Queen Yavara Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I believe you Trenaria?" Father whispered as his other hand closed around her throat, "How can I believe a fucking word that comes from your lips?"

"Clartias!" Mother gasped as her face turned purple.

"You betrayed me!" Father hissed, tears of rage streaking down his cheeks, "You gave me Yavara. You watched as she played on my heart, as she became everything I ever wanted. The whole time you knew... you knew what she was, and so did she, didn't she?"

"No!" Mother choked out, trying to pull herself away.

Father's pained whispers turned to screams, his strangling hand squeezed until the knuckles were white. "How long have you two been planning this? How long have you been waiting for her to march on my walls while I pathetically bought every one of her lies? Would you have slit my throat and thrown open the gates to her? Would you have dined with the beasts in my halls? Would you have fucked them atop my corpse? How long have you hated me?!"

"Father stop!" I screamed. As much as I would have loved to see Father strangle Mother to death, I needed her to be formally executed by the state. I needed the whole kingdom to know that she and Yavara had plotted to take over the Highlands ever since Yavara could talk. Father let go of Mother, her body dropping in a heap on the floor. She choked and gasped on her knees, her beautiful, crumpled form shaking with horror. Had she pissed herself? I couldn't tell. I hoped so. Father walked away without a look back at her, each footfall ringing his condemnation.

"Take her to the dungeon." He muttered as he collapsed into his chair.

"Clartias!" Mother screamed as the guards pulled her up, "Clartias, don't do this! Clartias! Clartias, I'm your wife! I'm the mother of your children!"

"You're the mother of two children, Trenaria, but only one of them is mine." Father said plainly as he watched his wife being dragged away. Her shrieks echoed through the room and down the hall, fading with each passing second until they were gone. Glendian stood in the doorway and looked at me, his eyes narrowing in hatred. I smiled at the old man, and slammed the door in his face.

"Father?" I asked gently as I turned to him. He stared vacantly at the wall, his hand hovering over his brow.

"You were right, Leveria." He whispered hoarsely, "You were right about Yavara the whole time."

"Don't punish yourself." I said as I walked to him, "Yavara knew exactly how to manipulate you. You can't blame yourself for being a loving father."

"Trenaria... how could she?"

"You once told me that you never loved Mother." I said as I sat on his lap, "It's more than likely that she never loved you either. You used each other."

"All those years," He said, laying his head into my bosom, "twenty-four years of marriage, and the whole time she was plotting my downfall. I didn't think she had it in her."

"'Power comes to those who are patient,' that was a lesson you taught me once. Mother was patient with her reveal. She wasn't going to show you her hand until the knife was in your throat." I said as I stroked his hair.

"Yavara, Trenaria..." Father began to weep, "My whole world is collapsing around me! Everyone I've loved or cared for has betrayed me!"

"Not I, Father." I whispered, "I have always been loyal. I was there for you when Yavara was the only daughter you cared for. I was there for you when you were at your lowest. I've been here for you, Father, whether you cared for me or not. I have always loved you with all my heart."

I shifted myself onto his lap until I was straddled across him. I brought my face to within inches to his own.

"And now that the liars and deceivers are out in the open, only I remain. Only me, Father. I'm all you'll have, and I'm yours, forever."

I leaned in, and pressed my lips against his. I parted his closed mouth and slid my tongue into him. His hands wandered to my backside, gripped the fabric of my dress, and pulled it over my hips. My exposed womanhood was wet and ready. I pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders and let it fall to my hips. I pulled his manhood from his pants and stroked it against my pelvis, moaning into his mouth with tender need, showing him from the outside how deep he could go inside. I lifted myself from his lap and rested my drooling slit atop the tantalizing point of him. I parted from his kiss and let my body fall, spearing myself willingly. A satisfied groan escaped both our lips as I was penetrated fully, his balls squishing against my ass. I gyrated sensually, looking deeply into his eyes, my mouth vocalizing soft pleasures, full of love. He slid my dress from my shoulders, exposing the perfect slope of my breasts. He wrapped his lips around one of my nipples, and sucked. I moaned my approval, linking my hands around his head and bringing him closer. I felt the change in him, the grief turning to rage. I smiled into his hair. My movements became more impassioned, my hips grinding into him harder. Father gripped my ass and lifted us both out of the chair. He pressed me against a wall and thrust into me like a man possessed. I cried my delight at his fervency, his drives pushing me roughly against the wall, my legs locked ardently around him. I'm here for you, Daddy. Work all your pain and suffering into me. I want to feel your hurt.

His mouth kept working my nipple, sucking fiercely as though he were trying to draw milk from my breast. I relished his passion, the feeling of his girth stretching me open with his rapid thrusts. My dress was drenched in my juices, my pussy frothing and leaking down my taint. He pulled me off the wall and guided me backwards into the chair. I spread my legs and held them open by the thighs as he drove into me. My breasts bounced violently, my abdomen flexed in convulsions, my impassioned cries turned hoarse. He took hold of my knees and spread my legs painfully apart, leaving me exposed and vulnerable for his relentless attack. My hands left my thighs, one moving to my cheek to trail a pinky over my gaping astonished lips, the other lending fingers to work my clit into a frenzy. God, did he fuck me. He fucked me like a bull, his breaths hot and labored, his cock trying to split me down the middle. Our collisions were ferocious, and the ecstasy they wrought was even worse. My cries turned to escalating whines, turned to panting screams. I closed my eyes tightly, my mouth gaping, my face flushing with the exertion of pleasure too great to contain.

"Daddy!" I screeched, "Come in my pussy!"

He did, roaring with cathartic rage and release as he filled me to the brim. I sputtered and sobbed, a slave to the feeling, bending and writhing to the whims of it. My back arched, my head pressed into the cushions, breathless gasps spilled from my mouth as my eyes rolled into my head. My body twitched the last throes of my climax while Daddy's seed oozed into my womb. Then he collapsed on top of me, his warm body pressing against my own. I ran my fingers through his hair, keeping my pelvis pointed upward, trying to get every drop of him.

"Daddy," I whispered, "You're going to be a father."

"What?" Daddy looked up at me in shock.

I just smiled and nodded. "I stopped taking Glendian's potions. I will bear you a child of pure royal blood. He will be a son; I can feel it. And every time you look into his eyes, you will see your likeness shining through. He'll be more you than anyone else. And one day he will sit on the throne, and carry on your legacy."

"Leveria," Father murmured, "your husband..."

"Will be none the wiser." I laughed.

"A child of pure blood." Father muttered. His eyes lit up, and looked at me with that youthful exuberance he'd shown during our month of passion, "A son!" He kissed me deeply, and I tasted his undying devotion, his agonized love. At last, I had him all to myself.

"Leveria," He said as he drew from the kiss, "I've been a fool. You could see clearly what I was blind to."

"What is it you once told me? 'Do not let your failures dictate your successes.'"

"This failure..." Father said somberly, "... it almost cost us everything."

"But it didn't." I whispered caringly, "Mother had to sow the seeds of sedition with her own womb. Your subjects love you too much for her to convince them to betray you."

"Glendian is your man, Leveria." Father smiled slyly, "I've known since he contacted you instead of me about Yavara's whereabouts. Glendian didn't come to me out of loyalty; he came to me because you forced him to."

"I wouldn't have put on such a performance if I knew you were aware of our relationship." I smiled back.

"You still need to work on your improv; the 'scared and afraid daughter' only works for people who don't know you. Everyone here knows you're a cold-hearted cunt."

"That's quite a thing to say to the mother of your child!"

"But it's true. Your ruthlessness uncovered a plot that would have ruined us." Father sat up and looked me up and down, "You're ready, Leveria."

"For what?" I asked.

"After Trenaria is executed, I will abdicate to you."

I'd anticipated every move to this point, but this... this was wholly unexpected. The proposition hit me like a ton of bricks, and the shock of it rendered me stupefied.

"Father, you have so many years, and I'm so young!" I said shakenly.

"I will be forced to abdicate one way or the other, Leveria. Think of the optics of my situation: my own wife plotted to betray me, and my own daughter is the greatest threat this nation has ever known. There will be inquiries, there will be riots, and there will be assassination attempts. With Trenaria dead, the Ternias family will turn against me, and the Noble Court will have a vote of no confidence."

"And you will surmount them all!" I said, "You will squash the spiders who would plot against you and quell any rebellion that forms! We have the army!"

"Our kingdom cannot afford to be distracted by internal conflict." Father responded, "We will soon face a threat that will require all our resources to be thrown behind one united banner. You will bare that banner, Leveria. Your youth is not a detriment; it is an advantage. The enemy you are facing is young, beautiful and charismatic. You must compliment her qualities with your own, and contrast your differences starkly. You are young, beautiful and wise. Wisdom surmounts charisma in times of strife. Your people will look to you to be wise and strong."

"Father, I cannot..."

"You will." Father said as his hand caressed my cheek, "You will be the youngest ruler the Highlands has ever known. You will be a beacon of hope in our darkest time. I have but one request of you, Leveria, while I can still call you by just your first name."

"Anything!" I cried, tears welling in my eyes.

Father leaned in. "Princess Leveria Tiadoa, will you accept my resignation?"

"King Clartias Tiadoa," I said, the tears falling freely now, "I do accept your resignation."

Father took my hand in his, and brought it to his lips. He kissed my ringed finger, and whispered, "Long live the queen."

End of Part Three