Queen Yavara Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at my prey, and felt a wave of horror. "You said the craving wouldn't be there!"

"I said it wouldn't be there as long as you were in your natural state. The longer you go without blood, the worse it will be when you transform. So, make sure you feed if you plan on changing, otherwise you'll bite the closest thing to you."

"Will she be OK?" I asked, examining the pallid girl. Tiffany seemed loath to let me see her. She held the woman close to her breast, encasing her in protective arms.

"Julia is Tiffany's daughter to be, and must bear the trials of initiation. Don't worry, she's been through far worse than you." Titus waved a dismissive hand, then yelled, "Pratok, bring in Angela!"

The orc brought in another scantily-clad woman. Ivanka immediately rushed to Angela and embraced her tightly. After whispering some words of encouragement, and exchanging smiling kisses, she presented her blood-daughter-to-be to the Dark Queen. Angela's jaw dropped when she saw whose dinner she was about to be. She attempted a curtsey with what little skirt she had, and Ivanka chided her adoringly for doing so.

"Are you ready, my queen?" Titus asked, pulling Yavara's robe to her shoulder to expose the brilliant length of her bronze neck. Yavara looked at me, regarding my body with awe. God, you look so fucking hot right now.

And you look absolutely delicious. I replied sardonically, licking one fang. Through Yavara's robe, through her very flesh, I saw her heart quicken, pulsing life to the vessels readying between her legs. I smirked. Looks like someone has a vampire fetish. Ah, to be twelve again...

Don't judge me, you whore. Yavara pouted her lip, And I think it's more of a vore fetish than anything. The idea of you eating me alive, sucking me until I'm a shriveled husk on the floor... Yavara rolled her eyes and shivered visibly.

You are so twisted. I replied, unable to keep my eyes off the vein pulsing in her throat. Oh, it looked so good.

Prestira? Yavara gave me a quizzical look, then her mouth quirked deviously. She angled her neck into a bow, and drew her fingers teasingly down its length. I was practically drooling. You know... She chided in my mind, if you became my blood-mother, it would add a whole new dimension to our incest-play.

It would, wouldn't it? I grinned, and saw Yavara flush at the sight of my fangs. It was like watching a peach moisten with dew, and it took all my will not to jump on the Dark Queen and suck her dry.

"Titus?" Yavara asked, her eyes half-lidded with want, "Can Prestira do it?"

"If that's what you want." Titus looked somewhat disappointed, "You'll still be in my lineage, and that's what matters to me. Prestira, you only want to inject her from one fang to make her a day-walker. Practice on yourself."

I bit into my forearm, noting that there was no pain from it, and I injected the venom from both fangs until I figured out how to control them individually. I pulled from my arm and watched as the wound healed instantly. Then I looked at Yavara. She smiled a small smile, cocked her head and pulled her hair to the side, giving me a perfect angle to her vein. I stepped before her, running a covetous finger along the blue length of it, watching it fill with blood at my touch. My breath caressed her neck, and she shivered in anticipation and from the chill of my lungs. I kissed the spot I would puncture, blood red lips moist with my salivation. She gasped, then held the breath. I sunk my fangs into her neck and sucked deeply, tasting the deific blood of the Dark Queen, the concoction of elf, succubus, and orc all swimming through her veins. Oh, what a mixture it was. I could feel my pupils dilate as her narcotic plasma shot through me, then I injected my venom, pouring the contents of my vampiric glands deep into her heart. She whimpered, willowing as I had done in the numbing euphoria of death's chill. Then, she was gone.

Yavara's eyes flashed open, crimson irises burning behind dilating slit pupils. She sucked in a desperate breath from bloodred lips, vivid against her porcelain flesh. Like a molting snake, she writhed upon the floor, shedding clothing to reveal the body beneath. She lurched upward, eyes focusing on the human girl before us. With swiftness that belied the naked eye, Yavara rushed her prey, turned the girl's head to the side, and buried her fangs. Angela whimpered, grew pale, then collapsed in Yavara's arms. Gently, Yavara lowered her to floor, sating her rapacious hunger, her throat swallowing. She gave up Angela with much more grace than I had with Julia, laying the unconscious girl into the arms of her future blood-mother. Then she rose, her chest heaving, her eyes wild, her beautiful body bathed in the red torch light. The entire room was fixated, watching her every move.

Titus clapped his hands together, "Brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, I present to you, our queen!"

They all knelt then, hundreds of them getting to their knees without making a sound. Yavara regarded her new subjects with megalomaniacal eyes, that look that scared me as much it aroused me. Then she turned to me, and from her gothic vampiric face, I saw the Yavara I knew break through with a wild grin.

"I don't know why you all stopped the orgy. Let's fuck!" She said, and jumped into the crowd. Yavara was immediately taken by two men, their strong arms lifting her between them before they penetrated both holes. She let out an animalistic roar, then sunk her new fangs into the neck of the man taking her front, bloodlust mingling with its carnal counterpart. Tiffany and Ivanka crawled over to me, they're tongues licking their blood-red lips as their full asses swayed behind them.

"You're are sister now, Prestira." Tiffany cooed as she crawled up my body.

"Our blood-sister forever." Ivanka smiled as her hand slipped between my legs.

Both sisters sunk their fangs into my breasts as they sucked from my nipple. The venom seeped into me, a pleasurable tingling permeating from the injection point. I descended to the floor, my hands filling with their hair, pulling their faces deeper. Ivanka's fingers parted my slit and pushed inward, searching me curiously, finding my weak spots. My head fell backward into the chair and a purr leaked from my lips. Tiffany's fingers joined her sister's inside of me, their thumbs wrestling with each other over my clit, compelling my legs to open wide.

"It's good to see my daughters are getting along with their new sister." Titus as he walked between them. Welcome to the family, Prestira.

And now you communicate with me telepathically? I asked.

We're connected by blood now, and blood doesn't need a mouth to speak. Titus held my legs apart.

But you need a mouth a taste, Daddy. I smirked, taking his head in my hands, and guiding him downward. He pierced by petals with his fangs, injecting directly into my erogeneity before drawing his tongue through my slit. I gasped to the ceiling, licking my lips, awash in the splendor of tongue and fang that assaulted me so tenderly. Tiffany and Ivanka lathered my nipples, their lips drawing them to reddened points, their fangs imbedded beneath the flesh, a penetration of predation, but a sensual invasion. Titus's tongue replaced his daughters' fingers, and they moved their digits lower, caressing my nerve-swathed bridge, then penetrating my anus. I cried out, delighting in the new elasticity of my filthy hole as my blood-sisters rotated their index fingers about each other, stirring me, stretching me. Deeper and deeper they explored me, a contrast to their father's sensual exploration, whose tongue drew such delightful patterns against my ceiling. My heels pressed into the ground, my pelvis elevated, and my brows knitted above my drooping eyes, clouding in my haze of carnal delight. The comingled feelings churned my depths, the intensity causing the cords in my neck to stand as I gritted my teeth, muscles flexing, insides clenching, battling the ecstasy that raged, raged, raged within me! My entire back rose from the nape of my neck, arching to the air, bringing the suckling faces of Tiffany and Ivanka up with me. Their expressions were ravenous, their consuming mouths unrelenting, their burrowing fingers curling against my walls to stretch me open, singing sweet pain deep into my bowels. Titus rose too, looking at me from the splayed folds that wrapped his nose, my engorged pearl pressing to its tip. I came with a shudder, delighting in the heightened sensations of my new body, feeling the pleasure coursing unrelenting through me. When the feeling dissipated, I looked down at my new relatives with eyes as ravenous as their own. I was insatiable.

Titus pulled his mouth from me and filled his hands with my ass. He held my legs apart, lined up his shot, and drove himself to the hilt. I growled in approval, my teeth bared in a predatory grimace, my cunt rolling muscles all the way down his length. I tore Tiffany from my breast, and pressed her into a heated kiss, our tongues writhing in combat, our fangs biting our sucking mouths. She screamed into my mouth when she was taken from behind, her molester burying himself into her anus. I placated her vacant slit with probing fingers, finding the secrets of her depths, unlocking her. She quivered and gyrated atop me, sliding to the rhythm of the man behind her, her belly slick with exertion, her pale cheeks rosy. Ivanka continued her exploration of my anus until she was torn violently away, her cry of delight sounding from the mass of bodies, then suddenly muted as all three holes were filed simultaneously.

Tiffany and I parted from our kiss, staring heatedly into each other's eyes, breathing each other's breath. Her expression was one of alarmed arousal, her red lips agape in twisted pleasure, and her eyes wide. My eyes fell upon the pulsing length of her pulmonary artery, and she bowed her neck to present it. Hunger and sex, gluttony and lust; in this world, such baser instincts were one. My thumb traced her red lips before I tilted her head upward, and sunk my fangs. I felt Tiffany convulse around my fingers, brought to new heights by the poison I shot into her heart. Her pupils dilated, her gaze became unfocused, and she pressed to me with an intoxicated languor, squishing the domes of our breasts, our nipples stabbing pleasantly together. I let her drift away into her euphoria, and withdrew my hand from her as she did the same with me. Sucking my fingers clean, I focused my attention on my new daddy.

Titus pulled me off the floor and brought my body up to his, carrying me airborne. Our faces met, our tongues entwined, and we completed the vampiric kiss with a mutual bite. I formed against him belly to belly, breast to chest, compelled closer by the relentless drive of his hips, his cock a piston inside me, abusing the tender pink flesh within perfectly. I broke from the kiss when I felt a wet tongue circling my spokes. I looked behind me to see a female vampire rimming me as she prepared another man with her hand. Grinning a mischievous, open-mouthed smile, she lathered my puckered sphincter with exaggerated rotations of her tongue before she gently spread my cheeks, and burrowed inside. I moaned, caught between the abuse of my cunt and the celebration of my anus, a duality of pleasures that tore at my mind. Her full red lips kissed my rim and sucked, then the fangs sunk in, and the venom she injected turned my rectum into a relaxed sheath, aching for the sword. She gave me a knowing wink, and when she was satisfied with her work, she brought her male friend over, parted from my swollen rim with a smack, and guiding the head of his cock to my ass. She raised an inquisitive eyebrow, and I nodded.

I curved by back as the man's cock drove to the hilt, pressing along Titus inside me, rubbing the division of my holes. They lowered me between them with my legs hooked in their elbows, forcing me into an airborne squat. It allowed me to take them to a depth I hadn't known, and trapped between their pressing bodies of hard muscle and masculine heat, I was ravaged without mercy. Their cocks traveled through me simultaneously, pressing together, squeezing the thin membrane that separated my two holes as though they were trying to tear me open. My eyes were wide open and twitching, my mouth agape but silent. When I finally found my voice, it was a hoarse gasp, pleading for reprieve and continuation all at once. The man sodomizing me pulled my hair back and sank his fangs into my neck, and I closed my eyes and surrendered, surrendered to the helplessness of my situation, surrendered to the onslaught within, the pain and pleasure, a violation so intimate and so complete that I could do naught but scream. Up and down, up and down; I was hoisted with their retreat, and sent plunging with their advance, pierced with the full force of their lust, driven to mania and beyond. When I came, I did so with a whimper, sobbing against Titus's chest, thanking him with every breath.

But they didn't stop. Oh god, they didn't stop! I panted like a bitch as I stared into my blood-father's red eyes, my own rapturous and wide, his imperious and controlling. Arrogance usually begotten my ire and sexual competitiveness, but Titus was so deserving of his pride that I could only plead for more. And like a good daddy, he acquiesced his spoiled brat. Titus surged into me, pushing against my cervix with every thrust, blasting aching pleasure deep into my womb. The man in my ass held me by the cheeks and spread me wide, forcing me to impale myself with the merciless inevitably of gravity, over and over and over! So deep, so deep they were! Never had I felt men with such potency move with such graceful violence. I was destroyed between their pressing bodies, turned into a mindless piece of fuck that jiggled from breast and ass, clenched from belly and pelvis, and opened wide for the men who ravaged me, offering my sanctity for plunder and my filth for conquest, and thanking them for their violation.

Saliva began to flow from the corners of my mouth, primal screams sounding, all pretense long abandoned. My back arched from the man behind me, my belly pressing into Titus's abdomen, my breasts presented for him to squeeze until it hurt. My eyes rolled into my head, my voice choked breathless sobs, and at the pinnacle of my heinous rapture, they sunk their fangs into opposite sides of my neck, and erupted into my loins. With one last spasm, I twisted ferociously, sending all three of us sprawling into a heap. We breathed heavily for a moment, recovering our minds and bodies.

"Well..." I said with lingering astonishment, my pulse beating in my ears, "...that was the best sex I've ever had."

"I'm telling Zander you said that." Titus panted next to me.

"Oh, please do. I love it when he gets jealous." I smiled back.

"Fresh blood!" Pratok's voice announced from the door. I turned around to see the orc push in five human women. The room became noticeably quieter as heads turned and nostrils flared. The blood lust began to rise within me, and my vision focused inexorably on their blue veins. So beautiful...

"Ladies!" Titus exclaimed companionably, withdrawing himself from me, "What brings such lovely treats into my humble home?"

"Is it true that Queen Yavara is here?" One girl asked excitedly.

"Why, yes it!" Titus put his arm around the woman, "Would you like to meet the queen?"

"Oh my god, can I?" She squealed, oblivious to the danger she was in.

"My queen, you have guests!"

Yavara was in the center of the orgy, more than living up to the reputation of the Dark Queen. She'd made herself a throne of men, and had adorned herself with a crown of women. She eased a vampire's crotch from her face, licked the glaze from her lips, and regarded her guests with a different kind of hunger. "Hello." She smiled broadly, displaying her fangs.

"Queen Yavara?! You're a-a-a-a-"

"Yes." Yavara stood up, her living garments falling gracefully from her, her holes evacuated and left yawning and red. She walked over to the women, her hips swaying seductively back and forth, her perfect breasts bobbing gently. She took the quivering spokeswoman by the hips, and pressed their pelvises together. After a life of having to crane her neck, I daresay Yavara enjoyed looking down at someone for a change.

"And what can I do for you?" Yavara asked, touching noses with the woman.

"We just... we just wanted to see you." The woman managed from a very small voice.

"And here I am." Yavara said with a magnanimous gesture, keeping the woman held tightly to her. "If you frequent this club, you knew what was behind that door. You walked into the den of vampires, just to see me? I'm flattered girl, what's your name?"

"Patricia." Patricia whimpered.

Oh, this is too perfect. Yavara's telepathic voice laughed into my head.

Be gentle with her, Yavara. I gave her a stern look. She's innocent. Foolish, but innocent.

Foolish innocence can be so much fun, and I've always liked to play with my food. Yavara winked.

You're very funny.

What made you think I was joking? Yavara turned her gaze back to Patricia. Read the room, Prestira.

The vampires had moved like smoke through the dark corners of the room, encircling the women. Now they pressed in with the lethargy of a cat before a trapped mouse. The girls huddled together, their nervousness turning to terror. One girl broke from the pack, and with contained panic, marched straight for the door. Titus blocked her way.

"Where are you going, Delicious?" He asked with a sardonic smile.

"Let me go!" The woman demanded of his chest, her voice trembling, "The law says you have to let me go!"

"Does it?" Titus's grinned broadened. He rested his hands on her shoulders, and she withered under his touch, "Let me tell you a secret about the law, Delicious. Like everything in Ardeni, it only works for those who pay for it, and I've paid handsomely. And you? Unfitting shoes, secondhand clothes, and cheap perfume; have you paid the law its due?"

"You let Julia and Angela go." The woman was crying, "They said you would do the same for us!"

Titus tilted her face to his. "They lied to you, Delicious. Julia and Angela have a quota to fill, and -truly I am sorry about this-, but you were just numbers to them. They were never your friends."

The woman's voice cracked. "I can help you! Let me join you and I'll give you everyone I know!"

"I never take offers born from fear, Delicious. My descendants must be willing family. And if I'm being terribly honest, I quite like Julia and Angela's bone structure; I'm not one to waste beauty." Titus sighed, "But you, Delicious, underneath your makeup and youth, are quite plain, and I have no desire to perpetuate mediocrity. The prize sow is put to breeding, but the rest of the cattle..." Titus's thumb gently massaged the woman's neck.

Yavara, you can stop this!

This is a test. Yavara examined Patricia's throat, How can I lead these people if I denounce their very nature? If I am to reign over a land of beasts, then I must make myself one in more than just flesh.

Beasts know mercy.

Mercy can be a strength, and it can be a weakness. What good will mercy do if it cripples me? Yavara's fingers traced the line of Patricia's collar, You saw how they treat Brutus. If I don't want them to think of me as a half-measure, then I must show my commitment two-fold.

Only a tyrant makes themselves the worst of their people to retain power.