy pulsing and squeezing as her generous King slowly withdrew his tongue from her eager sex as he allowed it to shrink down. Below her, deep rumbling emanated from within her King's chest, a purring sound that Ciara had come to understand represented his pleasure and satisfaction. Ciara stretched and wrapped her arms around her King's sides.

She turned her head so that the other side lay against the King's warm scales, and glanced down to the pool off to the side of them. There her dress half-floating in the water, alongside the two unused tabards sitting on the stones, and her leather satchel ...

... her leather satchel, containing the ingredients to the potion that so intoxicated her lover, that made her supple and vulnerable body so desirable to him.

The fresh ingredients that she had gathered were still in her satchel. There, unprepared and unused, in her satchel. She had not consumed the potion in hours. The King in the Forest had not ...

"You will still need some", the King murmured quietly. "Your body will still ... benefit from the potion helping you ... adapt."

Ciara's mouth opened and closed, twice. She tried to wrap her mind around the idea of what was happening to her. The potion ... it was the potion that made her irresistible to the King of the Forest. It was the potion that made him want her, that made him seek pleasure from her body, made her sexually desirable to him and made him crave her ... wasn't it...?

"My Queen?" the King said again, his voice becoming just a touch firmer. "You will make the potion. I ... I need you to make it. Quickly." he added, sounding a little strained.

Ciara looked up to her King's face, so that her eyes met his insistent gaze. She blinked, slowly, and then slowly turned her head to look down the King's supine body. His erect cock, which was full and already twitching, was at alert just below where she rested. Ciara found her mouth dry; as she licked her lips, her King's cock throbbed in response. She let herself slowly slip off of her King's side, gently coming to stand on her tip-toes on the ground, still rubbing her body against the King's.

Ciara quickly crossed to the side of the basin on the tips of her toes and knelt to pull the things she would need from her satchel. With mortar, pestle and her wooden whisk, she hastened to prepare her brew. The King rolled over so that he was upright again and crawled slowly towards Ciara as she worked; it was just as she finished crushing the love-in-idleness into a paste that she heard a rumble from the King's chest and felt his thick, firm but slightly spongy member press against her back. The King ran it, softly but a touch insistently, up and down along the middle of her back while his claws raked across the stones

Ciara smirked and bit her lip to keep herself from chuckling as she continued her work. The King adjusted his position, and his member, thicker than Ciara's arm, slowly slid out from between her legs as she worked. Even as she folded the pulped petals of the lily into the honey, she felt the thickness of the King's cock pressing against her slit. Ciara adjusted her footing to allow her wet sex to slide herself up and down along her King's length, so that she could press her mound against the rigid shaft. As she stirred her hips, a moan escaped her lips, as her eagerness to be taken again by her King build.

As she put the finishing touches on her brew, she found herself wondering why she thought her King would still need the potion to want her. She no longer required a potion to feed her lusts for him.

The potion finally ready, Ciara paused to run a hand along her lover's thick cock, and admire its length as it projected forward from between her legs, glistening with her juices and trembling with eagerness. She lightly traced her fingernails along it, to enjoy its fleshy texture and take a moment to revel in the deep growl that came from above and behind her as she teased her King. She bent, half over, to press her lips against his shaft, and then, to lick; the potion's seductive qualities were such that just the smell of it heightened her arousal and desire, and she knew it would be the same for her liege. She wanted to have him trembling and fit to burst before he had the opportunity to take her; she wanted to make sure they both remembered this night.

"Drink the potion." The King commanded with his voice a half-snarl. "Drink it, so that I can have you." He moved his paw, setting it closer to where she straddled him as he raked his claws across the stones. "Drink."

Ciara felt herself smirk as she enjoyed the transitory moment of power over her indomitable sex partner. She licked further along his length, coming closer to the glans while she rocked her hips to rub her dripping slit and swollen mound against his shaft, nearer to his cock's base. "But, my Liege ... I'm desperate for a drink." Ciara murmured, her lips rubbing against his shaft as she spoke. "Couldn't I have just a sip, before you spend the rest all inside me?"

The King's cock throbbed between Ciara's legs, hot, full and eager. She could see the head swell, a brilliant purple in hue, as Ciara kissed along his length. She pressed her lips to the King's flesh, as she ran her fingernails along the bottom of his shaft. She could feel a thick vein there, and she inhaled deeply to enjoy his musky scent. She leaned forward into a four-legged stance, with the cock stretching up from between her legs, all the way to her neck. She murmured, running her tongue along the base of the cock's head again, lapping and licking at her prize as she wrapped her hand around the underside of the shaft. Ciara stroked with her tongue as she ran her fingers up and down, fingers dancing back and forth, tickling and teasing as much of the shaft as she could.

Above her, she heard the King chuff, and let out a small growl. The King raised a paw, and then dropped it with a thunderous crash and a low rumble. "Enough teasing!" he snarled, his baritone voice charged with frustration.

She kissed the spongy-soft head of his cock and smirked as she said, "I agree", and reached for her magical brew. The glass jar she had used to brew it in felt firm and coo, and the honey was sweet as it coated her throat. There was a wonderful tingle that accompanied the drink, just as there had been each time before; a sensation of warmth and eagerness that quickly swept through her. Ciara shuddered in pleasure as she enjoying the sensation. From behind her, she heard her King issue forth a low purr, as the magic of the potion ensured that the same sensation washed over him. From beneath Ciara and between her legs, she could feel her King's cock shudder. He adjusted himself, and began to pull his cock back towards him, drawing it deliberately through her lips and along her mound. The King's cock trembled with the anticipation of mounting Ciara.

She panted, feeling her thighs tremble as he pulled his head back to rest it between her sex's moist and eager lips. Ciara bit down, bracing for the wonderful pleasure that would come when her King's shaft entered her. She leaned herself forward until she was on hands and knees, and set her palms to the ground. She crawled forward so that her upper body lay against the stones. Prostrate before her King, she felt a crackling of metaphorical electricity in the air, their bodies eager to be joined.

The King set the heavy head of his cock against Ciara's slick opening, and she heard herself whimper slightly, anticipating the sensation of her King splitting her wide with his shaft. Unexpectedly, she felt a weight press into her whole back, resting carefully, obviously both heavy and strong enough to crush her. Beside her head, Ciara heard a sound like metal striking stone, as one of the tips of her King's claws set upon the stone floor beside her. Her King had set his paw upon her back, to hold her in place and brace her to receive him.

There was another clink of claw to stone, as the King set a second claw on the opposite side of Ciara, locking her body into position. The King's head surged, covering over her moist opening entirely. The curve of the cock's head caused it to protrude inside Ciara, and she felt herself gush at just the pressure of it; her fluids sought to coat his shaft to aid it's journey.

Holding Ciara in place, her King pressed himself forward. The pressure was steady and intense; he pressed in slowly but persistently, and Ciara felt waves of pain and pleasure chase through her, originating from the King's cock-head as it pushed into her depths. Her womanhood throbbed, tightening and contracting around the King's heavy member, even as it strained to stretch her muscles past their limit, as she felt her body drawing on the magic of the potion to accommodate his size. The King continued to push until he was deep inside her, and his cocks' tip strained to go even deeper. Ciara would not have had it any other way.

Then, he stopped.

Ciara heard her voice cry out, a whine of disappointment as the King's advance abruptly ceased continuing forward; she tried to rock her hips, as her pussy cried out for the relief the King's climax, or her own, would bring. Struggle as she might, though, the King's firm hand pressing down prevented much motion.

"Please ... please, my Liege. There's so much more. I ... I can take it! Let me take it? Push it all in ... Let me have it." Ciara whimpered. She had grown accustomed to the wonderful fullness that came with having the King's full shaft inside her. She doubted any other man would ever satisfy her now. All her body ached, longing to feel the King pressed as deeply into her as he had been in the past.

As Ciara was about to beg again, the King pressed down on her shoulders with the pads of his digits, forcefully sliding Ciara's body back across the stone floor, raking Ciara's knees across the floor. Ciara howled out a mixture of pleasure and pain as her King's firm yet yielding cock bludgeoned into her cervix. She struggled futilely, as her King held her tightly while pressing himself in still harder, ever more firmly and insistently. Ciara's movements were limited, but she reveled in the captivity as her body eagerly worked to feel her King's release. She rocked her hips to seal the head of her King's magnificent cock as tightly into her as she could. Inside her, the King's hot cock throbbed and twitched, desperate and hungry.

Purring into the stones, she murmured, keeping her voice half a whisper, certain her King would hear her anyway. "Cum for me, lover", she murmured, straining against his paws. "Fill up your Queen. Fill me right ..."

She did not have time to finish her words.

The King's climax began with a low rumble that built rapidly to a roar. The stones of the chamber shook as the King's triumphant bellow marked both Ciara and the lair as his again. Inside her, Ciara felt the King's cock open up and release his cum, thick and filling. She could feel it coat her insides, and cause her desperate pussy to contract. The tensing of the surrounding muscles pushed her over the edge and sent Ciara tumbling into a second powerful orgasm. She shuddered as her pussy contracted snugly around the King's shaft. Her King's seed squeezed out between his thick member and her tight entrance, and she felt the hot cum running down her leg. She heard the King exhale slowly and heavily, and felt his body shudder. Gradually, King raised his paw from Ciara, and she felt herself take a deep breath, suddenly realizing how long she'd been without air.

The King gently adjusted his hips so that he very gradually withdrew from his Queen. Ciara felt his generous seed spill out of her, trailing down both of her thighs and pooling between her legs. She shuddered, and collapsed forward onto her stomach, exhausted. The corners of her mouth pulled upward, a pleased smirk playing across her face. She lay there, basking in the warm afterglow of their glorious sex, the King slid a talon under her shoulder, and gently turned her to her back before pulling her in, against him.

Ciara perched against her lover, nestling her head on her King's neck with her feet held up by his tail. She could feel his hot and potent cum still swirling inside her, and her whole body twitched with delightful aftershocks of the treatment her King had given her. Sshe ached, too; a good ache, the ache of a good round of exercise with a full dose of adrenaline, but she did note that it was an ache that her potion had previously spared her.

She reached up and stroked her King's neck, earning a reward of a steady rumble from his chest, as he slowly blinked his eyes, half-dosing. She was his Queen; the jewel of his horde, the centerpiece of his collection. Ciara would have it no other way.