Queen to the Dragon King Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara knelt there beneath him, with her body shuddering and his fluid filling her hole entirely. She lay there panting for some time as her King's rigid cock at first refused to relax. His hips shuddered several times as he remained within her, releasing more and more seed, flooding her full with his cum until it spilled out around his shaft. Ciara cooed every time, until her King very gently withdrew himself from inside her.

She felt the cum spill from her to the cold stone floor, and she whimpered, trying to angle her hips to keep as much of his load as she could as deep inside her as possible. Her King pulled himself from atop her to lay beside her, curling his tail around her, pressing her body against his.

The King's foreleg lay across her upper torso, pressing Ciara into his body. Ciara could hear a rumble emanating from her lover, and from herself, and felt herself smile and nestle into him. He spoke softly, so that Ciara had to strain just a little to hear.

"We'll leave in about a week, once you're accustomed to your wings. South of here, the lands are much more... stocked. We can find a place with enough food to keep both of us."

Ciara felt her King's hand cup at her belly, where she could still feel his warm cum coating her insides, and she set her hand atop his. She felt tired, and her eyelids felt wonderfully heavy. She let sleep overcome her, treasuring it's warm softness as she slipped out of conciousness.

"To feed all of us.", her King murmured, as his Queen slept.