Queen Yavara Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." Elena gasped, her beautiful bronze breasts heaving, wet and sticky with the spillage of my nipples.

"Do you?" I grinned at her.

Elena stopped, then turned bright red. "I didn't... look, I certainly like you, but..."

"Shh." I put my finger to her lips, grinning broadly, "You're not the first person to lay with Destiny and utter those words afterward. I'll take it as the compliment it is, and no more."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, that's so. I'm a perfect ten, and I'm not too humble to deny it."

"Oh? And what am I then?" Elena asked, pulling me into the crook of her.

I nestled myself into her body, enjoying the comfort of her warm flesh. "An eight-point-five."

Elena considered that for a moment. "Not too bad. What's keeping me from a nine?"

"You have big-dick-syndrome without the prerequisites." I laughed, "I'm afraid you set your expectations too high when you came inside a woman and she became your slave. There is much more to being the male partner than simply having the penis."

"You seemed to enjoy in the end." Elena said with a touch of indignation.

"You're still very good, Elena." I reassured her with a broad smile, reaching down to caress the spot between her cock and hipbone, "But you're so tight down here. Everything is linear and regimented, like the military taught you how to fuck."

Elena snorted. "The only thing the military taught me was how to masturbate quickly and quietly."

"You need to open up down here. Move with fluidity." I drew my finger up her belly, "I can tell you've been spending most of your time with Opal, and in a very specific part of her."

"What? I showered!"

I laughed. "No, it's not that. Don't take this the wrong way, Elena, but you fuck like a gay man. Pussy seems to confuse you."

"I fuck like a..." Elena gave me a quizzical smile, "You've sure taken a lot of side-quests in your journey to put Alkandi back on the throne, haven't you?"

"Mostly when dealing with an incarnation who didn't have ambition." I shrugged, "There was nothing to do but keep my eye on her. I got married as Destiny once, just out of sheer boredom."

"How did you get out of that?"

"I faked my death." I laughed, "The poor man was so torn up about it, that one night I transformed into a ghostly version of myself and made love to him until morning, promising him that we would meet again in the afterlife. I think it gave him solace."

"You're much more romantic than you let on." Elena smiled wryly.

"Oh, I don't know about that." I giggled, "The moment I saw what Yavara did to you, I began plotting a way to get in your pants. And here we are, my master plan finally achieved."

"Sorry to disappoint you after all that scheming." Elena pouted her lips.

I kissed the proffered lip, and whispered, "You were more than worth it."

"Don't patronize me."

"I'm not." I said onto her lips, "You're special, Elena. With just a little instruction, you could have Yavara worshipping you every night alongside your slaves." I licked her lower lip, "Hell, I might join her." I nestled myself into her breasts, "Tomorrow, I'll teach you how to use that mouth of yours to best effect." I sighed contentedly, "You are going to clean me out."

I felt a stirring against my left thigh, and heard Elena's heart thumping subtly against her breast. Her hands ran down the length of me, and her mouth came to the shell of my ear. "Why don't you just teach me now, Destiny, while the material from last lesson is still fresh."

I grinned, turned around, and with a libidinous sneer, I sat on her grinning mouth. I felt her nose press against my anus, and her lips find my flower. I turned my face to the moonlit sky, and sighed contentedly. Sometimes, it was good to be a woman.

LEVERIA

"...we ran some tests, and it turns out that Prestira is half vampire, blood-daughter of Drake Titus. I'm betting Yavara is too." Captain Timothy Two-Shot said to me from the enchanted mirror.

"That is interesting." I pondered the revelation for a moment, wondering at the ramifications of it. "How is your progress with Prestira?"

"Progress? We're finished with her."

"Good." I smiled broadly "Is your portal still active?"

"It is, but I don't see why you'd need it."

"I'd like to see her in person."

Timothy's face contorted. "Can't you just wait until she gets to the Highlands? She's a dangerous individual, my queen; we lost quite a few men trying to capture her."

"She's not coming to the Highlands. Set your course for the Pines, and ready a life boat for her."

"You're releasing her?! We went to all this trouble-"

"And you will be paid for it, Captain. Bring her to the mirror, I have questions for her before I come aboard." I walked away from the mirror and down the steps to Glendian's study. I didn't bother knocking on his door, but just burst right in. "Glendian!" I yelled to the sleeping headmaster, "Wake up, I need you."

"What the fuck do you need now, Leveria?!" He growled.

"Hypnosis potion."

"Top shelf, far right. God knows what you need it for."

"Killing my sister."

"Of course." He groaned.

"I'll need you to open the portal for me, Glendian."

"Where the hell do you need to go at this time of night?"

"Pirate ship. Get your fucking clothes on old man, and don't question me!"