Queen Yavara Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's a risk you might have to take." Sherok said as she massaged her husband's shoulder. "If you humiliate him enough, he will be forced to accept your challenge. You stay under Zander's protection the night before, and assure you're safe from assassination."

"They would never allow a wizard to be near me," Brock said, "The Protaki are a suspicious people, and they have a great disdain for magic. If I challenge him, the fight would have to be in his village. I would be allowed five men for protection, and they would all mysteriously die in the night, along with me."

"What if we take a hostage?" I asked, "Who is of enough value to Cermonok Protaki that he wouldn't dare assassinate you the night before a challenge?"

"His daughter, Certiok. But we could never get to her." Brock said.

"That's not what I propose." I explained, "You exchange hostages before the fight, ensuring that you live through the night."

"And who would be my hostage?" Brock asked me.

"I will be." Sherok answered.

"No," Zander said as he gazed into the fire, "It would have to be your son. An heir for an heir is a fair trade."

"I could kill you, wizard." Brock growled.

"No Brock, he's right," Sherok muttered, "Trenok is of equal value to you as Certiok is to Cermonok. Challenge him under these conditions, and he will be forced to accept."

"What if the combination of Trenok and me is worth losing his daughter?" Brock asked, "It would be a death blow to our tribe, and my people would be forced to submit."

"Cermonok is too old to father another child. He lost his sons twenty years ago, and he spoils his daughter rotten. He will not risk losing her." Zander replied.

Brock gazed into the fire, pondering the plan. With a grunt, he stood up and walked away, turning over his shoulder to say, "I will do it for the queen." Sherok followed her man into their chambers, and closed the door behind her.

"He doesn't seem too excited about the plan." I said to Zander.

"Trenok is his pride and joy." Zander sighed, "I fear for his fate, and that of the Terdini."

"The fight is to the death?"

"When two clan leaders fight, it is always to the death." Zander said gravely, "Afterward, the losing tribe must submit, or all the tribes of the Pines will descend on them for blaspheming the sacred blood oaths. I've seen it happen three times. It is hell on earth. The men are slaughtered, the women raped, and the children are cooked alive on spits. Only after they have eaten the flesh of their young, are the women allowed the release of death."

"Holy fuck." I muttered.

"They are savage out here, yes." Zander's eyes were lost in the firelight, "When a people are treated like animals for a thousand years, they tend to act the part. Even when the losing tribe submits to the victor, it is a terrible humiliation. The blood oath prevents wholesale slaughter, but nothing else. The males are often castrated and used as beasts of burden, and the women are turned to breeding mares in the rape pits."

"Will Brock do that to the Protaki?" I asked.

"Unlikely." Zander said, then smiled wryly. "If it were not for Yavara, you can be assured that he would, for his hatred of them runs deep. But he has ambition that outweigh any hatred."

"Froktora?" I mused, it could be the only thing. Zander nodded. Froktora, chieftain of chieftains, ruler of all clans. There hadn't been one since Alkandi united the tribes. "With Yavara backing him, why would he need to risk so much in a gladiatorial match?"

"You know orcs, Elena." Zander said, lowering his voice, "Brock won't gain any respect by being the queen's lacky. He needs to conquer on his own, or someone else will. Ultimately," Zander steepled his fingers, "it doesn't really matter which orc is Froktora, only that there is one, for the orc clans will never be truly be united without a Froktora. Even if every chieftain raises Yavara's standard, they're as likely to kill their neighbor as they are the elves unless a Froktora keeps their hatred focused. Cermonok is treacherous, yes, but he's intelligent. If Brock falls, I will put Yavara's support behind him."

"Brock speaks as though he could easily kill Cermonok."

"Brock has always been overly confident. Cermonok is not as strong as Brock, but he is much quicker. He will batter on Brock's defenses from afar before going in for the kill. Brock needs to take out Cermonok early in the fight, or it will not go his way."

"Will I go with him then?"

"You will go nowhere near the Bend, Elena Straltaira." Zander said sternly, "Word of you will soon reach Cermonok's ears, and if he thinks there's the slightest chance he can grab you, he will."

"To control Yavara." I sighed.

"Not just that." Zander leaned in, "Yavara's legend is sweeping across the Great Forest even as we speak. With enough momentum, we will set in motion something that cannot be undone. If Yavara dies, Alkandi's incarnation dies, but there will still be you. Sure, you wouldn't be the Dark Queen, but you could still be a dark queen, and for many, that will be enough."

"Me?!" I almost choked.

"It wouldn't be my first choice either." Zander smiled, "No, you're much better suited for diplomacy than leadership, I think. That's why I'd like you to go to the Spruces with your new pets, and make an alliance with reclusive nymphs that live there."

"I've never patrolled the Spruces." I frowned.

Zander spread his hands. "It's just a suggestion, Elena. I won't presume to order you."

I eyed Zander, picking up on the challenge he unsubtly threw at my feet. "Why would I take the succubi with me?"

"Because nymphs are natural enemies of succubi. Show them what you've done to their foes, and they may be enticed to join us. Nymphs are powerful woodland creatures; they would make a formidable ally. They're also beautiful virgins that like to dance around half-naked in the forest, so you have that to look forward to."

I snorted, and Zander offered a thin smile.

"So, are you going to do anything with this woman, or can I have her?" He said, pointing at Opal, who was violently playing with herself. "Because it's pretty obvious she needs to be fed."

"That one's mine, Zander." I snickered, "Get in line in the rape pit if you want your turn." And with that, I grabbed Opal by the tail, and left the hut. We walked by the orgy in the pit, my slaves indulging heavily in the sin of gluttony. They were glazed from head to toe, their bellies slightly swollen as they took their fill. They all waved to me when I walked by (for they could hardly call for me), and I waved back.

I found an empty tent, and pushed Opal into it. She landed gracefully on her knees, her ass perked high and swaying at me while her tail wagged.

"You've had this inside you for hours." I said as I pulled the plug from her ass. "I bet it's been torture not to feel the real thing."

"Yes Master!" Opal moaned as she played with her pussy, its contents leaking down her trembling pale thighs. I spread her cheeks and ran my cock between them, teasing her puckered center with the underside of my stiff length. Her moans turned to whines, her hips shook, her fingers sank into her blushing slit until they were lost to the knuckle. I'd promised Yavara I'd make her beg, but Yavara wasn't here. Opal would have to suffice for now.

"Please fuck me, Master!" Opal cried, "I can't take it anymore!"

"You need to beg harder than that, Opal." I sneered.

"Please, Master." Opal gasped, "Please put your fat cock into my little slave shithole! Please Master, I'll do whatever you say! I'm you're little slut, I'm nothing but your little cum-slave. Please fuck this little cum-slave!"

"Do you want me to punish you, Opal?" I whispered, "Have you been a bad little cum-slave?"

"Yes!" Opal moaned as my tip pushed against her sphincter, "Yes Master, punish me! I've been a bad little slut; I need to be trained!"

"Put your hands together behind your back." I tied Opal's hands together by the wrists with her own tail, then I undid my belt, and draped it threateningly across her cheeks. She shuddered with excitement when she felt the leather lying across her skin, her petals opening and flushing beneath her vile button. I pressed my tip to the coiled center of it, and buried myself to the hilt. Opal cried out, her body lurching violently forward, but her back drooping in an ecstatic arc, finally getting what she craved. I raised my arm, and lashed her hard across the ass. She screamed in abject pain and pleasure, her supple flesh rippling deliciously from the blow, a welt forming in its wake. Again and again I struck her, and again and again Opal screamed, her voice rich with arousal, her body willowing under my brutality. Her porcelain backside turned into a mosaic of reds, and her anus coiled around me in smooth tight heat, thanking me for every strike.

"You're a little masochist, aren't you Opal?" I growled as I drove into her.

"That's right master, I'm a little whore who likes to get punished!" Opal cried back as the belt came down again.

"Maybe I should brand you, Opal. Have the words, 'Elena's slut' seared into your ass. Would you like that?"

"I'm your property, Master, do whatever you want to me!" Opal cried out.

"That's not what I asked!" I growled as I wrapped the belt around Opal's neck and jerked her upward, her upper body flying up to me. I grabbed her by the jaw and made her face me. Her mouth was agape with the pleasure of her sodomy, and her eyes were enraptured with me. "I asked you, Opal, if you would like me to brand you?"

"Will I still be your favorite slave? I'll be happy to do anything you want if I'll still be your favorite." Her voice squeaked from her constriction. The slutty expression written across her baby face combined with her submissive voice almost drove me over the edge. It felt good to so completely dominate another being, to have them happy to do anything I ask, to have them need me to the point that they abandoned all dignity to fulfill their desires. I let go of the belt and filled my hands with Opal's small breasts, roughly pinching her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. I rolled her nodes and pulled them away from her, stretching her breasts to conical points. She whimpered her thanks, backing into my crotch even as I fucked her anus into a swollen convulsing ruin.

"Maybe I'll just get a tattoo for you. I'll put it right here." I said as I pressed a finger to her lower back, "So that every time I fuck your ass I can see it."

"Thank you, Master!" Opal cried, "Am I still your favorite?"

"It depends, Opal. You're going to have to prove to me you're worth it."

Oh, she did. I experimented on Opal, finding all the little secrets of my own depravity. I fucked her ass into a swollen ruin, then plunged my cock down her throat. Opal sucked me with relish, preparing me for when I next entered her. And enter her, I did. Over and over, from behind, from the front, while she curled in on herself, and while she was played out like a pelt. I made a leash of my belt, and I choked my pet while she came, forcing her orgasm to tearful heights. She thanked me for everything, thanked me all the more when I truly did my worst. Such abasement she lowered herself to, and such pleasures she found in it. When I was done with her, I was spent in a way I'd never felt before. I was drained, like my insides had been sucked out of me, and into Opal's ravenous shithole.

"You are my favorite, Opal," I whispered into her ear as I stroked her hair, "but don't tell the others; they'll get jealous."

"My lips are sealed, Master." She said, her fingers sliding across her lips in a zipping motion.

"Tomorrow, you're getting that tattoo. What do you want it to say?"

"Master's anal slut." Opal giggled, twerking her ass against my crotch.

"Pure poetry." I chuckled, and kissed her cheek. Her tail wagged in contentment. An hour later, my five other slaves entered the tent and collapsed around me in exhaustion. Thankfully, they'd since bathed. They formed a nest of bodies around me, and soothed me to sleep with their gentle snores. I smiled into the void, and dreamed of Yavara.